Take Me Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last two weeks, his every thought was turned in anticipation to the moment when he went to her door, late in the evening of course, to hear her say she didn't have the coin to pay her taxes. He knew she would have done anything to avoid losing her home.

How many times he had daydreamed of her golden hair flashing as she knelt on the floor in front of him, her mouth wrapped around his cock, and his hands full of her firm tits. Staring at the pouch of coin now, he could almost hear the sounds of her coughing and choking as he fisted his hands in her hair and spewed his seed down her throat.

He wouldn't have stopped there, not with her. She would never talk, and she would have done anything to keep her home, he just knew it. He could have shoved her down on her own bed and jammed his face between those smooth, perfect thighs. He knew she would have tasted like the sweetest wine, her young cunt so tight and pink. Would she have just lain there? Would she have sobbed, perhaps? Maybe she would have even liked it.

Then he would have had her lick his prick until it was hard again. As soon as her tongue aroused him, he would have claimed the ultimate prize, shoving his dick into that tight, hot little pussy of hers. He throbbed now as he imagined her tits bouncing from every thrust until he felt his seed boiling up again. Then he would have pulled out of that sweet little twat and made her swallow him again.

His daydream faded, replaced by the bag and the soiled table once more. She had earned the coin.

Who in the fuck was that man? Mazzar thought that the man who had answered the door and paid him looked familiar, but just couldn't place him. Growling, he picked up his tankard and took a long drink, dribbling the amber liquid down his chin. Even if she had not earned the coin, that man would have foiled his plans. The fates were conspiring against him, obviously.

All he asked for was a little profit from his work and a little young flesh every so often. Was that too much to ask? His job was trying, listening to widows weep and old men snivel, begging for just a few more days when he knew they would never have enough coin, no matter how long he gave them. Was it not a kindness for him to give those young things an alternative to losing all they had? It took only a few minutes out of their day, and saved them for another year.

The fates were cruel and unjust, that was the only explanation.

Taking another long pull of his beer, Mazzar sat back heavily in his protesting chair. He could not fathom how the woman had earned so much coin just washing and mending clothes. Surely, people didn't pay her that much for such meaningless women's work.

Mazzar's eyes widened and a devilish smile spread across his face. Meaningless women's work, that was the key. Perhaps all was not yet lost. He might yet defy the fickle fates and have what he was due in firm female flesh.

Then his eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched. There was still that man who had answered the door. As long as he was in the way, it was meaningless to act upon the flash of brilliant inspiration that had just come over him.

Draining the dregs of his beer, Mazzar rose to refill the tankard, determined to find out who that man was, and how to get him out of the way.

~~~[---@---]~~~

The knock sounding on the door caused both Amos and Ari to let out simultaneous sighs of irritation as they broke from an impassioned kiss. Amos' shirt was partially unbuttoned, Arilee's skirt bunched up to the point it nearly revealed her panties, and her hair was more than a little mussed.

"Maybe if we're really quiet and pretend we aren't here, they'll go away," Amos whispered.

Ari chuckled quietly into her hand, but shook her head and said, "No, that's just too impolite."

Amos buttoned up his shirt while rolling his eyes. A second knock on the door prompted him to hurry, and he leaned down to kiss Arilee. His face broke out into a wide grin when he whispered, "Interrupting someone when they're busy is rude too."

Ari smiled back and said, "Only when you know you're interrupting. Now, go answer the door."

"Yes, Angel," Amos chuckled and went to the door.

"You're not exactly who I expected to open the door, Amos," said a woman's voice when he opened the door.

Ari jumped up, running to the door and calling out, "Lil?!"

"Ari!" Lillian responded, holding out her arms wide. Arilee immediately stepped around Amos and hugged the other woman, both of them laughing all the while.

When they stood back, hints of a smile twitched her lips, "You look a little mussed, Ari, I'm not interrupting something, am I?"

Ari's face immediately lit up bright red, and that was answer enough for Lillian, who had known the couple all their lives.

"Stop being naughty," Arilee scolded, "It's been too long, I've missed you so much!"

"It's been longer for me," Amos agreed.

Arilee stepped out of the way and said, "Come in, Lil. When did you get back?"

Lillian walked in and Amos closed the door behind her. Arilee led her friend to the couch as Lil answered, "A few hours ago. I came to see Mom and Dad, and they've stolen my children with sweets and hugs, so I have some time to myself."

Amos asked, "How old are they?"

"Two and three," Lillian answered, "So how is the sea treating you?"

"She's a fine lady, but no match for my Angel," Amos replied.

Arilee blushed again and smiled at her love. She then turned back to Lil and asked, "Where's James?"

Lillian sat down and said, "He's off taking advantage of the new trade opportunities that are springing up everywhere. He has some contacts with the Dwarves and Elves that look promising. That's why I came for a visit. The house just feels empty without him."

"It's so good to see you. I've missed you so much. I'm sorry I didn't write more." Ari said, and hugged her friend again.

"I should have wrote more too. Are you sure you two don't want to be alone? You still have a button undone, Amos," Lillian noted mischievously.

Amos cleared his throat and rehooked the button, while Ari leaned in and whispered to Lil, "We have all night."

"Mmm, that sounds like fun," Lillian whispered back.

Amos tapped them both on the shoulder and said, "Uhmm, I'm still here!"

Both women laughed, and Lillian stuck her tongue out at Amos before saying, "I have a lot to tell you, and I know you have a lot to tell me. I'll have to get back to Mom's in a couple of hours, and then the two of you can pick up where you left off."

Amos sat down with a laugh and put his arm around his blushing love.

~~~[---@---]~~~

I hope you've liked this chapter, and you'll take a moment to vote, and perhaps send feedback.

12