Take A Walk With Me: The Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

Before I can say anymore she turns my face to hers and kisses me softly whispering: "Love I have never had an experience like we just had with anyone else and am equally worried about your feelings so how about this. I really enjoyed everything we just shared and my opinion of you has only gotten deeper. If I haven't scared you off I want you to know you can tell me anything and even if I'm not into it, I will still feel the same love for you."

Seeing my reaction and sensing fear she goes on saying: "Relax fucker, I love you but am not "in love" with you. I want us to continue our mutual exploration of our sexuality but still want some outside action. I don't want to live with you or change the way we are. There is just still some nasty shit I want to experience and if I haven't scared you off want to do some of them with you."

"Oh shit, am I glad you feel like that. I feel the same way." I confess happily.

"So what freaky shit is there left that you want to try? Go ahead see if you can surprise me." I tell her.

"Well there is a lot but something has been on my mind a while but am really worried about your fragile male psyche." She says.

"Carol you have watched me suck cock, a lot of cock and even admitted loving a young hard cock in my ass, so In think my male psyche is safe." I tell her.

"OK here goes, but if you freak, you asked for it. I want to be fucked by a big cock. Not just big but really big, almost painfully big. AND I want you there to hold me while he fucks the shit out of me. How's that?"

"Not freaked yet, even more so I will be glad to suck him to ready him for you, clean his cock after and suck his cum out of your cunt. And how about this; when you said you wanted to see me get fucked, I thought fuck yeah?" I admit.

"Really you would do those things for or more like with me?" She asks and seeing me nod she goes on saying: "Well there is more to watching you get fucked. I want you to be fucking me while you I have my arms and legs wrapped around you. I want you in my ass so when I look into your eyes I will know what you are feeling. Still up for this?"

She sees where I am looking and following my gaze sees my hard cock bobbing around in the air. She says: "How about a good old fashioned suck off? The first to make the other cum gets their wish."

"Hold on that sounds a lot like two wishes for you. Now I would love to be part of either I think I should get a couple of requests." I say even though I will be very glad to be a part of either scenario.

Reaching down to caress my nut sack she kisses me wetly quickly working her tongue into my mouth, both things she knows I love.

"OK stud what do you want, us in a threesome with another woman?" she asks.

"Well that would be fine but it is down the list. What I want right now and it will be very good for you too I think is to have two maybe three guys fuck you. I want to suck them hard and clean them after and I want to suck their cum from your cunt. If you blow then I want to kiss you after and if they cum in your mouth I want to suck it out. I would even like to have them fuck you one after the other and I would suck all their cum out of you."

"I want you and I to kneel side by side between a couple of hot dudes legs and suck them off. I would love to have you lay beside me as I fuck another beautiful woman, maybe touching us, holding my nuts and eat my cum from wherever I shoot it."

"Wo, wo, that's three, I only asked for two, do I get another wish or do you want to start the competition now?" she stops me.

"Well you have a head start rubbing my balls like a magic lamp with your wishes." I laugh.

Still "cheating" she quickly covers my cock with her mouth, taking me deep. Not to be left behind I pull her over my face and push on her ass so her freshly washed cunt comes to my tongue. We work each other over like only two lovers who know each other can and before long she sticks a slender finger up my ass and I cum. I cum hot and fast. She usually tries to pull back and suck just enough of me to taste my cum but not this time. She is trying to curl my toes as she fingers my prostate.

Knowing how sensitive my cock is right after I cum she holds it in my mouth as she still caresses my prostate and pushes her snatch right down on my lips and tongue until I bring her off too.

As she pulls my cock from her mouth, sucking until the end and sliding her finger from me at the same time I roll her off me saying brazenly: "As much as I don't want to think about anyone fucking your sweet little ass hole ever again, if it has to happen, let it be when two guys DP you and after the one in your cunt cums I will eat it out as the other still drills your butt."

"As good as that sounds fucker, you lost, my wish. Find me a big cock, a big, long, fat one that shoots a load of cum for you to eat from my cunt."

*

Expect more from Part 4

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12