Take It Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I - I just couldn't."

"Your wife doesn't know you're a cocksucker?"

"I'm not," I protested.

"Could have fooled me," Marcus said. "You want to suck it now, don't you?"

"No. I - I mean, I will if you want me to."

"Want to do it back in the bedroom?" Marcus suggested, and when I shook my head no he laughed.

"Well, where you do want it? In the mouth or in the ass?"

"The ass?" No!"

"Okay then," Marcus said, pulling on his dick. "First though, get it up."

"What?"

"Your dick. I want to see you get it up."

"Here?"

"Yeah. Let me see what you've been giving that lady in there all these years," Marcus said. "Get a hard on, and then I'll let you suck my dick."

Embarrassed, I pulled on my dick while trying to think of something to get me stiff. I felt so ashamed that even staring at his long black snake did little good.

"Maybe this will help," Marcus said, and after setting his glass down he reached down and grabbed me, practically crushing my limp stem with his thumb and index finger as he yanked on it hard.

"There you go," Marcus said as he pulled hard on my fully engorged penis. "Is that as big as it gets?"

My answer came in the form of an orgasm that spat into his hand, the milky white cream stark against his ebony fingers. My knees were jelly as I came, and after my orgasm subsided Marcus wiped his hand on my chest.

"Probably going to take some time for me to cum," Marcus said as he eased me down to my knees. "Something tells me you don't mind that though. Neither do I, because to tell you the truth you give better head than your old lady."

Marcus took a long time, and he was right in that I didn't mind. I reveled in sucking on that sleek hunk of manhood, with my wife's juices still on it, and even though it took about 15 minutes to get him off, I kept gobbling his cock until he shot his load down my throat.

I got to my feet, my jaw throbbing, and after as I watched Marcus get dressed I walked him to the door.

"What are you going to tell your wife?" Marcus asked, and when I asked him what he meant he explained.

"When she asks you about you givng me head," he told me.

"I'm not going to tell her that," I assured him. "And please don't you say anything."

"I don't have to," Marcus said. "She saw you."

"WHAT?"

"A couple of minutes before I coated your throat, I looked up and there she was standing in the doorway looking at us."

"Why didn't you say something?" I complained. "Stopped me or at least warned me."

"What the fuck could I say? There was no hiding it. You were on your knees sucking on my cock while pulling your pecker like a chimp," Marcus said. "She's not stupid."

"Hey man," Marcus said, putting his hand on my shoulder as I fought the tempattion to cry. "Some women like seeing that. She looked a little shocked, but maybe deep inside she liked what she saw."

"I doubt it."

"Cheer up man. Who knows? Maybe you'll be calling me up next week inviting me over again," Marcus suggested. "The three of us together. How does that sound? Maybe Darcy would like that, maybe get herself off watching me put my dick in your ass."

***

I didn't call Marcus next week, like he had suspected I would. I didn't call at all.

"Marcus?" I heard Darcy say as I stood at her side. "This is Darcy. I just wanted to thank you for last night. My husband told me what you suggested to him, and I just wanted you to know that I'm interested. Very interested."

***

thank you for reading

12