Take Five Ch. 02

Story Info
He can take all of it!
7.4k words
4.47
22k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

This story is a continuation of chapter one. It will make more sense if you read the first chapter first. I know it's been a long time coming. Other than laziness, I have no excuse.

*

The big Cessna Caravan sank slowly onto the dirt runway at Rancho Siam. Bob Wilford relaxed in the passenger seat as his adopted daughter, Meridee, expertly landed the big single.

Finally recovered after two years of intense attention from an army of doctors and his five daughters, they had flown him out to the Montana ranch. He had never seen the ranch but the girls had told him all about it. They had prepared a slide show for him while he was still recovering.

Kari met them at the air strip in her Suburban and they all rode together to the ranch house. It was a huge, fifteen thousand square foot structure with five bedrooms, a professional kitchen and well appointed living spaces. Two of the girls helped Bob up the steps since he still had a little trouble negotiating stairs.

"Wow, you guys really did a great job," he commented as he sat on the living room sofa.

"Kari and I have to fly back to Seattle to get my car," Meridee said. "When I get back all our stuff will have been transferred to the ranch. Robie is in charge of ranch operations so she'll get you settled into you new bedroom. We're leaving right now so Kari can get back early this evening."

Meridee and Kari both had commercial pilot's licenses. Chelsea and Jessica had been learning to hunt and they had hired a couple of professional guides to help them the first couple of years. After their training they could be guides in the fall. Robie was the ranch foreman. She handled the cattle and the ranch hands. In addition to these duties, three of the girls were registered nurses, one was a biologist and one was an electrical engineer. All had graduated from the University of Washington, Seattle. And, of course, daddy was their stud.

Robie grabbed his hands and pulled him to his feet. "Follow me daddy. I want to show you your new work place!"

She led him down a long hall and through the door to his bedroom. The girls had outdone themselves setting up his bedroom and decorating it. As soon as the door shut she jumped into his arms and kissed him. "I'm first, daddy! I won the lottery so I get you first. Isn't it great?"

Bob hugged her into his body and they fell on the double king sized bed together.

"Let me get those grubby clothes off of you. You need a shower," she giggled. She quickly and expertly stripped him. When his boxers came off she bent and kissed his cock which immediately rose and pointed at her. Her clothes followed his and she took his hand and guided him into the bathroom. There was a huge separate shower room and a large hot tub.

"We can do the hot tub later. Right now I want to get you clean and get you in bed. After all, we can't let you get tired, can we?"

They stood under the shower spray and held each other tightly. It had been three weeks since Robie had a piece of daddy and she was extra horny. He scooped her up and kissed her again. "What a great place to work!" He remarked.

"I have to clean my machine before I use it," Robie commented. She soaped his entire body and then washed his balls and cock. "This is so much fun. I'm gonna love having one of your babies!" she babbled.

He rubbed his prick across her belly. It was harder than diamonds when she grasped it. "Time to dry off. You're on the clock!"

They rubbed each other down with the rough Euro style towels. She led him to the massive bed. "Make love to me daddy. I need you so much!"

Bob's head dropped to her nipples. He sucked hard on them one at a time. "That feels so good! I've missed it a lot."

His hands massaged her breasts and she wriggled under the petting assault. He licked her ear lobes and sucked on her neck. One hand found its way down her body to her wet, slippery pussy. He plunged a finger in her and felt for her G spot. When he rubbed it gently she came immediately. "Does that mean you like it?" he asked.

"No daddy, I love it. Keep me high. Don't let me down."

He rubbed her again and she came on his hand again. She had a death grip on his dick and was slowly jacking it. She didn't want him to cum until he was deep inside her. He twisted around and rammed his tongue into her cunt. She squealed and humped his face. He was having a hard time staying with her as she bucked and jumped under him. Her lips closed over the head of his cock and she sucked as hard as she could. She deep throated him during her next climax. He almost came in her throat.

He spun around and held her body as tightly into him as he could. She guided his cock to her love tunnel and he gave a mighty thrust, burying himself deep within her. "Oh god yes!" she squealed as he started to drive all the way in and all the way out.

