Take A Walk With Me: The Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

Without waiting for an answer he rolls down to face my now semi hard cock and take it all into my mouth. Sucking it wetly.

"Fuck that feels good." I cry out.

"I want to suck you off before we fuck if you still want to. You will be more relaxed and it will be more comfortable.." He says as he goes back to sucking and caressing me.

I think about how big his cock can get and how it was a mouthful and flash on the fact he might be too big to take in the ass.....but his sucking is sooo good that it is all I can think of.

I have learned that if someone is sucking your cock and likes it, lay back and enjoy it! Bret seems to really be into sucking me off. He spreads my legs and I feel the slut in me coming on. I love doing anything that spreads my legs like this and I now realize it is because I can feel my anus opening, the ultimate sexual surrender for me. All that cock sucking last week end was just the beginning. I am thinking that offering my ass for someone, another man, to fuck must be the last surrender to my complete sexuality.

Bret has his hands on each side of my cock and balls making this area the focus of the moment. It is my center right now and I am a slave to it.

"You like this don't you slut? You like a getting your cock sucked off and it really makes you hot to know it is another guy doesn't it?" He asks as he goes back to work my cock over with his mouth and hands.

"Oh yeah I love it! I love it knowing the man I just got off is sucking me to death. Bret, you are an Olympic cock sucker. You have made my cock the center of my universe right now." I am moaning.

This is about to change. Just when I don't think I can get sexually higher he takes my nuts in one hand and runs the other down my upper ass cheeks and runs his fingers over my taint putting pressure on it. He takers the hand from my balls and pushes that leg wider and with his other hand moves my other leg up so that he can hold it up under his other arm.

Running his hand down the back of my thigh he runs his fingers over my ass cheek to my exposed anus. My ass must be open because his finger slips right in to the second digit. He finger fucks my ass, running his finger in and out and around my anus. I cannot believe it I am sexually higher. This guy is teaching me something about getting sucked. I am like an addict wanting to get higher. So, I reach over and grab the leg closest to me and guide him to me. I spread his legs and lead him over my mouth. He is only semi hard, just like I like it.

I pull him by the ass until I can guide his cock into my mouth.

I tell him: "Fuck my mouth cock sucker, you are sucking me so good, fuck me while you do it."

He must know I am asking for him to fuck me at both ends. I wonder what it would be like to have another cock here to penetrate my ass but Bret now takes two fingers to my ass as he fucks his cock in and out of my mouth. I suck feverishly, wanting it all. As he is pushing into my mouth I can see his anus and it is winking open and closed. I take one of my hands from his tight ass cheek and run a finger over his opening. I can feel more than hear his moan as it vibrates around my cock. Feeling how open his ass is I slide two fingers in and slowly fuck it to the same rhythm to his fucking of my mouth with his now very hard cock. He is sucking my cock and fingering me with the same rhythm.

When he was sitting on my face I couldn't see his ass hole, but now I can. It is pink and beautiful. He eagerly opens up to accept my fingers. I want to eat it again but in this position it is impossible.

Bret speeds up his sucking and fingering of my ass and I cum like I have never done before. I have a fat cock in my mouth, a finger in my ass, a hand holding my nuts and a hot mouth around my cock. He is working my balls to the same rhythm of his sucking and fucking. I am overwhelmed and let his cock fall from my mouth so I can breathe.

"Oh, god, suck you cock sucker, suck my cock! Fuck, I have never been sucked like this" I cry as I shoot my load into his welcoming mouth. Shot after shot fills his mouth as he eagerly swallows.

As my orgasm slows he slides his fingers from my ass and it weakens my legs even more. He is gently caressing my nut sack now and softly sucking my cock.

I can't take any more of this stimulation and pull my cock from his mouth. He rolls to with a fingertip.

Smiling he asks: "Was that good you fucking slut?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" I reply.

Kneeling between my legs he rolls me over and says: "Good, now show me that little ass I just pleasured and I'll, show you more."

He reaches between my legs and grabs my ball sack causing me to lift to my knees. I spread my legs wide and lay forward on my forearms. Bret spreads my ass cheeks as he kisses me on the ass hole licking it wetly. He is using a lot of tongue as he works me over. His drool is running down my taint to my balls as I go out of my mind. Just when I think things cannot get any better, this young man pushes me farther! He is running his hands around and over my ass, inner thighs and between my nuts and legs, everywhere.

