Tackling the Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think I would see this ever again. You look so nice in this harness."

"Kate... I love it so much! I'm serious."

She went to the dresser and pulled out more leather items. First was a pair of wide cuffs, and then, there was a pair of ankle cuffs. I was hoping she would end up putting those to good use later tonight. The next item to go on was a large leather collar, which immediately limited my head movement. It was so comfortable.

"Oooh. I love this...," I said.

"Well, let's ensure it stays on."

She took out a small bowl with a plethora of small metal pieces. A closer look allowed me to confirm my suspicion; they were little black padlocks. One by one, she clicked them on my harness, cuffs, and collar. Making me a prisoner of my gears made her giggle; it was definitely something she enjoyed doing.

"Those don't have keys. Hehe."

"No key? How are you going to open them?"

"It's a secret. Cardinal loved it."

"She loved a lot of things that girl."

"Yes... She did. She did..."

I think there was one more thing she wanted to put on me. She rummaged in one of her drawers and pulled out another small harness.

"This one is for your head, but I can remove the gag so we can keep talking for a bit longer," she said.

She wrapped the leather net around my face. It was the first time I tried something like this. Once more, it fitted this body structure perfectly. She fastened the delicate straps as if she did this so many times before and locked it on with more of those small keyless padlocks. She ran her finger on the straps, covering my nose's bridge while looking straight in my eyes.

"Yes... You are so much like Cardinal. And I don't mean physically. She loved wearing those a lot, and I see the same happy gleam in your eyes. She had the same one."

"Did she have those ember eyes too? And what about her hair?"

"Same eye color, yes. She is actually the one who came up with that color when we were fine-tuning her. But her hair was blond."

"Maybe I should have picked blond..."

"We can change it later, Chloe, but I like your red. It matches your eyes well."

I didn't even notice she had something else in her hand until she clipped it on the front ring of my collar. I got leashed and pulled out of the room.

"Oh, so I'm your pet now?"

"Maybe. But first, you will be my cook. I hope you have the skills. I want to watch the sexy you while you are preparing my dinner."

"I can cook... but I'm not very good at it."

"Hehe. You better learn fast if you don't want to get punished."

When we arrived in the kitchen, she showed me what was in her fridge and asked me to come up with something; she was testing her new servant. To ensure all the pressure stayed on me, Kate dragged a chair near my working area and sat down with a drink. The way she was looking at me was very gentle, but I was still observed and judged. She was allowing all the good memories from her ex to flow within her mind.

I got to have more of that lemonade while I was cooking. What in heaven could make it taste it so darn good? It was unreal.

Putting the meat in the frying pan made me yelp a bit as the fat viciously attacked my naked belly. I did my best to season it before covering it, but it was pretty much a shot in the dark. It would stay there for another ten minutes.

While I was waiting for this, I looked at Kate, who had not said a word so far, and it gave me an idea; I wanted to thank her, my way.

I walked up to her, and I sat on her lap, facing her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a small kiss on the lips, and she let a little moan escape in return. Her next response was to kiss me much more vigorously. I could tell she had missed it; did she even have another partner during those past few years?

We were at it until the timer beeped. When I stood up, I realized that I left a little pussy juice mark on Kate's skirt, which would end up in either a punishment or maybe, she wouldn't say anything, appreciating the fact that my arousal was genuine.

"Food is ready."

"Mmmm... Good. Put the plates on the table. I'm starving."

As demanded, I carried the two plates to the table. I put one meal where Kate was sitting, and one for me, next to her.

"Kneel!" she said.

"..."

"Forget that. You are not sitting at the table. You are my pet tonight. So, kneel!"

Her tone, commanding yet gentle, sent a wave of pleasure through my body. I loved this way of being treated. It was the first time I experienced this kind of roleplay. Happy to show my obedience, I crouched down and sat on my heels. Still holding my leash, Kate turned to her plate and inspected it. Was she judging the quality of my food?

"The chicken is overcooked. Put your hands behind your back."

Oh, that was a bit harsh. My chicken wasn't that bad. Anyway, this night belonged to her, so I placed my hands behind my back and waited for further criticism as she tried the veggies.

"Those are okay. Here, try one."

Using her fork, she poked one piece of zucchini and brought it to my mouth. She petted my hair while I was chewing on it.

"I like it when you do that," I said.

"Feeding you?"

"Well, yes, but I meant the petting."

"If you are nice, I'll pet you a lot more."

For the next few minutes, she quietly ate, occasionally giving me a piece of veggie. Not nearly enough to satisfy my hunger. Just looking at my untouched plate on the table was making my stomach gurgle. She noticed me looking at it, but she ignored me, not even considering allowing me to eat.

At the end of her meal, she wiped her mouth, then mine, and gave me a new command.

"It was okay. Thanks for the effort. Put some plastic wrap over your plate and put it in the fridge, so it doesn't spoil. Next time, you'll have to do better, I suppose."

"Am I not going to eat?"

"Not today, no. Go. Do as I say and meet me in the living room. I want more of those kisses."

Kate didn't seem concerned about making me skip a meal, but I didn't like the idea; it was just a bit strange. Despite my puzzlement, I stood up and proceeded as instructed. As I was wrapping my plate, she was not around, so eating some of it before putting it away was tempting.

"Nah... Let's play her game. I'm doing this for her, after all."

After my task, I walked back to the living room. That soft carpet rubbing on my bare feet felt so good. Since I was naked, I almost wanted to lay down on it and roll around. Kate was sitting on her couch, gazing at me with a smile.

"Chloe, I want to try a little something," she said.

"Sure... What do you..."

"Concitatio cardinalis!"

"AAAAAH!"

As if my earlier carpet wish came true, my two knees failed, and I fell on the floor like a brick. My arousal level exploded inside of me like a nuclear bomb, causing me to plunge my two hands to my crotch.

"AAAH! KATE! KATE! AAAAH WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

"Oh, my God! Are you okay?"

She ran to me and placed her hands on my convulsing body... Grave mistakes... The simple feeling of touch on my bare skin threw me over the edge.

"AAAaah! I'm... I'm cumming! I'm cumming! AAaaah! What did you do to me? AAAAAH!"

"I'm so sorry... Something is wrong. That was not supposed to happen. Try to breathe."

The more she was rubbing her hands on me, the more I was cumming. I couldn't articulate enough words to tell her to stop. Those were by far the strongest orgasms I had ever experienced. It felt as if I was going to die from pleasure. It was ridiculous.

"Are... Are you okay, Chloe? Talk to me."

"I... I... What was that? Holy shit!"

"It was a voice command conditioned in this clone. But it was not supposed to do this at all. It was only supposed to make you noticeably aroused. Cardinal never reacted this way. It's not normal."

I was trying to recover from the orgasm rogue wave, but my arousal level stayed very high. I had some difficulties thinking straight; the orgasms I had yesterday were nowhere close to this.

Kate helped me to sit back up.

"I so want to have hot sex right now," I said.

"Did something happen when they transferred you to your clone at the agency?"

"... I don't know... Maybe. I came hard when I woke up. Matt said it happened before."

"What an idiot! What were you doing before the transfer?"

"Hum... Kissing... a little bit... And there may have been... some breasts fondling."

Kate let a groan out and crossed her arms.

"They really are a bunch of idiots. So you're telling me your arousal is permanent?"

"I guess so. Matt said something about the clone being calibrated based on my original state."

"Well, yeah! I wonder what else they screwed up. I wanted to tease you and turn you on, but it triggered massive orgasms instead. I will have to be careful with that one."

"How many other triggers are hardcoded in my brain?"

"You probably don't want to know. But you are not a robot that can be programmed. Those commands are just part of who you are. Everybody feels good when they hear loving words. They can trigger physiological reactions. Your words are just different, so are the effects."

"Can you at least do something about my arousal right now?"

"We could go to the bedroom and... naturally evacuate it."

She grabbed my leash and tugged on it a little. Well, that was not the worse idea of the night. I crawled to her and gave her a little kiss.

"Lead the way, Kate."

***

The next few hours were absolutely insane. Because of what Kate did to me, I was out of control. Coming over and over was so easy and powerful that I thought my heart would stop. I did my best to return the favor, even with my lack of experience; It was the first time I had sex with a woman. Using a clone lifted some limits that I may not have crossed with my real body; I greatly enjoyed this freedom. Kate was incredible since she knew every single millimeter of my body.

I noticed that she was madly in love with me... or I should say with Cardinal, her ex-girlfriend. I think she ignored the fact I was Chloe on purpose, and she was trying to enjoy the moment with her lost lover. She would never have thought possible to have sex with the woman of her life again. Her happiness was beyond reasoning, so I let her take all she could from this experience.

We were just cuddling on the bed after my hormones-fest finally calmed down. Kate squeezed me a bit.

"Thank you, Chloe."

"My pleasure... a lot of it."

"Hehe. Yeah, I won't use those words on you again. Good thing clones are made tough."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Ah... So you feel it?"

"Not sure what you mean, but I feel that I want to stay with you here all night."

"Okay. No problem. But there is one last thing that Cardinal loved. I'll be back in a sec."

She got off the bed and disappeared for a moment and came back holding a little gift for me, the ball gag she was referring to earlier. My opinion was not required; she pushed it behind my teeth and attached the two straps to the side of my head harness. Then, of course, she used two keyless padlocks to secure it in place.

"Hmmphh!"

"Indeed. It looks great on you. Give me your hands."

I presented my wrists, and she used another padlock to cuff them together; she did the same with my ankles. I was certainly not going anywhere tonight. Kate kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much, Chloe. It is going to be a great month for the two of us."

"Hmmmphh."