Take Care of My Wife, Li'l Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,155 Followers

Suddenly Chet held her head and gasped "Oh fuck, that feels so good ... if you don't stop I'm going to cum again."

With that source of encouragement my sister in law gave it to him with all she had. About a minute later her cheeks bulged as Chet thrust his hips into the air and groaned loudly. This helped drive her face even tighter onto him, her nose disappeared into his taut stomach while she held tight against him and worked her tongue devilishly. I thought Chet was finished when suddenly his ass rose higher and he yelled, "FUCK!!" then hung suspended like that for about ten seconds before the two of them dropped like a rock. His chest was heaving mightily while our horny lady made certain that she hadn't missed any of his juice.

Finally she slowly pulled her lips off of him and sat back on her tucked under feet. "Thanks Chet, I loved every second and every drop of it!"

"Oh no, it's thank you!" he replied through his gasps for more air.

"You are welcome, all of you. You certainly have taken care of me like my husband told you to. I will expect this again whenever he tells you men that." Smiles broke out all around (tired ones but smiles none the less) even as Brad looked down at his slightly wilting shaft. "No Brad, I'm not through with you yet, unless you don't want to fuck my ass."

"I DO!" he said quite rapidly making Chet and I laugh at him.

Becca shot disapproving looks to us before she said, "Bring that lovely fuck tool over here so I can get you rock hard again." He did even though it looked to me like he could all ready drive in railroad spikes with his hammer. She gave him all the attention he could ask for before letting him loose with a grin. "YOU get to do me doggie style," she said as she dropped onto her hands and knees right in front of Chet where he sat recovering.

Brad knelt down behind her and went to shove his cock into her butt. "Whoops, wrong hole lover," she said with a lilt to her voice. "You've already had that one." Her hand repositioned him then she softly gasped "Ohhhh yessss."

Brad pressed forwards, her fully stretched ass easily handling his manhood. "Oh shit that feels good," he groaned as his crotch pressed tight against her cheeks. After about five slow in and out movements his pace picked up until he was pounding her with every bit of strength he had left.

Over the moans and groans of intense fucking Chet croaked out, "Holy shit, he's really pounding her ass!" I mumbled my agreement as Becca turned her face to Chet and smiled.

Moving in perfect timing with the cock that was destroying her ass she used her arms to drive her body back onto Brad's cock nearly knocking him over the first time. For some reason he reached forward and pulled her hair thus pulling her head back as far as it could go. A few minutes later she cried out, "Oh god yes Brad, pound my ass! Ream my butt with your cock!" as her arms began to shake.

"Oh fuck..." Brad managed to say as his muscles tensed.

"Yesss ... there it is!" my sister in law screamed as she began shaking violently and loosing all timing with her backward thrusts. Brad dropped her hair as he grabbed both of her shoulders using them for leverage as he attempted to drive his six inches a foot deep in her ass. Chet and I gawked at them and each of us gasped when Brad tried to pull back but couldn't due to the tightness of her ass.

I have no idea how long they came but it seemed like nearly forever. Eventually their movements slowed and lost the power from earlier. Brad leaned forwards dropping his forehead onto her back as he struggled to breathe. Then Becca's arms gave out and they both fell forward as her ass was still gripping him tightly. She moaned as she moved downwards and then loudly groaned when Brad instantly pressed his cock even deeper into her ass thanks to momentum and gravity.

Thinking he had hurt her Brad said, "Oh sorry," and started trying to lift off of her.

"No, stay there!"

"Oh."

No sound was heard for several moments until Chet softly said, "Now that was an ass fucking!"

Becca laughed softly as she said, "You're telling me? It was MY ass! Damn that was good!"

We all heard her groan as her current ass invader slipped from her warmth. Brad eased himself off of her only to have her motion for him to move around to where her face was. Somehow she lifted her head enough to gently inhale his shaft and thoroughly clean him of her ass juices and mixed cum loads. I figured she was too wasted but just in case Brad pulled back saying "No more! I'm way too sensitive now!"

My sister in law just laid her head back on the carpet and lay there immobile with her ass sticking up into the air as an open invitation to any who might want to use it. None of us could. Finally my buddies pulled on their swim suits and gave me tired grins.

