Take A Walk With Me: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

"Yeah, both would be something." He replies.

Carol and I smile at each other as we kneel side by side in front of him and she takes his balls in her hand as I stroke his cock. He gets harder almost immediately and a drop of precum leaks from his cock. I leaned in to take his cock into my mouth and it was still getting bigger. He had to be 8 inches by now and as big around as the grip on a baseball bat.

As Carol was still caressing his nuts she says: "You seem to like my friends mouth pretty good, do you come here a lot?"

"I don't care who sucks me. It is usually only guys here but a woman's mouth is just as good. My old lady won't do anything so I come here to get off." He says as I am working on him.

His cock is too big for me to swallow all of, so Carol is stroking what shaft I can't take as she still has his nuts sack in her hand. I pull back to let her have a suck and see how much she can take. She goes right down on him until he bottoms out somewhere down her throat.

"Now that's how to suck a cock. You need to take some lessons from your little girl friend buddy. "He says sarcastically.

Carol pulls back letting his cock fall from her mouth and looking him right in the eye says: "Maybe you want to show him how it is done? We may be cock suckers but you need to be nice or you will have to go back to jerking off."

He gets all apologetic and says: "Oh, oh, wait, wait, don't stop I was just getting into it. Some guys like it like that. Please don't stop, either of you. I don't actually suck myself but know everyone here who does and can show you who the best is."

His cock is bobbing around and almost looks painful and is leaking cum as Carol says: "You better say we are the best or its back to hand job city for you buddy!"

"Oh no, no I am so sorry you guys are the best. I am just so fucking horny that I get all excited and shit." He pleads.

"That's better." Says Carol as I take his cock back into my mouth. She is back to stroking as I am not about to gag myself trying to please him. This is for us not him and his pleasure doesn't matter.

How quick my attitude changed. I wanted to suck Trey off better than anyone ever had and just want to feel this guy's cock sliding in my mouth.

He says to Carol: "You know sometimes I am a naughty boy and need a momma to discipline me miss if you are interested."

She puts a hand on his leg to support him and whispers to me: "Hold on."

Carol slaps his ass pretty hard. I think the crack can be heard all over the grove. And he moans: "Oh yes mistress, spank this bad boy, give me what I need."

I am surprised to see how fast this situation has changed and shocked to see the change in Carols demeanor. She is really into this and is showing me a side I never knew she had.

"Listen you bad boy, you are just a cock to us and you better be nice or we will give you more discipline than you want. Now cum in the nice man's mouth and we will be done with you."

He cums so fast I am not ready for it and he catches me on the out stroke and slips from my mouth shooting his load everywhere. I grab his cock and point it towards Carol's mouth wanting her to receive the reward as I feel it is her play that got him off.

She takes over and sucks him dry swallowing everything.

As she lets his softening cock slide from her mouth she takes the head between her thumb and finger and squeezing it hard enough so that it turns white! He is dancing around on his tiptoes crying for her to let go.

She stands up and still holding his cock takes his chin in her other hand and turns his face to hers and says: "Listen you fucker, the next time someone is sucking your cock you be nice. Now give me your phone number and maybe I'll come find you and give your ass the smacking it needs. I might even fuck some manners into you!"

As he tells her his number and when he can talk pleading: "Oh mistress please fuck some manners into this bad boy, I need it so bad."

She lets go of her grip on him and taking my hand says: "Lets' go find some nice boys with hard cocks and manners."

We leave him standing there with his face red and cock shriveling.

I tell her: "Wow that is a side of you I never expected to see. Where did that come from?"

"I had a step father who, let's say wasn't a nice man and someday I will find him in a place like this and show him the error of his ways. But enough of that negative shit lets suck some new cock."

We are quiet as we wander thru the woods passing a couple of horny naked guys that don't really seem attractive to us. Having satisfied my initial curiosity I am now looking for someone who I want.

Breaking the silence she says: "Are you having regrets or did I scare you back there? That is two separate questions if you only want to answer one."

"Ah, no, I'm fine. I have a lot of varied emotions flying around inside of me and am trying to process them. First I am worried about you and want to help. Second and less important, I still am into this adventure of ours, if you still are, but am looking for someone more like Marcus or Trey. Someone hot that I see and think "I would really like to suck his cock" you know what I mean?"

"Ok, first, I am fine, it happened a long time ago and have learned to deal and especially don't want to ruin this fun we are having, so don't worry. Maybe someday we will talk, but I will bring it up, OK?"

"And I do understand seeing someone and wanting to just run over pull their cock out and suck them off. Whenever I see a guy my first thought is what does his cock look like? If he is someone I am attracted to then I want to suck him off. I always wonder what the meat looks like but don't always want it. Sort of like window shopping, get it?"

I nod and reply: "Yea, I have mostly been like that around women, you know, shaved, trimmed, waxed, real wet, big lips all the nasty stuff. Best of all what does she taste like. Now I bet I'll be looking at guys and wondering cut or not?"

Just about then we see a little path off of the main one and she leads me down it. It only runs about 100 feet or so but has a couple of benches that must have been stolen from some park and a couple of chairs spaced around. There are five guys milling around the beginning of the path and all turn to look at us as we come into view. All are young, looking like college age and pretty fit. It looks like a cock smorgasbord!

As we get close enough one of them separates from the bunch and says: "What is your pleasure or pleasures? We are all ready to please."

"What are you guys pledging a fraternity or something?" She asks.

"Well we are actually all in a fraternity and come here every so often for some variety." He says smiling.

I ask Carol if she sees anything she likes and she says: "Yes everything!"

She reaches out to take the cock in front of us and strokes him saying to me: "Find someone and we will use that bench over there."

I have been scanning the guys and have seen a lot of nice cock about half cut and some nice uncut ones. I pick what looks to be a nice guy with about 4 inches of semi hard uncut cock hanging right down and reach for his hand and ask: "In interested?"

"Certainly. What is your pleasure?" He says.

"I want to suck you. I want to feel you get hard in my mouth and I'll suck you until you cum down my throat. How's that sound?" I ask.

"Sounds like just what the Dr ordered. Lead on Doc." He replies.

Carol and I lead our picks to the first bench. I am hard I am so excited. This guy is real hot, has a foreskin to play with and we are only a few feet from his friends who are turning to watch but trying to look casual about it. We have them both sit down as we kneel between their legs.

I take his cock quickly into my mouth as I want to feel him harden. This will be the time I explore all of my fantasies about cock sucking. Trey was a great pick but I was so overwhelmed I wasn't thinking about what I wanted to do, I just wanted to get it over with to see if I could do it. I did and liked it. I liked it enough to suck off some ass hole I really didn't like. I was now comfortable knowing that sucking cock would be an integral part of my sex life from now on.

I took him down to the root. He was clean shaven as all of them were. I sucked his cock like it was straw in a milk shake. A very big straw, but the action was the same. I pulled back enough so that just the crown of his wonderful cock was in my mouth and ran my tongue under his foreskin to caress him. I sucked the foreskin into my mouth as he relaxed, spreading his legs and pushing his crotch to me. I could hear him sigh as his cock hardened and I wondered how big it would get. I was loving the feel of his foreskin between my lips and tongue and knew when he was fully hard I would lose this sensation. I worked his skin as long as I could.

I then sucked all his cock back into my mouth and he went in deeper as he grew bigger. In and out I sucked feeling him get bigger and harder. I was loving this! I ran my tongue all over him enjoying the wickedness of it all. I was officially a cock sucker and loving it. I did everything I had dreamed of sucking, licking, stroking, wetly kissing until he was at his maximum size. He had to be easily eight inches and fat. I must have been doing a good job because way before I was satisfied he ran his fingers through my hair and held my head still with as much of his cock in my mouth as I could take and started shooting his cum down my throat. I let him enjoy the first few shots then moved my head back enough so that I could feel his cock head on my tongue. I stuck my tongue down his cock so that I could feel each shot of cum run up it and onto the back of my mouth. I then held just his crown in my mouth and stroked him really getting the full taste of his load.