"Give me our baby!" she demanded. She humped fiercely upon his rod. "Give it to me! I want to feel that good, good feeling when you shoot. Make us a baby1"

He felt her pussy starting to flex around his member and he knew she was in for an intense climax. He increased his stroke and when her pussy clamped down on him, he buried himself as deeply into her as he could and squirted her hungry cunt full of sperm laden semen. He was mostly paralyzed while he delivered his gift to her.

"Mmmm, it feels so warm and squishy in me. As soon as you are ready, I want another injection!"

"Your wish is my command," Bob replied. He spooned her. "I need a little nap."

She heard him snoring lightly with his cock pressed tightly against her pussy. His arm was thrown across her body and she hugged it to her breasts. She loved her daddy! She dozed off feeling his breath against her neck.

She woke up to the feeling of his hard cock pressed against her pussy. He was humping her in his sleep, trying to get into her so she reached between her legs and guided him home. It felt so good to feel him again in her cunt. Three weeks was too long without a piece of daddy. His arms tightened around her and she knew he was awake.

"Fill me up again daddy. I need your love potion in me now!"

Bob humped her as hard as he could and soon he felt 'that feeling' rising through his nuts and shooting into her pussy.

"Oh, Robie, you're gonna be a great mom. I'll shoot a baby into you every year until you give up!"

"Not likely daddy. I'll still be going strong and cumming on you when you have a long grey beard!"

"Yeah, you probably will," Bob softly acknowledged.

At breakfast the next morning, Kari, who had gotten back about ten the night before, said, "I've got a little announcement to make!"

"Let's have it sweetheart," Bob intoned.

"I win the 'knocked up' lottery! I have tested positive for pregnancy. I get to make the first baby!"

Bob got up and hugged Kari from behind. "I'm so happy honey. I know you'll make us a great baby. If you need someone to help as a breast pump, I'm available."

"Oh, ha ha daddy. You know I won't miss my turn in your bed until I'm ripe as a peach. I'm sure you'll get to extract lots of nourishment!"

Bob spent the day following Robie around the ranch. It was a huge spread. One day would not be nearly enough. The ranch hands all seemed to respect his daughter. He guessed they had all been told to keep it clean or hit the trail. The property backed up onto national forest land so it really was a lot bigger than just the ranch acreage. They rode all day and still didn't cover even an eighth of it. As they approached the ranch house, he saw Meridee's car parked in front.

As they walked through the front door, she ambushed him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Wheeee! It's my turn tonight. I knew I'd get back in time to get you!"

"Let's at least have dinner first. Then we can go practice."

"Practice what daddy?"

"Making babies. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes daddy. I want to be knocked up just like Kari."

They had prime rib of elk that night. The girls were all good cooks and so they hadn't hired a cook yet. The prime rib was excellent. As soon as they polished off the Key Lime Pie, Meridee took her daddy's arm and escorted him to his bedroom. She started stripping him immediately. He slowly undressed her and they went to the shower. The stinging bite of the shower spray relaxed them and she snuggled back into his arms.

"I've missed this so much! Let's get dry and go practice!"

She dried them both and then grabbed his cock and led him to the bed. He rolled onto it pulling her down with him. Their whole bodies rubbed each other. Her pussy was drenched in love juice. He spun her around and licked her clit. She quivered and screamed as she swallowed his cock.

He almost came when she sucked him into her mouth. He licked her pussy with renewed vigor. Without warning, she came on his face. It was heaven. He turned her around and dropped between her thighs.

"Yes, daddy, yes, give me my baby!"

Bob slid into her tunnel of love and started stroking.

"Mmmm, so good, so good," she softly sighed.

Faster and faster he drove into her as she whimpered and moaned. She climaxed again.

"Oh yes daddy, give it to me. Fuck me hard. Faster. Faster!"

Bob felt her cunt rippling around his dick. Her tight pussy muscles clamped down, milking him, sucking all the cum out of his balls and into her. He quickly deflated and fell out.

As soon as he rolled onto his side, she grasped his cock. "We can make it hard again, can't we daddy?" she pouted.

"Oh yeah, but I need to rest first. Don't forget I'm an old man."

"You're not old daddy. You're just right for us."

She snuggled into his chest and started a nap. He followed soon after.

When Bob awoke he was receiving a world class blow job. His eyes popped open and his balls shot off. Meridee captured all of it.

"I really loved what you just did, but it isn't going to make any babies," Bob told her.

"This isn't the last time. We can make babies anytime. I just had to taste your juice again. Don't be mad, please daddy."

"How can I be mad awakening to a superior blow job? I loved every minute of it. I'm the slave here. If you want to suck it instead of fuck it, I must obey."

"Oh daddy, you're not our slave. You're our stud. Every good ranch has a stud and you are the number one stud on this ranch!"

"Hmmm, now there's something to think about. We'll have to wait a while before more practice though."

"While we're waiting do you think you could possibly munch my muffin?"

"Slide that tasty little morsel up here and I'll have a snack!"

Bob licked and sucked the insides of her thighs. He kissed her mound and slowly licked her slit. She shuddered and started moaning. When he grabbed her clit with his lips she screamed and humped his face. He tongued the hard little nub and she went completely insane.

"OH! Daddy! More, more, more," she shrieked.

Her juices started to flow and Bob sucked it all up. He rammed his tongue into her quivering pussy. He sucked on her clit again and felt for her G spot with his finger. When he found it, he sucked harder on her love bud and rubbed her G spot vigorously. She exploded into a continuous orgasm that lasted for minutes. When it was over, she pulled him to her and hugged him as tightly as she could. She tried to melt into his body.

"Daddy that was the most intense experience of my life. You'll have to do that much more often!"

"Your wish is my command honey. Oh, look! Our cock is standing again."

"Put it in me daddy. I want to be pregnant. Fuck me hard and deep."

Bob slid into her already wet pussy. He could feel her jerking and twitching on his dick. He slowly stroked her to orgasm again and then came deep inside her.

"I need a nap," he commented as she lay there shuddering from her recent climax.

"I need a rest after that too. It was just super daddy. Oh God, I hope I'm pregnant!"

The nap turned into a full night's sleep. Meridee was not happy when he woke her up.

"Look at what you did! You screwed my brains out and I didn't get to wake up even once during the night to return the favor."

"What's wrong with right now?" Bob asked.

"Oh yeah, I've still got you naked and our dick is hard. C'mon stud, sock it to me!"

He slammed it into her. She made a little "OOF!" sound. He rapidly brought her to the point of no return and then slowed down. When he was sure she wouldn't cum immediately, he rapidly stroked her again. He brought her right to edge five times.

Finally she wailed, "Daddy, give it to me. I've got to cum. I'm dying here!"

He fucked her hard again and this time he let her plummet over the edge into ecstasy. She went down screaming and crying. "Oh daddy, daddy that was so good, so intense. You must be the best pecker in the west!"

They lay in each other's arms for another half hour. Then Robie appeared at the door.

"Breakfast time," she giggled.

When Meridee and Bob got to the breakfast table, all the girls were gathered there. A mountain of food was spread out before them. And the hungry girls were soon gobbling it all up.

"By the way," Bob asked, "don't those ranch hands ever try to move on you girls?"

Robie answered, "We told them to leave us alone. We told them that you were our daddy and you were a crazy Viet Nam vet who would go nuts and kill anyone who tried to screw us. We also told them if they tried to move on us, we would have to fire them to save them from you. So far, they've bought it, so act mean when you are among them. They're already scared to death of you. Keep it that way."

"Boy, you guys are really tricky. I'll have to watch myself now!"

"Oh daddy we would never do anything to you. We love you. We're all gonna have your babies."

Meridee handed him off to Jessica. "Let's see some more of the ranch," she said.

They packed a lunch and went exploring. Several streams ran through the property.

"Do any of these streams have fish in them?" asked Bob.

"All of them do," she replied.

"I'll have to get a license so I can give them a try. I love fly fishing."

Noontime found them in a secluded glade by a creek. Bob spread out the blanket while Jessica unpacked their lunch. After the meal, Bob repacked the lunch bag and tied it to one of the horses. When he turned around Jessica was lying on the blanket nude. He stared at her perfect little body.

"What are you waiting for daddy? I want to breed and I want to do it now!"

It was the perfect spot for a noon time tryst. The creek babbled in the background and the blanket was surrounded by grass. The sun was out and the air was warm.

Bob took his clothes off and crawled onto the blanket with Jessica. He cuddled her in his arms and kissed her with lots of tongue and wetness. His hands roved over her body as she pulled on his cock.

"Put it in me now, please daddy. I've waited too long. Let's do it!"

