Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venetia had reached her peak. Her toes curled, her body pulsating, shaking, all control gone from her being. She'd never felt an orgasm that even approached this level of intensity, nothing ever like this, never this type of super-charged, full, complete, ultimate experience.

Every woman's different, some like long tantric lovemaking, others love being eaten out, a couple love being held, and most like being treated like a fine jewel, one you can rub -- but don't break. Venetia was not like that, was never like that. She wanted a man like Richard. A good hardworking man, a man of the house, a man who took care of business with a fair and caring authority, proudly ruling over his dominion while also not ignoring his natural male instincts, instead choosing to embrace them to their fullest extent by having a man-first approach with sex, allowing his needs to come first.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhh!" her screams were loud and euphoric, loud enough for everyone to hear, from her stunned visitors, to her watching son, to her man, who was just about to burst.

"Urrrrrrrr! Urrrrrr! URRRRRR!" ready, set, go: with one forceful final thrust, he injected a tankload of produce inside his woman, a huge spilling thick load, going in as nature intended, right inside his woman.

"Urrr! URRRR!"

Richard took a deep breath, moved his face down and kissed Venetia's slippery hot lips. Richard was not a man known for his passionate embraces, but he couldn't help himself, couldn't stop enjoying the taste of Venetia's sweetness.

"Urr, yes...now." With his mission finished, Richard could finally turn his focus on the one outside.

"Frankie, Son!" he said with a booming shout. "Come inside. Now."

Frankie felt his heart skip a million beats when he locked eyes with Richard. It was as shocking as your TV screen ordering you to come inside. It was like going into a whole new world.

"Y-y-yes, Sir." Frankie opened the window and entered inside. Only upon entry did he notice that he was completely naked. He put his hands over his privates and stood at attention.

Richard lifted his huge frame from the bed and sat up, his feet hitting the wooden floor with a mighty thud, his half-erect member hanging down low. His body wet, his skin glowing red, yet not at all lacking in pride. Behind him was Venetia, she resting her face on the pillow, her sweaty front on full show, her body a huge mass of heat, sizzling, she proudly in a pool of sweat, juices and cum. She'd been completely humbled in front of her own son, but that didn't matter to her at all: this happy mother had a content smile across her face.

This was indeed a powerful image: the new king with his nude regal woman behind him, his claim to power made, the new regime in full effect, the power difference readily apparent.

He spoke in his typical gruff manner: "Frankie, I allowed you to watch as a reward for your good behaviour."

"Yes Sir, thank you, Sir."

"And as a message, because I feel boy, even good boy, like you, should watch and learn...respect, your role, your place."

"Yes Sir, fully understood, thank you."

Richard turned to Venetia. He stroked her soft black skin with the back of his hand. "Anything to say to your son?"

"Oh, he watched? I didn't notice." Venetia turned to Frankie. "Son...thank you for introducing us, this --" her eyes caught a look at Richard's semi-erect cock. Her mind quickly went towards her man's member. She put her hand on Richard's thigh and looked on lovingly at the white python, her son's presence quickly forgotten.

Frankie was shaken, knocked for six, stunned by his mother's cavalier approach towards him, her own son. Frankie was accustomed to his mother paying him more attention than anyone else in the world, but there she was, naked, ignoring him, all her focus solely on her man. Frankie could hardly believe that the woman he saw in front of him was his own mother. Yet, he knew she was, he knew because he'd never seen her more raw and truer to herself. This was her stripped back to her core, taking the role she'd desired the most: humble wife to a strong man. As her son, Frankie had to respect and accept the facts, and he did, as this was the natural order.

Richard smiled at his woman, and then looked back at Frankie. "Son, you will not watch without my permission. I know that is understood."

"Yes Sir, yes."

Venetia placed her hand around Richard's piece, this sex kitten purring softly at her master. "You done with my lips?" she asked.

"For today, I am."

"Hmm, thank you." Venetia lifted her head up, opened her mouth, and right in front of her own son, sucked Richard's penis with an intense amount of concentration. Loudly, lewdly, proudly, her whole being went into this act, putting the cum- and pussy-soaked instrument into her mouth, putting all her energy into draining as much lifeliquid as she could, her hunger ferocious, her dedication unwavering, her grace and poise banished to the corner. In that moment she was no lady, nor a mother: she was just a hungry cock-loving bitch.

When Venetia got her technique down (right hand wrapped tightly around the pole, putting it in and out of her mouth, stimulating his piece with her sliding tongue) she put her left hand on Richard's testicles. Unlike with the rest of his body, she treated this with a gentle touch, massaging and fuelling his sack, her elegant fingers tip-tapping his seed, treating his testicles with what their most famous nickname denotes them as: the crown jewels. All this effort, all for his pleasure, not hers; that she enjoyed it was a mere bonus. It always helps when you love your job, and she did: she loved being his obedient bitch.

Frankie watched in shock, a damming and stunning conclusion having been formed: 'My mother loves sucking cock.'

For Frankie, these images were the strongest of them all: his mother's lips around that thick ivory pole, the dedication and joy she had while performing this dirty, lewd action. It's an insult to even insinuate that someone's mother sucks cock, and yet, there she was, Frankie's mother, doing the deed that everyone in Frankie's class wished she would do for them. For a son, bearing witness to such an act was a whole other level of taboo. Knowing your mother has sex is one thing, but knowing that she sucks cock? Knowing that your own mother sucks cock is one of the rawest, strongest taboo lines to cross. To know that your mother is willing to humble herself to that extreme degree, to know that she likes having a thick penis in her mouth, is something no son should ever know. Ever. But Frankie had crossed that line, he'd obtained that forbidden information, he knew what the true form of his mother looked like, and he'd never forget it, he'd never forget the image of his mother's dark wet lips on that thick white cock...

And he loved it.

Frankie loved knowing, he loved watching, loved rolling, living, breathing, loved taking in all that taboo delight, for this type of revelation, to him, was all his birthdays and Christmases rolled into one. A relief, in fact, a happy moment, a life-changer, one which let Frankie know that he wasn't his mother's whole universe, that he was not her everything, that there was someone else, someone she loved just as much -- if not more -- than her son: Mr. Hermann. As dirty and lewd as it looked, Frankie ultimately knew his mother was only showing her appreciation and love to Mr. Hermann in this, this pure, raw, physical manner.

As for his own tank, Frankie didn't even need to rub himself: he cummed without jerking, his mother's vacuuming mouth enough to make him blow in a flash.

After just a minute of Venetia's magnifique succion, Richard had another powerful load ready for blast off. He lifted his head up, tensed his face muscles and grunted: "Uhhh!"

His strong roar signalled the completion. A stream of flowing white liquid smoothly went down Venetia's throat, the amount so profuse that it dripped out, out of her mouth, and flowed down to the floor, sizzling on the wood.

"Ah!" Venetia took Richard's cock out of her mouth and rested her chin on his thigh. She looked over at her son and flashed him a pearly white smile, thick bright cum splattered all over her lips and chin. At that very moment, she'd never felt more proud in her entire life. She had a great, great man and a good son; everything felt complete. Yes, she knew that she wasn't in a Hallmark Christmas card, she knew that she and everyone else in the room was naked and dripping with dirty hot sweat. She knew that her son had just seen her perform some of the lewdest sex acts a woman could do, and yet, she wouldn't remember this as a dirty scene, not in the least; to her this was a happy family moment. Nothing more, nothing less.

After Richard had cummed, he looked right at Frankie, shooting him a strong, powerful stare. His voice was low, but his message was anything but soft. He spoke with the upmost seriousness: "Son, I know you good boy so I don't need to say this...but I will, so you know: Frankie, this is what your mother does, this is how she is with me. I know you agree, but if you do not, we will not even discuss this: it will not stop. Ever. Son, this is my woman, my house...and my rules."

Frankie's response was clear: "I fully understand. I fully accept and I'm glad to have you be the Man of this house. Thank you."

"Good. I apologize for telling you that, Son. I know you good boy, but it had to be said. I know you are in favour, so please, know things are only going to be good for all of us."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you."

That was the best part of this whole spectacle: that it was all for the better. Yes, it was very early days, but it would turn out that all their expectations would more than live up to their fantasies.

Richard stroked Venetia full, wild sex-hair. "Very good, very well done."

She looked at him with total commitment, saying it in her mind, and showing it with her eyes: "What's next, Daddy?"

Richard smiled at his woman, and then looked at his nude, trembling boy. "Son, go to bed. I know me and your mother will not be stopping anytime soon, so maybe try earplugs, so you may sleep," he said with a kind grin.

"Yes, thank you." Frankie rushed towards the door, opened it and left the bedroom. Before the door closed shut, he looked back in and saw one final image: his mother licking the cum from Mr. Hermann's cock.

"Good boy," said Richard. "Now go have a good...night."

***

"...Well...that was weird," said Daniel.

Just after sunrise, Daniel and the other teens had gone back to their RV to sleep, unable to get any shuteye in the house due Richard and Venetia's insistence on going till the sun rose. Tammie and Regina felt charitable, so they let everyone in the bed; squeezed in, from left to right, was Björn, Tammie, Regina, Kelly, and Daniel.

Regina gave a horizontal shrug. "I was into it; me and Tammie fingered each other while listening."

Tammie nodded. She channelled her father while reviewing the encounter: "As a two-time Best Teen Cardio champ, I have to say that I am so impressed with Frankie's mom. Damn, forty-five and able to match that pace? God damn! She was taking some super hard thick Germanic cock inside her pussy -- and she only kept asking for more! Let me count, let's see, she started at...eight and when we left it was...four? That means she went for eight hours at least! Wow! She has style too; none of those weak little, 'ah, ah, ah,' but fucking panther-like growling." Tammie showed her fangs and slammed her hand against the duvet covers. "'Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!' Wow, I mean, whatever she got going on, Yoga, Pilates, damn, it's working. Fuck, I'm so telling my dad about this, he so has to know."

Björn added this nugget of information: "Into the second hour, uhh, me and, ahh, Frankie, we were in his bed, ahh, naked and masturbating. We talked too. He is, ahh, very smart guy. He, umm, understood the, umm, ahh...He, ahh, knew what Mr. Hermann was telling him with the sex, you know." Björn went into his German accent: "I fuck your mom, start calling me dad!"

"Ah, now I'm liking it again," said Daniel. "It's just, after I, you know, finish with my business, I kinda get out of the mood. I'm a slow recharger; you know that, right, Kelly?"

"Why would you want them to know that!?" replied his red-faced girlfriend.

"It's something I've told these guys before, right? It's nice to share, like how you told everyone about Rupert."

Regina liked that memory. "That was so hot. Tammie, you didn't hear this, but Kelly loves riding her stuffed bear, gets a dildo and humps it."

Kelly blushed a deeper shade of red. "What, oh, ah --"

Tammie grinned. "That's so kinky! Hey, Tightness, how furry was he? I'm not kidding around, I wanna know. I'm getting a little wet thinking about it."

Björn was highly intrigued by this fetish -- and also conflicted: "Hmm, I'm, ahh, I like the idea in principle, it's just, ahh, umm, it's you, Kelly. It's, ahh, like finding out your sister fingers herself: erotic, but, umm, ultimately not arousing because of the, ahh, connection."

"Stop, stop!" Kelly raised her hands. A sheepish smile spread across her face. "Okay, Björn, I'm, like, actually a little flattered that you're not aroused, it's sweet. And Tammie...his fur got all over me, he was a thick-furred beast -- not as good as my Daniel though." She reached over and kissed Daniel on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe." Daniel held Kelly's chin and kissed her soft lips. "Hey, Björn, I know that kiss just kinda grossed you out, so I'll remind you of a little titbit: My cousin sister Teresa used to always finger herself when she slept over. Her room was right next to mine so I heard it all. She'd moan in Spanish, even though she's American and all, born and raised, so when she'd moan, she'd really play up the señorita stuff, doing an accent and all: 'Palo de esa gran polla en mí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí!"

"Daniel!" Kelly slapped her boyfriend's shoulder. "I'm right here!"

"I'm doing it for Björn. See, look how happy he is."

Björn's thoughts went towards the sweetness of hot cousin sisters. "Hmm, yes, ahh, cousins, it's okay, go on, kiss, hug, I'm not, ahh, proper family. Let's just practice, umm, it's okay, we're, umm, ahhh, just cousins, it's okay. Ahh, the acceptable form of incest! Girls! Do any of you have hot cousins?"

Kelly shook her head: "Never met any of them."

Regina tilted her head to the side: "Ahh, just a cousin brother who jerked into my bras. Fucking asshole: expensive clothes ain't meant for a cum dropper."

Tammie was almost jumping out of the covers: "People, listen: my dad is from Hawaii --"

"So that's why he's so tan," said Daniel.

"Shut up-shut up-shut up. Okay: my dad has eight brothers and sisters, and they all had kids, so," she licked her lips, "vacations were always fun." Tammie proceeded to regale the teens with such bedtime tales as 'Sandra Quinn and The Long Massage', 'Oily Ming-Wen,' and, her fav, 'Chelsea Kwon and The Missing Toothbrush.'

Daniel was stunned by this info. "Tammie, wow, you've done so much incest!"

"Pfft? Cousins? Please, fingering my cousins was like going to school: it just had to be done. With me, it was an experience and an education, since I am the master. You know some of them didn't believe in squirting. Mindy Chao even said squirting wasn't real. Well, a ten-inch dildo proved her wrong! She should've never doubted a champion!"

Kelly nestled closer to Daniel, a little frightened by the tale.

He kissed her head and whispered into her ear, "Don't worry, I won't let her do that to you...Unless you want her to -- okay, okay I won't let her."

***

The Inter-Lovers woke up around noon. When they went outside, they saw that the small dents on their RV had been fixed.

Looking out at the house, Daniel noticed a small, yet key, change at the front: the 'For Rent' sign had been taken down. While they were sleeping, Richard had outright bought the place. It was his house now.

The gang then said their goodbyes to Richard Hermann and his newly acquired cohort, Venetia and Frankie. Björn and Daniel made double sure to get Frankie's contact details, wanting to know what their friend's family got up to. The girls also gave Frankie a warm goodbye, having grown to wuv their little slave boy. Frankie was so happy to have made some new friends.

"Thank you," Frankie said to all five of them, meaning it very deeply.

Kelly also got a little time with Venetia, advising her on vaginal grooming.

"Trim about every week, but keep it bushy, like how you got." Kelly tapped Venetia's bush. "See? Full, bouncy, but controlled, just like that."

Venetia stroked Kelly's hair and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you so much, Kelly."

Kelly blushed. "Aw, it was nothing."

Soon after, Kelly called her mother. "Hey Mom, how are you? I'm great, thanks. How's your vagina? Are you shaving the right way? Yes, slow glides, just around the lips...Yes, see, I told you the gel helps."

And finally...

"Here, Son." A shorts-clad Richard handed Frankie a hammer. "Fix the fence, it's a little shaky."

Frankie, in a t-shirt and boxers, nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Richard turned to Venetia, she with a radiant glow over her, her white satin robe shining, her feet bare, and her hair wild and untamed. "Now," he put his hand on her juicy behind, "I think we have business to take care of."

She gave him a huge wide smile. "Yes, yes we do."

Before they went into the house, they turned and looked at the teens.

"Goodbye, safe trip," said Richard.

"Bye kids, and thank you," said Venetia.

"Bye, bye," said the teens.

The couple went inside their house to continue their attempts at breaking the bed apart. A minute later and the symphonic ohhs and ahhs returned.

"...So where you guys going?" asked Frankie, who was surprisingly calm over the sounds of his mother's first orgasm of the day.

"New Babylon University," said Daniel.

"Me too. I'll see you there. Thank you."

After a final round of goodbyes, the teens got back in the RV and back on the road. Now they were finally ready to make that long trek to the edge of North Gaudium, to the place where the mysterious Sector Three was located...

***

It was early-evening, the gang was on the road, and Björn was living out his childhood fantasy: watching porn with two hot lesbians. He was on the couch, holding his laptop, seated in-between the girls, Regina and her boobs to his left, Tammie and her long bare legs to his right.

Tammie shook her head, dismayed by the action on-screen: "Bitch, that ain't how you eat pussy! Look at Stefanie, look at her tongue, look: that's just a bitch licking skin! There ain't no technique there! Read the drip, Stefanie, read the drip! Argh! Fuck, I'm getting seriously pissed off watching this. Fuck, next time I see Stef', I'm teaching her how to lick the box!"

Regina nodded while casually rubbing herself through her basketball shorts. "I'm just enjoying the action. Ohh, now I feel awake."

Tammie disagreed: "I can't watch this. Björn, load up, uhh, oh: 'Rocket' Pocket Polly's visit to Kay Parker High. Yeah, me and that bitch have history. Hey, Regina, this is the first time our dads are going to do commentary, so listen."

"Ugh, my dad?" said Regina. "I'll zone him out; hopefully he won't wreck my buzz."

Björn got control of the laptop, went to Kay Parker High School's website and found the video that Tammie had suggested. The synopsis for the video read: "New Babylon University's 'Rocket' Pocket Polly returns to her alma mater, Kay Parker High, for a special sex showcase. This exhibition contest is from the event titled: 'Kay Parker: Fresh Meat & Ripened Steaks.' Commentary provided by the Co-Vice Principals, Greg Kwon and Matthew Cestin."

Björn clicked on the video and immediately saw a bed and the huge rippling back of an athletic black man. In his huge shadow was petite, frizzy-haired Polly, she laid out on the bed, the man on his knees, pumping his huge cock inside her tiny vagina.

1...345678