Take Away My Life

Story Info
She has a dark secret she will never admit...
1.9k words
3.88
21k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheWish
TheWish
9 Followers

Chapter 1

The Secret

It had been a long day at work. Tiring, going through paperwork and filing their latest case. She was ready to go home and see her Italian Greyhounds, grab a glass of wine, and get a fire going and cozy up on the couch. Outside of work she didn't have much of a life. Her passion for her job consumed her life. She came home late and woke up early to start every day the same. It had begun to wear down on her and she felt her passion slipping away. The only comfort in life these days was her dogs.

A rarer breed, Italian Greyhounds. She had seen one of these little beauties in the park next to her office. They ran fast, agile and lithe, through and around the trees chasing bigger dogs and generally seemed full of life. Something she realized she was missing in partial that day. So the next day spontaneity touched her and she looked up breeders in the morning on her computer after slipping into the monotony of paperwork. She quickly found a breeder and picked up two little puppies that weekend which she promptly named Zeus and Athena. They filled up her time and brought happiness once again to her life. But they didn't complete it. She needed more, something darker. A secret that she striven to bury deep inside her.

Because work was ever present she had little time to socialize or go out and that had also stopped any type of the sexual nature as well. The only person she usual conversed with was her only friend Lauren really. So when she felt ... "in need" she quickly and efficiently serviced herself with a trusty little vibrator that she carried with her all the time. As she seemed to be "in need" a lot the past year or so. She found herself constantly thinking about it and wanting something more that her vibrator could provide her. It was frustrating and not to mention embarrassing.

That morning she had awoken up with a burning need, a pain deep inside for the need to be filled. She got up and tried to ignore it as she got ready for work. As she applied her make up she looked at herself in the mirror closely. She was 27, technically still a young women. With long brunette hair that was down to the mid of her back with carefully streaked blond highlights. She had piercing green eyes and full lips. Standing at 5'7 and around 138 pounds, 36C, she visited the gym four times a week on a strict schedule. She made sure that she always kept herself in a state of professional attire to make sure that nobody would underestimate her. She was at the height of her life and career and took it maybe a little to seriously. So why was it that she didn't have a boyfriend or a lover. Because she told herself she didn't need one. She was strong and proud. And not willing to admit that her dark and twisted self craved for a male to make her his, to the core. So she ignored her desire and went on with her routine...a possible mistake.

"Lexie, Jim wants you to finish the Hackner case and have it on his desk in the morning. Also your seven o'clock has been postponed and you have a message left from Lauren saying that if you wanted to go to the gym with her in an hour that you had better meet her downstairs in fifteen minutes.", said her secretary Sarah, and older lady who had saved her career more then once possible by being proficient and through!

"Thanks Sarah. Let me finish this up and I will be gone for lunch. I will be back around two. Can you send this off to Smith please and make a call to Windelton about having his case files brought forward." She signed the last article and stood up. She was thankful Lauren had called about the gym. It was just what she needed! If she maybe had a strong workout the persisting need would go away and she would just be enveloped with exhaustion

"Lexie! Thank goodness, I thought you would blow me off as usual." Her friend jokingly said as she laughed her quickly little laugh. Lauren was what would be considered and exotic beauty. She had natural darker toned skin, with dark short hair and almost darker colored eyes. She was also naturally skinny whereas she had to work at it. When she was with Lauren she tended to be invisible which was fine with her. Watching guy after guy hit on her in the gym was an interesting entertainment to count how many for the day which she would then pick on her friend for. Her friend was a bit on the promiscuous side and quite the flirt. She loved the attention so it worked out great for both of them.

"Well I am glad you called Lauren, I needed some time from work and this is the perfect thing to get some things off my mind." As they walked into the gym she noticed how every guy suddenly seemed to pause for a second in time to ingest Lauren. Lauren bent over and showed off her perfect small ass as she bent over and signed the sign in sheet. She found herself wishing for once one guy would do this to her but sighed wistfully as the mirrors on the gym portrayed her more curvy body that she struggled to slim to her friends size.

