Take Me Out To The Ball Game…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey...no fair...keep that thing to yourself will you?" She mused...

"Errrmmm...no hands..." I held both my hand up...

She slapped my chest lightly then handed me the bar of soap...

"You better take care of that yourself..." She pointed down and wiggled her brow.

I pouted...what's the fun in that??

She turned and added shampoo to her hair...I held the bar of soap and watched her...she washed herself from head to toe...and rinsed...all the while...I stood there motionless...I couldn't move for fear I may miss one of her movements...she watched me as she rinsed her hair properly...and seeing that I couldn't move...she sighed...took the bar of soap off me and started to wash me...when one of her hands grabbed my manhood firmly...my knees almost buckled...she moved her hand slowly along the length...and her other hand with the soap went below to roll my balls around...my eyes rolled backwards...it was so intense...I was practically standing on tip toes...she kept on moving...

"Errr Sarah..." I said with all the strength I could gather ..."this feels so good...I'm going to lose it..."

"shhhh...." She said and her gripping hand moved faster...her other hand though...held the tip of my erection ...and with a twisting motion, tried to unscrew the head of my penis...these actions combined sent electric shockwaves all through my body...

"Arggghhh...Sarah......I'm going to come..." I begged....

She didn't let me off...pushing me back against the wall with her forehead on my chest, she kept at it...I grabbed her breasts with both hands....meshed my lips to the top of her head....my body shook as I felt my balls tightened...she kept both her hands moving...I blasted my load through her palm and right at her belly....with 4 or 5 or maybe 6 spurts...who the hell was counting...each spurt more powerful than the previous...

This girl really knows what a hand job is about...she didn't release me once my jerking and pulsing relented...she merely slowed down....gripping, squeezing, rubbing, pulling, gently rolling...the sensation of still being caressed was overwhelming as my penis slowly lost its rigidity in her soft and capable hands...

I leaned my head back onto the wall...breathing was still difficult...she washed her hands under the shower...then patted me on the chest...

"There...better?" A cheeky smile and a wink..."you finish up...I'll get you a towel..."

And with those words, she was gone...my hands and legs shook as I tried my best to shower...she came back,still naked...her towel wrapped around her head...and handed me a fresh towel...I dried as fast as I could...

When I got to her room...with her towel still around her head...she was stretched out on her bed...her eyes were closed...I wiped my hair as I gaped at her...she patted the area beside her...so I went and lay down beside her...

I closed my eyes and sighed...this is a dream surely...I have liked this girl for a long while now...and all of a sudden, we had a shower together...she gave me a hand job...we're both naked...and I'm now lying on HER bed...I shook my head in disbelief...

I felt movement...opened my eyes a crack...and saw that she had propped herself on her elbow...and

was looking down at me...her eyes moved around my face...she traced her fingertip along my eyebrow...along my nose...across my lips...round my chin...I watched her eyes...and finally...they found mine and we locked our gaze...I saw questions in them...tenderness too...

"I never thought of you this way..." she began...

I frowned....

"You are always with the cool chicks...never thought you'd like a girl like me..." she continued...

I smiled...and with my most sincere voice..."Sarah...if you are my girl...I'll never look at them again..."

She flopped back and covered her face...soft giggles escaped her mouth...I sat up...

"Why are you laughing??" I enquired...

"Hahahaha...lame lines from a lady's man..." she wiped her eyes...

"Hey...it was not a line...I meant it...I like you...a lot..." I added...

"Oh yeah??...Prove it..." she said as she pulled my hand onto her breasts...

I clutched one breast and leaned in with my mouth to attack the other...when I located the nipple and sucked it into my mouth...she moaned...

I rolled onto her...licked her nipple and at the same time rolled her other nipple between my thumb and finger...they were getting nice and hard...and so was I...

She moved her thigh and that rubbed my erection nicely and I jumped...decided that I must keep the offensive...I kissed her breasts and moved downwards...licked her belly button...kissed around her belly...she was getting warm around there...and I know she was as turned on as I was...I moved lower still and her bush brushed my face...she arched her pelvic up and my chin bumped on her clit...she let out a gasp...

When I moved lower...I found the magic button...and tickled it with the tip of my tongue...she moaned louder...she was flooded below and the whole area gave out such a sweet scent...her scent...I lapped it up...I eased my tongue around her folds...tasting and drinking in her natural juices...her legs quivered beside my head...her hands ran through my hair with slight downward pressure pushing me firmly into her groin...I licked back up her slit and when I reached her clit...I sucked it into my mouth...she yelped and her legs clammed shut over my ears...her hips gyrated the more I sucked...I flicked my tongue on the magic zone and her body shook...I inserted one finger into her and she bucked up to meet it...I licked and flicked and sucked on her clit...

"Right there..." she breathed heavily..."Don't stop...please...don't stop..."

My right hand went back up to her breast and my left hand rested on her hip to hold her steady...she was moving so much...I couldn't keep my tongue on target...her body quaked and thrashed about...my right hand kneaded her one breast then the other breast...brushing firmly across her rigid nipples...her moans were turning into almost screams...I looked up through her bush and saw her force a pillow over her face...I attacked

her clit with renewed energy...and her body stiffened...her hips thrust up and down rhythmically...I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked at it with my tongue, double the speed of her hip bucks...then l felt her pulse around my mouth...her muted cry came through her pillow...

"Coming...I'm coming...dear gooooooddddddddddd...I'm coming...."

I continued till she went limp....I pulled away a little to watch her body, still shuddering and twitching lightly...then I kissed my way back up...she was breathing heavy and smiling...but

a look of contentment spread over her face...when I got back to her neck...my hardness was lined up with

her wetness...the head prodded gently at the opening...but her hand grabbed my erection firmly before an entry could be executed...

Still breathless...she asked..."Do you have a condom?"

My heart sank...I collapsed beside her..." No...sorry...didn't think we'd get this far..."

She slapped my chest again..."Oh god...that was unbelievable...I've never felt like this before..."

She rolled onto me and held me tightly...I hugged her back...my heart was filled with joy...she kissed

my neck...and started to move down...

"Since..we don't...have...a condom...do you...mind....if I...return...the favour...we...can...get to...the other thing...later?" She said between kisses...

I pulled her back up....gently but firmly...her eyes widened at me...startled...

"It's ok Sarah...you have no idea how contented I feel right now...just let me hold you...we'll worry about me later ok?" I said...almost a whisper...

"You sure?" She looked into my eyes...as if searching for the truth...I looked back into hers and was sure I gave her the best possible answer...

She smiled...shook her head again...and leaned in to kiss me in the mouth...not the hungry soppy type...just calm, gentle yet passionate...we embraced...her body pressed onto mine...our tongues explored each other...I felt her heartbeat almost in sync with mine....and my mind wandered...

"This is our first kiss...and nothing beats a first kiss...."

12