"Do you still want this slut? Nod your head if you do." He tells me and goes on saying: " Better yet tell me what you want, tell it all to me. I won't do anything unless you ask for it, come on tell me." He commands.

I turn to look at him and say: "I want you to eat my ass, kiss it and tongue fuck it. I want you to finger fuck me to get ready for your fat cock and I want you to fuck me with it. And I want you to shoot your cum into me. Specific enough?" I tell him.

" Perfect my slut, now reach over and open that door on the night stand. Give me a big towel a small one and open the drawer for the. If we are going to do this right it is going to get messy." He directs me.

This guy is experienced and well prepared! I find everything which I pass back to him.

He spreads the big towel under me and lays the small towel to the side and opens the lube and covers a couple of his fingers with some. With his dry hand he spreads my cheeks and takes the wet fingers and runs them around my ass hole which I strain to open allowing him access to my last sexual barrier. This is complete slutiness to me. Kneeling in front of another man whose ass I have eaten, sucked his cock until he came down my throat as I came down his.

He easily pushed two fingers into me and holds them there and asks: "How is that, can you take more?"

I tell him I have had a finger or two in me before and even a small vibrator of a friends but it was never as comfortable as this.

He tells me: : "It's all in the prep and lube, plenty of lube. Now let go and enjoy. When you want more just ask for it.'

"More, give me more fucker, fuck me more." I beg.

The only way this could be nastier is if we were doing it in front of someone and I put that on my mental to do list.

As he pushes his fingers deeper into me I can feel him squirting more lube on them. I reach back and spread my ass cheeks wide exposing myself to him and beg for more.

As he is pulling his fingers back I feel another ouch my anus and know I am about to be stretched wider than I had imagined I ever could or would for that matter.

"That's it buddy, open me up for that fine cock of yours."

He does just that and before I know it I can feel his hand against my ass hole as he now is as deep as he can go. With me holding myself open for him he takes his free hand to caress my nuts as he works his fingers in and out of my ass.

"Oh, fuck that feels good, I want cock. I want your cock now, fuck me." I am begging.

As he pulls his fingers from I unconsciously push back not wanting this feeling to stop but realize as soon as his fingers leave me his cock will follow and want that so much.

I turn to watch him ready himself for this. His cock rock hard and pointing to the sky and his foreskin is tight around his crown. He squirts lube on the top side of his cock and works it all around concentrating on the head. He is trying to loosen the skin to expose his cock head. When he has done this he rubs more lube on himself with one hand and squirts more into my gaping ass hole. I now see why we have a towel under us as the lube is everywhere.

We make eye contact and as I read his mine I tell him: "Fuck me, fuck me now with that magnificent cock of yours. Take my ass cherry and make it yours. I want you to fuck me until you cum deep in me."

Smiling he says: " You are such a slut, I fucking love it." And he puts his hot cock head at my ass.

Acting the slut, I immediately push back and his head pops into me and I ask: "Hold there a moment I want to enjoy this feeling." I know there will only be one first time for this feeling and want to savor it while it lasts. "Pull out and push it back in again I ask."

Bret does this and when he is back in my ass pushes just a little bit more into me and holds. It is overwhelming and I ask for more wanting as much as I can take.

"Stick more of that beautiful cock into me slowly until I can't take any more." I beg.

The vibrator a woman had fucked me with was smaller than Bret's cock and much shorter, but she had not prepared me as well as he just had. I was enjoying this so much I gladly asked for more until I could feel his balls hit mine.

I ask him to hold a moment to let me adjust to this hot invasion of my virgin ass. He has my hips in his hands and is tight to my back side from thigh to ass. Feeling me relax a little more he flexes that wonderful cock of his, pushing just a few millimeters more into me and all I can do is moan.

"Fuck me, fuck me slowly but deeply. Let me feel every bit of your fine cock as you fuck my virgin ass." I beg him.

"You are a virgin no more, slut, your ass is mine." He says proudly.

He goes on to say: "There is only one first time. I know I wasn't the first to suck you or be sucked by you, but your ass is mine. I could cum right now knowing this. This is special and I love you for giving yourself to me. We will have to fund a way for me to pay you back lover."

