Take a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers

He released the catch and dipped his hand inside, slipping his fingers under her panties to discover her wet warmth. The rapid change in movement and the confidence behind his touch had her heart pounding. She pushed back even harder and let out a whimper, needing to feel his cock.

"Jesus, Zoe, you're so wet." Evan clasped her breast, teasing her nipple while his fingertips stroked her pussy.

"I need you," she said. "I need..." She dragged in a breath and leaned her forehead on the car, the cool metal a stark contrast to her flushed skin.

His hand released her breast and he grabbed the hem of her top. "Get rid of this," he said.

Zoe straightened and tore her t-shirt from her body, dropping it beside her. The haze of desire had her barely able to comprehend what was happening between them. She'd started the day arguing with him and now he had her pinned against her car with her top off and his hand in her panties. "Inside me," she said. "Put your cock inside me."

He groaned and gripped the back of her shorts. "Not yet." He yanked them down with her panties until both dropped freely to her ankles. She only had a moment to feel exposed before he shocked her again by pushing his hand between her thighs. His fingers slipped into her pussy from behind while his other hand teased her clit from the front.

"Evan!" Her hips jerked and a husky moan tore from her. Her body wanted to push back against one hand and buck forward against the other. His wrist nestled between her legs, his fingers driving slowly into her. Her eyes clenched shut and she felt him kiss her throat. The cool breeze caressed her bare skin.

He circled her clit, teasing and massaging, his strokes firm and thorough. His fingers kept steadily pumping, lifting her to her toes with the pleasure they brought to her. He surrounded her, overwhelmed her. She could smell his clean sweat...feel his strength. He aroused her beyond control.

Zoe pressed her palms to the roof of her car, needing to hang on to something—anything. Her eyes flickered open and she focused on his reflection in the glass. His mouth moved to her jaw where he left soft, damp kisses on her skin.

"I'm going to make you come," he said, his voice a low rumble beside her ear. "Then I'm going to fuck you hard...right here...outside...where anyone could see you." He timed his words with the thrust of his fingers, each pump growing in intensity until he had her begging for release.

She lowered one hand to her breast, cupping her flesh, rubbing her nipple. He massaged her clit, caressing the sensitive bud until she just couldn't take any more. Her hips moved back again and again to meet the slide of his fingers. She bent her head and sucked in air as it came over her. Her body shuddered and her hips lifted from his hand. She moaned, losing herself in the moment until she finally closed her eyes and cried out, "Evan. Oh...my God!"

She nearly collapsed but his arm wrapped around her. Zoe relaxed against him, letting him take her weight as her body shook with the last of her tremors. He groaned and kissed her cheek, his lips lingering. "You might be a pain in the ass but you're an unbelievably sexy pain in the ass."

She managed a smile; she would have laughed if she still had her wits about her. Zoe leaned her head on his shoulder and felt his fingers leave her. He kissed her jaw and moved behind her. A few seconds later the sound of a zipper filled the silence and a new wave of desire crashed through her.

She closed her eyes, tilting her hips backwards to welcome the thick glide of his cock. He sank inside her, filling her, letting out a deep sigh as she took him in. His hips rested against her then he drew back and plunged inside her again. "Ohhh...that feels..." Zoe tried to put the words together but they wouldn't come. "I can't even speak."

Evan slipped one arm across the front of her hips, keeping her right where he wanted her. His other hand gathered her wrists together and rested them on the roof of her car. Her breasts flattened against the glass. He leaned on her back, his thrusts gaining intensity. Zoe felt his harsh breaths on her neck, the flex of his fingertips digging into her hip. The sensations were almost too much but she didn't want him to stop. She wanted the closeness between them to continue on...and on.

His hold on her tightened as his cock plunged inside her. He lowered his head and pressed his lips to her cheek, her throat, his mouth hot and damp on her skin. "Zoe," he said, his deep voice sounding breathless beside her ear. "Zoe."

Her eyes drifted open. The way he spoke her name made her stomach flutter. He drove into her so hard that she cried out with every thrust. He kept up the pace for so long that his stamina left her breathless. She braced herself for something that seemed just out of reach but then without warning it came over her again. Her muscles tensed as it hit her in a rush. She pulsed deep inside, her stomach clenching, her thighs clamping around him. A low scream came from her and she quivered in his arms.

Evan gave her a squeeze and let go of her wrists. He cupped her breast, holding her while his thrusts slowed to a deep grind. Zoe rested her palm over his hand, whispering unintelligible words. He pressed his lips to her cheek and let out a long, shuddering breath as he came inside her.

The only sounds for a while were the wind rustling through the trees and the distant call of a flock of birds. The afternoon had begun to slip into early evening, the shadows lengthening across the ground. Neither of them spoke as he withdrew from her and tucked himself back into his shorts. Zoe felt exposed now the urgency had passed, the cold air sending a shiver through her. She pulled up the cups of her bra and busied herself redressing, trying not to think too much about whether or not she'd get the opportunity to do this again with him. Now she'd experienced a taste of him it only made her want more, much more.

She finally looked up only to discover Evan standing there with his hands in his pockets, watching her with an amused expression. "You're overthinking this now, aren't you," he said.

"No, I'm not." Zoe smiled at him, refusing to let on what had been going through her mind just now. "I'm wondering how you're going to go about telling my sister you seduced me and took advantage of me."

His eyes glimmered with humour as he looked her over. "Some things are best kept quiet. I'd hate to stress out the bride. She has enough to worry about." He dipped his head and pressed his lips to hers, silencing her with a deep leisurely kiss. When he eventually pulled away the sweetness of it had her leaning forward for more. He smiled and kissed her again, slipping a hand from his pocket to curve around her neck. This time when he broke the contact he rested his forehead against hers. "I'm giving you fair warning we'll be doing this again soon...and if you say no I have my ways of convincing you to change your mind."

Zoe bit her lip to try to contain the happiness that wanted to break free. Despite everything that had occurred between them she still couldn't resist the temptation to stir him up a little. "No," she said, her smile issuing a challenge she knew he'd take on.

* * * *

Zoe stood with the other guests and watched as Matt led Paige through the bridal waltz, the vision of them together under the subtle lighting one of the most romantic she'd ever seen. Paige looked stunning in her strapless white dress with diamonds sparkling at her neck, her auburn hair arranged in a bun. Matt made a handsome figure with his dark hair and charcoal suit. Neither of them could take their eyes off each other.

The wedding and the reception had turned out to be perfect. Everything fell into place just as Zoe had expected it would under the supervision of her well-organised sister. Even the weather had cooperated.

She heard the MC interrupt the music to announce the best man and maid of honour would now be joining the happy couple on the floor. Just as Zoe turned her head to search for Evan he appeared at her side and held his elbow out for her. No matter how many times she'd seen him today dressed in his suit and crisp white shirt, he still took her breath away. She smiled up at him and linked her arm through his, following him out to the middle of the dance floor.

He took her in his arms, gazing down at her as they danced. The intimacy in his expression would be impossible to miss for anyone who happened to be watching them. Zoe had given up trying to hide the developing relationship between them now the formalities of the day were over. She'd chosen to just enjoy it for what it was and try not to think too far ahead. They'd spent every night together this past week and the passion they shared in the parking lot had turned out to only be a hint of what was to come.

"I like you in a dress," he said as he turned with her in his arms.

Zoe wore a strapless berry-coloured gown and her hair had been styled similar to Paige's, sitting off to the side in a low, intricate bun. "So you've said about a hundred times. I like you in a suit but that's not going to happen every day either."

He raised his brows and gave her a once over. "So this is the first and last time I'll ever see your legs, apart from when we're..."

Her eyes widened and she spoke to him in a loud whisper. "Oh, my God. Don't talk to me like that in front of everyone. They're all watching!"

"What?" Evan stared at her as if she'd taken him all wrong. He kept his voice low as he continued on. "You have a dirty mind. That was completely innocent. I was just going to say 'when we're fucking'."

Zoe tipped her head back and laughed, her body swaying toward him. He pulled her closer, wrapping her up in his arms. Even though they were surrounded by family and friends and supposed to still be dancing Evan had a way about him that made her get all caught up in his world and forget about what was going on around her.

He dipped her in his arms, leaning down to press his lips to her throat. She closed her eyes and smiled, realising she couldn't think of anywhere she'd rather be in that moment.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers
12