It was then that I realized everyone was watching us. Me really. There I was kneeling in front of a complete stranger with his cock in my mouth swallowing his cum.

Carol was sitting on her haunches and patted me on the back and turned my face to hers and said: "Nice job, cock sucker." Then kissed me filling my mouth with her tongue and the remainder of the other guys cum.

The other three guys were clapping and saying things like: "Well done! Really nice job. Want to pledge our frat?" And finally one stepped closer and said: "Can I be next? I'll do you too if you want."

The guys that Carol and I had sucked were getting up and I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders as if to say "Let's do it".

I reached for the guy who has asked to be next and said: "You ready stud? How do you want it?"

He looked down at my hard cock bobbing all around and said: "69 maybe?"

Carol was motioning to the other two and asking if they would like to try something together. They couldn't get to the bench fast enough.

Carol says: "I want you to sit on his lap and I want this other guy to put his cock under yours so I can suck both of you."

They didn't even hesitate leading me to believe that there might have been some butt fucking in their past, something I wasn't sure of but was thinking about for a future more private adventure.

My guy was one of the cut ones but he was hot looking, fit and hard. He was about six or seven inches and looked like a good candidate for me to swallow. He picked up a blanket from a pile on the ground and spread it out for us laying down on his side quickly.

I lay next to him on my side as we reached for each other's cock simultaneously. He was hot and as I worked his skin back and forth on his shaft he took me right into his mouth. I hadn't realized how horny I must have been. I had been sucking cock for more than an hour with no thought of mine.

I almost came immediately! This kid could suck cock. I was wondering just how many cocks he had seen trying to not think about cumming to fast myself.

I asked him to slow down a little as I didn't want to cum to fast, but he said: "Go for it, I bet you will be hard again before you know it."

I figured we didn't know each other and may never see each other again so if he wanted my load now I would relax and give it to him. I rolled him on his back and stuck my cock back into his mouth and started to fuck. I was trying to suck him off at the same pace as I was fucking his mouth but when he ran a wet finger around my anus I came so quickly I couldn't believe it. He must have known I was new as he didn't force his finger into me but did let as much as I could take slide in. He was sucking me like a champ and fingering my ass hole as I was sucking his cock for all I was worth when he started shooting into my mouth. I was sucking his cock to the rhythm of his finger, now half way into me as I kept cumming.

When I stopped cumming I held my hips still as he held my cock in his mouth. He was still shooting juice into my mouth and there was so much I couldn't swallow all of it being on top, so it was running out around him and between my lips.

I was getting to that sensitive stage where it almost hurt to touch my cock and tried to pull out of his mouth when he pushed another finger into me and returned to sucking me and I came some more. My cock was only semi hard and I was experiencing something like I used to feel when I would do way too much coke and not be able to get hard, but with a willing partner could cum.

I let him suck me a moment longer and sucked the last of his sperm from his cock and rolled off looking around to see Carol still on her knees sucking two cocks at once and stroking the first two guys cocks also. She was alternating from one cock to the other and trying to get as much of both of them in her mouth at the same time as she could. It was like a porn flick then everyone started cumming. First one of the guys she was stroking then both of the guys she was sucking almost at the same time and when they stopped shooting she took the last guy in her mouth and finished him off.

She turned to me to see what I was doing and had cum everywhere. On her face, in her hair and up and down her arms. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to show her the load of cum I had collected.

She laughed so hard I realized she was pissing! Squatting down with her legs spread wide she was one of my stroke pictures come to life. I scooted behind her and stuck two fingers up her snatch. She was so wet and in this position her cunt was wide open. As I was finger fucking her I could feel her hot piss running down my fingers and wrist. I could not believe it was making me so fucking hard.

I moved into position to just rub my cock in her sweaty little ass crack when she looked over her shoulder and whispered: "Stick it in my ass!"

I thought her cunt was spread, well her ass was wide open and I slipped right in almost to the balls. I love anal but always spend a lot of time licking, lubing and fingering someone to make sure they are ready but Carol was as ready as anyone I ever butt fucked and I reached around her to grab the bench as she bent over and pushed her ass back allowing me to slide just about all of my cock into her.

"Oh, fuck that feels good. Hold still right there for a moment." She says to me and then to the guys: "Someone give me a hard cock to suck. I need it in both ends."

One of the guys, I didn't know which one dropped between my arms to be in front of her and presented her with a nice hard cock to suck.

She was right on it and after a few long hard noisy sucks looked back at me again and said: "Fuck me Johnny; you have wanted that ass, fuck it. Give me your wonderful cock."

Looking around at the other guys she said to them: "Don't just stand there beat those meats. I want to see everyone cum again. Beat each other off, stroke each other's cock. Come on this is just one big fuck and suck party."

And with that she leaned over to suck off the guy in front of her. I was loving the feel and nastiness of being in her ass. Anal has, until today, been the nastiest thing I thought two people could do together. Now I was thinking that I should expand my horizons by adding extra people and men to my sex life. I was also thinking how lucky she was right now to have a cock in her mouth and one in her ass.

In this position Carol was spread wide for me and as I was straddling her hips so my ass hole was wide open too. This only increased the nastiness of everything.

It was mayhem, a hard cock everywhere you looked. I was holding on to Carol and was tight up against her sweaty back with my equally sweaty chest. My legs were wrapped around hers' and we were as wet as if sprayed with a hose. It was as nasty and wild as anything I had ever imagined and way hotter than anything I had ever experienced.

As I was fucking Carol and thinking it could not get any wilder one of the guys came over and tried to stick his cock in my mouth. I avidly opened it and took as much in as he could feed me. I then felt someone behind me as the second guy I had sucked off moments ago reached under me to finger my equally open anus. He said into my ear: "I thought you might appreciate this."

We were not in any position for him to fuck me so he settled for rubbing his cock head up and down my ass crack as he fucked me with two fingers.

Everything was coming to an end as we each started to cum. First the guy in Carols mouth, then the one who was being jerked off by the guy I was sucking. After he shot his load on her tits he moved around to finger her clit as the guy in my mouth came. Next was the guy Carol was sucking and the guy behind me. His hot cum sprayed over my ass crack pushing me over the edge. I pushed deep into Carols bowels and shot and shot my hot cum into her. This with the guy fingering her pushed her over too and she came so hard I held onto her afraid she would pass out.

As we all found some way to recover it looked wild. Everywhere you looked was a hot sweaty sexually drained person laid out. The guys all were in some way exposing their drained cocks like the sluts they were.

Carol and I were still in position by the bench. She was catching her breath as I said to her: "My cock feels so fucking good in your ass, we must do this again."

"What, suck a bunch of cocks, finger me while I pee or fuck my ass?" She laughs.

"Yes. Yes to all three! I'll take a pass on the spanking part, but you may have a new slave for that." I gladly tell her.

Ever the planned Carol asked how we could get in touch with the boys as I said my good byes. Giving each other a hug was a good opportunity to feel cocks and asses again.

The guy I had 69ed with told me his name was Bret and really hoped we would see each other again. He quietly asked me how I felt about anal and I confessed to only being a top with women but it was at the top of my to do list.

He said: " I would really like to show you the joy of it. It can be so hot."

As Carol took my hand to lead me away I gave Bret a sly wink, imagining his fine cock in my ass.

As we got out of the trees Carol asked: "So how was it? I may have broken my record, but will have to try to recount. I was afraid I might have to drag you away from those studs"

"I'll give you credit for Mr. Spank Me." I laughed. "And it was everything I ever fantasized. Even fingering your snatch when you peed, I could get some more of that."

"So you going to let Bret take your butt cherry?" She asked.

"I, I, I, didn't think you heard that." I stammered.

"Relax stud, you are still the hottie I will always call when I want a man. But you know my research has found that what you do is what you usually want to have done to you." She continues to tease.

"We shall see, we shall see......

To be continued.

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12