Take a Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping Kelly would wake up, and while I didn't want to just shake her awake, I did everything short of that. I kissed the delicate wisp of hair under her armwhich caused her to wiggle a little in response, so I continued nibbling up the inside of her arm all the way up to her elbow.

When I looked up, Kelly was looking at me through glassy eyes with a little smile in the corners of her mouth.

"I thought you were dead" Kelly said while reaching down between my legs and grabbing my erection.

"I'm back" I assured her.

"So I feel," Kelly giggled. "You know where I want this, Bob. Hard and fast."

I reached over and grabbed the lubricant, squeezing out a little bit onto my finger, while Kelly sucked the head of my cock. She had a condom in her hand and after she unwrapped it, she put it in her mouth and went down on me again, trying to put it on without using her hands.

"Your cock's too fat!" Kelly exclamied. "I can usually do that."

Kelly took the rubber in hand and slid it over the head of my dick, rolling it down slowly. The feel of it rolling down the shaft almost made me come right there. Kelly got on all fours and presented her buttocks generously. I spread the cheeks with one hand while I smeared the lube around her puckered anal ring. Her pubic hair reached all the way back there, I noted, and her anus was surrounded with more of the burnt orange fur as well.

My finger slid in with little difficulty, and I was just reaching for more lube when Kelly stopped me.

"Ram it in now" Kelly said. "I want it to hurt."

Not wanting to disappoint the gal, I climbed behind her and stuck the head of my dick at the tiny entrance. Holding the base of my shaft in my hand, I rammed my cock into that little hole as hard as I could. Kelly screamed as I got about half way in, so I slowly withdrew until I was almost out, before driving forward with everything I had.

Kelly let out an howl that sounded more like something you would hear in a slaughterhouse, as my balls slapped loudly between her legs, and she began ranting as I thrusted hard in and out of her.

"Aaaargggh!!! Shit! Slam that fat cock into me! HARDER you fucker! Rip me in two with that thing!"

Screaming was an understatement. Whoever had been making noise next door had to be hearing this performance loud and clear. That thought kind of turned me on, but that wasn't what I really needed at that time. Her ass was as tight as a vice, and that combined with Kelly's ranting was making it a real effort for me not to come. I grabbed onto her plump buttocks and tried to ignore the audio and visual show in front of me.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! were the sounds that reverberated loudly in the room, even over the music coming from the television. R.E.M., I think it was, as I pounded into Kelly without mercy. Her screaming had now been reduced to whimpering and grunts, and my resolve was weakening.

I slid my hands up from her buttocks and moved them up her sides until they found her tits, and I cupped and squeezed the dangling little mounds hard while I humped her.

"Don't come, Bob" Kelly said softly. "I want you to come in my mouth."

With that, Kelly crawled out from beneath me and rolled off the bed and onto the floor over next to the closet door. Unsure of what I was supposed to do, I followed her over and stood in front of her, my rubber encased erection bobbing in front of me. Kelly rolled the rubber off of me and took the base of my cock in her fist.

"That hurt so damn good, Bob" Kelly said. "I want to suck your fat cock and feel you shoot your load down my throat."

I stood next to the closet and looked down as Kelly's mouth slid down around my cock head and slid up and down slowly at first, then speeding up a little. Her hand snaked down between my legs, and I spread my legs to let her squeeze my balls while she gave me head.

Kelly looked up at me with those emerald eyes as her mouth strained to go even further down the shaft, and that sight was so erotic I knew I couldn't last long. Kelly sensed that too, and quickened her motion while working my nuts vigorously.

"Cumming... gonna cum," I warned her, as she took me into her mouth as far as she could. My hands were running through her curly hair as I started to ejaculate. I fell against the wall as my orgasm peaked, with Kelly's face still buried in my pubes as my seed spurted down her throat. She didn't even blink but merely kept sucking as my spasms slowed and then stopped. She slowly pulled back off of my cock, still sucking hard, as if determined to drain every drop from me.

Kelly got up from her knees and held onto my shoulders, opening wide to show me her perfect teeth and empty mouth before giving me a kiss.

"How about a pizza?" she suggested as she reached for the phone.

"Let's see, fantastic sex of every variety, cold beer and now pizza" I said. "Is this heaven?"

"No, but it isn't Iowa either" Kelly quipped before ordering a large pepperoni.

A movie buff as well! This was the girl that I was never going to see again after tonight?

6. He took the tip.

I managed to get my sorry ass out of the bed, aching from head to toe, and headed toward the bathroom. I abruptly stopped when I looked at the sheets on the bed. There was blood smeared all over the cloth, and I immediately thought of the possiblities. Kelly heard my gasp and looked down at what I was looking at.

"Don't look at me. It isn't me, Bob, it's you."

I was confused for a second, but then I looked down at my sore knees, which used to have skin on them. The were rubbed raw and bleeding, as a result of my activity and the coarse nature of the sheets. The tops of my feet, my palms and my elbows were affected to a lesser degree. I stepped over to the mirror and looked myself over. A big purple bite mark on my neck, scraped elbows and hands, no skin on my knees and claw marks on my back,

"I look like a train wreck" I said sadly.

"Not to me you don't, Bob" Kelly chirped. "After we eat I'm gonna prove it to you."

I groaned as I waddled to the bathroom, trying to figure out how I was going to survive the night. Perhaps the pizza would help, or Kelly would get so wrecked she'd fall asleep.

I crawled back under the sheets after grabbing a beer, and just made it back under when their was a knock on the door.

"Pizza!" Kelly yelled, and ran to the door.

She opened the door with the chain on it and peeked out, undoing the chain when she saw who it was.

"C'mon in" Kelly offered, and walked back toward me.

The college kid that held the pizza came into the room and closed the door behind him, before he looked up and saw Kelly fishing through the stuff on the table. Naked.

The kid was so nervous he didn't know what to do, and tried not to look, but in a little motel room you don't have many choices. It was either looking at me hiding under the bloody sheets, or watch Kelly hunt for money. He ended up looking at Kelly, and Kelly didn't seem to mind.

"Kelly, there's money in the pocket of my shorts" I told her as I gestured next to the bed where they had ended up.

"Okay Bob," Kelly said as she reached into the pocket. "How much do we owe you, sweetie?"

"Uh... er... ummm. $11.75 ma'am" he managed to spit out while he stared at Kelly's titties.

"Here you go baby" Kelly said. "Wait a minute, you get a choice. Would you rather get a tip, or would you rather have me suck your cock instead? Would that be okay with you, Bob?"

The poor kid was turning crimson, but I was well past that hue and heading to purple as I hid under the sheet and told Kelly to do whatever she wanted, as if I could possibly stop her.

"It's his fault I'm walking like this" Kelly droned on. "He just fucked me in the ass and now I'm not going to be able to sit down for a week. His cock is so thick I think he did some major damage in there... how much did you say it was?"

The kid apparently asked for the tip, but I couldn't hear because I was in hysterics under the sheets. Besides, there was no getting me out of hiding until I heard the door close behind the kid. I tried to imagine the story he would be giving them back at the store when he told them about this delivery.

"What's the matter Bob?" Kelly asked as she set the box on the bed and pulled out a slice.

"Nothing... nothing at all" I finally choked out through my laughter. "Where were you when I was delivering pizzas?"

"Probably not born yet" Kelly remarked, and that was probably true. She was just barely out of her teens now, but was so much older than me in many ways that I had forgotten the age difference for the most part.

We ate while watching the news, and I spent a lot of the time looking at Kelly. My emotions had taken a roller coaster ride with this girl since I first laid eyes on her, and while she was exhausting she was also impossible not to like. Part of me wished that I could be young and totally uninhibited like Kelly, but the fact of the matter was that I had been young like Kelly once, but couldn't have been like her. It just wasn't my nature. All things considered, it was tough to not enjoy her wacky ways, and I had a feeling I would never meet anyone like her again as long as I lived.

After we ate the pizza, Kelly decided that she was too smelly and needed to take a shower. I didn't even ask if she minded me joining her, as she seemed to expect it.

The soothing spray of the shower was a welcome relief for my aching body, and the fact that I got to help Kelly bathe made it extra nice. Kelly returned the favor and did an extra thorough job on me. When we ran out of hot water we hopped out and dried each other off on the cheap little white towels.

"I've done a number on you, Bob" Kelly said as she gently dried my shredded skin. "I think you should punish me."