This was the first time he called me anything but John or more often slut. I knew there would be others I did these things with but I would always remember the first cock I sucked and this one, the one that had broken my last sexual barrier.

He was fucking me slowly as I looked back between my legs to see my shrunken cock, my balls hanging and flopping around and his bigger sack tight up against his groin.

Worried that he might be getting close to cumming I asked him to fuck me faster. My ass and colon were so relaxed he was moving smoothly in and almost out of me.

"Oh fucker this is off the hook, I wish I had done this years ago, it feels so fucking good. Can you last a while?" I say.

"Oh, yeah you sucking me off has given me extra strength. I can fuck you like a porn star until you tell me to cum in you. And, I am glad you waited. I hope sometime you can experience fucking a guy's ass for the first time. Just knowing you are the first one to show how fucking great it can feel. I'll even try to find an ass cherry for you to deflower." He tells me.

My legs are weakening and I feel myself slowly lowering to the bed until I am flat on it and he is towering over me, still fucking but it feels like not as deeply. His hands are on my shoulders now pulling me back onto his cock as he fucks my ass.

"I wish you were twins so that I could suck your cock too!" I tell him.

"How about Aarons cock? I saw the way you checked him out and bet he would be glad to help satisfy your needs. Should I call him over here?" He asks.

"Fuck that would be pretty wild, do you think he would do it?" I ask.

"Hell yeah, we do this kind of shirt all the time! You think two guys can have fun? Wait until you try three. Should I get him we have an intercom?" He pushes the situation.

"Oh, fuck yeah, are you sure he hasn't gotten off somehow already." I ask excitedly.

He pushes me towards the side of the bed and I see him hit a button on an intercom unit I hadn't noticed before.

Pushing a button he says: "Hey A, what are you up too?"

I hear a click and Aaron replies: "I am thinking about having that new pledge downstairs lock the door and come up here and suck me off. What's up with you? Is your friend here or did you scare him off?"

"Well that's the thing. I have my cock up his ass and he is looking for a cock to suck. I bet if you were nice to him he might suck you off. He is new but you wouldn't know it when you get your cock in his mouth.'

"I am on the way, let me take a quick douche and I'll be right there." He tells us as I hear the intercom click off.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to be so graphic, I feel kind of uncomfortable about this." I tell him with mixed emotions.

"Relax lover, A is a good guy, he may fuck your face but he will be a gentleman while he does it, unless you tell him different. Anything can go here but we try to be well mannered while fucking and sucking each other. I won't embarrassed or humiliate you. Some guys are into that, both giving and taking but I don't care for it." He reassures me.

Before I can think more about this there is a quiet tap on the door which opens quickly. I hear the soft footsteps of Aaron as he locks the door and comes to the head of the bed. He reaches out his hand and says: "Hi, I'm Aaron, or you can call me A. I understand you are in need of assistance."

"This sounds more like AAA roadside assistance!" I reply rising up on one elbow to shake his hand.

He is in a nice silk robe than hangs just under his butt cheeks but I can see the tip of his cock hanging down below the hem. He removes this and is as hot as I remember from the shower.

I am laying with a man's cock in my ass after having my mouth offered for service so figure what can make this even more salacious, so I reach up for A's cock and it feels great in my hand. He is almost hard and I stroke him slowly as he moves to the bed to kneel in front of my face.

He is hardening quickly as I pull him closer to my mouth until I can take his cock into my mouth. Bret had stopped fucking me and was holding his cock deep in my ass. Now that I had the cock I was lusting for was in my mouth he returned to fucking my ass. Bret slowly works his cock through my tightly held lips and over my moving tongue. I am sucking madly and running my tongue over whatever part of A's cock comes into my reach.

Once again that day I was experiencing more than I had thought possible.

A was working my mouth over pretty good when he said: "I have been thinking about what you were up to all day and haven't cum, but I am so close. If you want me to hold off you better stop for a while."

I let A's cock slide from my mouth as I looked back at Bret and asked: "How close are you bud, can you cum with A?"

"Oh, yeah, your sweet ass has had me on the verge for some time now, suck him and we will all get our reward."

A had looked disappointed when I stopped sucking him but was quickly happy again when I guided him back into my mouth. I concentrated on the first third of his cock so I could stroke him and run my tongue around his cock head.

He was squatting in front of me so I could reach up and hold his balls.

I move my mouth off of A's cock to say: "Come on guys give me your cum, fill me up."

Bret is lying on top of me and kissing, sucking and nibbling on my neck and shoulder as A fucks my mouth. We have a smooth rhythm going and before long A grabs my head and moaning shoots his hot cum into my mouth. I am still holding his nuts and can feel the orgasm start there and shoot up his shaft into my mouth.

"Oh fuck buddy, you suck cock like a champ. Hold my balls and use your tongue like that.

Shot after long shot of cum hits the roof of my mouth and tongue. He pulls back enough so I can run my tongue over his cock head.

Bret has sped up fucking me and pushes deep into me and says; "Oh fuck me, here I cum, take my juice my slut fuck."

I have been trying to relax my ass hole when Bret pushed into me and squeezing his cock on the out stroke and it must have done what I wanted as I felt his first shot of cum enter my ass. I swear I could feel it traveling down his cock to shoot out into me. When I had experienced the first shot of man cum hit my tongue I didn't think anything could be hotter, but this was something else.

Motherfucker! I didn't think I could feel more the slut but here I was with new cock in my mouth and another up my ass shooting it's cum deep into me. As they both finished cumming A gently held my chin so my mouth was tight around his cock as he pulled it from my mouth. I tried to draw the last of his cum down its length and as his fat crown pulled from my mouth I gave it one last swirl with my tongue. This brought a leg shiver from him.

At the same time I was squeezing Bret's cock with my ass muscles, draining the last of his cum from him.

As they were falling away from me Bret says: "You know for someone new to this you sure are great at it. Have you had a lot of cock up your ass?"

A quickly adds that he really enjoyed me sucking him off.

I told Bret that I have had toys in my ass but his was the first real cock and it was so much better. I told A that I have had a lot of women suck me off, read and seen a lot of gay/bi porn and really had fantasized a lot about it, so had a lot to work with.

Aaron notices my now very hard cock pulsing and throbbing against my lower belly and says: "You need to get off. How can we pleasure you?"

"Well Bret felt so good in my ass how would you like to fuck me as he sucks me?" I reply.

Aaron says sure and Bret says let me freshen up a bit and mover into the bath room.

I ask him: "Can I wash your cock?"

"Fuck yeah." he replies.

As we move to the bath I think he will have to stand on his tip toes to be able to lay his good parts on the sink when I see a bidet next to the toilet.

He adjusts the temp and sits down. I see more of the soft soap we used in the shower and squirt a lot into my hand. I spread the soap around both hands and reach under Bret and cover his nuts as I spread more around his semi hard cock. As I am caressing/washing his sack I am washing/stroking his shaft. I use the hand on his nuts to wash his taint and back to his ass hole.

As I easily slip a couple of fingers up Bret's ass hole I see A leaning against the door jamb watching and stroking his cock.

Bret has quickly gotten hard in my hand and says: "I have such intense orgasms with something up my ass you had better stop before I cum."

As I am now kneeling between Brets legs A has knelt behind me and is fingering my ass hole.

I look back and forth between them and tell Bret to relax and let me get him off and ask Aaron if he wants me to freshen up before he goes any farther.

Aaron has his chin on my shoulder and says into my ear: "No, I want to feel my brothers cum on my cock when I put in your ass." And slips his fine cock into me about half way. He reaches around me and strokes my hard cock.

Bret has reached back and is holding his ass cheeks open giving me more access to his ass hole. His head is thrown back and his eyes are closed as he moans.

He says to me: "Faster, use another finger and fuck me, make me cum!"

I do just that and he is shooting another hot load into my open mouth. I can't believe how much these young guys shoot time after time. As his orgasm subsides I slow to a stop.

A has been slowly fucking me with about half of his cock which is about all he can put in me as he strokes my throbbing cock.

A has been quietly talking into my ear: " Get my bro off you nasty slut, you like cock don't you? You love hot cum shooting down your throat and up your ass don't you? Too bad you are so fucking old you would make a great pledge."

He goes on to say: "Bret we can't let this guy cum on a bath room floor, let's get his to the bed and show him how the Brothers get someone off."

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers