Take Me on a Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers

He smiled at Helen and looked to his loving mother. "Mom, I need to be inside you, please!" he moaned and heard his aunt laughing at him.

"No, tell her you need some mommy cunt, take you to her room and...fuck you!" Helen yelled, laughing more.

"Mom, I need some mommy cunt...take me to your room and fuck me, woman!" he said with a laugh. His mom lifted from his cock.

"Oh yes sir!" Darcie stood up, turned his wheelchair and she almost ran to her room.

*

She took his clothes off, helped him on her bed and then, she stripped. " Oh my god, I'm dripping wet! I'm...sooo swollen it's...unreal! I'm ready to fuck my handsome son!" Darcie moaned as she moved over Lenny. Her big breasts hung in his face and swung from side to side. "I love you, baby," she purred into his mouth, positioned him under her tiny hole. Darcie slowly started down. She could feel the head gently going in, stretching her so wide that it was burning. "Oh God, it...burns, it's burning!" she whimpered and hoped the pain would stop.

"Easy, go down slow and relax. Think of fucking me and the fun we'll have," he said, watching his mother sit on his giant cock. Now it was sliding in.

As Darcie relaxed, her pussy started dripping more, easing Lenny deeper and the burning stopped. "Oh yes, you're going sooo deep, sooo fucking deep in me and your my...my...son!" Darcie growled as her baby boy stretched her aching pussy and filled it with a manly cock.

Lenny watched. He was as hard as steel. "Yeah Mom, sit on it and take it all! Oh Mom, you're so fucking hot and...wet!" he moaned, watching his stiff cock-shaft easing into his mothers pussy and stretching her wide.

She moved her hips in slow circles and went deeper. "Yes, it's going sooo fucking....deep, baby, so fucking...deep!" Darcie cried out and looked down. "Look at it in me and it's only half way in!" Darcie could not believe something so long would go so far up her once, tiny, tiny pussy.

Lenny watched and enjoyed the feel of his mom's pussy squeezing around his shaft. It felt like rubber bands around him and they were squeezing him. "God mom, you are tight! We'll be lucky if we get to...fuck!" he moaned, as she kept easing down. Darcie was doing her best to take it all. "Come on sexy, only a few more inches and it will all be up my...mom's pussy!" he whispered in her ear. She moaned and Mom eased down again.

She was burning for release and Darcie took more of her son. "Mommy wants it all in...me! Mommy wants it all, mommy wants all of my baby!" she grunted and sat completely down. "Oh my mother fucking...God! All the way in me and I feel it...Helen! I feel what you...meant! Oh God, it makes me want to...to...fucking...breed with you! Oh Lenny...you make me want to...breed with you! Oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh God, Lenny, I love you!" Darcie cried out, wiggled her hips and she moaned louder. "Oh holy mother of....oh God!" Darcie cried out and kissed Lenny with everything she had. "I love you, baby...Mommy loves you so much!" Darcie cried as she held him, trembling against his body. She couldn't wait to be completely filled by her new man.

Lenny couldn't move. His mother was trying to get his entire cock in her. "Oh Mom, yes, yes! Take it all and let me fill your pussy full!" he growled in her ear, as she humped.

She moved her hips in small circles, while humping back and forth. She moved all around trying to please her son. "Is this good, baby? Do you like the way that your Mommy...fucks you? Hum, tell Mommy you like it!" Darcie whispered as she rode him and moved in every direction she could.

"Yes mom, I love it and you!" he moaned and kissed her. "Mom, am I bigger than dad was?"

"Mmmm, oh yes, you're a giant compared to him and twice as thick too!" Darcie purred and kept moving her hips. "I love having my baby boy back in me...back in my body and you're going to cum in Mommy!" she whimpered and started kissing him. "Baby, Mommy is...so close! So close!" she moaned into his mouth as Lenny started thrusting his hips up into her. "Oh baby, yes, yes! That did...it! That did it! Oh fuck, oh fuck...me, fuck...me!" Darcie cried, as Lenny pushed up, driving his cock into her aching pussy, ramming into the very back of it.

Lenny tried his best to lift up and ram his dick into his mom's pussy. "Oh Mom, it's so good and I love being in you! Being in my sexy mom's pussy and making love to you!" he moaned, as she humped and her warm juices covered him. "Oh Mom, I'm...I'm cuming! I'm cuming in my mom!" he moaned. His mother humped him faster, holding her big breasts to his face and Lenny sucked her fat nipples. "Oh fuck, oh Mom, oh Mom!" he yelled out and didn't care who heard him. Lenny was filling his beautiful, loving mom full of his cum and it was all thanks to his Aunt Helen.

Just down the hall, Helen smiled and knew she had to call Sofia tomorrow. "Sounds like Lenny is up to bat and...just hit a grand slam!" she smiled, got on Kurt's lap and took his entire cock in her. "I love you and thank you for being my man," she whispered and started fucking her son too.

"Thank you, mom." Kurt replied, kissing her. They made love the rest of the night, trying to keep up with Lenny and Darcie.

*.

The next morning, Darcie was in the kitchen and having coffee with Kurt. "So, were you shocked when you found out about that woman and her son on the cruise ship?" she asked and lit a cigarette.

"No, but she scared the crap out of me! She saw right through us! We were dancing and she said that she knew from the first second she saw us," Kurt replied and remembered how badly Sofia scared him.

Darcie had to laugh and she smiled. "Yeah, I guess that would be strange. Someone you've just met and they see through you. But it's all worked out good and I couldn't be any happier! Do you enjoying screwing my little sister and your...mom?" she teased with a wink and Darcie knew he loved his mother dearly.

Kurt laughed at his Aunt, took her cigarette and smiled back to her. "I love being in her...as much as Lenny loves being inside you. I wouldn't trade her for anyone!"

"How about...that actress...Kate Beckinsale, that was in those 'Underworld' movies and 'Pearl Harbor'." Darcie asked with a teasing voice. She laughed when she saw Kurt thinking about her words. "I will tell your mother on you, mister!" she laughed and slapped his arm.

"I know she's pretty and all, but I'll stick with who I've got!" he replied. He had to ask her something. "Aunt Darcie, Lenny was a little worried that he wouldn't be able to make you happy in um...bed and I was wondering..."

She smiled and put her right hand on his. "Lenny and I had a great time last night. He seemed alright with it all. But I could see he wanted to do more and couldn't. Maybe you two can go to the work-shop today and invent something to help him."

"Like what?" Kurt asked, thinking of how it would be 'not' having any legs or arms and wanting to fuck a girl, well, his mom and couldn't.

"I know he wanted to do me um...doggy style. But the poor thing couldn't keep his balance that well. He said he wanted to shove into me harder. I'm sure you two will figure something out good! You two always amazed me with what you could come up with!" Darcie smiled. She could hear Helen coming down the hall with Lenny.

Kurt shook his head. He couldn't believe he was talking about screwing with his aunt. "I'll talk to him and maybe we can figure something out before we go," he said and turned to his mom. "Hey there, I was wondering if you'd been kidnapped or something." Kurt said. His mom looked so happy and so alive.

Helen pushed Lenny up to Darcie and sat on Kurt's lap. "Nah, we were out on the front porch, watching all the little humming birds playing and buzzing around. They're so cute when they first learn to fly!" Helen replied. She felt so good inside. "I need to talk to you later today and um...it's kind of important. I hope you like want I'm going say," she whispered in his ear and leaned down to nibble his neck.

"Tell me now or we'll go to our room and talk." Kurt quickly replied. He hated to wait for anything. He stood up, pulled her into his arms and turned toward the hall. "We'll be back in a little while and Aunt Darcie, will you make another pot of coffee, please?" he asked her with a big grin and carried his mother to their room.

Helen wanted to wait and get him in a good mood. But she slipped and should have kept her big mouth shut. "I want to wait. Let's make love, first...then I will tell you," she whispered, kissing him and started to get up.

He grabbed her and pulled mom back down. "Come on Mom, tell me so we can get back to Lenny and Darcie." Kurt said using a serious voice.

She hoped he wouldn't be upset. Helen had to tell him. She took a deep breath. "Kurt, I want to have another baby so, I've stopped taking my birth control pills. I hope you're not mad at me." Helen said. Her heart sank when an upset look quickly covered her son's face.

Kurt could not believe his ears and that mom would say such a thing. "No Mom, no baby's and I mean it! I do not want to share you with anyone!" he quickly replied and meant every word. "You are my dream girl. We are moving to paradise! I can do my work in the morning, before you get up. And then we'll spend our days exploring the islands and...each other. But if we have a baby, we can't do shit! Like I said, I'm not up for sharing you with anyone!" he added and saw a sad look on mom's face.

"Kurt, every time you make love to me and your cock-head hit my cervix...I want to breed with you and have your baby! It drives me fucking crazy and I don't know why, but it does and I want to have your baby." Helen said as she felt tears in her eyes.