I looked at the velcro handcuffs on the night stand and tried to summon enough willpower, but the flesh was too sore to be willing. I managed to get Kelly to cuddle up with me on the bed while I attempted to revive myself.

I don't know what time it was, but I woke up at some point in the night to the sound of what seemed like people whispering. I figured it was the television still on, but when I clicked the remote power button it turned on. The noises were coming from the closet area of the room, and Kelly came over from that direction and climbed into bed.

"Did somebody come to the door?" I asked her while still in a grog.

"No Bob, I was just talking to myself" Kelly said, and I guess that must have been a good enough answer for me at the time because I promptly fell back asleep.

7. Morning.

I slept right on through until the morning, and would have slept a lot longer if nature hadn't called so insistently. I limped toward the bathroom while looking back at Kelly, who was sprawled on the bed, arms and legs akimbo. She looked so magnificent, the vision even managed to stir some life into my sore member.

Even though I had taken a shower before passing out last night, marinating in our nasty sheets for a few hours made another shower a must for me. Under the soothing spray once again, my mind replayed the last twelve hours. What a strange escapade this had turned out to be.

I stood in the shower until the hot water was gone, and reluctantly limped out and tried drying myself with the soggy little towels. The sound of the door closing got my attention and I assumed that it was Kelly leaving, which disappointed me because I had wanted to say goodbye.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Kelly was still asleep, so I guessed it must have been our noisy next door neighbors leaving. Going over to my overnight bag in the chair by the window, I was digging for my clean underwear when I heard Kelly rustling around behind me.

"Mmmm Bob, you weren't going to sneak out on me, were you?" Kelly purred as she took the underwear from my hand and put it back in my bag.

Kelly's hands were all over me as she nibbled at my neck. Her hands pulled on my cock with strong sensual strokes and it began to come to life again under her urgings.

"Put your foot up on the chair" Kelly instructed, and as I did she knelt between my legs.

As she did, she pulled the blinds halfway up, exposing us to the parking lot, which was mercifully deserted except for a mangy cat who strolled past looking bored. I was not bored, as Kelly's tongue slid around between the base of my balls and my butt before taking my nuts in her mouth, first the left one and then the right while my cock throbbed in her fist.

I was enjoying this immensely until I opened my eyes again and looked outside. That damn bartender was out in the parking lot. He had a poker and was jabbing at pieces of paper on the ground, and putting them in a trash bag. He was doing a lousy job of it, mostly because he was staring at us through those thick glasses of his.

"The bartender" I gasped, as I tried to lean back out of his view.

Kelly would have none of that, and took my right testicle out of her mouth.

"Is he watching?" Kelly said very loudly, so loud I'm sure the guy must have heard her through the partially open window. "Good! That really turns me on, Bob. Oh, I love sucking on your big fat cock!" she practically yelled out to him.

I leaned back as far as I could to get out of his sight while Kelly's mouth enveloped my dick, her tongue sliding up and down the underside as she sucked, her hands kneading my balls.

"Fuck me hard Bob!" Kelly insisted, as she got up and leaned over, grabbing hold of the window sill and presenting her plump posterior to me.

I rubbed my dick around the crack of her ass, but she leaned over farther and made it clear what she wanted.

"Not in my ass Bob!" Kelly moaned. "I couldn't take it in my ass again after last night. Stick it in my pussy babe."

I shifted my feet and manuevered further underneath her until I felt the tip of my cock sliding around her moist opening. The warmth enveloped me as I sunk myself into her as far as I could, and she ground herself back into me to get maximum penetration.

"Arrrgh! Shit!" Kelly howled as I began to pound into her. "Yeah Bob! Fuck me hard... that's it! You like my hairy pussy don't you Bob?"

I thought it was pretty obvious that I did but felt weird saying it because the bartender could hear. I tried to avoid looking out at the parking lot but instead kept thrusting into her as hard and as fast as I could, hoping to get us both off fast.

"Say it Bob!" Kelly fairly screamed at me. "Tell me how much you love sticking your fat cock into my hairy pussy!"

"I love it" I said as loudly as I could manage while looking up and hoping the sound wasn't carrying out to the parking lot.

The slapping sounds our bodies were making were loud enough so that he could probably hear it, I thought to myself. Fact was, it was starting to not bother me so much that the guy could hear us and see Kelly, so long as he couldn't see me.

When I did peek out to the parking lot he was no longer in sight, most likely he had grown tired of watching Kelly making fuck faces and listening to us talk dirty. Maybe he even got pissed off that he was getting teased like this, I figured. So with that in mind I started talking dirty to Kelly, figuring that turned her on.

"You like it hard Kelly?" I asked her as I thrusted into her as hard as I dared without putting her through the screen window. "Like me sticking my cock in that hairy cunt of yours, don't ya?"

"Yeah Bob, harder... harder...fuck... I'm coming" Kelly screamed.

My hands reached under her arms and pulled on those fat rubbery nipples, twisting them roughly as I felt her pussy convulse around my member. As her orgasm faded, mine erupted, and my cock spurted into her as I yelled out.

While the last dribbles of cum oozed out of my cock, I happened to look over Kelly and out the window. Over to the side and barely visible, I saw the white sleeve of a shirt right outside the window. If there wasn't a wall there I could have reached out and touched him. That damn bartender again! Standing inches away from Kelly with a birds-eye view of who knows what?

I pulled out and stepped back away from the window, trying to motion to Kelly that the guy was out there, when it finally hit me that she knew he was there all along. The guy moved back away from the window as Kelly turned around toward me.

"Fun, huh Bob?"

"Uh, yeah I guess" I stammered. "Gave that guy quite a show."

"Ah, he looks like he's blind as a bat anyway" Kelly said. "Besides, tell me it didn't turn you on having an audience. Bet he would have liked to trade places with you, don't you think?"

"I guess" I admitted, but I didn't really want to trade places with him and watch him hump Kelly, thanks anyway I thought to myself. It was much more enjoyable being a participant.

8. Goodbye.

Kelly went off to the bathroom while I wiped myself off as best I could and got dressed. I was going through my wallet when Kelly came back out, trying to figure out how much they could have charged her for the room. I fished out two twenties and put them under the room key.

"What's that Bob?" Kelly asked while looking at the money.

"The room" I said. "You said on the phone that I could chip in for it."

"Forget it Bob" Kelly said as she grabbed the money and stuffed it in my pocket.

I started to protest but Kelly put her finger to my lips as I did.

"Makes me feel cheap if you do that" Kelly said, as I realized the implication. "Besides, my stepfather runs the joint."

My head was spinning as I pondered what she had said, all the while moving me toward the door as I grabbed my overnight bag. Kelly kissed me at the door and smiled.

"You had fun, right Bob?"

"Sure, but what about you?" I asked.

"Absolutely! You were really fantastic," Kelly exclaimed. "Have a nice life Bob."

With that the door slowly closed behind her, leaving me on the outside. Alone mercifully, as the bartender was nowhere in sight, I tossed my bag into the backseat and slid into the car's already hot interior. I backed out while watching the door of Room 1, hoping to see Kelly come to the door again, but the door stayed closed.

I headed out of the parking lot and out onto Route 5, the light Sunday morning traffic allowing me an easy exit. I drove for a hundred yards or so before I remembered that I had left the cooler in the room. I turned around and headed back to the Lorna Doone.

It wasn't the cheap cooler I wanted, it was the chance to see Kelly again, and maybe ask her if she wanted to do this again sometime. She had been adamant about this being a one time thing, but I hoped that maybe I could convince her otherwise. A minute later I was pulling into the Lorna Doone Motel parking lot. As I got near the building I hit the brakes.

At the door of Room 1 was the infamous bartender. Although he had his back to me there was no doubt it was him. I thought at first he was peeking into the room but then I saw him knocking on the door. The door flew open and I saw Kelly, still naked, leap into his arms and wrap her legs around him. He carried her into the room and kicked the door closed behind them.

I sat there in the car, too numb to do much of anything. My first impluse was to go knock on the door and find out what was going on. I thought long and hard about that before eventually turning the car around and heading back out onto the highway.

Did I deserve an explanation? Maybe. Maybe not. In the end I simply drove home and left it at that. Too many times in life we demand answers to things that were better left unanswered, and I figured that maybe this was one of those times.

****

This is the end of "Take a Picture". Thank you for reading, and as always your comments are most welcome.