Take Care of My Wife, Li'l Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers

"Shit you feel so good in me," she moaned as her eyes locked onto my shaft where it pierced her. Now her hands were moving me in a constant in, out, in, out, in, out motion until they were just going along for the ride. My hips were moving on their own ... I was fucking my sister in law!

I began giving her longer strokes when she suddenly put her hand on my stomach to stop my thrust. "Give me a chance to get used to you." Then she said, "Tom you have now entered MY virgin territory. No cock has ever reached where you are right now! Fuck me baby, but go slow for a bit."

Holy crap, I had no idea I was that big. I mean, it's just been hanging down there like forever and I'm not a jock so I don't see any men in the buff. Sure I've seen some internet porn so most of the time I thought I was normal and maybe a little bit bigger than some. Yet when I looked down it was clear that I had nearly three inches left to get inside of her.

My hips were moving slowly since I didn't want to hurt her by being over exuberant in my thrusting. I nearly couldn't hold back as I gasped, "Oh Becca, your pussy feels so good around my cock!" It felt as if I could sense each and every tiny ripple of her inner walls.

"Oh baby, you're making my pussy feel SO GOOD!" she cooed. I slowed way down in an effort to tell each time I slid from one fold to another. This made Becca's body lurch and her eyes bugged out when I had about two or three inches inside of her. "Oh fuck! That's the spot! Rightthere! Rightthere! Oh god you're going to make ......... oh my god, DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" she cried out as she looked deeply into my eyes.

Her pussy gripped onto my shaft super tight making it harder to move inside of her. Still I pressed on enjoying the incredible sensations her tight sex created. Becca lifted her feet and then clamped them behind me, locking her ankles against my ass. I winced as her fingers dug deeply into my arms as I watched her entire body clench.

Suddenly she cried out, "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! God baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! My god!" as each short sentence came in time with my short inward thrusts. Sweat appeared on her upper lip and her face flushed just before she gasped, "My god I'm going to CUMMMM!" Her feet and legs pulled against me hard driving me into her. I pushed back out and they did it again. We worked together like that as she quickly pleaded to me, "Fuck me hard and deep! Faster! Deeper! That's it ... oh my god ... cumming!"

I was pounding into her with every thing I had as her entire body jerked and shook before me. My hips were pounding into her when after about a minute of this she cried out sharply and locked her legs solidly behind my butt, keeping me from moving back out at all. Her eyes were glazed over and she was shivering as if she was freezing, yet her body was radiating heat.

Slowly her pussy relaxed its hold on my cock – one that felt incredible – and her eyes slowly went back into focus. I thought to myself, 'If I never see it again, seeing her eyes focus back onto me after her cum will be enough for a lifetime.' She went from the glazed vacant stare of a porcelain doll to a vaguely aware look as she recognized me to the look of shock from receiving what must have been one hell of a climax.

"Jesus fuck," she softly moaned, "how the hell did you do THAT to me?" Becca took a deep breath before going on, "I thought I was going to teach you how to fuck but I have never cum so hard!" I leaned in to kiss her thus crushing the base of my cock against her engorged clit. After breaking our kiss she urged me to pull out of her, then she dropped down and quickly sucked my cock into the back of her mouth, cleaning half of my shaft of her juices. "Wow, you even made my pussy juices taste good!"

Moments later I was sitting on the couch as she settled her girl cum dripping pussy back onto my twitching pillar. "Ooooh that's so good," she groaned and I moaned in agreement. My sister in law kissed every square millimeter of my face while her hips slowly moved up and down, side to side, back and forth and all around on my rock hard cock. I never knew such movements were possible. When we weren't kissing I managed to suck onto each of her luscious tits and make a valiant effort at coaxing milk out of her breasts. Couldn't do it but she loved my efforts.

After about ten minutes like this she said, "Let me turn around," and she lifted her left leg up high and managed to slide it between us to her right side. Then she pivoted her pussy on my deeply imbedded cock until she was facing away from me with her legs on either side of mine. By leaning forwards a bit she was able to lift her ass off of me and then slide back down onto my shaft.

"Oh Becca you feel so good like this!" I groaned as I worked both hands on her out of sight tits. "Oh yeah, fuck my cock! Oh shit that is SO good!"

"You know it Tom. My pussy really loves your cock! Oooo yeah baby."

We had been like this for about four minutes when I heard Chet mumble "Holy fuck ... I guess you really are taking care of her!" Becca had stopped all movement at the sound of his voice as even her pussy clutched onto me and held tight around me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you," he said and he turned to head back up the stairs.

"Chet! Wait a minute," my sister in law said as her vaginal muscles rippled up and down my shaft. "Come here, Chet."

My pal slowly did as she asked until he stood about a foot in front of us, his eyes locked onto her pussy where my cock's base was barely visible. She grabbed him by the waist band and pulled him closer, then her fingers magically untied his swimsuit's drawstring as she said, "John told you to take care of me, too. So drop this and move closer."

I sucked in a huge load of air in my gasp as Chet went buck naked in no more than two seconds. He wasn't any where as long as I am but his hard stubby was THICK. I mean it was way thinker than either of our wrists and he was not quite fully hard. Becca leaned forward, her pussy pulling off of me about half way and she purred as her lips encircled his knob and she flicked her tongue on his tip.

Fear shot through Chet's eyes as he glanced at me, then he grinned when he knew I was cool with it. Becca struggled to get his entire crown in her mouth as I watched the side of her mouth indicate her tongue was making circles around his most sensitive spot. She circled him about five times like that when he groaned, "Oh god, I've never felt anything like this!"

Pulling her lips off of him she grinned up at him and sighed, "My god you are THICK! Wow, I get two really huge cocks and yet they are so different from each other!" Quickly she looked back at me and said, "Don't stop fucking me while I get him off, just don't cum inside of me."

I resumed pumping my cock up into her hot pussy while Becca turned back to my buddy and slowly worked at taking his entire cock into her mouth! She hadn't managed that with my long dick but after somehow stretching her mouth wide enough to encircle him she pressed forward until her nose pressed deep into his abdomen.

"Oh GOD!" he cried out when his cock reached the back of her mouth the first time. From my angle I could still see her tongue moving under him through her stretched tight cheek and I wondered how he was managing to withstand such movements.

Less than a minute later I realized that he couldn't as Chet grabbed her head and pulled her tight against him even as his hips thrust into her. "OH FUCK!" he cried out as Becca's cheeks bulged then hollowed, bulged then hollowed several times as he filled her mouth with his cum. From my view she never lost a drop, her lips tightly sealed around his immense cock. At his first blast her eyes had bulged huge but she never wavered in her desire to drain him completely.

I could tell he was finished pumping her mouth full but she still worked his cock as if she was just beginning to blow him. My movements slowed down as I wondered what she planned to do next. Becca's butt picked up the slack from my slower movements as she continued servicing him. About four minutes later I groaned as her pussy again clamped onto me and she groaned around his bulky cock and shook powerfully on my lap.

Chet stumbled back just a bit when she slumped forward onto him but managed to control himself and move back into place. Her hips had stopped all motion again and I stilled my hips allowing her – and my super turned on cock – a chance to calm down. Incredible as it may be, I could still see her tongue moving under his monstrously thick shaft, a movement confirmed when Chet groaned and began pumping his rejuvenated shaft in and out of her mouth in about three inch thrusts.

My buddy looked sad when her lips pulled off of him with a quite loud 'POP' sound, then he grinned as she said, "My god, you two really are taking care of me! I have never cum with two cocks in me and that one was intense! Now I really need to have two of them in me," and she pulled her pussy off of my granite pillar as she turned back to me between my legs. Three times she inhaled about half of my cock to the back of her throat, the last time she left a huge glob of spit right on my tip.

"Move forward Tom so your ass hangs over the couch, yeah just like that!" Again she turned her back to me and straddled my legs while her hand reached down and grabbed onto my lance. Her ass moved down and she turned her face to mine as she beamed saying, "Bet you never thought you'd go around the world the first time you had sex!" Then I noticed her pussy wasn't as easy to enter.

Suddenly I slid in about two inches and she gasped, "Oh god you're so big in my ass!" I leaned over a bit and looked under her only to see my cock disappear up into her poop deck.

"Christ Becca!" I gasped.

"Fucking 'A' that's hot!" came from Chet.

When she had about half my cock within her butt Becca pulled Chet back to her and she sucked him some more while her hips worked at getting me fully within her. Several times I thought I was fully inside her only to feel her intestine reposition itself and my shaft would slide in a bit more. There was about two inches still outside of her when she looked back at me and sighed, "Guess that's all I can handle back there. You really feel good though. Fuck me for a bit and then stop."

I did that while she worked over the stubby in front of her and after about a minute or so she asked me to stop moving. "Spread your legs Tom ... no wider. Okay, now Chet I need you to get down between our legs." Chet slowly knelt before her (us?) as he gawked at my cock sticking out of her tight ass.

"Okay Chet honey, work that bad boy into me."

"Holy hell!" he said as his eyes shot up to mine and then back to her pussy juice leaking cunt. "Oh god I don't believe this is happening," he said as he lined up with her opening and pushed. Becca reached down and adjusted him and then he pushed again and I felt her ass get incredibly tight. We all moaned at the sensation then Chet gasped, "Oh my god, your pussy feels so good around me!"

He leaned in and kissed my sister in law then for the first time ever. She kissed him back with force and he groaned again.

"Oh god, your two are stretching me so far ... so good!" she croaked out while gasping for breath. "Okay Tom, you can move now, just go slow at first."

I started moving my cock up and down as best I could, probably only about three or four inches at a time. Then Chet began moving his fat stubby into her as Becca began non-stop moaning and groaning and her face became lust coated. Before he got the motion down his cock popped out of her but each time Becca told him it was all right and guided him back in.

"Remember Chet, you can't cum in my pussy. If you think you are going to cum you must pull out!"

Chet grunted his understanding and I asked, "How about in your ass?"

"Oh gosh yes! I've never had a guy in my ass before but I know I can't get pregnant from you cumming in there! I've never been fucked by two guys at once before!"

Chet and I had gotten into a good rhythm of alternate thrusting as each of us struggled with her tightness. The moans coming from the three of us halted instantly when Brad choked out "OH SHIT! I'M SORRY!" as he turned and started to make a hasty retreat.

Becca spoke first as she called out, "Wait, don't go! Come back here Brad."

"But..."

With a sly grin she said, "John said for all three of you to take good care of me and I still have one hole empty. Won't you please fill it?"

"Oh gawdddd ........." he groaned as he stepped towards us slowly. Suddenly realizing Chet and I were grinning at him Brad lost his trunks in no time and hurried to stand next to Becca's head.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she took his rising shaft in her hand and guided him to her lips. "Yummy," she said after slurping him for a few seconds. "Come on men, don't just sit there, fuck me!"

Chet and I both did as I marveled that it was the first time anybody had really referred to us as 'men'. I felt her body tense as I pumped up into her ass and Chet slowly pressed his fat prick into her pussy over and over. I can't think of the words to describe how it felt to be fucking her ass while Chet's cock kept penetrating her pussy even as she gobbled up Brad's straight six inches. His was about as big around as mine, well, maybe a little bit smaller but still not skinny.

My cock was getting really worked up after fucking her pussy and ass for so long, even after her incredible blow job. I figured Chet was okay but I could tell Becca was working wonders on Brad just as she had with Chet and me.

"Oh my god this is so good," Becca cried out around the meat in her mouth. Brad moaned hard and I saw him tense and press forward. Becca pulled off of him and quickly cried out, "Fuck me, keep fucking me!" Then she slammed her face back onto Brad's bright red shaft, her tongue moving around it under her cheek.

Less than a minute later Becca gasped around Brad's cock, a sensation than made him cry out and the two of them erupt into powerful orgasms. Her hips went nuts between Chet and I while I thrust hard into her horny ass and my balls erupted shooting huge globs of cream into her formerly exit only channel.

She jerked when my first blast powered into her then she resumed sucking the life out of Brad's spewing cock. Chet held in there doing as she asked while he chewed and sucked on her left nipple directly in front of him.

I think we stopped cumming as one, although a few tremors passed through her turned on body as she slumped onto me. It wasn't until we calmed down that I noticed Chet had stopped moving, partly because he suddenly resumed pumping into her pussy with three inch thrusts, each of which made Becca moan.

Brad stumbled back, his flagging cum dripping cock waving half hard before him as he groaned, "God damn that was awesome! Thanks Becca, you're the greatest!"

"Where do you think you're going Hon?"

"Um, back to the pool."

"You get right back over here Brad, unless you don't want to fuck me. You do don't you!"

"Oh shit!" he said as he quickly moved back to where the three of us were. I marveled that his cock was on the rise again, a fact that my sister in law noticed with glee.

Chet pulled out of her pussy with mutual groans for the two of them, then Becca looked back at me and said, "You're the best brother in law ever; thanks for cumming in my ass. I loved it!" With that she pulled up and off of me and spun instantly to suck my cock into her mouth as far as she could get it. "There, now you aren't too messy."

Fuck me if I wasn't shocked that she would suck my cock after it was in her ass but she did it happily. Once she was satisfied with her cleaning job Becca told Chet to sit right next to me. It took some doing on her part but my cum oozing from her back door helped lube it up enough for his fat prick to slip into her loosened up ass.

"My god your cock is fucking huge!" she gasped making Chet grin from ear to ear. He had always felt inferior to porn guys and now he felt like a big stud. Grabbing Brad by the cock she pulled him to her and worked her mouth on him making sure he was hard and ready for her pussy – something I didn't think was a problem. Just as she was going to let him loose she groaned and sucked hard as she shook violently on Chet's cock. Her hand flew out and grabbed onto my leg, squeezing me tight as her body came powerfully from having that fat stubby up her ass.

I was worried that Brad was going to pop again the way her mouth latched onto him and attacked for all she was worth. Happily for them both he managed to hold back and finally she let him slip from her lips. Her body stopped its convulsions and she managed to twist around to look at Chet behind her. "My god, I have never cum like that before! Thank you so much Chet!"

By the time she turned back around Brad was knelling before her and ready to get his cock in a pussy for the first time. "Only one rule Brad, you can't cum in my pussy. Okay?"

"As long as I get to fuck you that's no problem at all!"

With that she lined him up and pulled him into her, not stopping until he was fully buried inside of her. Once more all three of them moaned at the inconceivable sensations they were each feeling. It was evident that Chet couldn't move very much but with Brad's cock moving through her vaginal passage above him combined with her hot anal tightness and continuous clenching from her anal ring he got worked up quite nicely.

"Come here Tom," she said and I stood up close to her. My cock had gone about half way down so she quickly sucked me to the entrance of her throat, and then she pushed forward taking everything I had down her throat. I thought I was going to pass out from the feelings of her throat encompassing my shaft to my balls.

"Holy shit Becca," Chet gasped from his vantage point, making Brad switch from looking at the first pussy he had ever entered.

"My god! How the fuck?"

"Just fuck me," she begged after pulling all the way off of me. Brad shrugged his shoulders and pumped her pussy hard as he turned back to look at her pussy with his shaft stuck into it. "Oh yes," she said then her lips engulfed my cock once more and she pressed forward taking my cock to the balls again. I groaned at the blessed sensations she was giving me as I began fucking her face, noting that she loved it.

About the sixth or seventh time I crushed my balls against her chin Chet groaned while his features turned slightly reddish and his hips rose off the couch about six inches. Becca knew what was happening as she ripped her face off of me and turned to stare into his eyes. "DO IT! Cum in my ass! Give it to me Chet ... fucking fill my ass!"

"Oh shit yes," he croaked and he started pumping her rectum full with his white hot cream. It looked to me that the instant he shot his first salvo into her Becca cried out and began shaking madly as her orgasm pummeled her body. She latched onto my shaft and resumed sucking it frantically as if she wanted me to cum along with them. That was not going to happen as my balls had been well drained twice already.

I knew Brad was struggling to hold off his own explosion since he was in the no cum zone. He let out a long sigh of relief about half a minute after both of them stopped cumming. Chet dropped his ass back onto the couch and sat there breathing hard while playing with Becca's tits.

Becca stopped worshipping my cock and pulled back from me with an audible slurp. Turning her face to the back she said, "Thanks Chet, your cock really got me off. You MEN are really taking good care of me tonight!" Holding to my arm she pushed Brad back and out of her then she slowly stood up before pivoting and inhaling Chet's wilting but fat stubby. She worked her lips and tongue expertly as she unabashedly cleaned his cock of her copious ass juices.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers