Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

"Umm, hi, I'm Vivian, everyone calls me Vivi." Vivian Keentucker was a slim, 5'8, eighteen-year-old teen girl with long brown hair; pearly white skin; beautiful brown eyes; pert nicely rounded breasts; long thick, sexy legs and a surprisingly juicy, spank-worthy ass. She was wearing a light-blue long-sleeved shirt and dark jeans. Vivi had a sunny, cheerful disposition, always having a cute little grin on her face, a noticeable contrast in personality when compared to Regina's cynical demeanour.

"Hi, I'm Regina," she quietly replied.

"How long you've been here?" asked Vivi, who spoke in a giggly nasally voice.

"Umm, I guess three days."

"Wow, so you're new? Isn't this place super awesome!?"

Regina scoffed, "Yeah, really, everyone from my parents to creepy old men want to have their way with me."

"Oh come on: it's like we all died and went to heaven!" Vivi playfully slapped Regina on the shoulder, "This place is fun, really! Come on, you can hang out with me all-day, I promise I won't make you do anything, like, I don't know, suck my fingers, which someone already made me do today...but anyway, come, it will be fun."

Regina gave off a little smile and nodded, "Sure."

Just then, the homeroom teacher, a white man with slicked-back brown hair, glasses, a brown and yellow jumper and beige pants, stormed into the room and slammed his books on the table.

"Fucking staff fucked the orientation, fucked it!" he shouted outloud in a booming tone.

He pointed at the class with a stern look on his face: "Ok, I see we got some few new faces, good, it's good to see this place grow, yeah, ok: I'm gonna try to quickly lay some facts out because I know some of you missed the fucking video that explained this all. Ok, first off, you can't fuck kids, the law applies and we don't fuck kids, got it? All legal and shit. Anymore questions? Nope, fuck it, I'm done." He took his books and rushed out the classroom.

"...Who was that?" asked Regina.

"Oh that's Mr. Jones. He took my anal virginity."

"Oh..." Regina was left dumbfound by Vivi's response.

"It hurt a little, he's kinda rough, but he always cry-maxes, which I like because he gives me a nice cuddle afterward...So, umm, hey, how much of this place have you seen?"

"Umm, not alot, I mostly been in my room."

"You watch the T.V they got here?"

"Nope."

"Really?" Vivi dug into her bookbag, "You gotta watch the TV here, they got these really trippy shows, like super-weird yet super awesome, oh I found it," Vivi took something out her bag and handed it to Regina, "Check it out: they got their own magazines here too, coolzees huh?"

Regina looked at the cover of the magazine: it was called 'Weekly Incest.' On the cover was a raven-haired woman wearing an apron with nothing on underneath, her bare backside exposed, the backdrop of the picture was a kitchen. The headline read, "Hottest Mom Contest! Judged By The Sons! Contests Included: Strip Dance, Blowjob, Vaginal And More! See all the action inside!"

Regina handed the magazine back to Vivi, "Yeah, that's pretty...different."

"Wanna check out my issue of 'Weekly Moaning'? I'm in it! Well my tush is in it, but I swear I was at that gangbang."

"Yeah, m-maybe later," mumbled Regina.

"Ok, super...Umm, so anyway, wanna go to our first class?"

***

English Class

Regina and Vivi were seated in the back of the class, observing their English teacher Miss Bolovey. She was quite a woman, estimated to be in her late 50's yet still very desirable; with a very busty, well-aged figure; a juicy round ass; her red hair tied up in a knot; wearing glasses, a frilly grey dress shirt tied up to her neck, a long grey skirt and high-heels which made her look quite domineering.

"Now, now, boys and girls, I think it's time I taught you kids the proper roleplay etiquette," she spoke in a 1950's American housewife accent.

She looked around the classroom, found what she was looking for, pointed, and stared intently at a meek-looking, dark-haired, pasty, short male student who was wearing a white shirt and simple blue jeans.

"You, your name!" she demanded.

"Uh, uh, William," he said in a jittery voice.

"Hmm, I shall call you...Willy."

The class giggled at his new name. William's face turned beet-red.

"Hush class, hush I say! You, Willy, come now."

William stood up and followed Miss Bolovey to the front of the class. She sat on the edge of the desk, got herself comfortable, grabbed William by his shoulders, pulled him in close, slowly, so that his neck and shoulders were rubbing directly with her breasts.

She laid her chin on his shoulder and softly rubbed her cheek on his."You feeling well Willy dear?"

"Y-yes M-Ma'am."

"No Silly Willy," she spoke directly into his ear, "don't call me Ma'am, call me the first thing that comes to mind."

She put her hand on his crotch area. William took a sharp intake of breath when he felt her warm fingers rubbing against his cock. She unbuckled his jeans, grabbed his underwear in the process, and with one swift manoeuvre, yanked them down to his ankles. She concealed his penis with her hand, stroking it nice and slowly.

"Yes, m-m-m," he stammered out in pleasure.

She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and said, "Yes? Yes what dear?"

"Y-Yes, Momma! Yes momma!"

The class burst into laughter at his sudden incestuous outburst. Regina on the other hand was feeling quite disturbed as she watched this all unfold.

"Good Willy, Momma approves, you're being so good!" she rubbed faster and faster, getting him to the point of ejaculation.

"I can feel it Momma, it's cumming, it's cumming!" a few quick strokes from the expert hands of Miss Bolovey was all it took for William to climax.

After finishing, he took a couple deep breaths to allow the orgasm to take effect. Only then did he realise what had happened, only then did he hear the class laughing. He suddenly felt deeply embarrassed.

"Laugh all you may, dear students," she grabbed a card from her desk and handed it to William, "but only he will be spending the night with me tonight!" She kissed him on the top of his hand and slapped his bare behind, "Come early, I'll run you a bath."

The laughter immediately subsided. William smiled and nodded at his teacher/role-play mother, pulled his pants up, and was looked at with envy by the male students as he sat back down on his seat.

Miss Bolovey looked at the class with a cocky smile. "I hope you girls learned something, because that's how a roleplay is done. Through my actions I invoked the desired response. Can any of you do that? Hmm, with a little training, maybe....right, get your textbooks out; we will continue to research the works of Damien Fallon (demonofthefall)"

Regina took her textbook out her bag. She leaned over to whisper to Vivi.

"Psst hey, Vivi. Are all the classes this screwed up!?"

Vivi giggled and shrugged, "Hee-hee, yeah, isn't it kooky?"

"Umm, no!?"

"Oi, you there!" shouted Miss Bolovey, "You! Largely-breasted new girl; if you don't stop talking I will put you over my knee and smack your tight little bottom till its red raw!"

Regina put her hands up and vigorously shook her head, "No, please, I'll be good!"

"Right...Ok class, Chapter 4: "Please Mummy It Feels Really, Really Hard..."

***

Lunch

In the busy, spacious lunch room of Kay Parker High School, Regina was sitting at a table with her lunch tray, suitably impressed by the quality of food. At first glance, it seemed like a normal cafeteria, but when she took a listen in on the conversations of her fellow Above-Senior students, she thought differently:

"That big, no, that big, my dad is bigger than that footlong, I swear!"

"So I tell my aunt, 'come on, come on, stop sucking me, my legs have gotten numb,' but she kept on going dude!"

"You think your mom is better in bed than mine? Ok dude, let's test this: I'll go to your house today and you go to mine, let's see whose does better...and tell your sister to wear something nice!"

Vivi arrived, sat opposite Regina and began eating her food.

"Yay, food~, yummy~," remarked Vivi.

"Yeah, food," replied a glum Regina.

"Oh cheer up Genie-Baby!"

"Whoa wait. Genie-Baby?"

"Yeah, your nickname, you like it?"

"No, not really."

"Well its stuck, so deal with it Genie-Baby," Vivi smiled and giggled.

Regina shrugged. "Yeah, whatever."

"So, umm, yeah, you mentioned your parents, they wanted to have sex with you? How'd that go?"

"Oh, god, what you think? The worst moment of my fucking life! I ran as soon as they got naked. Haven't spoken to them since."

"Ah, so things icy-dicey back home huh..." Vivi played around with her peas as she contemplated something. "Ah-ha! I got it! Why don't you come for dinner at my place?"

"Your house? You sure? I don't know; I have only just met you."

"Come on, you know me well enough, and it'll be so much fun, I promise."

Regina really didn't want to face her parents, so she agreed with Vivi. "Sure, I'll go."

"Super!"

A thought suddenly sparked into Regina's head. "Hey, umm, have your parents... tried...having sex with you?"

"No, not both my parents."

"Oh ok --"

"Me and my dad have done it alot! Morning, night, he's such a great lover. Me and my mom, eh not so much, she not really into women, neither am I, ha...yeah."

Both girls quietly ate their lunches, with Regina trying to process all the lunacy of Vivi's statement.

After both girls were done eating, Regina asked, "So, what's our next class?"

"Gym! Today we got it for two hours. You see that big building over there?"

Regina looked out the window and saw a large, lavishly built sporting complex. "Yeah, I see it."

"Yeah, it's there. So come on, then, let's go!"

