Taeris' Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungggghh yesssss!" Taeris began to cum, her ass gripping the daemonic cock deep inside her and pulsing with the waves of her orgasm. At the peak of her orgasm she felt something slide under her and brush lightly against her slit. Her orgasm crescendoed again and began to climb higher. She felt the God's serpentine tail slide into her cunt and begin to thrash wildly inside her, the tip of it flicking across every soft spot she had ever known, and some she hadn't. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her orgasm continued its maddening ascent into bliss.

"I... love... being... fucked... like... thisssssss! Please don't stopfmmmggrrnnn..." she trailed off as the writhing tongue of the Prince of Chaos found her mouth, forcing itself inside her and down her throat, constantly secreting the wondrous venom. The last semblances of sanity fled the High Priestess and she was flung headlong into endless orgasms. The last coherent thought of the once mighty High Priestess Taeris was this:

Slaanesh is my God now, my world, my lover, my everything. Everything I do, I do for him... he is my Master and my Lord.

Slaanesh grinned wickedly as he continued to ravage the High Elf prostrate in front of him. Her fingers white with the effort of pulling her ass cheeks apart for his 3-inch thick cock. The demonic glow of energy flooded down his cock into her ass, covering her in madly twisting runes of his pure essence. Finally he came, his hot seed spilling into her and overflowing around his still thrusting cock. A few drops dribbled down to her spent cunt as his tail withdrew. His tongue finally pulled out of her throat and let her utter a few gurgles of bliss before she turned around and lapped up the solitary drop that had landed on the ground beneath them before reaching up feebly, grabbing his massive member and slathering it with her saliva. She frantically tried to slurp up every last drop of his seed, mewling her submission to the God before her all the while. Unnoticed, the the runes on her ass slowly multiplied to cover her body.

12