(Take) a Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,748 Followers

Carla soon moved down the bed on all fours and began sucking my cock with her large arse only an inch or so from my face. After slapping my face for another minute or two with her whoppers Sheila joined her. I didn't know where to look......two gorgeous women were kissing and sucking my cock while I could see their shaved pussy's through the gaping legs of their French Knickers while the whole scene was being reflected on the mirror. Their cock sucking was amazing; one would suck me while the other would play with or suck my balls then they would change over after 30 seconds!

With their arses swaying in front of my face I couldn't resist a squeeze of each; which made them both automatically part their legs. It would have been rude not to oblige them so I pulled their knickers down to their knees and began fingering them at the same time! First one finger each then two then three! God! They were sloppy!

There blow job was beginning to blow my mind and at one stage I was so hard I thought they were going to make it explode and I don't mean by cumming....but actually exploding! After watching my wife's show and now this I couldn't hold back much longer and when Carla began chewing my ball sack as Sheila swallowed my cock whole I felt the unmistakable buzz in my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted as the fluid rose in my shaft. Sheila began rubbing my shaft as she concentrated on my bell-end and Carla virtually bit my balls off until I erupted into Sheila's mouth. Both women were experts and at exactly the same time slowed what they were doing to lingering squeezes until the last drops oozed onto her tongue. Satisfied that there was nothing left; Sheila lent forward and with her massive tits rubbing my semi-stiff cock she French kissed Carla -- swapping my spunk into her friends mouth! My stomach was turning somersaults....I couldn't believe my eyes. We lay like this for a few minutes until my curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see what my wife was getting up to.

I left the women writhing on the bed rubbing their tits together and fingering each other. I was suddenly quite embarrassed as I bent over to pick up my discarded undies as the couples were still in the doorway. I turned my back to them and pulled my pants up and sheepishly made my way out of the room.

The club had filled up now and there were a lot more younger people around than earlier; some even younger than Connie I guessed. The women were all wearing sexy undies and high heels; the guys had pants on like me or towels around their waists. My eyes were darting everywhere: looking for my wife and also staring at all of the naked and semi-naked bodies wandering around the club. I don't know why but I was amazed at the amount of tattoos on display. It felt like I was the only person there without some form of ink marks on my body. Everyone was very friendly as I wandered around looking into a few rooms searching for Connie. Eventually I made my way to the bar. Thankfully Miss Sixty was there. I ordered a beer and asked if he'd seen my wife as I was getting concerned.

"Don't be." he winked as he handed me the glass. "She's being well taken care of in the Purple Room...on the first floor; along the corridor...turn right."

I nearly ran up the stairs two at a time in my haste. Sure enough at the end of the corridor was a purple padded door, but it was locked. My hand was shaking as I gulped down a mouthful of beer.

Two naked guys and a woman dressed in PVC walked out of the room next door; laughing and one said to the other, "Fucking hell.....she's a dirty fucker isn't she?"

The room was dark and I could make out 3 or 4 other people at the far end looking through a window. As I approached I realised that it was a two way mirror and they were watching my wife.....with 4 of the old men I'd seen earlier when she was in the 'Gloryhole' room.

Every one of them had grey hair and must have been over 60. My wife was on all fours on a circular bed sucking one guy as another held onto her hips and was fucking her doggy fashion. The bedclothes were dark purple and the walls purple too and there was a liquid wheel light show just like at a school disco.

"What have I missed?" I croaked to the woman standing next to me.

"She's new here." The woman told me without taking her eyes off the action, "she seems to like old men....hahaha..... she's going to get fucked off them all!"

Connie's face was bright red and her hair looked matted; possibly with sweat but more likely spunk.

A man who's top half was covered in tattoos chuckled; "This is her second tag team and she's fucking loving it."

"SECOND? FUCKING SECOND? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" I screamed inside my head. The man fucking her was now slapping her arse and she wasn't stopping him. Then another old man with a pot belly knelt beside her head and offered her his cock to suck too. My darling wife just lifted her head and let him try to get a second cock into her mouth.

As I scanned the room she was in I recognised Ralph and the old guy that had fingered her to orgasm standing watching the action. Even slack Ralph's cock looked bigger than mine and the other guy had some kind of rubber band around his balls.

The man fucking her soon withdrew and pushed one of the others out of the way so he could cum in her mouth....which she gratefully received.

The next man to fuck her appeared to ask her to lie on her back then said something else. Connie rolled over and with her legs facing the mirror pulled them up until her knees were either side of her tits. The man got on his knees and bent forward until he caught her legs on his shoulders and eased into her. His flabby arse was soon going like a train and I could see Connie's face contorted with both pleasure and pain as he fucked her rigid. Soon a man lay beside her and fed his semi-erection into her mouth. She tried to suck it but the guy fucking her was pumping so hard she could hardly catch her breath.

Suddenly the old man froze then began slowly grinding his hips as he finished his orgasm.

Shit! I hadn't seen him put a condom on.

The man eased backwards and slowly let her lags flop onto the bed. Ralph moved towards her and said something that made her smile. She looked at him and he nodded. Connie then raised her knees until her arse was slightly off the bed and with a slight press onto her pubic area she made the spunk ooze out of her pussy. Which made the men in her room chuckle and laugh; but my room was full of heavy breathing as two guys shot their lot at the sight of my wife's cunt dripping an old mans cum.

Ralph then spoke to a short fat bald man with a tiny cock who eagerly ran around the bed and pushed his face against Connie's dripping cunt. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as he lapped up the cream and nibbled on her clit.

"The dirty fucker!" The tattooed guy chuckled.

Ralph was now standing next to Connie and began slapping her face with his big fat floppy cock. She opened her mouth but he teased her; much to everyone's delight by moving it just out of reach of her luscious lips. Even Connie was laughing as she tried to catch it. Eventually he climbed onto the bed and squatted over her face to drop his cock into her mouth; just like a porn star. Ralph was fantastically fit as he moved up and down fucking her mouth and throat while the other old man ate his cream pie at the other end. I and only I could tell that my wife was close to cumming again as she tugged on her nipples and ran her high heels down the mans back. Sure enough she soon began to shake slightly but Ralph didn't take his cock out of her mouth making her gag a little but she didn't put up any kind of struggle.

Satisfied at making my young wife have an orgasm the fat man moved off the bed licking his lips. He was soon followed by a tall skinny guy covered in Celtic tattoos with shoulder length grey hair and a fairly long fat cock; about the same length as Ralph's; who immediately lifted one of her legs into the air and onto his shoulder then plunged his pink dagger deep into her stretched slit. From this position everyone in both rooms could see all 7 inches sliding in and out of her frothy cunt.

My own balls were aching now and my cock as hard as iron as I watched Ralph face fuck my wife and another big cock try to stretch her cunt beyond recognition.

I was an amazing sight as Ralph stood up and his long cock slowly appeared out of my wifes throat and lips.

Ralph said something to the tattooed guy that made them all laugh as he pulled his cock out of her stretched cunt. Both men and another knelt beside Connie and began wanking over her face and tits. Connie's fingers were a blur as she rubbed her clit and I could see her talking to the guys at the same time. Suddenly the tattooed guy shot his load in two long spurts onto her tits then the third hairy guy did the same. Ralph was wanking furiously as my wife appeared to be urging him to cum on her face. He did...strand after long strand. Onto her face and into her gaping mouth. Connie came at virtually the same time by slipping three fingers into her sloppy twat as her fingers rubbed her clit. Eyes and legs wide open she lay motionless for a moment or two then squashed her tits together until the spunk squeezed out of the gap. At Ralph's command the fart man eagerly licked her tits and face clean.

My balls were now aching as the light changed to normal in the 'purple room'. Their time was up and the men quickly filed out leaving Connie and Ralph sitting side by side on the bed. I couldn't tell what he was saying but he looked quite arrogant and she looked a little bit coy as she cleaned herself with some tissues.

I soon made my way to their room and stood in the doorway. Ralph looked up and winked. "Did you enjoy that?" He asked. I responded by shrugging my shoulders. When he left the room Connie threw her arms around me and kissed me full on the lips.

"Sweetie....this is just the best place and the most fun I've ever had!" She giggled as we clung onto each other.

"Have you ...been ok?" I nervously asked her, "you know......nobody has...you know.....has everything been ok?"

"Ok?" She looked astounded, "it's been the best night of my life...if you know what I mean!"

With Connie smelling of stale spunk and only wearing her suspender belt stockings and shoes we made our way down to the lounge for one more drink. As we passed people on the stairs men openly felt her tits and arse making my wife smile back in acknowledgment.

We had our drink and chatted about what we'd both got up to during the evening. It was apparent that Connie had enjoyed herself more than I had as she made me promise to bring her back the next week!

We actually waited two weeks and soon became eager members -- especially Connie. But that....as they say...is another story!

Mag58
Mag58
2,748 Followers