Tainted Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Their First Meeting.
1.5k words
4.41
14.2k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaire-

'Why is it always my luck' I thought as a tall wall of muscle knocked me down in the middle of the sidewalk on my way to work. The impact of the collision made me twist my ankle as I fell.

"Miss are you okay? I'm so sorry" his deep honey flowing voice washed over me as he stooped down to help me up and pick my bag up off the ground.

"Yeah I'm fine except when big giants knock me down. Now I'm going to be late for work" I said pulling away from him before excruciating pain shot up my leg and I almost fell back down on my ass "it doesn't look like your fine" he said.

I still hadn't looked up at his milk chocolate face but from what I could see he was a sexy god. He was tall around 6'4 and had broad shoulders and muscles that filled out his hoodie and his jeans fit just right on his lean waist to where I could see his muscular thighs and the outline of his dick. I was immediately turned on.

I don't know how long I stared at him before I realized he was still speaking to me "I should take you to the hospital to have someone look at your ankle it could be broken." He said pulling me through the crowd of screaming women and men with cameras that I just noticed were surrounding us.

"Why are all these people taking pictures of us?" I asked nervously as a way of distracting myself from the throbbing pain in my ankle "that would be because of me" he said and I finally looked up and honey brown met hazel and I instantly recognized him as my favorite singer.

'oh my god I'm in Tyler Wright's arms' I thought as we stared at each other "your Tyler Wright" I whispered in awe "in the flesh" he said shooting me with that thousand watt smile I smiled back before promptly fainting in his arms as the crowd gasped around us.

Tyler-

My petite beauty sagged in my arms after finding out who I was. My fans and the paparazzi closed in around us.

"Tyler who is the woman you're holding?"

"Is that your new girlfriend?"

"We love you Tyler!"

"Marry me Tyler!"

was all I heard as I shifted her body in my arms. My bodyguard and my long time best friend Raheem pushed through the crowd.

"Back up folks give the man room to breathe." he said the crowd, while it thinned a bit, still consisted of the paparazzi trying to get the latest scoop on what was going on.

"Rah help me get her to the room without too much more attention" I barked out as I walked toward the hotel entrance. Raheem ran ahead of me into the hotel as I waited outside the door.

The cameras were still flashing away but I tried my best to ignore them. Raheem came out a minute later "all good Ty" he said motioning for me to follow.

I slipped into the hotel and headed through the lobby to the private elevator that would take us up to my penthouse suite. "Damn Ty when you want someone's attention you really go all out" Raheem laughed as the car climbed up the floors.

"Shut up Rah" I said but couldn't resist chuckling as I looked down at the woman in my arms.

She was tiny no taller than 5'2 or 5'3 and had the perfect hour glass shape that rivaled Nicki's to go with her tiny frame. Even though she was dressed like a shapeless teacher with the glasses and her curly/wavy hair in the bun but that didn't stop me from seeing her beauty.

Her slanted, doe eyes, even though closed, were accentuated by her long lashes. Her nose was slightly up turned like a rabbit and went well with her pouty lips and complemented her smooth peanut butter colored skin.

Everything about her screamed sexy and innocence. She resembled the singer Sevyn Streeter but only prettier. The elevator dinged letting us out in front of the door to my hotel room "Ty I'm going to do damage control over sleeping beauty here. If you need anything hit my cell" Raheem said as he closed the door leaving me alone with my mystery woman.

I laid her down on the bed right before she opened her eyes. She immediately sat up and checked her clothes in a rush.

"I would never take advantage of you" I said right off the back when I saw her face relax when she saw her clothes were still in place "what am I doing in here?" she asked in that sexy husky voice and I had to fight off my hardening dick.

"I wanted to get you out of the paparazzi spotlight and this was the closest place" I said as I sat down next to her. She looked at the clock on the table next to my bed.

"oh shit I'm so late for work" she scrambled off the bed only to flop back when she put her body weight on her ankle "ow ow ow" she wined "look miss I don't think you should try to walk on it until I can call somebody to come look at your ankle" I said.

She narrowed her eyes at me "Fine" she said as she crossed her arms over her ample breasts drawing my eyes to her loose fitting blouse "Mr. Wright my eyes are up here" she said, the frown evident in her voice.

I just laughed "well you know my name but yours is still a mystery to me" I said flashing my million dollar smile. I saw her blush before she answered me "Zaire Jensen" "nice to meet you Zaire. Beautiful name for a beautiful woman" I flirted with her.

Something about her had my mind tied in knots and I wanted to know more about her " Shouldn't you be making that phone call to whatever doctor your calling so I can get out of here?" she asked me in a sarcastic tone.

I looked at her shocked because nobody had ever talked to me like that especially women. Falling at my feet, worshiping the ground I walk on yeah but never sarcasm and even disdain.

"I'll just call my personal physician for you. Don't run away beautiful" I said snatching up my phone of the night stand. I took one last look at the woman on the bed before going into the bathroom to place the call.

Zaire-

As soon as I heard the door close I quickly grabbed for my stuff and as fast as I could make a break for the door. My ankle was protesting my pace but I just ignored it and quickly made my way to the elevators while checking to see if anybody was following me.

Nobody was in the hall as I repeatedly hit the down button praying the car came before he noticed I was gone 'holy shit I'm running out on Tyler fucking Wright' I thought as the elevator sounded letting me know that the car was finally there.

The doors opened and I tried to rush in only to bump into Tyler's body guard "where are you off to? I didn't think the doctor had come so fast" the guy said. I turned and quickly sprinted down the hall toward the stair case "hey wait" he called after me.

I heard his footsteps coming toward me which caused me to quicken my pace breaking through the door and racing down the steps "Come back" he yelled his voice echoing through the stair well.

I ignored him as I continued bounding down the stairs before finally making out the door to the lobby. The people and workers all turned and looked at what I'm sure was a sight, before turning back to what they were doing.

I sprinted across the lobby leaving the body guard in the hotel and kept going until I was well around the corner. I finally hobbled to a stop and tried to catch my breath that was coming in shallow uneven puffs.

I felt around for my purse but came up empty "fuck" I said out loud drawing more attention to myself. Praying I wasn't an idiot and left it in my purse, I patted the pockets of my slacks, thanking Jesus when I found it still in the same place I had placed it earlier.

I hit the first programed number and waited as it rang "Kyla do you have the car... because I need you to pick me up downtown...... it's a long story"

Tyler-

"What do you mean she's gone Rah?" I asked getting more frustrated by the second. I stepped out of the room and the woman- Zaire- took off with even a goodbye.

"I caught her at the elevator trying to go down but she took off down the stairs. The girl must have ran track in high school or something cuz she was ghost" Raheem said to me flopping down in one of the chairs in the living room.

"Be serious bro I got to find her" I said still pacing. Raheem smiled at me "that should be easy," he said pulling something from behind his back "she dropped her purse."