Take My Breath Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Real life is way overrated. Ever been to Bermuda? I've always wanted to go there." Jenna smiled when soft wisps of blonde hair slapped her nose.

"What?" Drew was stunned, she was positive they would only have the night, and was already planning on making the most of it, but Jenna seemed to have other plans.

"I think 30 years are enough to have life dictated to you by others, don't you?" Jenna raised a questioning brow.

A slow smile spread across Drew's lips. Maybe the Fates had something different in store for her after all. "I can't believe you're for real," she whispered in astonishment.

"I couldn't believe it either until I felt you in my arms. To tell you the truth, part of me still doesn't believe it." She paused for a moment before continuing, "You take my breath away."

Drew swallowed her emotions and let a sensual smile curl her lips, "Shall we try to give new meanings to that line, my love?"

Jenna licked her lips in anticipation, "It would be my pleasure."

The future looked bright indeed and the past just didn't seem so gloomy anymore. Getting older sure had its benefits.

The End

12