Kurt couldn't believe what she had just said. "Mom, we can't have a baby. What if it comes out with two heads or three eye balls!" he laughed, pacing back and forth. "I guess we'll have to slow down on our love making and not do that anymore." Kurt said and hoped this wasn't going to fuck them up, but he didn't want any kids and it was final.

"No Kurt, I'll get over it. I'll be fine. You continue to love me just the way you have been, ok?" she said and lightly kissed him. "I'll have to go get my pills from the trash can to take one if, you plan on having me later today," she smiled, but her heart was broken. She got up. "I'm going to hate leaving here. It's so peaceful and relaxing, isn't it?" she said as she took one of the pills.

"Yeah, I always hated when we'd leave to go back home. The air would smell so dirty and nasty, remember?" he said, thinking back to the times they'd spent on Darcie's farm when they'd have to go back to the city.

"Yes, I hated it just as much. I could kick myself in the ass for not buying the other twenty-five acres, when she first got the place."

"If I'd been big enough to know better, you fucking would have!" he said, watched his mom wiggling her lean hips into a very tight and low-cut pair of jeans. "My God, you look amazing, mom. So beautiful!" he moaned and watched her slip on a fuzzy sweeter.

"Get dressed and come back to the kitchen." Helen smiled. As she walked into the hall, she wished that she never would have told Kurt about having a baby and just got pregnant. "Hey guys, what do you want to do today? It's our last day and I want to do something nice. Or do you want to hang out here all day?" she asked with a big smile.

"I vote for staying here and snuggling with our handsome men!" Darcie growled, leaning in to Lenny and quickly kissing him. "And besides that...I want to make love to my man all fuckin' day nonstop! You were right Helen and I felt it last night...when his big cock-head hit the back of my pussy and it bumped my cervix." Darcie said, as Kurt walked in the room and sat down. "It was as if...I needed him to...breed with me right then and there! I wanted his baby and I still have that weird feeling too!" she laughed. She knew her face was bright red.

"Oh God, not you too?" Kurt said and shook his head. "I'm not sure how Lenny feels. But I do not want to share my mother with a baby and risk losing her!"

Lenny thought for a few seconds and smiled. "I think it would be so hot watching your mom's belly growing, knowing it was your baby in her. I'd fuck her more!" he stopped to kiss her. Darcie didn't look right.

Darcie smiled and returned his kiss. "I'm forty years old. I have you to take care of and...love. I don't need anything else!" she replied and started French kissing him.

"Mom, you need to stop with the baby talk!" Kurt snapped, lit one of Darcie's cigarettes and stood up. "Hey man, want to go fuck around out in the shop to see if we can invent a few things to make your life a bit easier?" he asked Lenny and they took off.

Darcie waited for them to leave. She looked at Helen. "What are you thinking, Helen? A baby with your son. How in the hell are you going to explain the weird blood types and the other things I'm sure would come to light!" she said and poured a cup of coffee.

"Every time he fucks me and hits that spot...oh my God...I want to be his fucking bitch and breed with him! I go fucking crazy and explode! Ask him!" Helen laughed and felt her pussy oozing juice.

"I felt it last night and I came close to fainting! I also yelled something about, I feel it Helen or something...I was in heaven!"

"I told you so!" Helen loved the happy look on her big sisters face. "So, you made love with and...fucked your son, how was it?" she laughed, giving Darcie a big grin.

"Oh God, you were right! I will never question you again!" she smiled, her nipples growing hard. "As Lenny was filling me when I sat down on him...it was like...we were meant to be and I was doing the right thing."

"We couldn't help but hear you guys! It turned us on! We fucked more last night, than we have in a week. It was awesome!" Helen laughed, while wanting to know more. "You were on top the entire time?"

"Oh no. I laid on my side and Lenny got behind me...it was sooo good when he'd ram in me and hit the back of my pussy. But he kept sliding and losing his balance. I talked to Kurt about it. He's going to see if he and Lenny can put their heads together...not the ones between their legs...and try to invent a few things to help him in bed!"

Helen started laughing and slapped Darcie on her back. "Oh my God, that was funny as hell and you're a freaking nut case! I bet Kurt just loved talking about your and Lenny's sex life!" she thought of Kurt hearing about his aunt making love to her son. "I always miss being away from you and all the fun we have together!" Helen smiled, but her smiling face quickly changed to a sad one. She didn't want to leave here.

Darcie looked at Helen and caressed her hands. "Now that we have something so wonderful and unique in common, maybe we'll visit each other more," she wished Helen and Kurt lived closer.

"I think we will." Helen replied and hugged her big sister.

*.

"So, Lenny Johnson, you nailed your mom's big, sexy ass last night...what will you do now?" Kurt teased and held a broken microphone up to Lenny's mouth.

"Well, Howard...it was a team effort...me...myself...and I! One more thing Howard, if I must say so...we fucked the shit out of her and...we're going to Disney World!" Lenny yelled out and both guys laughed hard.

"I always hate leaving here." Kurt said, tossing the microphone down.

"Man, you guys should stay a few more days. Fuck going back."

"I can't and we need to go pack mom's stuff to move to my place." Kurt said. He drew something on a piece paper. "If your beer was on a swivel and wouldn't tip unless you wanted it to, I can invent you a fucking beer holder!" he said tipping Lenny's beer and he remembered. "Oh...your mom wanted us to think of things we could make...that would assist you in...fucking her!" Kurt laughed. Lenny coughed.

"What?" Lenny asked and couldn't believe Mom.

"She said you had trouble doing it doggy style and we needed to think of something to help you stay balanced. Plus, any other thing we could dream up! Whips, chains and shit like that!" Kurt laughed more and Lenny's eyes were watering from all the laughing.

Lenny smiled and he loved his mom so much. "What did she say?"

"Just said you wanted to do her doggy style and you had trouble keeping your balance."

"Yeah, I'm not sure about you, but there's something about a big, juicy ass in front of you and your cock ramming in to the core! But, I couldn't keep my balance. Every time I'd try to ram it in her, the bitch would pull away and I couldn't get to her. So we have to factor that into our plans and fix it so Mom can't move and I can ram completely in her!" Lenny smiled and laughed, thinking about mom's nice ass in front of him and fucking her hard.

Kurt remembered the first time they ever talked about fucking their mom's. "Hey, remember that day we smoked that big ol' joint up in the top of the barn. I asked you if you thought our mom's were hot or not!" he said and thought of how he felt that day. "It was only a far off dream. Now, I bet I've been with her close to...a hundred times already!" Kurt said with a grin and thought of something. "What if you had something holding you up, like the arms of a chair and you had a big leather strap to hold your mom in place. Do you think that might work?" he asked and drew more on the paper.

Lenny watched as he remembered that day and what brought it all about. "I remember. The reason was, that morning I saw my mom on her bed, doing herself. You told me you watched your mom all the time!" he said and they laughed. "The chair arms idea sounds great. If we do it like that, I want to try to put little straps for me to slip my stumps in. I can hold on and ram in her even better!" he smiled. The two young men went to work on their ideas.

*.

Later that night, Lenny was behind his sexy mom in the invention they made, his long cock deep in her pussy and there was a leather strap keeping her from pulling away from him. "Oh fuck...Lenny this is sooo good! Oh my God, fuck me, fuck Mommy's big pussy baby and cum in me! Cum up Mommy's pussy while you fuck me like I'm your...dog!" Darcie growled, shoving into him. Lenny's giant cock hit the opening to her cervix. "Oh fuck, I love that! Do it...again!" she squealed, took a deep breath and shoved back harder than before.

Lenny was deep in Mom. Her pussy was magical. It felt as if there was a hand in mom's pussy and it was squeezing and pulling on him. "Oh Mom, this is the best and I can't wait to cum in you! Get up and lean back...I want to kiss and bite your neck...while I fuck you...mom!" he said.

She heard Lenny and got up fast. Darcie loved her neck sucked and she promised him he could mark her. She turned to look at him and they kissed. "Remember the other day, when you wanted to give me a hickey and I told you to wait," she said and smiled.

"Yes."

"What if you do it now, while you're fucking me so hard, deep and so...animalistic!" Darcie purred into his mouth, turned her neck and pulled her beautiful hair away from her neck. "Mark your Mommy as your...bitch. Then, finish fucking me and cum up Mommy's...hot pussy!" she growled and bit his tongue.

Lenny shoved to her and loved hearing the low growl coming from deep in mom. "God bless, I've created a fucking sex monster!" he laughed, leaned to mom's neck and Lenny started sucking her tender flesh. "Oh Mom, this has to be a dream. If it is...can fuck I fuck you when we wake up?" he moaned as he went back to licking and sucking the side of his mom's neck. She kept moving her hips around and her loving hands held his face to her neck.

"Oh baby, if it's a dream...I'll fuck you even more! Oh God, eat my neck, eat my neck baby and...mark Mommy as yours! Suck it and mark your Mommy!" she moaned and pushed to his hips. "Mark your mommy and after that...Mommy needs to feel you...cum in her! Can you do that for Mommy? Hum?" she moaned, as he screwed her and sucked her neck at the same time, sending rushes of excitement straight to her pussy.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers