Take Me On A Sea Cruise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers

She didn't want him to say anything and scare her away. "Is she afraid to take the big step with you and wondering if you can keep it hidden or not?" Sofia asked and he nodded yes. "Let me talk to her and I'll spring it on her lightly, ok," she said with a soft voice, rubbing her leg against his cock. "How far have you two gone with each other?" Sofia asked with a sexy whisper and rubbed his cock with her leg.

He was getting so fucking hard. Sofia was still teasing him. "We've made out a bunch, I've played with her breasts and she helps me masturbate," he said and his cock was throbbing now. "She needed me to come on the cruise with her, because she lied to Anne about going with a young guy. That's what I asked for in return." Kurt said and Sofia was laughing at him.

Sofia couldn't help but laughing at Kurt. She knew that Dave would have said the same thing at that age. "Well, not a bad choice, but after a day or two me talking to her, I bet momma will be riding you day and night!" she said with a sexy smirk. She started getting thirsty. "I say let's go back to the table, have another drink. You make sure you rub that thing on her all you can! Let her feel how badly you need and want her!" Sofia added, as she pulled away and they headed back.

Helen quickly saw that Kurt was hard and would need her help. But if she wasn't careful, Helen was in danger of some other woman fucking him. Helen didn't like that. Kurt was a big hit. Just like always, women flocked to him. Helen had to do something with him soon. "Hey, I'm getting jealous of these women trying to steal you from me!" she said in his ear and kissed it.

He sat by her and made sure mom could feel his cock. "No way and I can't wait to be alone with you! I'm so hard and ready for your soft hands." Kurt whispered back to mom. He saw that she had five drinks already. "Hey. You'd better slow down on the drinking, or you'll start getting vulgar and pass out, just like always!" he said. Mom gave him a dirty look. She wasn't good at holding her booze and would get very hateful at times.

Helen heard him and it really pissed her off. "Stop it Kurt. Don't worry, I'll jerk off my little baby and tuck him in bed too!" she growled in his ear after downing the last of her drink. "Waitress!" she yelled out. "I'm here to have fun, I won't get vulgar or pass out!" Helen added and saw the waitress coming towards them. "We need two drinks each. Make mine doubles please!" she laughed again and Kurt got up.

He couldn't believe mom had just talked to him like that. He was so mad at her. "I'm going outside to have a cigarette. I'll be back in a few." Kurt said, wishing he could go home. As he walked towards the smoking area, he saw Anne there. "Hi. I didn't know you smoked or we could have came out here together," he smiled and couldn't resist hugging her plump body, making sure that she could feel his hard cock.

Anne was leaning against the railing, looking into the dark ocean, when she saw Kurt coming towards her. She was ready to explode. "Well, hey there handsome!" she said, enjoying his hug. Kurt's dick felt so good against her thigh. "Well, now that we know, we can work out a signal and smoke together from now on!" she said, as they stayed against each other and her heart was pounding. "I thought you came out here to smoke?" she teased. He let her go.

"I'm sorry, you make me feel good and I enjoy hugging you." Kurt said, enjoying Anne blushing, he watched her nipples grow. "Where's Carl at?" he asked, slipping his arm around her body, leaning into her side.

"I slipped him a sleeping pill an hour ago and he went back to our room," she replied, looking around. "So, where's Helen at?" Anne asked. She turned towards Kurt, hoping to feel that cock again... maybe some more flirting.

He heard Anne and laughed. "She's back at the bar, drinking too much. I'm sure she's going pass out within the hour!" Kurt said and he saw her smile.

"Wouldn't that be interesting! Carl is already out for the night and Helen is on her way, leaving us all alone and um...nothing to do!" Anne said with a giggle as she slid her hand down his front. "I have to feel him..." she purred, kissed Kurt, sliding her hand over his swollen cock. "Oh my freakin' god! It's a monster!" she moaned to his mouth and Anne squeezed him. "If she passes out, come back here, please!" Anne begged him and she could see that Kurt was thinking about her offer.

He enjoyed Anne's hand and her soft kisses. But he didn't want to get caught making out with Anne and have dear mother find out. "We'll see, but don't sit here all night and wait. I'll try to let you know, one way or the other." Kurt said and flicked his cigarette butt over the railing.

"I hope you will. You won't be sorry." Anne said as they started walking back to the bar and she could feel juice oozing from her pussy.

Once inside, Kurt saw mom giving him a dirty look and she looked mad. "What were you doing with that fucking bitch? Do you want to fuck this up and ruin my fucking life? Do you?" Helen growled at him and her blood was boiling. He was here to be with her, not the woman she hated so dearly.

"Nothing is going to happen, ok! We were outside smoking and that's all." he snapped back at her. He hated when she drank.

She wasn't sure of anything ,the room was starting to spin around. "Kurt, I need you!" Helen moaned as everything went black.

*.

"Well, she's in bed and totally out of it! We'll be lucky if we even see her tomorrow!" Sofia said, as she and Anne came from the cabin. "Kurt, sorry buddy, but no booty call tonight, unless you're into fucking zombies!" Sofia laughed again as she saw Anne give him a wink.

"Oh well, I think I can live one night and not die!" he laughed and put his arm over her shoulders. "Thank you two for helping me with her and I hope it won't happen again! She gets a little carried away and doesn't know when to stop." Kurt said, pulling from Sofia and he hugged Anne. "Thank you too, Anne," he said. As they hugged, Kurt flexed his cock.

Anne felt his very stiff dick and she wanted to eat him alive. She and Carl met in school, then married at a young age while she was a virgin. "Mmmm, thank you and it's no problem at all," she said in return, hating to let the young stud go.

"I guess I'll see you ladies tomorrow. Shall we meet by the big pool? I can't wait to see what you've been hiding under all those clothes!" Kurt teased and opened the cabin door. "Good night," he whispered and went inside. "Holy crap!" Kurt moaned when he walked inside and looked at the bed.

Mom spread-eagle, wearing a tiny pair of white panties and nothing more. Her bright pink nipples were harder than Kurt had ever seen them. He looked down over her perfect stomach, thinking of when he would rub his face on it and enjoy the feel of mom's warm flesh. The small panties that barely covered her ass, hips and pussy, did little to conceal her. They were see-through and poor Kurt looked right at mom's dripping pussy.

"My fucking God, I'm glad I have morals and you raised me to respect women or..." he moaned, thinking of how easy it would be to get on mom, fuck her stupid and say she enjoyed it. "It's going to be fun sleeping tonight." Kurt laughed, stripped and climbed into bed next to her. "You owe me a good one, mom!" he groaned, rubbed his cock. Poor mom was going to get covered tomorrow.

*.

Dave followed his mom into the cabin, his eyes were drawn to her tight blouse and short dress and the beautiful ass wiggling under it. "Hey mom, why does my penis get hard when I watch you undress or change?" he asked and flexed his cock, watching her turn and smile at him.

"You tell me, do you think I'm pretty or what?" Sofia asked, moving closer to him and looked at his cock. "Mommy is always catching you looking at my ass or down my blouses, what part of mommy, turns you on the most? Hum?" Sofia asked with a low, sexy purr and pressed her hips to her son's. His cock was hard and ready to fuck, but this was the game they enjoyed playing the most and they made it last. "Tell mommy why I get my baby...hard," she purred into his ear and slid her hands down his front.

Dave loved this shit and hoped they wouldn't get to carried away. The last time they played 'mommy and her little boy' the hotel asked them to leave and not come back. It was embarrassing, but fun as hell fucking his mom up her sexy, little ass and having her tied to the bed the entire time.

Dave smiled and didn't have to think. "Mommy, I like your...um...boobs and how pretty they are! They are so smooth and soft, I love when you give me a big hug!" he said, trying to sound like a young boy and his hands slid down her back. "I also like when you touch me, mommy, I get warm inside and it makes him grow so big." Dave smiled, flexed his cock and it bumped her hands. "Feel it mommy?" he teased, flexing again and she reached in his pants.

"Yes baby, I feel it and mommy has a big surprise for you." Sofia loved him and this was so fun. "You like my boobs, huh, well how about this," she said, grabbed her blouse, took it off and tossed it across the room. She smiled and loved the look on his face. It was a game, but they tried to make it real as they could and last a long time.

He watched mom and looked surprised when she tore off her blouse. "Oh mom, they are so pretty!" Dave moaned, as she stepped to him and held them up. "Mommy, can I put my face against them, please! I love when I feel them on me and I get so hard," he moaned with a totally helpless voice and mom smiled at him.

She heard him, held out her arms and Dave lowered his face to Sofia's breasts. His face needed a shave, but his whiskers were soft and didn't hurt. "Oh yes, is mommy's little boy having fun now? Hum?" she purred and kissed his neck. "Is your big ol' penis getting hard now?" Sofia asked with a soft whisper and caressed her son's cock.

He watched and couldn't believe mom was so fucking hot. "I could crawl inside you, mom!" Dave moaned, as he hugged her and it was still hard to believe that his mother, was his lover and had been for a long time. "Yes mommy, I love kissing you and your boobies!" he said and pulled mom into his arms.

She held him and Sofia's heart raced. They had been making love to each other for the last few years, but each time he took her, it always felt like the first time and Sofia loved it. "Mommy loves holding you and you know what mommy really likes?" she asked as they say on the bed and kissed.

"What do you like, mommy?" he asked between kisses and feeling each other up.

"Mommy likes when your thing is hard and...you put it in mommy's special place and we kiss." she whispered, felt him caressing up her bare thigh and towards her pussy.

"I like that to mommy and when I shoot my 'baby cream' in you!" he replied and kissed her deeper. They started using the term 'baby cream' after reading an adult story on line and they liked it.

"Mmmm, mommy likes that too and I think we should do that...now! Do you want to...fuck your mom? Come and fuck me, baby! Mommy needs you and that cock inside me!" she said with a grin and didn't have to wait for his reply. He pushed her back on the bed, pulled her wet panties down, held her down and Dave slipped his hard cock up her burning pussy.

Dave gently eased her back, pulled her dripping panties off and he mounted her. He scooped her legs under his arms, grabbed mom's wrist and he took her. "I love you so much, mom and I always...will!" he moaned, as his stiff cock pushed deep into mom's hot pussy hole and the head bumped the back of it. "It's always so good with you and there's no way in hell I'll find a woman half as good as you." Dave whispered, keeping his hardened cock-shaft completely in her and not letting her move.

Sofia loved when Dave grabbed her and held her down, as he made love to her and she always orgasmed so hard. His stiff cock stretched her pussy walls and sank to her core, teasing the opening of her womb and trying to get inside. "Imagine if I hadn't had my tubes tied...you would have at least...four maybe five children and little siblings to play with!" Sofia laughed, enjoying him holding her legs with his strong arms and his big hands held each of her tiny wrist. "David, please make sweet love to your mother and...feel free to continue holding me down and fuck me deep, baby!" Sofia said with need and want in her voice, as he slowly eased out of her and quickly shoved back into her tight pussy.

He smiled, holding mom tight and lightly kissed her. "Just tell me what you want mom and you know I'll do anything." Dave smiled, as he pulled out of mom and shoved back in her deep. "How's this so...far!" he asked, pulling back and ramming back in her. "I love fucking you mom, you are so pretty," he eased out of her and gently kissed her. "So sexy!" Dave moaned as he thrust back into mom and he kept completely shoved against her pussy. "I could cum right now and fill your...pussy...full! Oh mom, momma!" he grunted, his cock jerked and Dave came hard.

She felt him ram in her and when Dave stayed close, Sofia knew her baby was cuming in her. She couldn't wait to feel it splashing in her pussy. "Yeah, that's it...cum in...mommy! Come on, baby and love your mommy good!" she whimpered, as she laid under him, enjoying a deep pounding from her son and his big cock squirting in her. "Oh my fucking, holy shit!" she yelled out, when a blast of her son's warm cum hit a nerve somewhere deep in her pussy and she exploded.

"Are you cuming? Hum? Are you, mom?" he teased and loved the feel of her spasming pussy around his shaft, as he kept it deep in her tiny hole and he let go of her hands.

It felt as if a bolt of lightning had hit her pussy and it exploded. "Yes, oh shit, oh shit! Oh David...my baby...my son..." she paused to kiss him and he let go of her wrist. "My new lover," she purred and locked her long legs around his hips, thrusting them to his cock and driving him deeper. "Oh God, oh my David! My dear baby boy," she whispered in his ear, enjoying the wonderful feelings rushing through her body.

He hugged his mom and gently kissed her. "I love playing that game with you and we always cum so hard." Dave whispered and caressed her back. "I love you, mom," he added and they held each other.

*.

"Wake up sleepy-head, let's get this fixed and get to the pool!" Helen said with a bright and sunny smile. "Come on, get up and tell mommy how you want me to fix this big, beautiful thing and I'll do it for you!" she moaned, slipping her fingers around him and she thought of it going up her pussy. "Oh my, you're sooo big and hard for mommy today!" she purred, as her hands went up and down his shaft. "And, I'm so sorry I missed last night and I broke my promise not to drink much." Helen whispered, while kissing and stroking him. "I owe you a special one today," she purred and started going faster.

He sat up, pulled her on his lap facing him and mom's hand never missed a stroke. "Oh mom, I love doing this...with you! You make me get so fucking hard that it hurts!" Kurt moaned, as they kissed. He held her tiny ass in his hands, squeezing and caressing every inch of it, while pulling her closer, until her pussy and his cock were touching. She was so wet and her pussy felt like it was on fire. She was hot. "You're flesh is so hot, mom!" he moaned, humping to the place that he had came from eighteen years ago. Kurt wanted to go back to his first home, inside of his loving mother.

Her arms flew around his neck and she pressed herself to Kurt's raging cock. "Oh baby, this isn't good. We need to stop! I'm only wearing these small panties and they won't be enough protection from him getting inside me." Helen whispered and heard him moan.

"No, just a few more minutes!"

"I'm sorry, but we made a deal, remember. We can't anyhow," she with a soft kiss and backed her hips away from his cock. She hated moving too, but they couldn't go all the way with this and they had to remember why.

"Oh no, I'm going to die!" he moaned when she moved back and wished they could make love. Kurt wanted mom so bad he hurt and she wasn't giving in.

Helen smiled and started to please her baby boys big cock. "Mommy can still play with him," she moaned and stroked Kurt more.

Her hand was so warm and soft, as it slowly went up and down his shaft. "Oh yeah, that's nice!" Kurt said, as mom gently stroked up and down his cock, leaning over to let a big blob of saliva drip on his shaft and she went faster.

She smiled, stroking him more and Helen thought of something. "Mommy also has a special way that I can tickle him, would you like to see how mommy does it and you can tell me if you like it or not?" Helen smiled, stuck out her tongue and licked up the entire length of his cock, wishing it was a few inches longer and thicker.

He sat on the bed and watched his mom lick up the back his of his cock. "Oh fuck, that was insane! More please, mom please!" Kurt begged her and mom laughed at him. "Come on mom, please!" he begged again, mom smiled and her tongue started licking all over his big, swollen cock-head and he fought the urge to cum. "Oh mom, yeah, that's so nice and...oh my God, you're going to make me cum too soon!" Kurt moaned, enjoying her warm, wet tongue lapping his cock and he wasn't going to last much longer.

She giggled, while licking and teasing the head of his cock with her tongue. "But, mommy has to make up for last night and this was the best I could think of doing for you." Helen moaned, started licking him again and had an idea. "Would my little boy like to see how mommy kisses? Hum? I think that you'll really like it too," she smiled at him, blew Kurt a kiss and Helen started kissing his cock-head.

Kurt watched mom licking him and never felt anything as good in his life. "Oh mom, you're fucking killing me and I'm...getting so close!" he grunted and held it in, trying to enjoy this as long as he could and hold off his explosion. Her lips were warm, soft and each time mom kissed him, it felt as if he was being shocked. "Oh fuck, it's so damn...good! I'm close, I'm sooo close!" he moaned to her and hoped mom would go one more step. "Let me cum in your mouth, please!" Kurt begged and hoped it would work again.

She smiled. Helen was enjoying the control she had over him. "Oh baby, you just enjoy. I'll take good care of you, mommy promises!" Helen said in a low voice, opened her mouth and sucked in his swollen cock-head. It was hard and his hot, young blood raced through it so fast, she could feel it pulsing and it tasted of semen. 'Oh fuck, I shouldn't be doing this, but it's so good and I'm ready for a good hard one!' she thought, while sucking his head, wishing it was a little bigger and using her hands to jerk him off. She lifted up, letting him pop from her mouth, she licked her lips. "Baby, I need you to cum for...mommy! Will you, sweetheart, please," she whispered, smiled and sucked him back inside, flicking her tongue over the tip and enjoying him squirming under her.

He watched and could not believe his eyes or the sensations shooting through his cock. "Oh mom, yes, oh mom, I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" Kurt moaned and tried lifting up, but she was on his legs and mom shook her finger at him. "Suck it, mom, suck it for me!" he moaned again, watching his beautiful mother, sucking the head of his squirting cock. He could see her jaw muscles working. Her cheeks were completely sucked in. The muscles in mom's jaws bulged out as she sucked him hard. Kurt had an idea when she finished him and he hoped mom liked her pussy ate out.

Helen felt her son jerk and she moaned loud. 'Oh yes, give that hot stuff to momma and give me a bunch!' she thought, sucking him harder, stroking him faster and looking deep into his eyes. 'I love you so much Kurt and I always will. Oh fuck, oh baby, oh baby!' she thought, while moaning loud and not caring if she was making loud sucking noises. Her baby boy's cock was in her mouth, cuming hard. She wasn't going to miss a drop of it either.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers