Take Five Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you think that because we haven't told you the total plan yet."

"Yeah, well when do you plan on wising me up to the complete plan?"

"In a few weeks, after all of us have had a coupe of shots of you."

"I feel like I'm the main attraction at a stud farm," he moaned. "Who is your next victim?"

"We thought that since you started with the eldest, we would send in the youngest next."

"Chelsea? But she is still a virgin! How can you force her to do this?"

"Daddy! We didn't force her to do anything. She volunteered. All of us did. We can't stand to see our daddy in misery. She'll be in right after breakfast," said Meridee as she wheeled her daddy to the breakfast nook.

All the girls were in the nook and all of them were grinning from ear to ear. "Good morning daddy," they sang.

"Good morning ladies. Meridee has told me the first part of your plan. I want to tell you that if you want to dump the whole thing right now, I'll be good with it."

"Don't you want us daddy?" Jessica cried with tears in her eyes.

"Of course I want you," Bob replied, "But I am not so hot with this scheme of yours."

"Oh daddy, just relax and let it happen. Besides, we've got you out numbered and out muscled right now," Robie stated.

Bob resigned himself to the fact that his girls were not to be denied. "I give up!" he

gulped and started eating breakfast.

The girls all dug in and soon it was finished.

Chelsea wheeled him away from the table and into his bathroom. She giggled as she helped him remove his clothes. It was bath time. "Don't be shy daddy. I am a registered nurse, so I've pretty much seen it all. Just relax. You can be nervous later." She started scrubbing his back and then moved around to his front. She soaped up his chest and arm pits and then soaped his cock which immediately sprang to life. "Wow, just like the movies!" she excitedly chattered.

"Chelsea, honey, I know you are a virgin. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Oh yes daddy! I have never let another man touch me. Just think you'll get to teach me everything. I have always thought about you breaking my cherry, even before the accident. I had no hope of making it happen until us girls had our 'team meeting,' I love you daddy and I know you will be the best man for me." She was stroking him harder as she made her dissertation.

Bob finally had to admit that he was going to be part of the 'master plan' as Chelsea finished rinsing him off, got him out of the tub and dried him, making sure there was no moisture on his sex. Then she wheeled him into the bedroom. She had not dressed him and didn't look like she had any plan to, either. She helped him into the bed. Then she started to undress.

As the various parts of her nurse's uniform hit the floor, Bob thought, "What a beautiful, perfect young lady she is."

She sat down beside him on the bed and started stroking his cock again. He squeezed her nubile, soft little breast. He rubbed her smooth back and started playing with her butt. She wiggled around to give him better access and found herself staring straight at his engorged cock, not four inches away. She moved in closer and stuck her tongue into the drop of pre cum that was forming at the tip. "MMMmmmm, good," she declared.

"Come up here and kiss me," Bob ordered.

She lay down next to him, grabbed his neck and moved her pretty lips onto his. He parted his lips and licked her mouth. She opened her mouth and he stuck his tongue into her. He soon found her tongue and they tongue danced in a long blissful embrace. He stroked her tits. She had his cock trapped between her legs and was trying to rub it with her thighs. When they broke the kiss, they were both panting, out of breath.

"Move your pussy up over my mouth," Bob requested.

Chelsea swung around and planted her pussy directly on his lips. He licked her slit from bottom to top. He stuck his tongue into her urethra. She was wriggling madly. He sucked on her labia and then jammed his tongue into her vagina as far as he could. She was bucking her hips up and down, humping his mouth. She played with his balls. She stroked his cock.

"Please," she whimpered, "Lets do it now."

"Straddle my hips and guide my cock into you." He instructed "You may have to bounce a little to pop your cherry. It'll hurt for a little while. If it hurts too much, just stop until it starts to feel good and then keep pressing until I am all the way in you."

Her pussy was dripping love honey. She straddled him and guided his missile into her target. Slowly she sank down onto him. Soon she came to her hymen. She tried to break it going slow but that didn't work out. She slid him almost completely out of her and with a grimace, slammed her cunt down hard. The hymen parted, never to be seen again. "Oh,oh, oooowwww," she screamed as she came to a stop. "Oh, daddy, it hurts," she cried.

"It is almost always that way the first time," he soothed, "Just be still and soon you will adjust to it."

She sat there on his dick and sure enough, the pain started drifting into the background and some new wonderful sensations took its place. She started to move her hips. He started to thrust gently into her. The more he thrust, the better it felt. Soon they had established a rhythm. The tempo increased Faster, faster, faster.

"Oh God daddy, that feels so good. Don't stop. Do it harder, faster, faster! I love this. I should have seduced you two years ago." She was twisting and bouncing on Bob's super hard cock. Suddenly her pussy clamped down on his cock and she started to shake and shudder. She didn't know what was happening but she knew she didn't want it to stop.

Bob felt her pussy start to squeeze his cock very hard. He knew she was going to cum.

She threw her head back and screamed, "Yes, yes, yes. I love it. I want more, more, more. Please don't stop!!"

But Bob was past the point of no return. He started shooting rope after rope of his hot juice into her unprotected cunt.

"Wheeee, I can feel you squirting into me. Oh, I love you daddy! You're mine forever."

As Bob wound down from his orgasm he thought, "That's the second time my girls have mentioned this forever stuff. I wonder what the plan is."

Chelsea was sated. She collapsed on top of him in a limp little heap. She was panting like a lizard and making small squeaking sounds. "Daddy, that was wonderful. It was much better than they told me it would be. I'm so glad we did it and that you got my cherry. I'll be yours always." She got off of him and lay down beside him. He kissed her tenderly.

She kissed him back.

"What, again?" he asked.

"I would like to daddy, but I'm just too sore. Maybe later we can try some of the other stuff I've heard about. I want to sleep for a little while. OK?"

"Sure baby, I need some rest too," he whispered, "Where did you girls learn how to do this sex thing?"

"Well, we've been buying porn movies for weeks. We didn't want to disappoint you. Did we do ok daddy?"

"OK? You are better than 'ok'. As far as I'm concerned you are unmatched. Of course there are three of you little lambs yet to be sacrificed to the wolf, but knowing your sisters, I am sure they'll be outstanding too."

As he drifted off to sleep, it occurred to Bob to wonder just who the lambs were and who the wolves were. As darkness closed in on him he was sure he was going to have to learn to say,"Baa."

Chelsea woke him at 4:00 AM. She was stroking his cock and, judging by the shape of it, had been for a long time. She smiled at him. "Hi daddy. I thought I would play with my new toy for a while. I hope you don't mind."

Bob was already sweating and started to hump her hand.

"I'm still sore daddy but I thought I would try it this way to see what it looks like when you shoot."

"It isn't going to take long honey," he panted.

It didn't. Soon he was shooting cum all over himself and Chelsea. "Oh wow! That is so hot," she squeaked. She licked some of it off her arm. "Yummy!" was her only comment as she started to suck up what was left. "Those movies didn't say much about how good this stuff is," she smiled.

When she had cleaned them up, she rolled over and went back to sleep.

Bob wondered how he was going to get any rest around these women. He decided that since he had no obligations, he really didn't need that much rest. Besides, he wanted to keep his family happy.

Chelsea woke him up at breakfast time with a brief but exciting blow job. She sucked it all up. "What a neat way to start breakfast," she remarked. Then she wheeled him into the breakfast nook. Once again he was greeted by the other four women. They were all giggling and smiling. "We heard you guys last night. It was so sexy! I can't wait, so I'm next," declared Jessica.

"A little lamb," he muttered.

"We're not little lambs. We're women!" smiled Robie.

"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about me," Bob stated.

The girls all laughed, knowing that the order of things was now settled. After breakfast, Jessica grabbed the chair and started wheeling Bob away. "Bath time," she cheerfully announced and headed for the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, she started to slowly strip him. She took a lot of time.

"What's the matter? Are you afraid?" Bob asked.

"Oh, no," Jessica replied, "I just want to enjoy the experience. I've never actually wanted to do this to a man and I'm liking this more and more as time goes on." She started peeling his pants off. As his cock popped out of his pants she wrapped her fingers around it and jacked it slowly.

"We won't make it to the bath at this rate," he observed.

"Don't be a spoil sport. I just wanna play with our dick for a while."

"There probably isn't much in there anyway. Chelsea screwed my eyeballs out."

"I'm sure we can repair the damage," she replied and continued stroking his dick. She had a little smiled on her face as her lips closed over the head. She stuck her tongue in the pee hole.

"I'm very close to cumming, hon," Bob announced.