Bob sucked on her nipples and massaged her breasts. Her pussy was hairless and perfect. He couldn't resist. He stuck his tongue in her. She groaned her approval and held his head tightly between her legs while he licked and sucked and tongue fucked her. He sucked her love bud into his greedy mouth and licked it rapidly. Her legs quivered as she came on his face.

He moved up her body licking and sucking. He reamed out her navel. He engulfed her little tits and sucked hard on them. She felt his cock at her entrance.

"Do it now daddy. Make love to me. I love you so much."

He slipped into her ultra tight pussy. She was very wet from the tongue lashing she had received. He slid it all the way in until he felt his balls bounce off her ass.

"Do it hard daddy! Make me cum!"

He long stroked her toward her sweet reward. She wriggled on his cock, quivering and shaking. He increased the tempo of his strokes and she responded with some rhythm of her own.

"I'm gonna cum daddy, I'm gonna cum. Shoot it into me! I want it now!"

Her pussy contracted around him like an iron fist as she climaxed. He squirted a long stream of semen into her. This time, his cock didn't deflate so he just kept on stroking.

"You must be superman daddy. I love this. Give me some more love juice."

It took him much longer to cum the next time, but she came three times while he stroked happily away inside her. He grunted when the last of his juice was deposited in her.

"You've made me so happy. I'll always want to make love with you," she commented.

They got dressed and rode back to the house. "I get you tonight too, so don't try to hide! I'm learning to track wild game so you wouldn't have a chance!" she laughed.

"The chances of me hiding from you are the same as me being appointed to the Saturn astronaut program. You know I love you. I'll be waiting in my workshop."

As the sun settled down over the mountains, Jessica made her way to daddy's bedroom door. He was snoozing quietly with no clothes on. Oh boy, this is my chance to surprise daddy! She thought as she sneaked over to the bed.

She got naked in a hurry and gently settled in facing his sleeping cock. She blew gently on his dick and watched as it twitched. She licked it lightly and kissed the tip. It stirred and started to rise. Daddy had not yet awakened. When it was fully erect she slipped her lips over it and started to gently suck it. It twitched in her mouth. She slid it all the way into her throat. Bob started to stir. His eyes opened just as Jessica's lips touched his pubes.

"Oh baby don't stop," he moaned.

She sucked mightily on his dick and bobbed her head up and down on it. She squeezed his balls and pulled on his sack. He erupted like a volcano into her hungry mouth.

"See what you did? Now I have to eat your pussy until it gets hard again because I plan to make love to you all night!"

"Promise?"

"Of course!"

He kissed her feet and sucked on her toes. He licked her insteps and nibbled on her ankles, working his way up her smooth tapered legs. He sucked on the backs of her knees. Her pussy was getting very, very wet. He caressed her mound with his lips and licked his way down to her slit. Her labia were swollen, engorged in anticipation. He licked her juicy pussy and rammed his tongue into her love tunnel.

"Oh daddy, don't ever stop, please, please make me cum with your tongue!"

He licked up to her clit and sucked it into his lips. His tongue did a dance across the little nub while Jessica went crazy. He slipped his finger into her vagina and rubbed her G spot. She came immediately, her hips bucking up from the sheets as her orgasm took over her body.

"You must be the best pussy eater in the world," she panted.

Her hands found his semi rigid pole. She jacked it for a while and it slowly grew in her little fist. She stared at it as it grew knowing, hoping it would soon shoot a baby into her. Like all the girls, she wanted a baby from Bob very badly and she was determined to be next on the preggy list. She rolled Bob onto his back and straddled his hips. Their cock was now at full attention. She slowly impaled herself on it.

"That feels so good!" she giggled as she slid up and down the man meat. She bounced faster and faster and he thrust up into her. She felt him start to swell up inside her.

"Roll over quick daddy and shoot it into me so I can hold it in!" She excitedly squealed.

He rolled over her and rammed his cock as far inside as he could. Her pussy flexed around him as she came. He presented her with a stream of baby fluid.

"Don't pull it out! Leave it in me as long as you can. I'm making a baby here!"

Long after he went soft, Bob kept the limp stub tight against her hot little pussy. "Tell me when you think you're knocked up so we can start working toward the next injection," he said calmly.

"You just stay where you are. We've got all night for the next dose. Be patient!"

"Yes maam."

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers
12