"You guys heading home?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm beat," Chet said.

"Ditto.

"Okay, but you'll have to walk. I need to stay here with Becca." Both of them groaned even as they nodded their understanding.

They stood up to leave and Becca rolled onto her side, her arms out towards them both. They both moved to her and in turn they each gave her a hug and deep kiss. Strange but I felt a twinge of jealousy when they did that. Their going round the world with her was alright but kissing her with tongues was too much – how wacked out is that? The male mind is a strange thing.

With a soft voice Becca said, "I'm so glad John told you 'boys' to take care of me. It took some real men to make me feel like I do right now. God how I needed it! I can't wait until he leaves you guys with me again!"

In unison they both exclaimed, "You mean ......"

"I certainly do! Goodnight men."

Chet beamed a Cheshire cat grin as he exclaimed, "WOW! Thanks, you were great! See ya Tom."

Brad spoke almost in unison with him by saying, "Hot damn! Later Tom. Thanks again Becca, this has been the best night ever!"

The two of them slowly pulled themselves up the stairs and out the door, heading home with untold thoughts of how they had just lost their male cherries in a big way.

After they had closed the door behind them Becca looked at me silently, then softly asked, "Mind helping me up and joining me in the shower?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Silently we walked together to the master bathroom where Becca stepped right into the shower and turned on the water. My brother has one hell of a house and the water was at perfect temperature instantly so I quickly joined her beneath the spray. I took the soap and worked up a great lather and began washing her from head to toe – make that from toe to head as I started at her feet. I was behind her washing her back when she just leaned back against me with her head down.

Wrapping my arms around her I softly asked, "Are you alright?"

"God I'm such a slut! I cheated on my husband and took the virginity of three young men in one night! Not only that but I took every one of them in each of my holes and with all of them at the same time! My god you must hate me!" She covered her face in her hands and bawled like crazy as her eyes tried to keep up with the shower spray.

"No you're wrong ... I love you! All three of us love you and have hoped for something like tonight for years!" I turned her sobbing body in my arms until we stood chest to chest, cock to cunt in the glorious spray. She clung super tight to me as I went on, "My dumb ass brother has been telling us to do this for years and we finally acted on it! I for one hope to continue acting on it for as long as you will let me! Don't hate me for thinking like this."

"'K" was all she said as we clung together.

Finally she recovered and I quickly finished her back before thoroughly – and I mean that in the strongest terms possible – cleaning her chest and stomach. Damn her tits are so fine! After rinsing her body I slipped to my knees before her and used my fingers and tongue to check my work. It was important to make sure I had cleaned her pussy completely. The first time my tongue touched her clit Becca gasped and her body lurched. On the third slurp of my tongue over her clit she wrapped her arms around my head and hugged me loosely for a long time.

No girl that I had managed to take on a date had let me reach this spot so I was going to make the most of it. I had watched many porn flicks where the guy made the woman cum hard with his tongue. Hell, I had even stood before the bathroom mirror and tried to practice their tongue movements, a task that I now know to be harder with no pussy in front of you. I slipped my right index finger into her slit and she groaned in pleasure, her hands getting tighter around my head. Soon I was finger fucking her with three fingers.

She loved it when my tongue and fingers switched places and I liked the taste and feel of her pussy's inner folds. I had my fingers buried to my palm and was basically giving her hard clit a mini blow job, my tongue flicking rapidly on it, when her knees shook and her fingers pulled on my hair. Half a second later she screamed my name while her hips humped at my face rapidly.

With my arm wrapped around her thighs I held her up as she came down from a powerful orgasm. I think she had exclaimed "Oh god!" at least two dozen times during and just after her climax. I felt great that I had been able to give her that much relief on my first ever attempt at eating pussy. As I pulled my fingers from her super hot cunt I felt them pass over a slightly different feeling spongy spot and she gasped, "Oh my god!" and shook hard once more. That location I would certainly remember!

Once she had recovered we kissed lovingly for several moments before she whispered, "My turn now lover." She rapidly and effectively washed my entire body, finishing with my cock where she suddenly slowed way down. I stood there watching her face as she stared down at my granite spear in her hands. She worked her fingers from end to end giving my mushroom head a tight twist. Then she would tighten her grasp and press her hands slowly down to my base before slowly working her way back to my tip again. Her eyes never left my cock in her hands.

Very slowly she sank to her knees until she had rinsed me and was now kneeling before me with her eyes still locked on the cock head directly in front of her mouth. Her eyes followed my tip until it disappeared into her mouth, then moved up to my base as she struggled to get me down her throat. She looked up at me with half my cock in her mouth and sort of smiled then pulled back and pressed forward with much more determination.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as she took me into her throat, not stopping until her nose pressed into my pubic hair. Becca didn't stop there as she ground her face at me and swallowed several times around my shaft making me lurch before her. She then pulled all the way back until no more than a quarter inch of my tip remained within her lips before taking me back down her throat again. It was really feeling good but I wanted her pussy again so I pulled her off of me and back onto her feet.

She had a hurt look on her face before I said, "Hold onto me." Then I lifted her up with my hands holding her legs spread wide. Instantly she grinned and wrapped them around my ass as she held to my neck. I easily found her gash and dropped her straight down onto me. We both gasped at the shock of that entry, then her hips started moving on me as I lifted her ass about six inches before dropping her back down. The two of us continued like this for several minutes before her hand reached out and turned off the water.

While drip drying as we fucked she whispered, "Take me to bed and fuck me! Fuck me hard baby." I'm telling you that was exactly what I had planned on doing, only I thought we might dry off first. Uh, uh, no way did she have time for that. Becca moaned into my mouth as I carried her and then gasped her pleasure as I eased her onto the bed on her back.

"Yes!" she cried out with my first hard thrust with her lying beneath me. Some moments later she released her arms from around my neck and I pressed my upper body up onto my outstretched arms to take my weight off of her. I looked down her body, still not believing I was watching my cock slicing deeply into her clean shaved pussy. She was taking it all and begging for harder and harder thrusts.

My eyes traveled up her body and I was mesmerized by the sight of her luscious tits bouncing round and round on her chest. They weren't moving floppily, but more like Jell-o filled round balloons in slow motion. Damn they looked fine! So fine that I dropped my head and sucked her left nipple deeply into my mouth. My tongue worked her hard nubbin with gusto and Becca grabbed the sheets with both hands and pulled hard.

"My god, don't stop Tom," she cried out as her body lurched and her hips bounced beneath me. I didn't and her back arched as her head rocked back until she could almost touch her nose to the sheets beneath her. I pulled my cock back until I felt it rub past that area I had found in the shower. Then I gave her fast but short 2 inch thrusts centered right on it and my sister in law screamed guttural sounds as she wrapped her legs super tight around my ass.

My head lifted up from her chest and I watched her thrashing beneath me while continuing with my short but precise thrusts. After about thirty of those I gave her a full length thrust that crushed my pubic bone against her clit. "Oh fuck!" she gasped while her head pulled forward and we locked eyes.

I pulled back and pumped her special spot about ten times then slammed fully into her again making her cry out, "Oh god I'm cumming again! Fuck me Tom, fuck me!" Giving her this circuit three more times and I felt my balls cry for relief while she shook even harder and found sound creation impossible.

"I need to cum!" I gasped as I tried to pull out of her.

Becca's legs really pulled hard then and she drove my cock into her deeper than ever as she some how managed to croak out, "Give it to me! I want your cum! Cum in me damn it!" Two more super short but fully deep thrusts and her vaginal walls tightened even more pushing me over the edge. I felt the white hot sperm shoot up my shaft and blast against the back wall of her pussy just before she gasped, "Oh there it is! Cum with me, oh god give me your cum!"

After that all she could do was emit groans and guttural sounds that had no real meaning other than she was totally satisfied. I joined her with my own grunts and groans as I finished pumping her full with cum and then slowly eased up on my thrusts. Finally my hips stopped with my shaft balls deep.

Somehow I managed to gasp "Holy fuck," as my body sank down fully on top of her again.

From beneath me came a very faint, "I'll say ..." that faded away in spite of its being hard to hear in the first place. We lay like that for several moments until she softly said, "Roll us over so I'm on top." I did and she thanked me with a kiss.

I didn't say anything as my mind tried to figure out the appropriate thing to say after fucking your brother's wife and pumping her pussy full with a couple million sperm cells. In the end I settled for hugging her tightly and giving her little kisses on the side of her neck, something she really enjoyed. (Yup, another thing to remember later.)

Becca snuggled down even closer to me if possible while emitting a contented sound. After nearly ten minutes she kissed my chest and lay her head back down then said, "Damn it this is so nice!" Her hips wiggled slightly moving my softening cock in and out of her filled to the brim pussy. My head lifted in surprise as I wondered it she wanted more. That was hard to believe if true.

I dropped my head softly saying, "Fuck me I'm tired."

Becca giggled and quietly responded, "I already did and I am too."

Moments later her breathing went into a steady pattern and I knew she was asleep. I stroked her hair then ran my fingers down her back and gave her fine ass a gentle squeeze just before I closed my eyes and joined her.

********

I opened my eyes to see it was still dark. Trying to fully awaken I wondered at the heavy weight on my chest and then noticed it was wiggling and making my rock hard cock feel really good. I sucked in my breath when I realized I really HAD fucked my sister in law ... the same woman who had fallen asleep on me earlier and was now working her pussy on my cock. My hips gave a powerful upwards thrust burying my shaft inside her and she groaned.

Another hard thrust into her and a sleepy voice groaned "What ... John? Who? Oh god Tom, that feels so good!" She kissed me gently and apologized for calling me by my brother's name then she rose up and sat on my rock hard stalagmite cock. "Oh my lord you feel so much better than he does! Ooooo I like this," and she rocked and rolled her hips while keeping my shaft as deep inside of her as possible.

"Your pussy really feels good on me," I said as I put my hands to her tits and began squeezing and kneading them. Her nipples quickly turned to stone points so I pulled her right one to my lips and worked it feverishly with my tongue.

Becca was working her pussy all over my cock as she rode me in relative silence. "How did you get your cock back inside of me?" she asked as her hips started moving faster.

"I didn't," I said as I tilted my hips upwards giving her just a bit more shaft to sit on. "When I woke up you were lying on top of me. By moving your hips I guess you were fucking me in your sleep. It sure is a nice way to wake up!" To emphasize that I gave her a powerful up thrust with my cock.

"Oh god baby, you're making my pussy feel so good!" she gasped as I lifted her with my lance. Moments later she started rapidly rocking her hips forward and back putting extreme pressure on both her clit and g-spot. My cock liked it too as I just made sure she had plenty of cock to work on.

We had been fucking for about fifteen minutes when she started loosing her coordination. At the same instant her vagina clamped around me super tight and I gasped "Oh shit I'm going to cuuuuummmmm!"

"DO IT!" she cried out. "Give it to me! Oh god I'm cumming! Cumming all over your big cock!" I was able to start pumping my shaft up into her as I spurted deep within her and she exclaimed, "Cum in me! I want it all! Cum with me and fill me with your spunk! Oh! Oh! Oh god yes!"

Becca rolled her hips forward and thus crushed her clit against my pubic bone as she pushed her climax to a new height. Her muscles tensed and her eyes bugged out as she stared into my own during her incredible climactic release. My balls ran out of sperm but they tried to accommodate her hungry pussy to no avail. Her hips were frantically moving against me until she screamed some wild sound that hung in the air for many seconds and then she went dead still. Her fingers were tightly gripping my upper arms as her tense body shook with orgasmic aftershocks.

After what seemed like a very long time she softly let the air out of her lungs and shook her upper body. Then she blinked and groaned, "Holy fuck, I think I married the wrong brother! You are incredible."

I grinned up at her as I pressed my cock even harder up and into her horny cunt making her groan some more. "That could be, but I think you just needed a good fucking which makes my brother dumber than a post!"

Slowly she dropped her torso down onto mine and we kissed passionately. With our lips still pressed together she softly said, "Yes I did, but you three took care of that quite nicely! Oh fuck I love how your cock feels inside of me!" I couldn't respond as we locked lips again and our tongues dueled for many long moments.

********

Light was shining in past the window shades when I woke up to a weightless chest and an incredible sensation around my cock. Looking down I saw the most beautiful woman in the solar system with three fourths of my cock down her throat. She pressed slowly down and then bounced on me with my entire shaft down her throat.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,155 Followers