Tag You're it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,488 Followers

"Guess you found out huh?" I said feeling more than a bit sheepishly.

"Yeah...guess we both did. But the point is Daniel, I allowed it to happen, I allowed things to continue because I wanted to continue them. Like I said, I could have stopped it at any time after that, and I didn't. And the reason I didn't, is because I liked it, hell Daniel, I loved it! And I wanted more than that, a lot more...but then, you left. So...what I want to know now is, is why? Did the fact that we did what we did, freak you out? Does it bother or upset you now knowing what it was I allowed you to do?"

I just sat there staring at her with my mouth open. "Are you kidding me? No! That was the most erotic, sensual experiences of my life mom, but that's just it...you are my mother, and I shouldn't be saying this, or feeling this about you, but I wanted to do more, a hell of a lot more, but the last thing I wanted to ever have you do...is hate me because of it!"

I watched as mom stood, watched as her hands undid the last almost undone tie of her belt as her robe fully opened. She stood there, her body fully revealed to me once again, her exquisite breasts, her hard erect nipples already stiffening even as she stood there in front of me.

"You do indeed remember the little game we used to play on the weekends yes?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly sitting there looking at her.

"Well, I think...we've sort of started playing it again now haven't we?"

"Yes," I said once again, though still not sure to what extent it was that she'd meant by that.

"Then let's just continue doing that, for the time being at least. At whatever point one of us decides we no longer want to play, or shouldn't then the game ends. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough," I answered, though I honestly, or perhaps stupidly still didn't know where this was all headed.

But she was smiling, and that in turn made me smile.

"Well then, like I said earlier in the shower, Tag, you're it. That means...you owe me something doesn't it?"

"It does," I said as I sat there drinking her in.

"And that means, whatever we want the other one to do for us, just like before too yes?"

"Yes."

Once again she smiled, turning that into an even bigger grin. "What I want then baby, is for you to finish what you didn't quite finish last night."

Mom now walked around the table until she stood directly in front of me. She then lifted one leg, placing her foot upon mine. As she did so, she displayed herself quite openly. I almost drooled, sitting there looking at that wet juicy slit again, only this time with mom actually offering it to me, wide awake now, unpretending.

"Go ahead Daniel, touch it, please...please touch me."

This was one time that she didn't need to ask me twice. I easily reached up, sliding my finger back and forth between her swollen lips, feeling her shudder as I did so, hearing the catch in her breath as I eased my index finger inside, worming it about softly. As close as she was, it was no effort at all to then lean over, the tip of my tongue just barely grazing her as well. I began to taste my mother's cunt, my head swimming in the intoxicating aroma and flavor of her. I again felt her shudder, her hands suddenly coming up to hold onto the top of my head for support and balance, though I simultaneously felt her hands press me even more fully against her at the same time.

"Suck it Daniel, suck it...please baby, suck it for mommy!"

In all the time Penny and I had fooled around together, I had never once gone down on her. Not that I didn't want to, or hadn't tried. It was just another of those things she had felt would eventually lead to another. Just the way the hand job would eventually lead to a blow job, something else I'd never experienced before either.

And now, here I was, licking and sucking my own mother's cunt! I was still fingering her too, the delight of the sensation, and the slickness of my finger as I stroked her in and out, soon after adding another much to her delight. My lips still pulling at her sweet precious clit, my tongue occasionally flicking it instead, then back to sucking or simply running my tongue up and down between her lips as she stood over me, still holding my head against herself, panting hotly as she did so.

"Oh fuck baby fuck! That's it...oh yes, just like that! Make me cum baby, make mommy cum!"

She was thrashing against me, wildly. My fingers impaling her, though at the moment it was hard actually keeping them inside her, so I simply pressed inwards, holding them there. My lips now clamped like a vise around her tender hard clit, sucking it like a nipple. A second later she quit thrashing, becoming more like a petrified piece of wood as she suddenly became very still, even her breath suddenly stopping. She hovered on whatever ledge that it was, and then suddenly and simply exploded. The sheer magnitude of her pleasured scream surprised me, the deep moan sounding unlike any sound I had ever heard her make before, traveling far up from the depths of her soul until it unleashed itself in her guttural cry of release. As she did, her pussy likewise seemed to come apart, her lips fluttering, but I soon realized that was because of the liquid spray that now began bathing my face. I sat drowning in her essence, content to do so, content to suffocate if I could, lapping at her, drinking her in as my mother showered her pleasure all over me.