***

Double Gym Class

The girls changing room/shower room, long considered the holy sanctum by perverts worldwide. Kay Parker High School's version of this room resembled the fantasies of these individuals, with bare asses, shaved vaginas, perky pert breasts, nubile supple wet bodies, all on prominent display. It would be called a locker room, but it couldn't because there were no lockers, just benches.

Regina was standing in the middle of the steam-filled girls changing room, her clothes in a heap behind her, wearing just her small grey panties, holding her round, deliciously peachy breasts in a cross-arm position. In front of her was Vivi, who was comfortably naked, her beautiful well-moulded butt on display. Vivi adjusted her hair, turned around, and pointed at her breasts.

"Hey, check it out: I put my hair over my boobies, see? My nipples are covered but you can still see some side-boobage, pretty coolzees, huh?"

"Umm, yeah. Where's our uniforms? I don't get why we have to stand around naked."

"Oh, that's for the cameras."

Regina turned around and saw a large glass panel on the south wall, which upon further inspection had large studio cameras behind it.

"They're taping us!?"

"Yeah, the dads really pushed hard for that, that's why we have to be naked, so they get their shots. Look, they sell what they tape too, neat-o right?"

Vivi picked up a DVD cover and handed it to Regina. Regina covered her boobs with her left arm as she held the cover in her right. It read: "Kay Parker High School Girls Changing Room/ Shower Room Antics -- Volume 3." There was also a small disclaimer which read "all legal of course ;-)"

She handed the cover back to Vivi. "Umm, that's pretty...interesting."

"Yeah, I get to be on TV! That is just so coolzees! They sell them everyw--... uh-oh, it's her." The girls shifted their focus to the adjunct shower room.

Out of the showery steam came a stunning, fully-nude, Korean girl; she was tall, Amazonian-like, at least 6'1; with an amazingly athletic toned body; bronze skin; luscious jet-black hair tied up into a neat ponytail; perfectly round, small, youthful breasts; long, powerful-looking, yet slender legs; a firm solid ass and a clean-shaven, tight vaginal area. This was no demure Asian stereotype: this was a woman that strode with unwavering confidence.

She stopped and glared at Regina. "Oh look, fresh meat," she spoke in a cocky California accent. The two girls engaged in an intense staredown.

The nude girl shifted her gaze towards Vivi and said, "Hey Vivian. How's your vagina?"

"Sore."

She smirked, looked back at Regina, leaned in close to her and said, "Listen here new girl, you better recognize who I am, because me? I'm a competitor. There is not a single girl in this whole year that I not had, you name them, I had them! Girl after girl, I have had them in that shower, I have dominated, you hear me? I Dom-in-ate, I have girls like you for breakfast -- literally! So you better call your daddy, call your momma, call everyone, tell them to watch, because me? I will OWN you!" she then leaned away, smirked, and walked off.

Both girls were left speechless for a moment.

"...W-what the hell was that?" asked Regina.

"That, that was Tammie Kwon, a-and she wants you...bad."

***

After a long, long wait, the girls were finally given their gym uniforms, which consisted of a tight white shirt and tiny, tiny red pants, no shoes or socks allowed. Not surprisingly, the girls were not permitted to wear anything underneath their uniforms. All the girls were in the gymnasium, awaiting further instructions; in front of them was a gigantic mirror, behind that was a set of studio cameras put there to film them. There was no teacher, just a P.A box.

Vivi was adjusting her tight red pants, "Arr, shoot! These shorts ride up my butt, so annoying."

"Mine too," replied Regina. "I guess that's how they want it...So, who was that Tammie chick from before?"

"Umm, I really don't know how to explain it...well, you already know that they tape us, well, Tammie gets paid by the school to have sex with us, for the grown-up's entertainment, some like seeing us having sex with her cause she's so roug--"

"Students!" boomed the P.A box, "Time for gym! First activity! Jumping Jacks! Proper technique not needed -- start!"

The girls started jumping up-and-down, breasts and asses jiggling along with them.

"They can't be serious," Regina turned to her friend Vivi, but she was too involved in the activity to hear her.

"Yay, yay, jumping jacks~" she sang cheerfully.

Regina began half-heartedly jumping up-and-down with the other girls. She looked at the mirror and noticed that a couple rows behind her was Tammie, glaring at her, like a predator scouting her prey.

Regina decided to ignore her and continue on, but every time she took a peek at the mirror, Tammie was there, still glaring.

"Good damn that fucking bitch," Regina muttered.

She took another look, but this time Tammie had mysteriously vanished, but, then, in a flash, Regina had been swept off her feet and was staring at the rapidly moving floor.

Tammie had snuck up behind Regina, put her over her shoulder and was taking her to the changing room -- forcefully.

