Tainted Love Ch. 02

Story Info
They can't get each other off their minds.
1.3k words
4.34
11.3k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*1 month later*

Zaire-

"I still can't believe you met the Tyler Wright, walked out on the man and he wrote a song about you. Does he still have your purse?" Kyla said as she sipped on her martini on my couch.

"Yes he still has my stuff and for the last time he did not write a song about me! Kris tells her," I said looking at Kyla's long term boyfriend Kris for support.

"Sorry babe but she's right. That song is about you," Kris said.

"Ugh you two are impossible. The song isn't about me. It can't be." I said softly.

"And why the hell cant it?! You sweet as pie, smart and you have the body of a video vixen with the class of the girl next door. You're the perfect package!" Kyla exclaimed causing Kris to fall off the couch laughing.

"Stop lying I do not," I said frowning

"Zai, I would get with you in a New York minute if I didn't love my lady so much." Kris said nodding toward Kyla.

I knew he was kidding considering the fact that he had been in love with Kyla since middle school.

"Oh shut up you big lug," Kyla said blushing before turning toward me. "The point is, Zai, that Tyler Wright the sexiest man alive-outside my baby-wrote a song about you his mystery lady. You're on the cover of hip hop magazines with him holding you on the street. It has to be about you."

"Let's just drop the subject because it's obvious I'm not going to agree with you." I said firmly letting them know that I was done talking about it.

Kyla and Kris just looked at each other smirking but didn't say anything else about it leaving me to ponder whether they were right or not.

Tyler-

Mystery lady,

My sweet love

You got me hypnotized

You're like my personal drug

You were here then you were gone

Taking my heart with you on a string

Mystery lady

Sent down from heaven above

Teasing me then snatching back your love

Damn this shit is getting ridiculous

The way I let you get in my mind

Come back stay

Let me take your hurt and your pain away

Let me be your man

My mystery lady....

"Damn Ty that's your hottest track yet! You've already sold half a mill in the last 48 hours. I'm glad you're out of your rut." My manager Carla said walking up behind me as my latest song went off on the radio.

"Thanks C I had good inspiration for it I'm glad I'm out of the rut too." I said absent mindedly staring out the window of my 2 million dollar Los Angles mansion.

Ever since Zaire ran out of my hotel room up in Seattle it seemed like my music had taken a turn for the better.

It was as if the thought of Zaire gave me inspiration to write from the soul. 'Now if only I could find her to tell her how much she helped me.'

"Ty... Ty... Tyler?" I heard Carla call pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked turning to find Raheem and Carla staring at me.

"Sasha's here" Carla said with a look of distain on her dark chocolate face.

"Did she say what she wanted?" I asked walking toward the front hallway not bothering to wait for them to reply.

"Sasha what are you doing here?" I asked her irritated by her presence.

"I heard you were back in town. Why didn't you call me?" she said trying to wrap her arms around me but I backed up quickly.

"Maybe because we aren't together anymore Sasha so I don't have to tell you anything I do. I told you that when I caught you fucking Gabriel in your apartment," I said getting angrier.

"Baby I told you that was just a onetime thing when are you going to let that go? But anyway I heard your new song. Is it about me?" she purred coming closer to me again.

"No Sasha it's not about you now if you excuse me I have things I need to do that don't involve cheating bitches like yourself." I said pushing her back toward the door.

"Ohh you can be involved with this bitch any time," she said trying to resisting me but failing against my strength.

"Thanks but no Sasha. No really you need to leave my house now before I call security. How did you even get past the gate for that matter? They have orders not to let you up here." I spat at her.

"Really Tyler? Quit playing," she said trying to laugh what I said off as I pushed her out my front door.

"Sasha ain't nobody playing with you. I had you banned the last time you came up here unannounced and started breaking my shit. Don't come to my house any more I don't have time for the games you like to play. Go find Gabriel I'm sure he would be happy to have you back in his bed!" I said leaving her standing out there.

"Fuck you Tyler Wright you will regret the day you scorned Sasha Johnson!" she screamed before storming back to her Mercedes and driving back down my drive way.

I shook my head and walked back into my house slamming the door behind me.

"What did she want?" Carla asked walking into the front parlor.

"Don't know don't care. I'm going up stairs to sleep off my bad mood. Call ya later C." I said taking the stairs two at a time leaving her standing there.

I reached the second floor and heard voices coming from Raheem's rooms but ignored it and went up the shorter flight of stairs to my bed room.

The double doors led in to a spacious sitting room complete with the bookshelves and the flat screen and my overstuffed couch. Further into the suite to the left you had my bar and mini fridge and to the right was my bedroom and bathroom and dead center was the double doors that led to my balcony with the view of my lush back yard.

Flipping on the TV I walked into my bedroom and reached into the top dresser drawer for Zaire's purse. Going through her wallet once again I found her ID with her information on it.

On one card I had her address and her number in my hand and this wasn't the first time I contemplated calling her and letting her know that I had her still had her stuff. Usually I stopped myself after I dialed the first 6 numbers

'Damn I've never been this worked up over a woman before. Just forget about her.' I thought to myself dropping the ID back into the drawer closing it before walking to the side of the bed and putting head in my hands.

'What is it about this woman that has me going out of my mind' I leaned back on the bed and tried to shake Zaire out of my head which wasn't working.

I heard the intercom buzz outside my door and got up to answer it. "Ty man I've got to go run an errand for my mom is it aight if I burn out for a few hours?" Raheem asked coming into my sitting room.

He had been my best friend since we were in diapers and there's nobody else I trusted to have as my right hand then him.

"Yeah Rah its cool tell moms I said hi. I'm just about to chill for the rest of the night maybe write down a couple verses. Go handle your business" I said.

"Alright man I'm out" he said walking back out the room leaving me alone to my thoughts over Zaire again.

"Damn it" I said to the empty room as her pretty face filled my mind again. 'Just call her fool you know you want to' I thought.

"Fuck it" I walked back over to my dresser and pulled her ID back out and before I could stop myself I picked up my iPhone and started dialing.