I continued to lovingly sit there lapping up what remained of her spending. She quivered, and then stepped away on shaky legs finally sitting down. "Oh my God!" she said breathlessly. "Oh my God, Daniel, that was...heavenly! I'd almost forgotten what that felt like."

"Then I did alright? Ok?" I asked.

She just sat looking at me with the biggest smile on her face I had ever seen before, certainly in not quite such a long time now anyway.

"Better than alright," she told me. "Where ever on earth did you learn how to do that anyway?" She asked.

"No one...first time for me," I told her feeling embarrassed at the admission.

"Seriously? No one? Not even Penny?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Penny and I didn't do nearly as many things as you might think we did mom," I told her. "And that's just one of them."

It was then that mom glanced at the clock and realized what time it was. "Oh my God! I hate to finger-fuck and run baby, but I'm going to be late enough to work as it is!"

Hearing mom use the word "fuck" was strange enough, but the fact I'd just done that and more still left me sitting there with my head spinning, not to mention a very aroused hard cock. She smiled turning, "I know you have to work late tonight, but tomorrow we at least have the weekend to continue our game, if in fact you still want to," she told me. "Take the day to think about it, I know that this is all still pretty new for us both, and I'm sure we both need to consider the implications of it should we decide to," she finalized. Mom hurriedly headed upstairs to dress. I licked my lips, the sweet taste of my mother's spending still clicking to my face. I had already made up my mind with regards to all this, waiting until she came back down the stairs grabbing her keys on her way out the door.

I stood in the hallway hidden behind the alcove as she grabbed her briefcase and peered back behind her, no doubt looking for me. Heading towards the door, I stepped in behind her as she passed, my hand firmly placed upon her ass as she reached for it.

"Tag...you're it!" I said smiling.

**

I got home just before midnight. Mom's car was in the driveway, but all the lights were off inside the house as I entered. I had noticed as I approached that even the bedroom window of her room showed nothing but darkness, obviously she had had another long hard day and had gone to bed. I entered the house through the front door, heading immediately for the kitchen to grab myself a coke from the fridge before heading off towards the family room where I decided to watch a little TV before going to bed.

I hit the light switch as I entered the room, but the overhead light didn't come on. I figured it must have burnt out, "A chore for tomorrow," I thought as I headed over towards the couch intending to turn on the table lamp. It was then that I saw her, or rather the outline of her as she stood there in the middle of the dark room obviously waiting for me.

"Mom?" Even though it was dark, I could see by her silhouette that she didn't have anything on.

"You tagged me before I got out the door this morning," she finally responded. I could hear the nervousness in her tone of voice, though there was obvious excitement there too. "It's not quite past midnight yet," she then added in that same tone of voice, "So it's still technically your turn. What would you like me to do?"

I set my coke down on the coffee table. My mind already a blur as I considered my obvious options, still not quite fully believing this really was happening, or about to as I found myself now believing.

"Suck me?" I questioned as I stood there in the darkness. I heard her chuckle, but that was soon followed with a pleasurable sigh too.

"Been a while since I've even done that," she said. "I'm sure I'll be a bit rusty."

Like I would even know. The number of times I had tried to get Penny to suck me even just a little had been an adventure in and of itself. Mom could have been the worst at doing it and I'd never know, for me...I was on the verge of experiencing my first ever blow-job, from my very own mother no less, already my cock was hardening rapidly as I saw her finally moving towards me, but not before grabbing several large comfy pillows off the couch, tossing them down on the floor between us.

