Take Me Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you feeling okay? You look really sick." He said sadly and I shook my head. My head started throbbing even worse.

"Just a really bad hangover. I'll be fine." I said but he put his hand on my shoulder. I turned to open my door when I felt his hand massaging my shoulder. I moaned under my breath a little but made it inaudible.

"Are you sure you don't need some nursing or anything because I'm willing to help you." He said with these puppy dog eyes. I gave in and opened my door for him to go in. He smiled and walked in before me. He was about an inch taller than me so it felt weird being the one to get nursed.

He grabbed my arm and helped me over to my couch. I fell on the couch and my head felt instantly better. I breathed a sigh of relief and he started massaging my shoulder. I pushed his hand away, "Can you stop please? It's getting a little weird." He looked at me and smiled.

"Weird how? I'm trying to make you feel better." He said and I couldn't help but smile. I opened my eyes and saw his face directly in front of mine. He was breathing on my lips and it was getting a little awkward.

"Are you even old enough to be seducing me?" I asked him and he laughed. He shrugged his shoulders.

"It depends on what you consider old enough to be." He said smiling and I looked into his eyes.

"Over eighteen." I replied and he looked down at his knees. He was on his knees in front of me and I was suddenly getting aroused because of it.

"I'm twenty one." He said and I felt my eyes get bigger. Oh course he was if he wanted to go out drinking with me Friday! Duh, how could I be so stupid? Oh I know why, it's because I'm in the middle of a massive hangover. He smiled and I did too, "What about you? How old are you? Because I don't date guys that are over three years older than me. It just gets creepy I mean, have you ever seen a..."

"I'm twenty three." I butted in before he got too graphic. He just laughed and shook his head.

"The age is perfect for me." He said and I smiled.

We spent a while just talking a hanging out as my hangover subsided. When it was fully gone we decided to head out to lunch. We got to just a regular fast food place and I paid for the lunch. We started eating when I something caught my eye from the other side of the room. I looked over Daniel's shoulder and he gave me a funny look. That's when I dropped my food and gasped. Erick was standing over in the other side of the room talking to another guy at another table. I put my hands over my mouth and Daniel set his food down.

"What are you looking at?" I got up from the table and ran over to Erick. I got to Erick and wrapped my arms around him from behind. His body tensed and he looked over his shoulder. Tears started coming to his eyes and my eyes started watering. I let him go and he turned around. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight into him. Daniel walked over to me and crossed his arms over his chest. Erick pulled his arms from around put his hands on my cheeks. He pulled me into him and kissed me passionately.

"What are you looking at Seth? You're scaring me." I snapped back to reality. I'd day dreamed about all that. I looked at Daniel quickly and then back to where Erick was but it was a different person. It never was Erick. I sighed and continued eating my food.

"It was nothing." I said, "I thought it was one of my ex's. I was wrong." I continued and he nodded. He finished his food and I finished mine. We started to head back home.

We got back to my driveway and I saw my dried on vomit still in the driveway. I needed to hose that off later. I pulled up and we got out. Daniel stepped out and I walked him back to his house.

When we got to his doorway, Bill swung the door open. He gave Daniel a nasty look and then looked over at me with the same look, "We were worried sick about you Daniel." He said and Daniel didn't say anything. He kissed my cheek quickly and waved goodbye before he headed inside. Bill stepped outside and I stepped backwards from the doorway.

12