Take Me To Your Leader

Story Info
Set in 1948, Ruby becomes the ambassador of humanity.
1.5k words
3.79
12.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WJCraft
WJCraft
1 Followers

She straightened the seams on her stockings, stood up a little taller in her black practical pumps, and checked her ruby red lipstick and perfectly styled hair. After all, it wasn't every day that the President called to ask for the most skilled translator in the free world, and Ruby Fletcher was the "It" girl. She smoothed her form-fitting business skirt, gave herself one last check for anything out of place, then strode out of the Nevada air base ladies' room with external confidence and internal nerves.

The war had ended three years prior, and the former Mrs. Fletcher had lost her husband on Omaha beach, although that was hardly on her mind at that moment. The President had been somewhat cryptic, only saying that it was an unknown language that she would have to try and pick up on the fly, as far as anyone knew. The leather briefcase containing the bulk of her translation and de-encryption notes seemed heavier than usual as she was helped into the waiting staff car by a particularly handsome MP officer.

"All right, so you've got me," she said to the general who was riding in the back seat of the Buick with her through the gates of the remote desert military base. The leather upholstery was yellowed from the constant cigarette smoke, and today was no exception: General Todd smoked like a freight train. Ruby coughed, waiting for a response.

"As you no doubt have been briefed, this is unlike any situation we've ever encountered," he began.

"I wasn't briefed at all. They called me up, and I got here as soon as I could. What's this all about?"

Todd was rendered momentarily speechless at this surprising bit of news. "Haven't been briefed? Well that's... highly irregular, but considering the circumstances..."

"What circumstances? All the President said was that it was a language nobody had ever heard before. How is that even possible? It's not like he's an alien from space."

General Todd took an overly long drag on his cigarette and simply looked at her. Ruby's face fell and stomach sank onto the floorboards.

"You can't be saying..." she began, just as the staff car rounded the tall barriers, behind which a very alien saucer-shaped space craft was resting neatly on three spindly metallic legs like a modernistic coffee table.

She gripped the armrest of the car's door and felt her heart leap into her throat, choking her even more than the general's smoke had.

"Your job," he said into her ear, "is to talk to it."

"Talk to... what?" she gasped, unable to see any non-human life form in the area, just the ominous, silvery shape towering above the military personnel standing there, and the ridiculous red carpet someone had rolled out toward what was probably an exit ramp coming from the underbelly of the ship.

"You'll see," he muttered as another MP opened Mrs. Fletcher's door and offered a white-gloved hand to help her out of the vehicle. She was grateful for the help -- her right ankle and left knee folded up, the first unhappy with the sandy terrain, the second unhappy with the entire situation. The leather briefcase felt as though someone had packed it full of rocks as a gag.

She walked slowly and unsteadily toward the small group of men standing at the human end of the red carpet, her gaze locked on the strange saucer. It was only when the MP let go of her hand and elbow that she realized she had stopped moving.

"Well?" said General Todd, making her jump.

"Well what?" she managed.

"How do we talk to it?"

"Talk to... what? The ship? I don't..."

Just then, something moved at the top of the ramp, making every hair on her body stand on end. It looked like a shifting shadow at first, but as it slowly poured itself down the ramp, she could see that it was some kind of animated purple-brown blob. Suspended inside the shapeless shape were various other shapes, suggesting internal organs, but since they were also moving blobs, it was hard to tell. Perhaps they were the aliens inside some kind of rover vehicle...

It reached the end of the ramp and stood upright, if it could be called that, and sent out a pseudopod to delicately touch the red carpet. Everyone held their breath. Did the creature need to breathe?

An odd collection of squelches and clicks suddenly came from the ship, amplified somehow. Ruby jumped again as Todd elbowed her in the ribs.

"There. Translate it."

"Translate...? You have to be kidding me!" But Mrs. Fletcher did as she was told, laying the heavy case on the ground and rifling through it for anything that could possibly be of any help. She knew it was likely hopeless, but had to at least make a good attempt. Curiosity was starting to counteract the fear and repulsion.

She pulled out a paper on the African click languages and stood up, only to find that the thing had moved silently up the red carpet to within five feet of her. Stunned, eyes huge, throat spasming shut, she clutched the paper tighter in her hand, crumpling it.

The alien blob now towered over her, moving gracefully this way and that, examining this new specimen of humanity that was so different than the clumsy men, blustering in their uniforms covered with medals. It extended a slender pseudopod toward her. The MPs raised their guns, but General Todd ordered them to hold their fire. The thin tendril of purple-brown touched her ankle and she flinched.

It wasn't cold and clammy as she had expected. Instead, it was warm and soft, millions of tiny hairs on the surface of the amoeba-like alien examining her stockings higher and higher. Frozen, she wanted to scream, to tell it to stop, to order the men to fire, but nothing would come out. At some point, perhaps when the tendril had moved up her skirt and touched her thighs, the urge to scream disappeared.

Her legs trembled, but otherwise Ruby held perfectly still and silent, crumpled papers fluttering in one hand. Something was happening in her mind, and she couldn't figure out what. The men behind her were muttering something, but it sounded far away and insignificant.

The pseudopod slid between her legs, exploring, and she gasped, the feeling that the rest of the earth had no meaning starting to increase. Then it pushed her panties to the side and pressed into her womanhood.

She arched and shook with climax, soundless, the world falling away from her mind as pleasure and the creature were the only things she perceived. Somehow, even though her legs no longer obeyed her, she did not fall, the squelching and clicking sounds resuming somewhere far below her. Her ears heard the alien noises, but her mind heard something very different. It started to make sense, almost like...

The tendril penetrated her cervix, continuing to explore her sex, and the deeper it went, the more sense it made. She could understand it now.

You are the leader,it said into her mind.You are the complex organism.

The leader?she responded, drunk on the afterglow and intimate connection to the alien's nervous system.

The others are simple.

Ruby could feel it extending deeper into her body from the inside. She not only allowed it, she started to crave it. She wanted to be one with it.

Others? What others? There are only you and I...

The ones that are larger than you, but more simple. They have more body coverings and more hairs on their bodies. I find them distasteful, but they will have to do.

Ruby floated there with it, mind and body, as it freely explored her. To the horrified outside observers, she levitated in mid-air with a large arm of the blob's body up her skirt, a glazed look in her half-closed, unseeing eyes. Still the General ordered the men to hold their fire, even as more of the creatures oozed out of their ship and surrounded them.

Oh, yes... the men...

What purpose do they serve?

Purpose?

Their reproductive organs are inferior. They are violent. Yet your species allows that species to dominate. Why?

Ruby had no answer. What purpose did the men serve? They seemed as alien to her now as the creature inside her had five minutes previous. What was a minute? What was time...?

Your species holds the genetic code entire. I conclude that you must reproduce as we do, by parthenogenesis. I conclude that the others serve only one possible purpose.

Purpose?

We will help your species. This partnership will be mutually beneficial.

"Mrs. Fletcher! What's happening?"

Somewhere distant, a male voice was speaking to her in a half-forgotten language. Ruby was aware of an increase in activity around her, and felt someone grab her arm, then heard shouting and loud snapping noises. Still she floated in her haze of pleasure and union.

The other alien amoebas had telepathically received the information that the noisy, hairy species was merely food, and, being in need of supplies after the long space voyage, had begun to swallow up the men, despite their disagreeable flavor. Guns were fired, but the bullets passed through the gelatinous flesh harmlessly. Soon they were gone, dissolved into the flesh of the creatures, reddish blobs inside the larger purple-brown blobs, clothing and medals and guns littering the ground around them.

Take me to your leader,the alien buried inside Ruby's flesh said into her mind, and she happily complied.

WJCraft
WJCraft
1 Followers