"Take your clothes off and lay down," she half whispered with a lusty catch in her voice. I scrambled out of my clothes quicker than I ever had, soon after standing there, my rigid prick bobbing up and down in front of me. "Hmm, you certainly don't have your fathers cock," she then said as I positioned myself on the floor as mom stood over me looking down. There was just enough light coming in through the window outside to see well enough by, and I could certainly see her as she stood there looking at me. Though her comment made me wonder what she had meant until she clarified that. "It's much, much bigger," she grinned enthusiastically, joining me there on the floor amongst the pillows. Like an idiot, I guess I expected her to simply attack my cock, but she didn't. Instead, she lay beside me, her lips reaching mine as we kissed. It wasn't a brief somewhat affectionate kiss either, but a long deep soulful one that sent shivers up and down my spine.

In addition to the kiss, I felt her full soft breasts pressing against me, the twin points of her nipples digging into my chest, my hands automatically coming up to touch her along the sides, feeling the weight of them, the fullness as we continued the languorous erotic kiss. Reluctantly, she finally ended it, the dance of our tongues parting, the taste of her still fresh on my lips as she slowly began to make her way down, her tongue, lips kissing, nipping all along my chest down to my belly.

"Oh God!" I moaned as goose bumps emerged running ahead of her mouth all the way to my groin. "Fuck!" I then moaned, the vulgar word I had so carefully avoided using in front of her in the past, now sounding erotically wicked, sensual instead. I heard her small laugh as she continued tickling, exploring me with her tongue and lips.

"Excited are we?" she murmured into my flesh, and then adding, "Don't hold back...just enjoy," she breathed against my skin, once again licking, nipping and kissing my naval, lingering there for several long precious moments as her tongue now fucked, stabbing into it as though it had in fact become a miniature cunt, reminding me of the rapturous joy I had experienced with her earlier on that morning.

Mom took some measure in delight at teasing me as I soon after felt her tongue swirling around and about my prick without yet touching it. The area of my groin suddenly intensified in sensitivity, every single little nip, or tongue lick causing me to bounce, shiver, or arch my back in pleasure. When her warm soft hand finally surrounded my shaft, it was all I could do to keep myself from ejaculating right then and there.

"Relax," she whispered, though I heard the excitement in her own voice as her tongue finally landed on the tip of my shaft, spearing the tiny eye slit she found there momentarily. "Enjoy..." she moaned into the top of my cock, just seconds before her warm succulent mouth encircled it.

"Holy fuck!" I grimaced through my teeth, hissing the pleasured words as I felt mom's lips gently begin to gobble down my shaft, slowly making their way downwards towards my balls which she now fondled gently, softly, rolling them within the palm of her hand.

Lying on the floor as we were, the full moon cast its light in upon us, giving us just enough to see by. Like a spectator watching, I glanced up, if there had been a man in the moon, he'd have been smiling, I certainly was. I looked down and over back towards my mother, her lips only then slowly working their way back up my shaft. I felt her hand following, grasping my hard firm erection, the slow soft stroke of it in an opposite direction from her lips, a tug of war with my prick that drove me nearly mad with desire.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" I moaned again over and over. Mom had slightly increased her tempo, her mouth now working my shaft with deliberate forceful strokes. I certainly wasn't huge by any means, but the girth of my prick had caused her to have difficulty breathing around it, though I was sure that was due in part to her own excitement as well. I felt the drool of her saliva, somehow making the whole experience even more decadent, more wicked feeling. The slippery sounds her mouth and hands now made as she stroked me, sucked me, and periodically just licked me as I lay there.

I could already feel the churning deep within my balls, surprised that I had held out for as long as I had already. These were new sensations for me, the thrill I was experiencing was beyond anything else I had ever known. If mom was indeed rusty at doing this as she'd said, I could only imagine what a non-rusty blowjob would feel like. I fought with all my strength trying to delay the inevitable, once again hearing her words as she felt my internal struggle through my prick.

"Don't fight it baby, if you're ready, then just lay back and enjoy it," she mouthed around me.

