Take a Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was wearing a lime green Motorhead tank top that was a couple sizes too big, and looked as sexy as I had remembered her.

"Sorry I'm late," I said apologetically, "but I forgot how far out of the city this place was. Hey, is Kelly really your name?" I asked as it clicked in that the bartender had addressed her as that.

"I am Kelly tonight" she said. "That's who I told him I was when I got here. Mmmmm... you were late but I forgive you. Wow, you look even better than I remembered."

Kelly ran her hands over my chest, pulling at the hair peeking out over the top of my shirt.

"Hairy guy, aren't ya Bob?" she cooed into my neck. "God, I love hairy guys. Does that make me a pervert like you, Bob? Oooh, you smell nice"

Kelly nuzzled my neck and shoulder as I felt a shiver run through my body. Without warning, she grabbed my hand and pulled it upward. Kelly leaned into me and buried her face under my arm. I felt her mouth nibbling away, biting and licking with an animal-like intensity. I was so shocked I couldn't believe what was happening, but this new sensation felt so amazing that I felt like coming right then and there before she mercifully pulled away just in time.

"Liked that, didn't you Bob?" Kelly said impishly. "You wanted to do that to me on the bus that day, didn't you?"

I nodded and suddenly realized that the bartender had caught that little scene, and had moved a little closer while pretending not to be watching. His technique of looking needed some work too, but my attention was reclaimed by Kelly, who had grabbed my cock through my shorts and was squeezing and pulling like crazy.

"Oh shit Bob, your cock is hard as blue steel," Kelly said as her groping forced a groan out of me. "I can't wait to see your cock. Oh man, this hunk of meat feels so good... what would you say if I pulled it out and went down on you right here and now?"

"The bartender" I hissed as I watched him watching us.

"Fuck him!" Kelly said. "Do something to me quick or else I'm going to do it."

I looked down at Kelly's breasts, and slid my hand around the gaping armhole of the too-large tank top, cupping her breast. Kelly had small breasts, about the size of baseballs, and I pulled her left tit out from behind the shirt while trying to keep it hidden from the bartender. Small tits but big aureolas and thick pegs for nipples made an enticing combination that I couldn't resist. I squeezed the pliant globe as I looked at this crazy girl wiggling now almost in my lap.

"Suck it hard Bob" Kelly demanded. "Suck my tit you fucker!"

I leaned over and took as much into my mouth as I could, momemtarily forgetting about the doofus bartender. I managed to get most of her breast into my mouth, and sucked it as hard as I could, almost trying to make it hurt. If that was really my intention, it failed miserably, as Kelly contorted even more wildly as she savagely grabbed at my crotch.

Kelly lifted her left arm and held it behind her head, and as that delightful spray of underarm hair came into view mere inches from my eyes, I impulsively slid my mouth off Kelly's breast and worked my way up and over until my tongue found its way under her arm. My lips slid up and down her armpit relentlessly, my tongue finding the hair so soft it was almost beyond belief, and the vanilla and spice scent intoxicating all of my senses.

Kelly suddenly squirmed and ground herself into me violently as my tongue glided up and down the inside of her arm from her bicep to her side. She was climbing on me, humping my leg with her crotch as her body began to convulse, and it hit me that she was having an orgasm. I kept going as she let out some muffled squeals before I felt her body finally relax.

I glanced up at Kelly and saw her glassy-eyed expression and flushed face, and smiled. From behind her I saw the bartender there still polishing a glass while now intently watching without trying to disguise his interest.

With much embarrasment, I pulled my face from out of Kelly's armpit and tried to get myself together by grabbing my beer. Kelly was enjoying my obvious discomfort as she finished her drink.

"Need another drink... or a room?" the bartender said with a smirk.

"No, we got the room and we're gonna use it like it's never been used before," Kelly said. "Let's go get crazy Bob."

Kelly swung herself off my lap as I fished out a twenty from my pocket and tossed it on the bar.

"You need any help with that gal, you come back and get me!" he said with a laugh.

I was probably going to need it, was what I was thinking, but I was too humiliated to say anything or even wait for change as I hustled to catch up with Kelly, who was already waiting at the door.

Let's go get crazy was what she had told me. Well, if that last few minutes wasn't crazy, what was? I supposed that I would find out soon enough, as I went back into the heat and light.

4. Room 1.

To say it was a short walk to the room was an understatement. The room she gotten was next to the office, and as Kelly unlocked the door I went over to my car and grabbed the little overnight bag I had put together along with the beer cooler.

I entered the room behind Kelly and set my things in the corner chair. Kelly had turned the light on, which allowed me to take in the less than luxurious surroundings. The furnishings were classic 70's decor but at least the bed was a double. I stood waiting as Kelly dumped out a bag onto the bedside table.

What poured out of the sack boggled my mind; a vibrator, a enormous black dildo, tubes of lubricant, plastic wrap, a couple of joints and a pile of condoms. There had to be at least a dozen rubbers in the pile, making me wonder if she was expecting the fleet to make an appearance. I thought of the three condoms I had in my bag, and I had thought that was an overly optimistic number before I got here. A dozen? What the f...???

"Like my stash, Bob?" Kelly said as she stepped aside to give me a better view. "See anything you like, just help yourself!"

I was still in shock over the dozen condoms, so I had to say something, offering "Quite a supply of condoms."

"Oh, that's only if you want to use them," Kelly said smartly, "and if you fuck me in the ass you gotta wrap it. Otherwise it's your call."

Kelly calmly grabbed the bottom of the tank top and peeled it off, revealing her two plump little treasures, along with a generous amount of freckles covering her shoulders and upper chest. I felt my cock stir in my shorts, trying to escape from the gooey mess Kelly's earlier efforts had created.

"Want to see my pussy, Bob?" Kelly said, as she slowly inched her shorts downward. "I warned you I had a hairy one... see?"

I looked at the faint treasure trail that began just below her cute navel. The trail became a lush forest as the shorts went lower, finally exposing her thick dense bush. I had seen a couple in my day with more hair, but it was still a wonderful sight, and I longed to find out whether that dense bush was as soft and luscious as the hair under her arms was.

"Nice... " I said lamely. "Beautiful."

"I showed you mine, now you show me yours" Kelly challenged me as she sat on the edge of the bed, and I began to pull my own shirt up.

"Slower Bob" Kelly said. "Tease me babe, I'm so fucking wet and horny I'm going out of my skull, and I love to be teased."

Wanting to please the lady, I pulled my shirt off as slowly as I could while trying not to feel like an idiot. Kelly seemed pleased as could be for whatever reason, and was working her fingers inside her pussy as she watched.

"That's nice Bob... damn! Look at the size of that bulge you got going on down there! Thought you said it wasn't big?" Kelly said as her fingers went dancing on.

"You wearing underwear Bob?" Kelly asked and I told her I was. "Good, now do this slowly... that's it!"

I let my shorts fall at my feet and stood there in my underwear, painfully aware of the large stain in the pouch of my jockeys.

"Ooooooh Bob, look at the mess you made" Kelly moaned. "Did I cause that? Come closer babe."

I stepped out of the shorts and came over in front of Kelly, who seemed mesmerized by the fact that I had an raging erection. I took my underwear by the elastic and tugged them down slowly, but how slowly can you really take off underwear, anyway?

When I got the elastic past my cock, it sprang up wildly, no longer trapped by the fabric, and Kelly groaned with delight as it bobbed in front of her face. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out, grazing the drooling tip before moving backward. A long string of cum hung suspended between us before falling back onto her chin.

Kelly looked up at me as she moved forward and took the head into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the crown rapidly.

"May not be a long one, but this here is one seriously fat pecker, Bob" Kelly said. "Before you go, I gotta have this baby in my ass at least once and don't care if it splits me in two either. Right now I need it somewhere else. Now!"

I was ready too, and had grown tired of taking orders, so I threw Kelly back onto the bed and climbed between her legs. I had my cock in my fist and I slid it hard up the dripping wet opening one time before plunging in with all my might. Hard.

The scream that came out of Kelly when I slammed myself into her was blood-curdling, and for a moment I was concerned that I had somehow managed to hurt her. Remembering her warning against being nice, however, I went against my usual instincts and began humping away as hard as I could.

That was the correct decision, as Kelly screamed with delight while I pounded away inside her. I fought the initial urge to cum, which came about ten seconds into it. I struggled to keep from hearing her wild whimpering and howling and concentrated on fucking her as hard as I could.

After a while, I gained some control over my condition, and went as hard as I could for as long as I could. I could tell she had a couple more orgasms, but despite the wonderful feeling of her pussy contracting savagely around my cock with each one, I managed to keep going. Part of the reason may have been the distracting thumping noises that came from next door. My knees and back began to ache, with my being so out of practice my body was protesting this renewal of old habits.

Finally, I felt the old familiar feeling begin to well up inside me. Kelly must have sensed this too, as she held me closer and moaned along with me. I felt her nails rake across my back as my cock began spurting inside of her. She sunk her teeth into my collarbone as my orgasm continued, and the mix of pleasure and pain was exquisite.

Exhausted, I fell off of Kelly and looked up at the ceiling fan whirling above us. It wasn't even six o'clock and I felt like I had gone through the wringer.

Kelly leaned over and kissed the head of my deflated dick before rolling off the bed to get us some beer. Since she had left the light on, this gave me the chance to get a look at Kelly from behind. She had a nice fleshy butt with a butterfly tattoo above the right cheek. Legs were very shapely as well, and although her lower half was a little out of proportion with her upper half, she was still a cute package.

Kelly handed me a beer and plopped down on the bed beside me, turning on the television to a music channel and then dimming the picture.

"That was good work there, Bob" Kelly said as I drained most of my bottle with the first swallow.

"I'd forgotten how good sex could be" I said honestly. "Sounded like somebody next door was getting a workout too from the sound of it."

Kelly gave an annoyed look toward the room next door and told me loudly, "Lots of horny fuckers around these parts, but you should be paying attention to me instead of the neighbors. Ain't I woman enough for you?"

She sure was, and as she reached across me to grab a joint from the table, that delicious aroma drifting from her neck attracted me like a moth to a flame. I ran my hand through her curly red hair and kissed her freckled neck and shoulders. Kelly's upper body undulated as I kissed her, and when I took a little nibble she told me to bite harder.

"That's it Bob... sink your teeth in a little" Kelly moaned, "ahhhh..."

I pulled back and saw the impressions my teeth made on her skin, nothing serious, just a souvenir of sorts.

"I gave you one to remember me by too" Kelly said, touching my neck where she had apparently left a mark that stung a little. "I got a little carried away there while you were blowing your wad, but now at least the wife will know what you were doing today."

"I'm divorced, and while we're still good friends, she probably wouldn't want me to stop by and show her my battle scars" I informed her.

Kelly lit the joint and passed it to me. I hadn't smoked weed in probably fifteen years, but I accepted it and took a deep drag. My head was spinning when I gave it back to her, as I figured out that years of not smoking made this a dizzying experience.

Kelly took it back and went down between my legs with the joint. I watched as she took a toke and then went down on my cock. As the smoke slowly slipped out around the base of my dick, it made my pubes look like a Scottish Moor with the fog rolling in. She went down again and took me all into her mouth before pulling back up slowly. To my amazement my cock began to show signs of life. When Kelly came back up to me with the joint, I had a semi-erection already.

"Sit on my face Kelly" I told her. "I want to taste that sweet hairy pussy of yours,"

"You got it babe" Kelly said happily. "Here you go, you horny cuntlapper!"

Kelly swung herself astride my head and grabbed the headboard. My face was engulfed by her spectacular red bush and I buried my face deep into the lush forest. Her pussy was still dripping wet from our combined fluids, and my tongue soon found her clit, rolling it around gently.

Kelly began groaning and swaying above me, the headboard groaning and creaking from her hanging on it. Her musky smell drove me crazy, and worked my tongue harder and faster. Kelly was practically humping my face in a matter of moments, and she was whimpering as if ready to come again.

My tongue was exhausted, so I just stuck it out as far and as hard as I could, allowing her to ride it however she wanted. When she finally came, I almost suffocated as she thrashed and collapsed on my face. Fortunately, she lifted herself up off me soon after, beaming and chuckling madly.

"You can sure eat a pussy Bob" Kelly said with a cackle that made her sound a little like Janis Joplin. "Let me do something for you that you might like."

Kelly grabbed a bottle of lotion from her collection of goodies and had me rollover on my stomach. I felt the cool lotion splash on my back, followed by Kelly's hands working the lotion into my shoulders. Looking to the side, I could see our reflection in the dresser mirror, and it was almost like watching a movie, as this lucky middle aged guy had a beautiful young redhead straddling his ass while she massaged his back and shoulders.

