Tail Sting Ch. 04: Prisoners

Story Info
A Half-Elf meets a witch.
2.7k words
3.5
2.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers

"You normally get results, this scum won't talk to us."

Staelish and Kay were headed to the Sheriff's office. Staelish hated getting Kay involved with criminals, for a few reasons. Kay always locked her out of the interrogation chamber and she laughed when asked what went on behind closed doors. These were criminals and Kay's presence felt like a reward.

Staelish also didn't like putting a woman looking as delicate as Kay in a room with murderers. The Sheriff had been watching Kay's breasts, and missed something important as the Cleric chuckled.

"Or you could just enjoy the view."

"I can't afford your rate, I need to eat this year."

"I'm worth every copper," Kay assured her.

The pair reached the Sheriff's office, and Staelish let the Cleric inside.

Kay sauntered through the office and a young, blond deputy sat straight and stiff at his desk. Staelish rolled her eyes but Kay waved and winked at him.

The deputy flushed and Staelish took note of the name on his vest, realizing she'd have to explain things to him later.

Kay opened the door to the interrogation chamber and closed it behind her.

Staelish heard the lock latch and turned to deputy Marshland.

* * *

Estia entered the chapel and found Reda still sleeping in the stupor of her previous night. Kay was nowhere to be seen but Durdyn tried to greet her. They didn't speak a shared language, so that was ineffective, but Reda stirred.

"Estia? Where's Kay?" Reda asked bleary eyed and still blinking away sleep.

"I don't know. But you and I are hitting the town today," Estia motioned upwards pointing at the ladder. Durdyn quietly spoke to Reda in one of the tongues they shared and Reda rolled her eyes.

"She's at the Sheriff's. Great. Was hoping to get vestments made up today."

"We can do that. And we can look for marks. Let's do it," Estia motioned again to get going and Reda just stared at the woman.

Reda referred to her naked body and Estia nodded.

"Very nice. Took it for a spin once, your rate is too low for the quality of bang you are. Now come on and get dressed," Estia ordered without losing her upbeat tone.

Reda's eyes narrowed and she was presented with a tunic and pants.

"Thanks Durdyn."

* * *

Estia was keen but Reda needed a pick me up, looking very disinterested as they wandered through the streets of Longacre.

She was curious why Estia was so energized.

"Do you approach women or do they come to you?" Reda inquired and Estia chuckled.

"Depends. Just like each man is different, so is each woman," she explained. "You will find female clients tend to need wooing. I don't take male clients, but they generally don't need much wooing."

Reda nodded her understanding, reflecting on the previous day.

"That's why I wear boots with a raised heel when I'm soliciting. My combat boots are different."

"Combat boots?"

"Seriously, look at my arse. These boots wth these trousers." Reda was having trouble keeping up but she did slow briefly to behold Estia's backside.

"Damn!" Reda noticed she wasn't the only one taking in how nice the redhead had gone out of her way to look.

The Half-Elf was starting to feel left out. Kay's vestments had people practically begging to see just under the hem, Estia's common clothes looked designed to show her best features. She didn't have the same features to accentuate, but she was still an attractive youth. Kay's constant assurance she was made for this was starting to feel shallow.

"I know just the spot, come on." Estia took Reda's hand and pulled her to follow down to her favourite solicitation spot.

* * *

Staelish placed a bet with Deputy Marshland while Kay was inside the interrogation chamber. She was confident, but Marshland had a theory.

Kay had circled the prisoner firmly secured in the chair. He was missing his left pinky finger, and his face was bruised and bloodied. A blindfold around his face had absorbed a lot of the blood but Kay kindly removed it.

The elder Cleric had ensured that the first thing he looked at, was the window into her creamy smooth skin adorning her chest. Her spine hated her for it.

The prisoner in the chair had green eyes with little light in them, but that light turned to lust as he beheld the cleavage in front of his face.

"Hi. My friends told me you won't give them any info, including your name." His eyes snapped to her sapphire ones briefly, acknowledging the challenge before drifting back to Kay's breasts.

"I'll call you, Tim."

Tim didn't respond, but Kay slid a hand in his trousers, drawing a slight gasp from the prisoner.

"Tim, by the time I leave here, you'll have told me everything I want to know."

The prisoner groaned as he realized this would be a bigger challenge than he thought, and Kay smiled. A predator's smile.

* * *

Estia winked to a young clerk in the notary office she had caught looking at her arse and watched a face turn pink.

Reda was also staring but Estia didn't need to wink to get her going.

"Find a girl reading a book you recognize, start a conversation about it and see where it goes."