At that moment I wanted to cum so bad, and then of course I didn't either. I wanted this sensation, this experience to go on and on forever! I felt her mouth totally engulf me, somehow impossibly taking my entire shaft fully into her mouth and throat. I felt her lips nibbling, tickling the base of my prick, my balls tighter than they had ever been, her hand cupping them, working and now milking them. There was no hope for it then. The pleasured pain of struggle finally gave way, the intensity of release already soaring up through the length of my shaft. I soon felt the first surge, the explosion of my spunk as it began to pummel the inside of my mother's mouth. I heard her gag on it, taking it, finally allowing herself to actually expel my spunk, drooling it about my shaft though she continued the up and down sucking motions of her lips. I watched as my cum poured from her mouth, only to be gathered up once again as she consumed my prick in its entirety. At the tip, she again spit, my cream now frothy as though having been churned, watching it flow like poured syrup once again down my shaft, her hands taking pleasure in playing in it, sticky strands linking themselves between her fingers as she continued the time-stopping pleasure of my cock.

Though I was long since done, laying there in the afterglow of delights I had never known or experienced before, I continued to feel the soft gentle caress of mom's lips and tongue upon my rapidly deflating prick. How long she did so, I didn't know, drifting in and out of consciousness after that, waking to find her each and every time still cuddled up on the floor next to me. I could feel the softness of her breasts once again pressed against my side, one leg thrown over mine in repose, my hand resting gently and comfortably on her ass.

It was the filter of sunshine dancing on my face that woke me, informing me it was again morning. I woke, mom nowhere to be seen, but again the aroma of freshly brewed coffee alerting my senses. I finally sat up, stretched and then slipped into my jeans, padding barefoot into the kitchen.

Mom turned smiling as I entered. "Oh good, I was just about to come in and wake you," she told me. I was somewhat disappointed to see that she was dressed, all ready for the day. "Sharon's on her way over," she then informed me, giving reason for the change. "You might want to straighten up the family room," she grinned. Letting me know as she said that, that Sharon might pose a few awkward questions in seeing it the way it was now. "And shower too!" she then added wiggling her nose. "Not that I mind it, but you do tend to smell a little like hot sticky sex!" Mom poured me a cup of coffee handing it to me.

"Have I got time enough to at least drink this?" I asked.

"Twenty minutes worth or so," she said smiling. I had turned to sit down at the table then briefly. As I did, I felt her hand touch me from behind. "And by the way...Tag, you're it!"

I grinned into my cup without turning around to look at her. "Be careful when doing that, I'd hate to embarrass you in front of Sharon," I told her.

"You wouldn't!" she said in a semi-worried tone of voice. Once again I just smiled, and then left the room to straighten up and shower before Sharon got there. My mind already swirling with the erotic possibilities.

I liked Sharon. She was the one who had purchased the vibrator for my mother, though she had also set her up on one of the two disastrous dates she had had too. Like mom, Sharon was approximately the same age give or take a year, and though still married, I had overheard a few phone conversations between them. Sharon certainly wasn't no prude, and dallied from time to time on the side whenever the mood, or the guy struck her fancy. She had made mom blush more than a few times, sharing with her in detail about some of her on the side sexual excursions, and though mom at times would interrupt her with the word, "Sharon!" feigning shock and surprise at some of her antics, I knew she had loved every minute in hearing them.

By the time I had finished showering and slipped into a pair of tight fitting cut off jeans and a tee shirt, I could hear the two of them once again chatting away down in the kitchen over a cup of coffee. I quietly made my way down stairs, curious as usual, and wondering if I might in fact overhear anything of interest.

"Frankly Sam, I'm surprised at your reluctance to share with me, you know perfectly well that I share all my naughty fun experiences with you!"

Mom's name was Samantha, but everyone had always called her Sam for short. I stood just outside the kitchen entry, standing behind the wall listening. I heard mom lower her voice conspiratorially as she spoke.

"To be perfectly honest with you Sharon, you'd probably be shocked even if I were to tell you. And I don't want to lose you as a friend if I were too for another thing. I'm still not sure about it myself yet, and until I am, I'd really prefer not discussing it."

I frowned worriedly upon hearing that. It sounded to me like mom was already having second thoughts about it all though I listened as she continued.

"Even your telling me about your ex-brother in-law and his new wife is nothing in comparison to this, and you know how shocked I was when you told me about that!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,488 Followers