Take It or Leave It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunaina
Sunaina
11 Followers

"So when are you joining"

I smiled," I still haven't been offered."

He smiled back," I think that is just a formality"

"Thank you for your confidence. Wish you were my employer."

"Sure! Anytime you wish, come to Delhi. I will employ you."

"Yes Sunaina! Vijay is the General Manager in a hotel chain." Mom is saying.

"Yes beti! You can stay with us. After all there is nothing like home food." aunty is saying.

Vijay is laughing now." Mommy never eats in my hotel. "

I too am laughing now while aunty dismisses her son with a wave of her hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we step out to drop the mothers at the convention, Vijay and I have become friends. I do not have any worry about my looks. I am sure Vijay is attracted to me. I could not help noticing a little bulge in his trousers as he got up from the sofa rather awkwardly

One thing I was worried about is my voice. It is holding up nicely. I had read somewhere that you should hold your pitch midway between gargling and falsetto and speak with vibrations confined to top half of the throat. Top half resonance can be ensured by practicing with fingers placed above and below your Adam's apple. The movements of the lower finger should be kept to the minimum.

Now we are on your way. Naturally, I am sitting in the front with Vijay and our moms are at the back.

The plan is that after dropping the moms we are to proceed for some shopping. I will help Vijay to select some dresses for his little sisters. We will return to pick up the moms in about four hours.

"So beta (my dear daughter) take care of Sunaina esp. in crowded areas... there are enough roadside Romeos "aunty is saying.

"Don't worry aunty; this is my city. Tell your beta to hold my hands. He may get lost."

Aunty laughs and says," You naughty girl. You may think you are grown up. For me you will remain children"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did someone tell you that you are pretty?" Vijay is telling me as we leave the convention centre for the Haw Mahan area. "I know it. Anyway why are you saying it now?"

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever."

I am smiling now and say impishly," Are you making a pass?"

He smiles back," Not so far. Are you looking forward to it?"

Both of us are laughing now.

I feel something is happening to me. I want to be the sweetheart to this handsome man, who more than anything makes me, laugh. But will he laugh when he knows the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Why not select a wedding dress for both of you while you are here." The shopkeeper is saying as he packs our selections for Vijay's sisters. Now what made him think so? I blush and kept quiet. Vijay laughed.

"That can wait. But show some latest designs for this lady here. That is if she can try it for me to select a few."

"Oh sure sir. We do have a trial room."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have bought a salwar kameez, a lehanga choli and a night wear for me after trying out about a dozen dresses. Having trapped me, Vijay almost converted the shop into a ramp and me into a one woman fashion show. But I felt so happy being able to try out lovely new dresses. Only the night wear I had not tried though he kept whispering into my ear to try it.

Having started I continued to buy many things and now we realize that we have just an hour to go before we meet our moms.

"Let us have some tea."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Sunaina dear, you have made my day. But for you I would have died of boredom. I am serious. Why don't you come and work for me. If you work hard and continue to look beautiful, I may actually propose to you. Then we can come here to buy our wedding dress and get married." "No Vijay! Don't say these things. I need time to think through. I feel confused now."

We are sitting close to each other in a dimly lit restaurant.

"Ok dear; I understand."

I realize my hand is in his hand.

What am I doing? Oh God help me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is night now. Mother and aunty are in the master bedroom preparing to sleep. I am in my room. Vijay is in the guest room next to me. There is a connecting door between my room and his. I am wearing the night dress which Vijay had bought for me. I tip toe to the connecting door and stand in front of it. This is the seventh or eighth time that I have done it. I turn to go back to my bed, when I feel a presence behind me. I turn and find the door ajar. Vijay is standing there in his pajamas.

"The night dress adds to your beauty."

"Oh Vijay"

I rush to him and he embraces me. I am sobbing now.

He holds me tight and passes his fingers through my hair.

"Oh Vijay! Make me yours." I say as I sob.

Oh no! That was my original voice. I am stunned. Vijay knows now. Still he is holding me tight and comforting me. But he should be pushing me away.

" Now, Now! My Sunaina darling. Your mother has told me about you and got my consent for the experiment. She wanted no surprises and scenes in a public place. Dont worry. I still love you. I will wait till you become a woman fully. I will also help you become one. So relax now."

I am sobbing all the more now. Vijay leads me to his bed and starts kissing me. Soon he is playing with my boobs and tits. I take him in my mouth and he comes in explosions. He uses his hand to help me come. We sleep hugging each other.

Sunaina
Sunaina
11 Followers
12