Reda looked to Estia's face again. Estia raised an eyebrow and gestured to the rows of books behind the reception desk.

Reda rolled her eyes and went to stalk the rows, Estia looking on curiously as she was being watched by a grizzled man wearing black and red.

* * *

Tim groaned as he tried to look elsewhere, but Kay's mouth around the base of his cock looked so damn appealing. The crown was deep in her throat, and she looked up with naive innocence in her eyes. She was impressed with her herself, this was an accomplishment. Kay saw Tim meet her gaze, and she knew she was winning.

She released his cock, pulling her head away and leaving a thin trail of saliva to her mouth.

"So Tim, what are you doing in Longacre?"

"I can't-"

Kay engulfed his manhood again, tongue dancing down the nerves along his shaft and cutting off his refusal to answer.

"Fuck," he murmured before the pleasure really set in. Kay released his phallus again and returned the sweet smile to her lips.

"What are you doing in Longacre?"

"I'm working with the Reclamation," he finally acknowledged. Kay's blood ran a little cooler.

"The Iomedaeans?"

Tim nodded and Kay smiled through her predator's mask while the information resonated.

"Why attack the Tannery?" Kay demanded as she stood straight. His erect cock looking long and inviting.

"I didn't know..." he pleaded but Kay took his cock in her hand and adjusted her vestments before poking the engorged, pink crown through her own lower lips. Tim gasped as Kay slid slowly down him.

"Who ordered you to attack the Tannery and why?" His manhood felt good, and Kay accentuated the moan that escaped her lips to get the biggest reaction from him.

"Fuck..." he groaned slowly and Kay chuckled.

"You'll give me the information I want."

Kay's walls clenched the criminal, and he groaned again, biting his lower lip hard.

Kay dropped to the base, her gentle gasp as his crown pressed her cervix letting Tim know he surprised her.

"You will tell me," she whispered before nipping at his ear. He groaned as she rose and fell gently. She was wearing him down.

* * *

Reda found a small woman with black hair cropped short around her shoulders. She had slight curves, wore black lipstick and had a black robe on.

Reda planted her arse on the chair opposite the woman and she flicked her eyes up briefly to acknowledge the new presence at her table before returning to the book before her. She had a well defined jawline, and the hint of a smile that played on her lips suggested amusement.

"Good book?"

"It's not bad," the woman responded with a hint of husk to her voice.

"Tales of Ashrea?" Reda inquired squinting to read the title.

"Yep. She is my diety." The woman smirked. "Molly."

"Reda."

"Well, Reda, is there something you'd like from me?"

Molly was still focused on her book, but the way she licked her lips suggested her mind was elsewhere.

"I was wondering if there was actually anything you wanted from me," Reda asked with a feigned innocence and Molly set her book down on the table.

The green eyes setting on her sending a chill down her spine.

Reda noticed a choker around Molly's neck, black with a small gem at its centre. There was definitely more to Molly than met the eye.

"You're a Callistrian cleric, correct?" Molly inquired. Reda nodded nervously. "Come with me." Not a request, an instruction as Molly stood from the table and took the Half-Elf by the hand and led her away.

Reda nodded to a disgruntled Estia, who was angrily glaring at a familiar looking man in red and black.

Estia chuckled and her scowl broke as she saw Reda get led away by a beauty in black.

***

Kay had been close to finishing, when he finally agreed to tell her everything. So she halted her ministrations, his full manhood still sheathed within her as Tim poured out everything, where he came from, why he joined the Reclamation, what their plans included and where their base was.

Kay smiled at Tim and whispered, "was that so hard?"

"They're going to kill me anyway, why don't you just finish me now?" the broken Tim asked and Kay took his chin in her hand.

"I'm definitely about to finish you, but not how you think."

Kay started grinding herself on his lap pushing herself closer and closer to her own limit. His breathing grew harder, and Kay felt his manhood's rigidity from his base grow harder along the underside of his manhood.

A deep groan rumbled from his throat and Kay slipped off his manhood and was straight on her knees with it in her mouth as he shuddered, and his seed spurted into her mouth.

* * *

Molly led Reda through Longacre to what appeared to be a modest shack. Reda gave Molly's outfit a quick once-over and sized up the shack.

"Things aren't always what they seem," Molly smirked in Reda's direction.

She produced an onyx key, slipping it into the lock and a small flash of light appeared before she opened the door to a room that didn't match the house outside.

"Magic?"

"A glamour," Molly responded. "Stops robbers and most preachers."

They walked inside to a marble floored room, but Molly led Reda to a different room. It had red carpet on the floor, there was a large bed in the middle and a naked man lying atop it.

