Take A Leap With Kinky?

Story Info
Erotic sports story based on her first time.
689 words
3.44
25.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers

My favorite photograph for you to fantasize making love to me by was taken during my freshwoman year at Nagasaki University the day after my first time skydiving. That's when I really perfected the fuck-me expression in my eyes that turns on my lovers so much when they contemplate my exotic face. There's nothing like being about to jump out of an airplane to get your intentionality focused to white-hot heat. All the seats had been removed from the compartment behind the pilot to make room for five horny guys and a cute young girl, who would be first out of the plane. If you think it over for a minute, I'm sure you'll understand why the most junior jumpers invariably go out first. That's why I was sitting right beside the open door, with only a strap latched across it, offering an excellent view of a patchwork quilt of rice paddies and occasional villages connected by winding country roads with farm vehicles looking unreally tiny, like models for a children's playland, except when we flew through intermittent wisps of cloud.

One cute virgin jumper with five horny guys hot to jump her! How do I know that about all those guys, who would not hesitate to push me out the door if I faltered, so they could get on with their own jumps at a higher altitude, knowing that even if I froze up and couldn't pull my ripcord, I wouldn't plow in because the altimeter-controlled sentinel would automatically open my reserve at 500 meters, if it wasn't switched off first, so, to prove myself proficient enough to jump again in our club, which doesn't use any comforting static-line jumps for novices, but starts right in by separating the birds from the stones, I'd have not only to pull the rip cord after five seconds of free fall, so the jump master could monitor my actions from the doorway, but then turn off the sentinel so that I wouldn't reach the LZ looking embarrassingly like an angel who'd committed hara kiri trying to stuff her pure white guts back into her belly pack.

How do I know those hunky guys, who were pumped up on adrenalin and chock full of testosterone anyway, anticipating their own jumps, were horny not just for skydiving but for my sweet tush? I'd been staring deeply into each of the handsome young jumper's eyes in turn, as we sat with our knees drawn up and backs against either the fuselage or the forward seatbacks in a circle around that naked compartment, bathed in all the light of the heavens we were flying through, thinking as I maintained a steady, calm eye contact with each man in turn, "Are you the one who can push my envelope? Can you fly me to some kinky heights I've never scaled before?"

Guys are so transparent! I could clearly see their responses as their pupils dilated, and they had to shift their seating to accommodate for the sudden bulging in their jumpsuit crotches. The last guy, sitting right beside me as I'd gone around in a circle from the other side, didn't stop at merely adjusting his underwear, but turning his body slightly away from his neighbor, not so much to keep a secret because by then everybody except the pilot knew how I'd been fucking them one by one with my eyes, but oddly nothing was ever said about it, so he wasn't hiding as much as turning towards me, keeping his eyes fixed on mine and his hands inside his underpants at his crotch, stroked himself slowly and sensuously until a large wet spot appeared on his pants, probably figuring, "What the hell, the rushing wind of my dive will dry my ejaculation out to just one more stain long before I reach the LZ, and how often do I get a chance to cum while gazing deep into the passionate eyes of the most erotically alluring girl in the entire universe?" I think that's the most turned on I've ever been watching a man masturbate, but then it was time for me to jump.

KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers