Take Me into the Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly froze, a string of cum draped over his knuckles. His dick hung untouched, but his face was etched in intensity. He was slack-jawed, blissfully stunned. This time it was his turn to internalize the passion he was watching within his mind.

Knowing that he could feel her sensations exactly as she felt them drove Jane wild, and she fingered her lips expertly, savoring her ability to sustain her peak for so long. She could feel her pleasure in her own body and see it in his face. She was both in and out of herself simultaneously. She had given up reasoning and just rode the pleasure, undulating her hips perfectly to match her fingers. She had been peaking for quite some time and was considering cresting until she became aware of the ecstasy in his face. His dick had felt very sensually different to her, and she speculated how she felt to him. Exactly how different were female and male pleasure, or perhaps was pleasure simply pleasure?

That was where it ended for her. She could no longer contain herself and left her brain completely as her body spun upon itself, imploding subtly before she knew it was inevitable and felt herself suddenly stretching outward, riding the crest, building speed and moving so quickly the room seemed to blur around her. She willed her focus on his face, feeding him her pleasure. They were both silent, thoroughly immersed – a truly simultaneous orgasm for the second time, except this time she knew what was happening and she nurtured it with shameless intensity. She enjoyed his sudden look of confusion mixed with his ecstasy. The string of cum on his knuckles held its ground, which turned her on even more. He was literally frozen except for his face. She, on the other hand, felt as if she had left her chair, but she was too immersed to worry for several minutes until her brain overtook her enough to confirm that the chair was indeed beneath her.

She finally closed her eyes and let her breath out slowly, leaning back, fully spent. She heard him catching his breath too. They simply breathed for fully five minutes or more. It was wonderfully comfortable and appropriate. They were both completely speechless and satisfied.

"Hey, where did you go?" he lazily asked.

"What?" She breathed through the haze.

"At the very end, what happened?"

"What?" She asked again. Did something happen?

"You just kinda disappeared when I somehow came again. It was crazy. I wasn't even touching myself, and no cum came out; but I definitely came again right when I thought you were."

Invisible? Jane considered. Holy crow! Incredible! Could it be possible, really?

"Invisible?" he picked up on mentally.

"What?!" she exclaimed perhaps a bit too loudly and suddenly. "That's crazy! It was probably just my cam."

"But I could see your room still." He reasoned. "Your cam didn't blank out; you did."

"Well, then," Jane suddenly gave up, "I must just be magic then." She followed with a slight giggle for good measure. She was simply too worn out to mentally will him out of the point.

"Sure feels like you're magic," he marveled, perfectly satisfied to leave it at that. "If you can make me feel this good remotely, I don't think I could survive an actually physical encounter." He slurred slightly, sounding equally worn out.

"Probably not," she returned, "that's how I know my husband is the guy for me: I haven't killed him yet."

"He sure is a lucky guy."

"As is your wife," she pointed out. "I enjoyed myself thoroughly." It seemed Jane was slurring too.

With that she turned off her cam, and he did too. She liked a quick, non-committal end, and evidently he could read her because he warmly excused himself.

She removed her earpiece, stood and took the few steps necessary to fall onto her bed exhausted, instantly slipping into a delicious nap. As to what she dreamt, that is another story.

12