Take Me Away

Story Info
Lost Terran finds receptive alien rescuer.
1.7k words
4.24
12.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call came. It wasn't unexpected, but it was worrying.

"Paul, we need you back."

"Of course, General."

I had been humanity's best pilot in the Fourth Inhuman War, traveling though Quasi-space from system to system and leading my fleet to a series of victories. I had been feted and given all sorts of honors when I returned after five intense years of combat. At the age of 28, I'd had enough. I retired from the Spacefleet and was determined to enjoy life on good old Earth.

But the Darkons hadn't been completely exterminated. We'd missed one galactic cluster. And on the theory that the best defense is a good attack, the last of the Darkons' fleet was headed - right towards good old Earth.

"I knew we could trust you, Captain."

Two days later, I was back in my familiar ship, the Sunrise. I was to be in command of the entire Terran fleet. We got away from the Solar System and made the transition into Quasi-space. The Darkon fleet was about 10 million light years from Earth, so we should meet them in 3 days for the Quasi-space battle.

It was intense. We lost 3/4 of our ships, but slayed every last Darkon vessel. The climactic act came when the Sunrise went head-to-head against the final Darkon ship, their fleet commander. After 20 intense minutes of absorbing laser shots and hypermissiles, both his shield and mine were exhausted. I fired my last hypermissile and blew up his ship.

But as his final act, his last laser shot disabled my Quasi-space drive. I fell back out of it into normal space, millions of light-years from home.

*

The Sunrise still had its conventional engines working just fine and plenty of fuel. There was food enough from the hydroponic processor to last me a lifetime or three. So I wasn't in any immediate physical danger. With only a single human in it, there was enough plant matter in the ship to convert carbon dioxide into all the oxygen I needed.

The issue I would face, it appeared, would be loneliness.

Not that I was unused to it. Even living on Earth I had been alone. It is unwise for a military pilot who can be called into action and killed at any time to have a family. But this was a deeper loneliness. At least on Earth I could spend time in the company of other humans if I wanted to.

I looked around. I didn't see any nearby stars that looked like they might have habitable planets. I did, however, through the ship's telescope, see a structure that looked artificial. I pointed the ship towards it and headed that way.

When I approached - several weeks later - I determined that what I had been viewing was a Dyson bubble. I was immediately impressed. Whatever civilization this was had gone far beyond either humanity or the Darkons on the Kardashev scale. I fired my retro-rockets and let the ship slowly drift towards one of the large statites.

As was to be expected, my approach had been noticed. I wondered if a radio communication would be attempted. Nope. Instead, some sort of thin fibers in the form of a net popped out towards my ship. It, and me, was hauled into an airlock in the statite. The door closed behind me.

I waited patiently. Several hours later, the external door was wrenched off from my ship. I stepped outside into a perfectly breathable atmosphere. I looked around, but saw no one.

A voice seemed to sound in my head. "Go to the wall with a red mark on it."

I looked around, found the indicated wall, and walked until I was directly under the mark. A transparent container came down from the ceiling, enclosing me. It was maybe eight feet tall and three feet square. A purple vapor emerged, and I fell unconscious.

When I woke, I was in a room maybe 20 feet by 30 feet, lying on a bed. A humanoid was standing by it. She - it was definitely a she - had a pale-blue body that flowed somewhat. She kept it mostly in the shape of a voluptuous human female, with massive breasts and a plump rear which jiggled.

Her voice rang directly into my brain. "You are a most interesting primitive specimen. I scanned your mind and easily mastered your simple language within what you would call seconds."

I spoke my own words out loud. "Um, thanks? And thanks for rescuing me."

She smiled. Her voice in my head sounded almost like a purr. "Your species has not even the simple art of direct brain-to-brain communication."

I shrugged my shoulders. "We're about as far away from that as I am from my home planet."

"By the way, while you were unconscious, your internal body structure was modified. You no longer need to, as your words go, eat or drink, and you will excrete all bodily wastes as a vapor."

"If I don't eat or drink, how do I take in nutrients?"

"The same way we do. From the nutrient-rich air."

"I assume you can't send me home."

"We abandoned actual space travel over one billion of your years ago. We have structures built like this around every one of what you refer to as red dwarf stars in the area. And you are a mere infant by our species' standard. I am 283,675 of your years old and anticipate living for another 100 million years or so."

I let out a soft wolf-whistle. "You look damn good for your age."

"I am glad you find me attractive. Our two species cannot interbreed, of course. The genetic material is incompatible."

"That doesn't mean we can't, um, have some fun."

"Are you asking me to stimulate your reproductive organ and release your sperm cells?"

"I was kind of hoping you would get pleasure out of the encounter as well."

"I know. Your mind was very easy to read, and I knew of your desire to mate with me and give us both `pleasure', as you call it, within an instant of starting to scan it."

I blushed. "So... what do you think?"

"A most interesting proposition. I have never mated with a living being not of my own species before. And, Paul, since you still cling to the primitive idea of `personal names', you may call me Vanessa."

My clothes, of course, had long since been removed, presumably when my "internal body structure was modified". Vanessa had no need for clothes. She sort of flowed onto the bed, re-forming into the shape of a voluptuous woman when she got there.

"Did you take this shape just for me?"

"Yes. When I scanned your mind, I discovered that you find this shape most attractive for your partner."

I sat up and placed my lips against her "neck". It was like kissing warm Jell-O.

Vanessa seemed to notice my discomfort. Her body stiffened at the point my lips were, Suddenly, it felt more like kissing a human.

"I can alter my internal body structure and external surface tension at will."

I put my arms around her. As the amount of skin-to-skin contact increased, I felt a sudden connection between our brains, then it seemed to shut down.

"That is how my species usually mates. We exchange everything in our minds with one another. It is a deep and fulfilling experience. But my mind would overwhelm your primitive brain."

I ran my hands lightly over her "back" and "butt". Her body flowed slightly in response.

"Interesting. Your touch is primitive but I can feel the energy flowing between your body and mine. It is different than I normally feel, but... nice."

I moved my head to her "chest", and lightly ran my tongue over where her nipple would have been if she were human.

"I could get used to this, my gentle primitive."

By now my cock was hard. She made no effort to form an opening equivalent to a vagina, so I simply pressed it between her "legs", where one would normally be. It simply sank inward until my entire shaft was within her.

Her body seemed to tighten where it was imbedded, and I felt her "muscles" flowing up and down, tightening and loosening systematically from the head of my cock to the shaft and then back. It felt better than sex I'd had with any human.

"I am glad you are enjoying this, my primitive."

"Are you enjoying it too, Vanessa?"

"Our species does not have what you call an orgasm. We do not release female fluids from our bodies. But our brains do experience heightened pleasure modes. You will induce such a mode in me, yes."

I lay still, letting Vanessa's body continue to flow up and down around my pole.

"Is it all right if I cum inside you?"

"My body will simply break down your fluids into their constituent elements and reformulate those elements into additional tissue within my cellular structure."

"A simple yes would have sufficed."

Vanessa leaned forward, her "breasts" pressing down on my face. I shuddered at the sensation of having trouble breathing.

"From scanning your mind, I know you enjoy this."

I clearly had no secrets anymore. I moved my hips a bit, "thrusting" into Vanessa.

She wrapped part of her body around my legs in a couple of places, effectively immobilizing me. Her internal "muscles" continued their steady stimulation of my rod.

"Mmmmmm. Vanessa..."

"Go ahead, Paul."

She wasn't giving me much choice. The stimulation of my penis was too much, and I squirted jets of my sperm into her. Her body seemed to simply absorb it.

While I lay still, slowly trying to recover, Vanessa flowed off the bed. "When you have the energy, feel free to explore. I am the only member of my species in this section."

She had assumed a blob-like state. "Your natural form?"

"Correct."

"Will you have sex with me again?"

"I did achieve a heightened state of pleasure, my primitive. I will gladly, as you put it, `have sex' with you in the future."

I had a feeling the rest of my life wouldn't be bad at all.