The lotion felt so soothing, especially on the claw marks Kelly had apparently left on my back, that I didn't want it to end. Kelly rubbed hard on my lower back and buttocks, and I jumped when she spread my cheeks apart and rubbed her finger around my anus.

"Oooooh... sensitive there, huh Bob?" Kelly said as I felt the tip of her finger penetrate me a little. "Here's something else I'll bet you're gonna like."

Kelly jumped up and grabbed a tube of something along with a piece of plastic wrap and went back down to my butt. I had no clue what was going to happen, but at that moment I was just happy that she hadn't grabbed the dildo.

"How do you like this so far, babe?" Kelly asked as her oiled finger stroked around my asshole. I had to admit that it wasn't half-bad, as unaccustomed as I was to being touched around those parts.

I was going to tell her that, when I felt her finger slide abruptly into me, her digit corkscrewing its way well into my ass, boldly going where nobody had gone before.

"Arrrrrghhhhh!!!" was my exact quote as I recall, as her finger worked around inside of me.

"Get up on your knees, but keep your head down" Kelly commanded, and I complied.

I looked back over at the mirror, and the sight of me on my knees with my ass up in the air was a more than a little surreal. Kelly saw me looking at us in the mirror and waved with the hand that wasn't doing some interior work, and then reached down between my legs and grabbed my dangling nut sack.

"Geez Bob, you got a set of balls on you like a bull" she said as she kneaded them roughly. "You like em played with?"

I nodded as Kelly began squeezing and twisting my sack, roughly but not excessively so, and the combination of her working my balls and that finger still probing away had created a resurrection of sorts in an adjoining area.

"Don't want to hurt you babe, because you got a lot more screwing in front of you," Kelly remarked as she rolled my balls in her palm, "but something tells me you like these big boys worked over rough like this."

I groaned as Kelly began pulling and kneading my balls almost savagely, and I couldn't believe that not only didn't it hurt, it actually felt fantastic. The more she twisted and squeezed and pulled, the better I liked it, and my cock was now fully restored and pulsating.

Kelly pushed me over onto my back next and stuck a pillow under my lower spine. She knelt beside me and smiled as she took a piece of the plastic and put it over her mouth just before she disappeared between my legs.

I looked over in the mirror and while I could see my legs being spread and held up in the air, I couldn't really see what Kelly was doing, but when I felt her tongue sliding into me the wild sensations I felt made me think I was losing my mind.

I looked down between my legs and saw the top of Kelly's head bobbing furiously, her tongue doing all sorts of unimaginable things inside of me. Her hand snaked up and found my cock, beet red and fully erect, and she began stroking it slowly. My legs were actually trembling as a result of this amazing treatment I was getting and my cock was tingling as I hung on the edge of an orgasm for what seemed like an eternity, before I felt the rush.

"Kelly!!! I'm going to ... I'm cumming...!" I screamed.

Kelly reappeared from between my ass cheeks and squeezed my cock at the base with all her might. She bent over my engorged cock and let her tongue dance over the drooling opening for a second before releasing her savage grip slightly and began pumping the shaft of my cock.

I exploded. Cum squirted out of me like a fountain, landing all over my chest. As Kelly kept kneading and squeezing me, sperm just kept spraying out wildly. The power of my orgasm almost made me faint, as my cock tingled like I was being electrocuted, and the orgasm didn't seem to have an end. I finally had to pry her hands and mouth off my cock when I felt my balls start to ache.

"What a load of spunk" Kelly howled as she laughed while the cum dripped down her face. "You cum like that all the time Bob?"

I shook my head no weakly, too drained to say anything at that time. I wanted to explain it to her, but I didn't understand it myself, as all of this was new to me. It was an orgasm to end all orgasms. I don't know whether I passed out or fell asleep, but out I went a moment later.

5. I'm back.

When I awoke, it was dark outside, and I struggled to regain my bearings. No, it wasn't a dream, as I looked next to me and saw the very naked and very cute Kelly sprawled out on the bed. My watch had ended up on the table next to me, and a quick check told me it was a little past 9.

I felt tired and sore all over, but looking at my red headed friend so helpless beside me caused some vague stirrings in my lower region. I leaned over and licked the outer edge of her prominent aureola, feeling the dimpled surface stiffen beneath my tongue. Her small breasts had all but disappeared with her on her back, but those thick nipples were straining for the sky.