Tad's Travels Ch. 01

Story Info
Mid 1800 west, he meets someone interesting.
1.7k words
4.38
31.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JarlsAxe
JarlsAxe
1 Followers

The man stopped, looking back into the night, " By damn, don't know why I ever returned to these parts, to many people, and all nosey as a coon!" Seeing no sign of pursuit he turned and walked along the faint forest trail. He moved like a fallen leaf with little sound, years alone in the mountains had taught him well, one either learned, or died, and he was of the mind to live a while yet.

He had returned to the lands of his birth for no real reason, his kin long dead, friends old and settled in a sedimentary lifestyle he could never follow. His thoughts were turned west, back to the shining mountains he loved so well, when something caught his attention, stopping, he listened.

A faint crying and the sound of a whip on flesh came to him. "Damn," he grumbled to himself, turning, he moved toward the sound, a sense of justice driving him to see what went on.

Creeping carefully he looked through the brush at the edge of a small clearing, what he saw brought a silent curse to his lips, in the clearing three men stood laughing, as another swung a whip beating the back of a girl. "That'll teach you some manners!" The man said, reaching back to send the whip cracking again.

Anger boiling, the man stepped from the shadows, silently moving toward the group, drawing knife, and tomahawk as he went.

"I'll take no sass from a slave, even if she does work in the house, you slut!!" cried the man with the whip, the others were intent, watching him and never noticed the silent beweaponed man approaching.

"You'll beat the child no more, bully!" roared the man, as he raise the hawk, swinging to hit and not kill, he quickly sent two to the ground, then sprang on the whip holder, knocking him aside and turning to confront the remaining two. "YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'M HALF WAMPUSSCAT, HALF GRIZZ AND ALL MEAN!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAA COME AGAIN SOMETHING WHAT'LL FIGHT BACK YEE COWARDS!!!

The sight of two already on the ground, and the heavily armed apparition was to much, whip dropping to the ground the two grabbed the ones struggling to stand and all ran stumbling down path .

Chest heaving, in anger and excitement, the large man turned toward the now totally terrified girl, speaking softly to her. "Are ye able to stand girl? Those cowards run right well, but might return, and with help, we best leave."

"Ssstand? pperhaps Master, but run? Where would I run to escape? The night is dark, but ya can see I be dark."

"Dark be damned girl, nobody should be treating a girl so, Ye can come with me for a time, bit rough living, but you'll be better off away I says."

Nodding , the girl tried to rise, making it almost, shuddering with the effort. " Might hold you up a bit Master, they whipped me hard." the girl sobbed.

Stooping, the man lifted her to a shoulder, "Can't stop here girl, I'll try not to jostle you, but miles can be made afore sunup, and this'll be faster." He said, then noticing she had passed out, "For the best I reckon, this'll be faster anyhow." Turning, he slipped back into the trees, and soon fell into a traveling stride, despite the burden.

Morning found them miles away nestled in a small area beside a clear pool, the man had a tiny smokeless fire going and three fish roasting as he looked over the girl. "Hmmmmm, good looking lass." he thought as his body began to respond to the sight, " None of that, she's been ill used and needs time for healin." he thought, as she stirred from her slumber. He turned and left the clearing, searching for herbs for a salve.

Returning with a handful of yarrow, and some tender willow shoots, he proceeded to make a salve, hands working seemingly without guidance he quickly made up the salve and set it aside. Moving gently he nudged the girl awake, " Girl, much as you need sleep, we best see to your back, wake up now." he called gently.

The girl woke slowly, and inadvertently rolled to her back, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, and quickly rolled to her side.

"Easy girl, your safe with me, but those cuts need tending." he told her.

"The cloth is stuck to me Master." She whimpered as she tugged on the simple dress, he could see fresh blood welling.

"Go lay in the pool girl, once the scabs soften, twont hardly stick at all, I'll figure somethin for ye to wear, seeing that dress is rags , and what's left we'll need for bandagin."

The girl moved carefully to the pool, laying face down gingerly, then smiled," The water sure feels fine on them whip tracks Master."

He frowned and told her sternly, "My name girl, is Tad, not Master."

The girl frowned, then looked curiously before replying, "Yes Master Tad, I'll remember."

Sighing he tried a new tack, " Not Master Tad, just Tad, I don't hold with slavery girl, reckon your free now." he girl nodded then said softly.

"They called me Safra." then sighed.

"You don't like that name? Choose one girl, new life, no reason ye can't have a new name to go with it," said Tad.

The girl thought a moment then giggled, and said in a clear voice, " You pick one Mis.errrr Tad, please."

"Very well, how's about, Nonie?" he said, looking at her reaction.

"Oh, I like that, yep Nonie, that's a good name, that's me! Nonie!!!" the girl clapped her hands, then winced, "I best get soaking, tis all stiff and hurts bad." rising, Nonie moved gingerly to the pool, and slowly lay down, the cool water lapping at her back, as she lay with just her head out.

Tad winced, then sighed, "Afraid it might hurt a bit Nonie, but needs to be cleaned, prevent it going sour."

" Please Tad, do what needs done, I'll try not to cry out." Nonie said.

Tad moved to the pool, pausing to strip off all but the leather loincloth, and taking a sharp knife from his boot, he sat beside the girl, gently tugging, and at times cutting the cloth, to remove it. As he worked, Tad couldn't help notice the firmly curved ass of the girl, water having made the cheap cotton all but translucent, the cool water did little to dampen his growing erection. Finally, all the bits of cloth seemed free of the deep cuts the whip had made, Tad used his hands to lave the wounds with cool water, washing them free.

"Well, he said", his voice husky and deep, " It doesn't look so bad now, getting all the dirt and such off. Why, I think a few days, good food and washing it often, along with the salve, twill be healin in no time." Moving back to the grass, he pulled a little used buckskin shirt free and shook it out, " This is all I have, but I figure we can make it work one way or another."

Turning he drew his breath in sharp, stunned. Nonie stood before him, she had removed the remnants of her dress, and the beads of water on her golden skin caught, and reflected the light, Tad gulped, as his cock swelled, speechless.

Nonie moved close, then turned and sat almost in his lap. " That salve won't sting, will it?" she asked.

"Salve?...oh, no it doesn't sting at all." Tad fumbled a bit, setting the shirt aside and almost trembling, began working the salve into the cuts, all to aware of the woman, naked before him, almost painfully aware.

"My, that does feel good, You have gentle hands Tad, " Nonie said, her voice sending a tremor through his body.

"All done," Tad said, reluctant to stop.

Nonie turned, looking into his eyes, "Tad, I know it's forward, but your hands on me, lordy, but I'm all aquiver." Tad felt his cock fill and begin to throb, his eyes drawn to her deep brown skin, her full breasts and turgid nipples. He lay back, stretching out as he felt her hands at his waist, then cool air on his groin, his cock filling, and throbbing at attention.

"Now that's what I really need to feel good." said Nonie in a silky voice. Tad gasped, as she moved astraddle him, then, guiding him in, slid down, engulfing his cock in what felt like a tight steamy glove. Nonie let out a groan, and shuddered as he lifted his hips to meet her.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you girl, your back must be tender, even with the salve." Tad said.

"You talk to much Big Man." Nonie told him, as she leaned forward, brushing his lips with a nipple. Tad took the hint, raising his head slightly , he laved the nipple with his tongue, circling and teasing it, his hands moving to grip her waist as his hips found a tempo, lifting, thrusting into her.

Suddenly Tad sucked the nipple deep into his mouth, rolling and flicking it with his tongue as he drove his cock hard, hands gripping and trusting her down to meet them.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmygodmygodmygod" Nonie cried as Tad felt her body writhe, her cum spilling around his cock, flowing out to coat his balls, The feeling was to much for a man to stand, ramming into her faster, he felt his cock engorge, then his cum spew up and out his cock, gripping her his body spasmed with the force of their mutual orgasm, hips pistoning, and he felt her cum yet again.

A few moments later, both gasping a bit, Tad held her close and softly spoke, "I reckon, if you want, you could travel at least as far as Bent's fort with me, once that far, nobody would ever send you back again."

Nonie lifted her self, and smiled, " I think I'd like that Tad" Kissing him lightly, and flexing her belly she grinned.

"No reason we can't enjoy the journey either." Tad chuckled softly, patting her ass and saying, "No, reason at all, no indeed."

JarlsAxe
JarlsAxe
1 Followers