"Reda, Gabe, Gabe, Reda," Molly introduced quicky as she leapt onto Gabe, kissing his still waking face.

"You're back already?"

"Of course, couldn't stay away from your handsome form for too long," Molly said in a voice too sweet for Reda to hear without rolling her eyes.

She did notice his manhood visibly grow and harden, the sweet kisses between the pair seemingly enough to excite him.

"I found one and had to bring her back for you."

Gabe looked around the pale witch atop him and saw Reda standing in the corner awkwardly.

"Did you?"

"No. We can share," Molly responded and Reda was starting to feel left out. Molly stood and removed her robe. The black cotton fell to the ground, revealing a tight leather corset and matching purple undergarments that, from behind, almost seemed to disappear into the cleftal horizon of smooth, pale skin.

Molly got on her knees and leant forward to take the sitting man's cock in her mouth, and Reda couldn't take her eyes off the arse in front of her.

Gabe nodded to the Half-Elf and she knelt down behind Molly, slipping her fingers under the bands of her underwear and ran them down her thighs. Molly's soft, moistened, pink extremities almost a contrast from her eggshell coloured skin. Reda lay on her back, adjusting Molly so her womanhood was close enough for her tongue to plunge the crevice. Her flavour was sweet, similar to the smell of a daisy.

Her moans almost sounded like giggles, albeit muffled around her lover, and something in it almost brought a laugh out of Reda herself.

Reda wasn't at work for long, as Gabe lifted Molly off the ground, kissing her and growling into it. Gabe was pushed back flat, and Molly helped Reda to her feet.

"Don't want to get these dirty," Molly murmured as she put a hand on Reda's clothes and vanished. Reda's tunic and trousers vanished with her, leaving the Half-Elf fully nude before reappearing, still in the leather corset.

"How?"

"Magic dear, keep up," Molly chuckled as her palms ground against Reda's delicate peaks. Her own lady parts began to tingle at the sensation.

"You hire a Callistrian Maiden but you and your husband seem happy?"

"Well, I have a sapphic side I like to satisfy. I also thought Gabe might like to share," Molly responded. "Our first Lady of Tail Sting." The witch slipped her hands to cup the very tail of sting to which she referred.

"Oh, in that case," Reda whispered to the witch cupping her posterior, before seizing the opportunity to invade her mouth with her tongue.

The flesh under her hand was firm and smooth, but the hand planting the middle of her chest to break the kiss was small, using a strength not probable from the witch's little frame.

Molly stood at 5'4" roughly, with Reda being easily six inches taller. Molly turned her back to Reda and faced her man. She sat astride him and Reda felt a tingle as Molly pushed the thick head of Gabe's cock between her pink lips, a sultry croon echoing from her chest. Reda's fingertips skirted around her upper vulva as she watched the manhood disappear into the witch.

"Reda!" Molly moaned as she descended down the mast. She looked over her shoulder to the half-elf and beckoned her. As Molly began bouncing on Gabe's cock, she pulled Reda in front of her. Reda furrowed her brow in confusion for a moment before powerful hands grabbed her hips and pulled her. Gabe was hungry, it seemed. Molly's husband made a meal of Reda's womanhood as she rode his cock, pent up energy from a day of scoping potential women easing as her sizable husband parted her walls. The excitement of watching her husband take the taller woman and devour her had Molly stroking the gem of pleasure instinctively as she fucked her husband. Each lash of Gabe's tongue around Reda's most treasured jewel had the girl's wet core twitching, aching for proper attention.

Molly could see this hunger building in Reda and a sly grin marked her face. The witch would give the girl her chance, once this climax rode through her.

* * *

Estia spat a glob of blood on the ground as she got back on her feet. If they'd jumped her when she wasn't wearing heels, this would've been a lot easier.

She'd claimed one of the four thug's weapons, but the anti-paladin was without her sigil, which also meant she was without many Calistria's blessings as well.

The short sword in her hand not one she was familiar with, but she was confident.

One of the four lunged at her, but Estia had her new blade through him in moments.

She withdrew it and blocked the attack from the next, her footwork a tad sloppy with the terrain and her footwear.

Attacking was her best defence in the current circumstances, and she rendered another thug helpless.

A cocksure grin crossed her face and she defended against another assault, aiming her own stroke as a piercing thrust for the heart.

A sharp crack met her ear, however. The stiletto heel of her boot slipped into a mud puddle and her heel cracked. Estia fell forward and a sharp pain radiated from her abdomen as steel penetrated it.

She glanced down, seeing her favourite shirt stained with her own blood as the thug withdrew his weapon. A cold dread began to pass through her before a solid whack sent her conscious mind away.

AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers