Tail Sting Ch. 01: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Durdyn was still riding the edge of his own orgasm but Kay took the crown of his manhood in her mouth, whilst stimulating the nerves along the base of his shaft, trying to push him over the same edge her or the other women's vaginas had barely gotten him to. He was well trained, and his stamina had outclassed nearly all of her clientele but she needed his climax at this point.

Estia removed her phallic aid and leant down, taking his testicles in her mouth and using her tongue.

Reda was unsure of how to help, as she looked back to see the other ladies tending to the drow orally.

She crawled up his body to kiss and nibble at his neck, just remembering the things that her stable boy liked other than fucking her but thankfully for Kay's aching jaw, it helped push him over the edge and his cock pulsated, shooting his thick seed down the back of her throat and she ensued to swallow once he finished.

Durdyn's breathing slowed again and he resumed his stoic mannerisms as he stood to await Kay's instructions.

Reda and Estia huddled together, sleep soon taking them as Kay climbed back upstairs to tend to her books.

If Reda did agree to stick around, it would surely help their business to no end but with rising political tensions in the area, she wasn't sure the Half-Elf would stick around.

That was a problem for the morning however.

12