Tahiti Ambrosia cum Ch. 02

Story Info
Preparing Next Session.
989 words
3.67
19.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDoctor
RDoctor
15 Followers

Kate's skin was like a baby face. It was pristine and flawless; the best she remembered and made her fell like she was still in college.

The first interaction with staff and spa personnel changed Kate, forever.

She was more at ease, relaxed and comfortable with her new experiences. She was surely more contented with discussing her pleasure. It was as if she touched something she always was careful to approach and loved the feeling.

She asked me if I knew what a snowball was. I had no knowledge and neither did she. She hinted it would be incorporated into the next session with Cassie, Grace, Dr. Brant and the others.

We still had ten days left. Kate was exhausted and wanted to sleep, eat, read, listen to music, just enjoying relaxing until the next session. We did just that and I became her man-servant with almost a full time erection.

She treasured the support and enjoyed teasing me; knowing full well it would build to a massive brain orgasm.

At the right moment, told me how the café-latte's, I brought her, felt and tasted like the Ambrosia-cum-juice she had sucked into her mouth. These statements, had her desired effect of stuffing my cock, with blood, till it was about to burst.

Then she would lovingly and slowly torture me by saying: "I do believe you like this treatment; maybe we should continue this when we get back.

She tormented me for the next two days all the while we saw the sights and sounds of Tahiti. I was in love with Kate. What she was doing, only a loving wife would have the patience to stroke the simultaneous brain-fires of love, lust and jealousy. It does not get any better.

The night before the next session we had dinner overlooking the breathtaking Opunohu Bay. She guided the conversation toward the island's famous Tahitian Noni Juice, the best bio active drink she's encountered. Cassie called it NJSE, se for special edition, available exclusive from the spa.

The Noni Juice Special Edition has a direct effect on Kate's skin, tasted like latte and she enjoyed the methodology of acquiring the freshest available. It was Noni Juice filtered through the men at the spa and extracted through their cocks.

Soft music and warm sea breeze was wafting through the dinner table as we finished when Cassie, and her husband Brant, approached our table with a bottle.

Kate's eyes met Cassie first, a pleasant smile was on her face as she stood to kiss Cassie on the cheek and grab Brant by the arm to sit. Cassie and her husband said simultaneously "your skin is radiant".

Kate told them it was, and thanks to their treatments. She was looking forward to the next session. Cassie smiled and said lots of snowballs, for your skin ,coming next.

It had already started.

This was a preliminary meeting for Cassie and Brant to explain the agenda for the following day. Kate was beside herself with anticipation and was all ears.

The bottle they brought was NJSE; especially prepared for Kate. She was instructed to drink it throughout the evening, with me, in preparation for the next session. I was not to be allowed to cum and if I did the session would be postponed.

Kate took the first drink and then let a bit drool down her right painted lip, all the while looking directly at me and smiled. You like?

It was an electric shot, direct to my penis.

With a red face, it was all I could do and, nodded, yes. Cassie and Brant smiled with pride saying you are so lucky. Many women do not have husbands that could accept your treatment schedule.

They summarized the schedule similar to the first as was the timeline, 10:00 AM arrival and 8:00 departure. There were however some changes. A new room was presented, a new massage technique and some additional equipment. Kate was to be early to bed and have a light breakfast.

They said their goodbyes and Cassie and Brant got up and Cassie leaned over to Kate and gave her a most provocative tongue sucking kiss I had ever seen. Kate was radiant with anticipation.

She looked at me. Yes?

My heart was racing and my pants no longer fit. Again, all I could do was to nod yes. Before they left they asked Kate if she wanted restraints like last time>

Kate immediately answered: "I would like both, but to to see and hear everything this time". Please start with the padded cuffs and then let me free to be more aggressive.

Is it possible that my husband could watch this time?

As they left Kate looked me straight in the eyes and asked if I enjoyed the vision of her have having organisms' gorged with Brant's giant cock? I could not speak and my cock and eyes spoke for me.

She asked if I enjoyed the vision of my wife sucking off other men's cocks, watching their cocks swell then filling her mouth with their warm luscious shots of sperm; then slowly watching her moan while drinking it all, down her throat? Just look at what its' done for my skin, she said.

Tell me how you feel about your wife getting fucked in her pussy all the while Cassie was below licking her clit and the same time she was sucking off another man's cock – would I like to watch?

I had been unconsciously holding my breath and almost fainted, when she stopped and smiled. I almost lost it right then and there and she knew it. She loved what she was doing.

She said if I was a good boy I would be able to join her – to watch only- after she had finished the second session. She would be more composed after a few go-arounds without me, so I would enjoy the session through her.

RDoctor
RDoctor
15 Followers