Tag-A-Long Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get more intense with Jordan.
1.2k words
3.58
24.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to my room, sat down on the bed, wondering how things were gonna go tonight. Was I gonna become this scared, nervous teenager? Was I gonna try to act all macho?

Usually people can predict how they're gonna respond to situations, but I, being inexperienced and coming from a small town where I grew up with all the girls around me, have never had to really meet or hang out with anyone new. And, our town didn't have girls that looked like Winter.

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone buzzing at an insanely loud volume. Picking it up to turn it off, I realized it was my alarm. I had set it so if I fell asleep while waiting for tonight I could wake up in time to get ready. Unfortunately, I must have hit the snooze button several times in my sleep cuz it was already 7:20.

"Shit. Fuck. Goddamnit" I muttered under my breath as I jumped off the bed. Grabbing a towel, I rushed into the bathroom, turned the shower on and stripped. Even bigger uh-oh was the fact that I must have been dreaming about something really damn good because my dick was standing hard as a rock at attention. "Well, that will be a night ruiner." I mumbled.

I got in the shower, feeling the hot water run down my body. It was the most relaxed I had felt in a long time. I tried to think of things to get Junior less perky. I didn't want to make Winter feel uncomfortable or think I'm a pervert that just wants in her pants on our first night of hanging out. Well, I hoped it was our first and that there'd be more.

"Come on," I growled. I thought of everything. The two middle aged men from the pool. My grandparents. I think I even threw Charlie Sheen in there somewhere. Finally. Success. I hopped out of the shower and rushed to get dressed, throwing on a pair of loose fitting, yet still stay around my waist, black jeans with a nice, red long sleeve t-shirt underneath a black short sleeve t-shirt and my black dress shoes. To complete the look, I put a little gel in my short black hair and quickly spiked it up. There. Done.

I put the keycard in my pocket and headed across the hall.

"Ok. Moment's arrived. Just lift your arm, form a fist and knock. Not that hard, Jordan. You can do it." What the fuck? I was coaching myself on how to knock. Was I really that nervous.

I finally mustered up the courage. Knock. Knock. Knock... I waited for a minute.... Nothing. Knock. Knock. Knock... Waited... Again, nothing. "Hmmm..." I thought "Maybe she forgot." I stood there wondering what to do when suddenly the door swung open.

I looked up and what I saw had to be the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in my whole life. Winter was standing there smiling, wearing a very, very low halter top and tight short, short, shorter than Daisy Duke shorts. Her hair was down flowing freely past her shoulders.

"Hi, Jordan. You can come in, ya know."

I realized I was gawking and probably looked like an idiot. I came back to my senses. "Oh. Yeah. Right. Haha... I was just waiting for you to give me the go-ahead," I said unconvincingly.

As I walked into the room, I caught a slight hint of her perform and fuck, it smelled good.

"Go ahead. Have a seat. I already ordered the pizza. I hope you like sausage."

Luckily, there was only one bed, so I plopped my ass down and got comfy.

I noticed she was still standing by the door, looking at me, no... she wasn't just lookiing at me. She was staring...intently.

I smiled, "What?"

She walked towards the bed, and sat down very close to me. "You look absolutely gorgeous, Jordan"

"Really?" I said. I was a little stunned. I had never really considered myself a good looking guy, but every girl back home did. That's not really saying much though.

"Yes. Really. I... mmmm." She started slowly, gently chewing on her bottom lip as she checked me out.

I don't know how it happened but next thing I know we're making out. Tongues slipping in and out of each others mouths. She climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately. I could feel her gently grinding her pussy on my dick as she did. I slowly and gently took her shorts off, ran my fingers up and down her slit slowly, barely massaging her clit.

"Mmmmm...oh. More" She moaned closing her eyes, and tilting her head back. "More."

I rolled over forcing her on her back, got between her legs, slid one finger in her tight pussy, and slowly fingered her. Again, slowly, I stuck two fingers in, while nibbling and sucking her clit.

"Oh Jordan" She moaned "Jordan, fuck me. Mmmm... I want your big, hard dick deep in my tight, wet pussy."

"Good. Cuz you're about to get it." I pulled my jeans, shirts, and shoes off, while she slipped out of her halter top, exposing her gorgeous, big tits with perfectly erect nipples. I ran my hands over them, as my mouth watered. I caved. Leaning in, I started licking and biting her left nipple, while rubbing her right one with my thumb and finger, after I few moments I switched.

As I continued to play with and suck on her nipples, I teased her with the head of my dick, putting it just barely up against her hot, pussy making her beg for me over and over to fuck her.

I enjoyed the moment for a while, then, without warning, I shoved my dick in hard. Catching her by surprise, she gasped and moaned loudly with pleasure. I fucked her fast, watching her tits bounce back and forth as she started moaning my name loudly, telling me to fuck her harder, faster.

I could feel her wetness surrounding my cock, making it hard to hold back. It felt so good, and it had been so long since I had gotten some.

Willing to comply with her request, I fucked her harder and faster. We switched positions so that now she was, again, on top of me. She was amazing. I continued biting and licking her nipples, while gripping both her ass cheeks in my hands, and thrusting upward with her as she bounced.

Then, suddenly, those two words every guy likes to hear a girl scream with their name... "I'M CUMMING, JORDAN. OH FUCKIN SHIT! I'M CUMMING." I gripped her tight as she started leaning forward and convulsing from her orgasm.

I could feel her cum running down my dick, nice and warm, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I pulled out as I started to cum and she bent down to catch as much as she could, making me cum just a little bit more. It was an incredible sight. Her face covered in my jizz. She licked her lips. "Yum. You taste good."

She got back up and laid down next to me. "That was amazing."

"I know," I replied, feeling slightly, in a good way, light headed.

She lit up a cigarette and handed me one. I took it gratefully. "So, what's next?" She asked.