Tammie took her prize to the changing room, put her down on her feet, ran towards the door and quickly locked it.

"Ain't nothing to me," said Tammie as she attempted to get her breath back.

Regina at that moment felt disoriented, confused, bewildered, shaken, violated, but above all else, she felt angry. At that moment, Regina snapped.

"You, you fucking bitch!" She pulled her arm back, swung, and hit Tammie with a full-force slap to the face.

Tammie turned her face away, held her cheek for a moment, then, turned and looked at Regina with the most devilish grin.

"That's it, that's what I want!"

She grabbed the collar of Regina's shirt, tugged, and ripped it off with ease. Regina looked down at her chest and saw that her shirt was gone, her round delicious breasts fully-exposed. This only got her further incensed.

"Fuc-fucking bitch!" she unexpectedly ran towards Tammie and spear-tackled her down to the ground!

Both girls fell on the floor, with Regina on top, her breasts in Tammie's face, but Tammie was able to quickly turn the advantage when she grabbed Regina's cloth-covered vagina with her claw-like grip.

"Ahh, ahhh!!" Regina squealed in pain.

Tammie got on her knees, shoved Regina down onto the floor and began poking and prodding her fingers into her target's vagina.

"Think you got the jump on me? Ha, not a chance!" Tammie continued to dish out both the pain and pleasure in equal measure.

"Fuck, oh fuck, get of me, fuck!" Regina tried kicking her off, but the orgasmic sensations were overriding her rage -- she was begrudgingly enjoying it.

Tammie continued on, stopping just at the point of orgasm. She then stood up, grabbed Regina by the arm and dragged her to the showers. The water immediately began trickling down as soon as the two teens entered the large open, pink-tiled, slippery, soapy shower room. Tammie got Regina on her feet, held her arms against the wall and forcefully planted a kiss on her lips. Sparks flew as the two teenage girls soft, moist lips slid together.

Regina was not fighting it: the combination of the pouring hot water, her sweat, the warm tingling sensations all around her body, the feeling of having this tall sexy woman grind against her, their nubile teen bodies rubbing together, all of this had made Regina reach a sexual peek she had never even knew was possible -- she went with it.

Tammie leaned away from the kiss, smirked, turned Regina around and made a loud smack sound when she slapped her on the ass.

"Hmm, these need to come off!" Tammie grabbed Regina's soaking wet red pants and yanked them down. Regina let them slip down her legs and used her feet to take them off.

Tammie grabbed Regina's bare ass, dug her nails in and grinned. "Yes, yes, feels so...fresh!" she punched a nearby panel, and out of that panel came a long pink sleek vibrator.

Regina's eyes grew wide as soon as she saw it. "Th-That can't be what I think it is," she said in a jittery voice.

"Yes: I'm going to break you in, because this? This is an anal vibrator!"

"P-P-Please," pleaded Regina, "I never have --"

"Enough! You only got two choices: take it or I make you!"

Tammie turned the vibrator on, gave it a good suck to get it moist, and rolled it around Regina's ass-cheeks.

"Ready?" Tammie pulled her arm back and got ready to shove the vibrator into Regina's virginal teen ass.

"Like fuck you will!" Regina lifted her leg up and kicked Tammie in the gut! Tammie keeled over, dropped the dildo, slipped and fell on the wet floor.

Regina thought about running, but when she saw that pink dildo on the floor, she instinctively grabbed it -- she wanted some sexual payback.

She sat on Tammie's knees, grabbed her red pants and pulled them down. She held the vibrator, looked at it, looked at Tammie, and then, forcefully shoved the vibrator into Tammie's vagina.

"Ahh! You fucking cunt!" shouted Tammie, "I'm gonna, gonna... fuck!"

Regina pushed the vibrator in-and-out, deep and hard, twisting and turning.

"Hahaha! How do you like that? How do you like that!? Woo!" Regina clearly enjoyed being in control. She playfully slapped Tammie's vagina while using the pleasure instrument.

But, there was still some fight left in Tammie: she grabbed Regina's free arm and pulled her towards her face.

"I got you now, bitch!" she grabbed Regina by the back of the head and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. She held on tight, making sure Regina could not get out of her grasp.

In an effort to take back control, Regina put her hands on Tammie's heavy wet shirt and rolled it up so she could play, twist and tickle with Tammie's pointed, delicate nipples.

Without even noticing, Regina was engaged in full-on lesbian sex.

Tammie let go of the kiss but kept a firm grip on Regina by holding onto the back of her neck. Both girls looked at each other, looking deep into each other's eyes, neither of them able to explain what was going on between them.

Surt
Surt
937 Followers