As they walked up to the treadmills her friend began to relay her morning and she slowly zoned out as she began to run, concentrating to throw off a desire that was putting her slowly into agony. It was agony, the only way she could best explain to her friend once that she imagined it was what a guy felt like when he was blue balling. She was unsure if she was just weird or there was other women with the same type symptoms but she was to shy to ask others. As she picked up speed the hairs on the back of her neck began to stand up as she had the feeling of someone was watching her. She took a quick glance around and noticed instantly a man standing near one of the weight lifters. He was tall, maybe around 6'2 with dark hair and a great body. And he was definitely staring in her direction but she was unsure of why so she tried to ignore it but his eyes seemed to be burning holes into the back of her skull. After twenty minutes had passed and she was mumbling occasionally to Lauren's chatter she knew he was definitely still watching her as occasionally she would glance in his direction. She felt herself begin to burn slowly from his persistence. As she begin to slow down and looked at her watch to confirm that her time was up she asked Lauren if she wanted a bottle of water.

She walked over to the dispensing machine when she bent over to retrieve the bottles she had paid for she felt her ass brush up against a warm body. She quickly jumped up and turned around to find the man looming over her.

"Oh,....uh sorry. I didn't realize you were behind me." I said this lamely unsure how to react to his presence. Up close she realized he had they sorta Grey colored eyes that she could probably melt into along with a very sculptured body. And she felt her body reacting to him just being near him.

"Don't worry I didn't mean to startle you. I just wanted to tell you to meet me at my condo tonight at 9:00. Here is my card, my address is written on the back. Don't make me hunt you down." He was very calm but the authority in his voice said he wasn't playing around. He turned away and walked out the gym.

I stood in shock. Unable to truly process what he meant until my friend came up with a most jealous look on her face. "What did he say to you? You look stunned." I explained to her and as I did I felt anger at a man being so presumptuous; along with another feeling...a not so welcome feeling. A feeling of desire to obey his command. My secret dark desire...here before me. Impossible. It wasn't natural...and how would he know what I craved. Needed. Desired. I was taken from my thoughts at my friends laughter along with her jealousy. "Wow Lexie, I would definitely tap that ass. You should go for it! When was the last time you were laid...I don't remember."

"Shut up Lauren. I don't need to be reminded." I quickly strutted over to the door not waiting for her. When I got out the door she had caught up and quietly waited for my input. "That was so...so arrogant! He thinks women will just come to him when he tells them to!"

"I think it was kinda hot! I sexy tryst with a unknown man! He looked yummy!" I didn't want to admit that I thought he looked delicious as well or that he might be my dream come true...or nightmare to haunt me. After Lauren left giving me advice to take him up on his offer I went back to work...distracted. I found myself unable to ignore my need with the thought of his offer swarming my mind. So I got up and locked my office door, then proceeded to get out my vibrator. As I begin to rub myself I realized how turned on I had been, pleasure begin to thrum in my veins as I thought of the offer I had been given. I imagined going there and him handling me roughly as he fucked me against the wall. It didn't take long. Within moments my climax hit me hard. I leaned back in my chair allowing my breathing to regulate when a knock came upon my door. "Yes?" I quickly begin to rearrange myself as I stepped up to the door. When I opened the door it revealed Sarah. "Lexie, here is the Wendlton case you asked for."

"Oh yes, thank you Sarah." I closed the door with the file in hand and went back to my desk. My need was still there, I had just taken off the edge so there was a subtle ache but it was hand able.

I continued with work until seven. I packed up everything and headed home tired and in thought. I knew I wasn't going to go to this strange man's house, he would forget about me and we would both continue on. But he had added fuel to an already raging fire within and I hated him for it in a way. Because know the lurking thoughts in my brain would not leave. Wouldn't be buried as usual. The thought to allow a man to make me submit to his every will. To take me and use me until there was nothing left. And it left me desperate. As nine o'clock rolled around I found myself watching the clock and talking to Zeus and Athena mindlessly in front of the television. I finally got up and went to bed. I fell asleep after my third climax.

TheWish
TheWish
9 Followers