She dropped his pecker and started his bath. She took off all her clothes and let him squeeze her tits. She washed him thoroughly, every part. Of course, some parts got more attention than others. By the time the bath was over and he was dried, he was hard, very hard. His cock was throbbing.

Jessica noticed the throbbing and got curious. "What is it doing daddy?" she asked, examining it closely.

"I'm afraid it is getting ready to do the evil deed."

"Oh, in that case, we better get you into your bed so you don't have an accident. We can't have daddy doing uncouth things in the bathroom, now can we?"

She helped him into bed and turned on his TV. "I'll be back in a minute," she said.

He picked up the remote and switched to the news channel. The talking head was saying, "Tomorrow, we'll have a live interview with Bob Wilford, the pilot hero who saved his passengers last year following the crash of his inter island aircraft into Puget Sound. This is an interview you won't want to miss."

"Damn!" he exclaimed to himself. "Jessica, get in here!" he ordered.

She quickly appeared "Is there a problem daddy?" she asked innocently.

"Well, DUH," he said. "Did you see that stuff on TV about an interview with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" she said excitedly. "Boy, this is better than we planned!"

"Better than you planned? What have you little witches been up to?"

"We figured that since we have a genuine hero living with us, he might as well get the recognition he deserves. We won't let them hurt you daddy. Besides, it's all part of the plan!"

He had an epiphany. He wasn't protecting them anymore. They were protecting him. He resolved to see how far this would go.

"Why don't you just watch TV for a while? I'll be back before you know it and take care of your problem," she said, pointing to the tented covers.

"OK," Bob reluctantly answered. He was too tired to fight it. He suspected he might be permanently screwed.

The TV droned on incessantly. Bored beyond words, he drifted into a sleep filled with dreams of little Thai girls slowly roasting him over and open pit. When he awoke, Jessica was lying naked next to him. He little tits were pressed into him. Her nipples were like bullets. He put his arms around her and hugged her gently.

"Please take it easy on me daddy. The last time I had sex I was being raped and it was really painful and frightening. Chelsea and Meridee have assured me that it won't be that way with you. I really want to love you in this way but please don't scare me or hurt me."

"Honey, I would cut my prick off before I would hurt you. Since you haven't had much sex it may hurt a little at first, but I guarantee that if you stick with it, you'll love it."

"OK daddy, are you going to fuck me now?" she asked with a quiver in her voice.

"Oh, no, baby girl. We aren't going to do it yet. First I need to make you feel good. Slide your pussy up to my lips."

"Eww! What are you going to do daddy?"

"I'm going to lick your pretty little twat until you cum. Then I'm going to lick it some more. After that, I won't be fucking you. You'll be fucking me."

"Just show me what to do," she replied as she slid up his chest and pressed her twat against his lips.

He stuck his tongue out and licked her labia. He poked his tongue into her vagina. He started licking and sucking. He could smell the evidence of her arousal. It was beautiful. He knew he couldn't stop. She was starting to move her hips around in little circles. Then she grabbed his head and jammed it into her cunt as hard as she could. Bob could barely breath, but he was resolved to carry this through and make his little girl cum. She started moaning and making little mousey sounds. She ground her pussy into his lips. Copious quantities of love juice were now flowing in a river onto his waiting tongue. He happily lapped it all up. Soon her moans turned into screams and her screams turned into shrieks.

"What's happening to me daddy?" she yelled as she thrust her hips into his face.

"You're gonna cum," was the reply, "just let it happen baby girl. This is the best part!"

"Oh, God!!" she cried and climaxed hard. "Oh daddy, you were right. That felt way good. Can we do it again?"

"Of course, angel," he panted as he licked her up and down again.

She came two more times and then collapsed on him. He was very happy. She smiled at him and hugged him tightly. "That is the best feeling I have ever felt in my entire life," she commented. "Are you gonna fuck me now?"

"No baby girl, I told you that you would fuck me. This way you can be in complete control. If you get hurt or scared, you can quit. I want you to be happy. Straddle my hips, grab my prick and guide it into your pussy. When it feels comfortable, we'll continue."

"OK daddy," she agreed and straddled his hips. She guided his erect cock into her honey hole. "That feels so good daddy. I'm gonna go for it!" And with that, she plunged his shaft all the way into her love canal. She was still for a minute while the pain of entry subsided. Sooner than he thought she could she started moving her hips back and forth over his meat stick. "I never knew it could be this way. It's like nothing I ever felt before. No wonder everybody loves sex!" she cried as she fucked him.

Faster and faster she stroked. He started thrusting up into her. She was as tight as a virgin. He wished he could kill the little rats that had raped her and hurt her. Her stroking on his dick was getting harder and more erratic. He knew she was close. He was close too. He rammed into her as hard as he could. Her pussy tightened up and almost squeezed his cock off.

She screamed as she came. He grunted and shot a hot load of sperm laden semen into her womb. Her pussy was spasming around his dick. She lay on his chest panting and quivering. "Oh daddy, she puffed, "we have to do this again and again and again. I don't want to ever stop. I'll love you forever. You will always be mine."

He was starting to think that there was something definitely permanent about 'the plan'.

She lay down beside him and ran her tongue into his mouth. He responded with a little tongue lashing of his own. "Could it get any better than this?" he thought. He knew the answer was yes. After all, he still had two beautiful women to go and one of them was a virgin.

Jessica wheeled him into the breakfast nook the next morning. He had a lop sided grin on his face. The girls were laughing and joking.

After he had finished his oat meal he asked, "There are only two of you left. Which one is next?"

"Me, daddy, me," Robie clamored excitedly.

"How, exactly, did you little demons select Robie?"

"We played a game," Meridee said.

"And Robie lost, huh?" he inquired.

"Oh no daddy, I won!" she gleefully announced.

Robie was the second youngest and the last virgin left. "Are you sure honey? You can still keep your virginity until you marry."

"I'll never marry anyone but you," she confided.

He looked at her quizzically. There it was again. What did they know that he didn't know?

"Oh boy! Bath time," she whispered in his ear. "This is what I've always wanted." She wheeled him toward the bathroom. She forgot who was doing what and to whom so she stripped herself before she realized that daddy still had his clothes on. "Oops," she giggled and began to divest him of his shirt and pants. "Oh daddy, it's beautiful!" she excitedly exclaimed as she inspected his cock. "I'm so glad now that we watched those naughty movies! Can I squeeze it?"

"Sure. You'll do a lot more than squeeze it before the night is over."

"It's so hard and yet so soft. Is it always like this?"

"No, only when beautiful women play with it. Be careful! It could go off at any minute," he warned.

She gingerly helped him into the tub and started soaping him up. "Can I play with it in the tub?" she asked.

"I'll let you play with mine if you'll let me play with yours."

Spreading her perfect legs, she said, "OK, there it is." She was soaping his balls and squeezing them lightly. She squeezed his cock and stroked it slowly. He reached over and petted her pretty little pussy. She moaned and started to hump his hand. He slipped a finger tip into her vagina. He could feel her hymen. She slipped on the wet floor and fell into the tub. He grabbed her breasts and massaged them. He flicked her nipples and they stood right up.

"Let's get dried off and go play," she requested as she bounced out of the tub and headed for the towel rack. She got him out of the tub and applied a big, fluffy towel to his body, paying close attention to the business section. Then she wheeled him into the bedroom.

She helped him mount the bed. He was lying on his back with his dick sticking straight up in the air. She slipped in beside him and held him into her arms.

He gazed into her beautiful eyes. He saw love, lust and fear. "Don't be afraid, darlin'," he whispered into her chest.

"Daddy, I want to do this and I want to do it real bad but those boys in Thailand scared the hell out of me. The other girls have told me how great this is, but I guess I'll have to be led into it."

"Don't worry about a thing baby girl," he said once more regretting that he couldn't kill the punks that had wreaked havoc on his girls. He stroked her back and hugged her gently. "Just do what I tell you and you'll have a great time."

"I hope so daddy. What do I do first?"

"You can start by playing with my dick and balls just like you did in the bathroom. Then, scoot your pussy around here where I can grab it with my lips."

"Like this daddy?"

"Perfect! Now I'm going to eat your snatch. You'll love it. Soon you'll get a strange, wonderful feeling. Just go with it and don't hold back."

"Can I kiss it daddy?"

"Do whatever you want. Regard it as your new toy." And with that, he jammed his tongue into her juicy quim. He sucked up as much of her love honey as he could. She tasted great. The wonderful aroma of her love lips was overwhelming. He could stay like this forever.