Take Five Ch. 01

Story Info
How much can a man stand?
10.2k words
4.54
44.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
772 Followers

This story doesn't start with a pop and a bang. It is the way I remember things right after Viet Nam. It is pure fiction. If you are looking for wham, bam thank you ma'am and 50 screws in the first two paragraphs, you may as well skip this. It is my longest work so far. Enjoy!

*

May, 1968

The F-4 Phantom II fighter plane thundered down the final approach to Korat AB, Thailand. It had been a long flight in from Clark AB in the Philippines. Captain Robert A. Wilford taxied the big fighter into the maintenance slot and prepared to shut down the engines. A crew chief appeared on the ramp and assisted him with the shut-down procedure. He couldn't wait to get to the officer's quarters and take a shower. First, however, was the flight debriefing. It took 45 minutes to debrief and file his final flight reports.

The base taxi picked him up and took him to B.O.Q. (bachelor officer's quarters) where he checked in. Tomorrow, he would have to sign in to his new squadron, but tonight, he needed rest. Ablutions complete, he settled into the lumpy bunk, thanking God for air conditioning.

The wake up call came early in the morning. He hustled down to officer's mess and had a good breakfast. Food was one thing the U.S. Air Force did very well. He checked in with his squadron and was assigned a flight number. He looked at the mission board and saw he would be flying MIG CAP tomorrow morning. He checked in base ops for a preliminary weather report and then scooted over to the Officer's Club.

A live band was playing in the lounge. Waiters hustled drinks and food around to the men gathered there. In just a few minutes, he was introduced to 12 or 13 of them, all pilots and all with lots of combat experience. Several of them would be on his mission tomorrow. Knowing he would need his wits about him, he left early and went back to B.O.Q.

Bob Wilford was one of those guys who wants a family but doesn't want a woman around to screw things up. Little did he know about the curve ball that fate was going to throw at him. He had a plan to acquire a family without the services of a wife or mistress. He wasn't gay, he was just very jealous of his territory. His plan included the buying of a few children, the hustling of them through immigration by hook or by crook and settling down with them in the States after his tour of duty. He already had a good job with a spray plane operation lined up in Washington State. He already had the money saved and was ready to start his little plan at the earliest opportunity.

He would have started the next day, but unfortunately, the war got in the way. He was guarding a herd of bombers over North Viet Nam most of the day. When he returned he found that he had 2 days off.

He went to the town just outside the air base and rented a large villa. Now all he had to do was populate it. The surrounding area held many small villages that struggled along in abject poverty. He spent all his time off for the next 8 months searching these villages for young children to populate his home. He could easily buy them for $40.00 each. Since they were all girls, he got them at rock bottom prices. At the end of 8 months, he had bought and subsequently adopted 5 girls ranging in age from 14 to 17. He had no evil intentions. Sex was not on his mind. He just wanted a family. Time marched on and he managed by hook and by crook to get all of them immigrant visas to the U.S. It took some bribery and some pressuring, but he got it done.

His year long assignment in Thailand was up and so was his time in the service. He bussed his little family to Bangkok, got on an airplane and flew to Hawaii. He mustered out at Hickam AFB, on the first of June, 1969.

7 days later, he reported to his new boss at the inter island airline in Seattle. He pre-registered his kids in school and sent them to an English language course at the local junior college. 10 days later, he bought a large house on Vashon Island. It was quite a ways to SeaTac but it was in a very nice neighborhood and provided maximum safety for his girls. He soon started work and it wasn't long until he was promoted to senior pilot. The work was tiring and tough, but he would do anything for his girls. They loved their daddy and he loved them.

He had his usual bunch of groupies that hang out around airports hoping to snag a pilot and several of them stayed all night with him. His girls knew why they stayed. Thailand was like that.

Life was good. As time marched on and his girls learned English and became adept at social skills in the States, it became apparent that all 5 were going to be drop dead gorgeous. Bob knew that this would be trouble, but he had no idea how much or what kind. The three oldest girls Meridee 17, Jessica 16 and Kari 16 had been raped by the village boys in Thailand. Bob had gotten the other two, Robie 15 and Chelsea 14 out just in time to save them from a similar fate. They were now all one year older.

Meridee was graduating from high school in June. She had an academic scholarship to the University of Washington. At 18 she was beautiful and smart but she wouldn't date the boys because of her past bad experiences.

Jessica and Kari were graduating the next year. They, too, didn't date because of the rapes in Thailand.

The two younger girls had only remained virgins because they could out run the Thai boys. They were afraid of all men except their daddy.

Bob was worried about them and kept trying to get them into at least mild social situations but they weren't buying it. "We're happy with you, daddy," was their only reply.

July, 1973

Meridee had graduated that June with a degree in nursing. She was at the top of her class and so snagged a really good job at a hospital in Seattle. She had offers from hospitals in 5 other states, but she refused to leave her daddy.

The other girls were in college now. There would be a steady stream of graduations over the next 4 years. Bob thanked god every day for their brilliance. All of them had scholarships to UW. If they hadn't, it would have cost him $100,000 a year to keep them in school. That would have severely strained their budget. Now, their futures were assured at minimum cost.

August, 1977

All the girls were now college grads. All of them were employed in good jobs making lots of money. In the Thai tradition, it all went to the family. Due to the inflow cash, they were looking for more impressive digs. Houses in the two to three million dollar range were not above their means.

Bob was on the downwind leg of an approach to SeaTac. His twin turbo prop inter island aircraft was running great. As he turned base over the water, he heard a loud explosion coming from the rear of the airplane. It shook and shuddered and headed for the water. He alerted the passengers (4) to the possibility of a crash and tried to regain control of the crippled aircraft. He just managed to 'pancake' it into the water. The wings broke off as he headed for the passenger's cabin. The stewardess was doing her best to get the passengers out. Bob grabbed a couple of life jackets, roughly put them on the last 2 passengers and threw them out the open escape hatch. Making sure that there was no one left in the sinking plane, he jumped into the icy waters of Puget Sound. He herded the passengers away from the sinking craft. He heard the roar of the rescue boats approaching fast. He passed out.

The blackness in his little world slowly gave way to white walls of the hospital intensive care unit. All five of his girls were staring down at him, crying. "It's OK," he tried to say, but his mouth was not working.

"Please don't try to talk, daddy," begged Meridee, "You'll be good as new in no time."

Bob knew it wasn't the truth and he feared the worst because of his girls. Deep down he knew they could take care of themselves, but he had wanted to be a grandpa and play with his grandchildren. Darkness closed in on him again and his last thought was, "Well, here I go."

The girls were crying profusely, but they knew better than to badger the doctors. So they just cried and waited, thinking the end was near.

2 weeks later the doctor came out of Bob's hospital room and said, "I don't know why, but he's still alive. In fact, it looks as though he may actually recover."

The little girls, now young women, were elated. They hugged each other and excitedly chattered among themselves. Then they filed into the room to see daddy. He looked terrible. He had tubes and pipes running out of every body orifice including some that weren't there before. An oxygen mask was strapped to his face. It was hard to tell it was daddy. He was still unconscious. They filed back into the hall.

"OK," said Meridee, "Let's set up a rotation so someone is here all the time. We've got to help daddy!"

And so, the young women shouldered the task of assisting their daddy, knowing that it would be a long time before he would leave the hospital.

December, 1977

With Christmas bearing down upon them the women were making plans to have Christmas in the hospital. Those plans changed on December 15.

The chief of surgery summoned them to his office. "He is as good as we can get him," he announced, "You may as well drag his carcass out of here!"

The young women couldn't believe what they were hearing. Daddy would be home for Christmas!

"You'll have to help feed him for a while and he must have dressing changes daily. He must also have a bath everyday. I have written some orders as to how to get him to walk again. Don't rush it! I am only releasing him now because three of you are registered nurses. If there are any problems or if he appears to be in decline, contact me immediately," the doctor said and then shooed them out of his office.

Kari had a Suburban, so she was elected to drive. The young women waited for his release, signed the release papers and got him into the car. The drive home was fairly quiet, considering the mental state of the girls.

They parked next to the steps and all five of them carried daddy into the house. Joy abounded, not only with the girls, but also with Bob. He was so damned glad to be home! He almost cried.

Christmas of '77 was the best he could remember. He was surrounded by his girls. They spent lavishly to make sure that everything was just right for their daddy.

Before the accident, Bob had plenty of women swimming around in his breeding pool. After the accident, it became apparent that they weren't really interested in him. All they wanted was to snag a pilot. They didn't have the hots for a guy confined to a bed. His pussy puddle dried up. It would have been difficult, but not impossible to service one of them, but they had evaporated.

After New Years, the girls noticed a steady decline in Bob's attitude and demeanor. They had a girl's family meeting to see if they could find out what was troubling daddy.

"I think he's just still depressed because of the accident. The doctors told him it would be at least a year until he could even think about getting back into shape," said Kari.

"No, it's more than that," replied Meridee, "Do you remember how daddy used to date all the time? Well, he hasn't been able to do that for almost a year. I'll bet he is going nuts for female companionship."

"What can we do about that?" asked Robie.

"He's our daddy. He's the one who saved us. He's the one who almost sacrificed his life for us. I, for one, would do anything and I do mean anything to help him now," declared Jessica.

"What, exactly, are you suggesting?" asked Chelsea.

"I think you know. You're not stupid. Daddy's got a big problem and we can fix it. We owe him everything!" replied Jessica.

"Couldn't we get some of his old girlfriends to do him?" whined Karri.

"You know damned good and well that they deserted him as soon as he couldn't fly! We definitely don't want a call girl; most of them have some form of STD. That leaves us. Are we a family or not?" demanded Meridee.

"Isn't that incest?" asked Chelsea.

"Of course not! We are not blood relatives and he won't have very much to say about it. If we plan our seduction carefully, it should be a snap," replied Meridee.

The girls had a 3 hour discussion on how to seduce daddy. In the end, it was decided that Meridee, being the oldest and not a virgin would make the first approach. Thus, the plan was hatched and set into motion. Daddy would finally and totally be theirs.

"Hi, daddy! Time for your bath," Meridee giggled.

"What are you so happy about?" grouched Bob.

"Oh, you'll see," replied Meridee.

She sat him up and started to strip him. Off came the shirt. Off came the pants. He had no under wear on, so he was soon naked. This was nothing new, in fact, it happened every day with one or the other of the girls.

"Daddy, don't you miss having a sweetie-pie around sometimes?" she innocently remarked.

"Yes baby, I do," he answered, shocked at the question. Sex had never come up in discussions with his girls, especially his sex life.

"I know you do daddy. It is becoming more and more obvious every time one of us helps you bathe or dresses you..."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, but I have no control over that. It just happens without my wishing it."

"Well, daddy, I've decided to help you out. I know you love me and don't want to hurt me, but we just have to help you with this."

"We? How many of you have decided to do this thing?"

"All of us daddy. We all love you and want you to be happy, so we have decided to take matters into our own hands, so to speak. Look at your penis. It's sticking right straight up. You need relief and you may as well get it from someone who loves you. It is my turn. Don't argue or fight. You are weak right now and I am determined."

"Oh God, baby! This is wrong. I never had any intention of sleeping with any of you. Please reconsider. You guys might kill me!"

"Tough daddy, at least you'll die happy and satisfied!" she exclaimed as she got on the bed and grabbed his fully erect cock. She kissed the meatus and ran her tongue around it. She sucked the head into her mouth and started humming a happy little tune.

It must have been the tune. He exploded into her mouth like Mt. St. Helens. She didn't let a drop get away. She opened her mouth, showed him his cum and then swallowed the whole load. He almost came again. She gently stroked his cock and tickled his balls. His meat came back to life a lot faster than she thought it would.

"Damn baby!" He cried, "That was fantastic! Maybe we better not go any further. We haven't done the biggy yet. You should quit now."

"Not a chance daddy," she replied, "We're gonna do it all!" She straddled his lap and slid his 8" dick slowly into her tight, young pussy. She was slick from her excitement and soon he was buried to the hilt in her.

He couldn't believe how good it felt to be back inside a woman again. He knew then that this was the way it had to be. Bob loved his girls. As she pumped up and down on his man-meat, He realized just how lucky he was. He felt his cock thicken. That certain feeling started deep in his nuts and slammed into his brain. Meridee sensed the impending climax and rode him hard until she felt the baby juice squirt into her hungry pussy. At the same time, her climax hit her, driving her on and over the edge of sanity. She collapsed on top of him. He hugged her sweating form to him and whispered, "Thank you baby. I love you so much."

"Bath time, daddy," she exclaimed as she rolled off the bed. She got him into his wheel chair and made for the shower. Always before shower time had been merely the prophylactic practice. Today was much, much different. She helped him into the shower seat and started soaping his body paying close attention to his genitals. The rest of his body was clean and she started stroking his cock. "We must keep our dick clean," she remarked.

"Yes baby, yes! Clean our cock. Yeah, keep rubbing it like that!"

Soon, another blast of cum splattered on the shower wall. Bob had never come so much or so often. Meridee was just barely able to get him to bed.

"I'll get your supper and then I'll be in to sleep with you," she said.

"You're going to sleep with me?" he queried.

"Yeah, we can't have you getting any unrelieved erections, now can we? Its bad for your health," Meridee cheerfully stated.

"You girls aren't going to give me any rest, are you?" Bob grinned.

"Nope, we've got you where we want you for now," came the reply.

"What about Robie and Chelsea? They are both virgins. Surely you don't want to sacrifice their innocence to me."

"They volunteered too, daddy. You can't weasel out of any part of this. We all have you, we all love you and we're all keeping you!"

"What did you mean, 'for now'?" the suddenly alert Bob asked.

"This is only phase one," Meridee answered, "Wait 'til you see phase two." She wheeled him into the dining room where he was greeted by four more grinning, beautiful girls.

"Hi, daddy!" they chorused.

"Hi ladies," he responded, "I hope you know what you're doing."

"We do," they answered as one.

"It is Meridee's turn tonight. Who gets sacrificed tomorrow?" Bob groaned.

"We're not telling, daddy. It's gonna be a surprise!" exclaimed Kari.

The girls were bubbly and happy through dinner. Meridee wheeled Bob back to his bathroom and helped him brush his teeth. Then she started for the bed.

"Honey, are you sure this is what you want? Don't you want to find someone your own age?? Bob was genuinely curious.

"Let me explain something to you daddy," Meridee said, "There is only one man on the face of this planet that we are not afraid of and that man is you. We don't want anyone else. You have saved us and we are, therefore, yours. Besides, we are all in love with you. We couldn't share you with anyone else." She helped him into bed. "We've gotta get you a bigger bed," she observed.

Bob now realized that he might as well accept his lot in life. As Meridee slipped under the covers with him he knew that he had passed a major milestone.

She was nude. He was nude. She snuggled in next to him and grabbed his cock.

:"Oh God, baby," he moaned, "You are going to kill me." He kissed her deeply and found love and lust in her return.

She turned around under the sheet and tickled his balls with her tongue. She slowly licked his shaft. When she got to the tip, she popped the red head into her mouth and applied suction.

Bob moaned and started to sweat. Considering the amount of sex he had enjoyed in the last few hours, he was amazed to find his cock once more rising to the occasion.

Feeling his cock stiffen, Meridee increased her suction and gulped him down as far as she could. She happily hummed a little Thai tune which drove Bob right over the edge again. As she slurped up the love juice, Bob groaned, "OK Meridee, that's enough. Please let's rest for a while."

Snuggling up next to him once more she purred, "Anything you say daddy," and drifted off to sleep.

It took a long time for Bob to get to sleep. He thought over the events of the past few hours. It was hard to believe that last night everything had been normal. Now he was confused, baffled by the sudden change in his girls' status. Eventually he did go to sleep from sheer exhaustion, but he still had to confront some issues in the morning.

Daylight filtered in through his bedroom windows. Someone was feeling his balls. His eyes flew open and he looked down to see Meridee stroking his scrotum.

"You have nice nuts daddy," she informed him.

"I am no longer sure that they are mine. According to you girls, you now own them cock, stock and barrel," he replied.

"That's true daddy. We own them. We love them. They are forever ours."

"Forever? I thought that this was to be until I recovered," he exclaimed.

bassbelly
bassbelly
772 Followers