Take Off My High Heels

Story Info
Diamond's hospitality for Ethan is like no other.
3.2k words
4.21
16.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's this new girl at work, they always get young people coming in, but in Ethan's line of work, they don't get women of her caliber at all. He always could find a woman outside of work, either in his private messages or after a night out in town. With deep, baby blue eyes like the darkest parts of the oceans, auburn hair clicked back and tapered at the sides, and a well kept beard, there was no shortage of women falling over themselves for him; but he had a type. A certain type he didn't like to deviate from.

Black girls.

There was something about them. Most of his personal art was black women; sensual, heroic, gorgeous...he was not shy about showing his appreciation.

Diamond was right up his alley taste wise, with her glossy brown eyes perfectly paired with her shimmering sepia skin, a soft but pert nose nestled in the middle of her perfectly proportioned face framed by almost black curls running down her back, she was art living. A modern Birth of Venus that greeted everyone on her way down the aisles at the office. He'd seen her while people watching in his office through the opened door, he'd started doing that when she joined their studio.

Her aura was so infectious, happy, confident, eager to learn and do whatever is asked of her. Raising her hand to ask questions about the right way to go about something or if she didn't understand. She was the right amount of maturity and "still in university" youthfulness that was nothing short of tempting. He was quite a few years older than her twenty-two, he'd looked at her files, being the executive producer had a lot of perks. He'd even checked out her Instagram, a mix of art and pictures of herself, work, and music all melded together to form a coherent outlook on her.

"Diamond..." He let her name roll off his tongue while observing her work at the desk across from his office. She glanced up at the sound of her name, seeing his eyes directly on her, absentmindedly, but still attentive. Her hesitancy to get out of her chair with her eyes looking everywhere but at him, so authority makes her anxious?

She stood at his desk, not knowing what to do with her hands before deciding to cross them under her large breasts that he wanted to motorboat like some freshman in college. She really is gorgeous, her pursed, full lips said something but he wasn't quite listening. That skirt was a little shorter than dress code, but what could he say, he was wearing sunglasses indoors, he wouldn't tell.

"Mr. Beckham?" Her voice was svelte, like velvet covering his ears.

"Yes?"

"You called me...sir?" Ugh, this timidness, he could get used to it.

"Uh, yes, I wanted to ask you about your progress today."

She perked up, "Yes! I have a list of what you've asked, and I hope I've done a good job at it. Your ideas for different episode plots with brief summaries for each. I even made a slideshow for them-"

He smiled, "You're really excited."

Diamond stopped herself, noticing how eager she was being in front of the boss. "I'm sorry, I was just so enthusiastic about showing you my ideas."

He raised a hand, "You keep that enthusiasm. It's one of the things I like about you."

Her eyes sparkled when she'd heard that, a praise kink, perhaps? She bounced in her stance but held it in. "Thank you, so much, sir!"

He chuckled a little, "You said you had a powerpoint? Will you show it to me?"

Her expression turned into shock, eyes widening twice their size, "I'm sorry, Mr. Beckham! I left it at home."

"I could come over your house to see them. It wouldn't be a problem." He smiled, fighting back the urge to wink at his young employee, watching her shuffle her weight from one foot to the other, thighs squeezing together, making his penis twitch at the subtle movement. He really did want to see her ideas, but passing up an opportunity to see her in her natural state as well was too tempting, he simply could not. She can't be surprised, it was basically an invitation to do so.

"Yes, you can stop by. I'll set up everything, you don't have to worry about anything, Mr. Beckham." Diamond clasped her well manicured hands together, french tips done on her nails, he'd noticed, he had a thing for dainty hands, they seemed to leave just the right scratches to remember them by.

"Can't wait to see you. Is your number your main one?"

"Mhm, I only have the one. I'll send you my address now?" Pulling out her phone she texted him for the first time other than to tell him that she could make it when a coworker called in sick. "Aaaaand, it's done. T-thank you, Mr. Beckham." She even bowed a little, shows how high she holds him on her list of important people.

"I'll see you...tomorrow? I know Young people have lots of places to be on a Saturday, but-"

"It's fine, Mr. Beckham." She returned the most genuine smile. The kind of smile that made him want a few little ones that shared the same kind. Right in the heart.

"See you then, Diamond." He watched her nearly skip away back to her desk, on a high just after their little talk.

***

There was a reason why she'd never let a man get close to her, she knew she didn't have much strength in saying no. Her need to please and keep others happy a lot of times made her happy, but people take advantage of that. The purity of being nice was easily manipulated and she would rather stay focused on her work, but she knew Beckham was something else.

He'd sneakily let her off of work early for some reason, she figured she was getting special treatment for being such a hard worker. Which she definitely was. When she was finished with classwork, she quickly started her actual work for the studio. Maybe she actually was in the right line of work and university wasn't needed...

Either way, she'd made a trip to the grocery store to buy various things she felt she didn't have and needed. She'd serve snacks, have her presentation, and then have a meal ready for him. Maybe then she'd be taken more seriously, even though he'd said nothing but good about her, she felt like some child to him and a lot of the other employees.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." She said while cleaning her lavish apartment before correcting herself. "Well I'm not trying to get into his heart, I'm trying to get into a higher position at the studio."

After doing her nightly routine she was bombarded with texts and comments on her various social medias, but decided to just stay focused on work that day. It wasn't long before he was at her door, around noon, she had been ready for an hour, donning her most beautiful brown, velvet, mini dress, her hair tickling her open back as she sauntered to the door, opening it with a smile. "Hi, Mr. Beckham."

"I brought you flowers," He'd removed his glasses with one hand, tucking it into his grey t-shirt, looking casual, a welcome difference from his suit. "Your place is beautiful, Diamond, and please, call me Ethan. We're off work."

"OK, thank you...Ethan. Come inside." Their fingers brushed together as she took the substantial bouquet from him. Her heart beating even faster at how close he was to her, "These smell like chocolate." Her nose brushed against the delicate flowers and inhaled even longer.

"They're chocolate cosmos. The darkest and sweetest smelling daisies, from Mexico. You remind me of them." There go the butterflies. She didn't know he'd say things like that, and without shame. He chuckled once again at how she reacted to things, as if she'd never experienced them before. "Diamond you are so interesting."

She couldn't look him in the eyes while he spoke to her that way, she had to busy herself. Finding a vase to put them inside and running cold water into it, she also took one and placed it into a pot with other flowers near on the floor of her balcony. She hoped it grew.

"And so delicate with things too." His voice was heard from the comfort of her couch, he'd found his way there and settled. That's when she was reminded that she had a presentation to start. Grabbing a tray of fruit, cheese, anc crackers, she placed it on the coffee table in front of him, before taking a seat on the other side of the sectional and pressing "enter" on her remote.

She droned on and on about ideas and he could see many of them being made into episodes or added to future episodes. Her enthusiasm returned the more he spoke.

"With ideas like these, you might even take my job." He joked, earning a beautiful laugh from Diamond. "I think you'll do amazing when you give your ideas at the meeting on Monday."

Without even thinking she reached for his hand, holding it in hers and close to her heart. "Thank you, Ethan." Just when he was about to say something cheesy or romantic, she hoped up.

"I almost forgot, I made you something special." His eyes followed her go into the next room and disappear for a few minutes before calling him inside. He straightened his pants and went into the kitchen where she stood with his bottle of chilled red wine. "Follow me." Her backside swayed left and right as she rounded a corner, leading him to her dining room. Two plates of veal parm sat at the table. He was shocked that she was showing him such a kindness and raced over to push her chair in before taking his seat beside her. It smelled amazing, and he was no chef, but if it smelled like this, it tasted even better.

Diamond held the bottle out for him to pop it, her hands covering her ears awaiting the loud bang of the cork onto the ceiling and clapping once it was opened. "I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm a world class chef."

"I bet."

She watched him cut into his veal and twirl cheese coated pasta around his fork before skewering his beef with the same form and pushing it past his lips. It was better than delicious. She seasoned everything better than he'd ever tasted, now it was her time to giggle. "You look like you like it."

"I don't know, maybe you should have went to culinary art school and opened a restaurant?"

She playfully kicked his foot, "I can still do that."

How did she just happen to fall into his life like this? He'd just gotten out of a relationship that could have ended better, with a woman he was ready to get on bended knee for, and then she comes in and clogs his mind.

Diamond didn't normally drink, this was actually the second time she'd done so, not wanting to get addicted to anything, but she found that red wine tasted nice. Really nice. Though her alcohol tolerance was embarrassing. Two glasses had her lightheaded.

"Ethan, I don't feel normal. I think I'm drunk?"

"You can't be drunk off of one and a half glasses."

She stood up, grasping the back of her chair, "I think I am. I've never been drunk before, this is new."

He laughed, "I'm proud to be the first person to see you this way." His eyes once again landed on the curve of her legs, shimmering with some kind of golden body glitter that begged him to wrap them around his head. "Hey, where are you going?"

She started to walk down the hall, her walk still was seductive and unwavering despite her inebriation. He followed behind like a lost puppy, not wanting to leave her so soon, she was a real light in his life and he'd only realized it that night. She pushed open the room to her bedroom and collapsed on her bed. The way she laid there was so inviting, but he dared not push his limits, it wasn't gentlemanlike. He watched with a longing that was unbearable.

"Take off my shoes, Mr. Beckham?" Diamond, resting on her forearms was fully laying on her bed, dangling a foot in the air, waiting for him to stumble in himself.

She didn't have to ask him twice, he was a slave to whatever she asked, whenever she asked. His hands cupped her smooth calves before taking a seat and removing the heels from her feet. His lips kissed her ankles, earning a mewl from his princess.

"That feels...nice."

"I can make you feel even better, Diamond." His lips traced along her calves, kissing her knees and moving higher, onto her thighs that almost invited him to the prize they shielded from his eyes. Once again she'd pressed them together,

"Diamond..." He whispered before she grabbed the collar of his shirt, gently tugging him upward to meet her gaze. Their lips met as he guided her into an open mouthed kiss, her tongue mingling with his, and he could taste the wine and mint on her tongue. He tingled as she moaned, his hands moving along her sides, one cupping her soft breasts.

"Ethan," she said, like she was meant to say it all this time. "I've never done this before."

"Sex on a first date?" He returned to kissing her neck, earning a soft giggle.

She shook her head, "No, sex. At...at all." Diamond nervously shuffled as he slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders.

"It doesn't matter to me. I just want you to do what feels natural." He captured a nipple into his mouth, twirling an experienced tongue around the bud. Her moan was so soft, he wanted to sink into her, in more ways than one. "There you go, Diamond." He lay her down, unzipping the back and pulling it down in a swift motion.

She knew not to cover herself, she decided to have sex with him, so why should she be bashful after taking this step? She squeezed her eyes shut, awaiting a reaction, biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

Ethan licked his lips, "I could never lie and say I'd seen a woman more perfect. Whether in movies, online, you are the one. How you ever decided to give yourself to me over everyone else was beyond me. Every part of you is like art, Diamond." A gentle kiss was placed right below her bellybutton. "When you joined I wasn't expecting to see you. You're so pretty, and everyday you look even better than the last, if that was possible. I want to prove how gorgeous you really are. I want to keep you to myself and not let anyone else ever have you. Can I do that?" He sloppy kissed her mound over her lacy underwear. "Can I, Diamond?"

"Yes, Ethan." She could have cried if she weren't having the horniest moment of her life.

He pulled away the thin fabric and saw she was waxed, her legs spreading as he pushed them apart. His large hand sinking into a thigh as he licked her clit like it led to milk and honey. Her groan was even sexier than before, he'd imagined everything was so new to her, she didn't know what to say. He sucked and kissed where he knew she liked, her moans telling everything he needed to know as she squeezed the blankets in satisfaction.

"You're so perfect, I don't even need a blowjob right now, baby." He palmed his aching erection through his jeans, unbuttoning and getting rid of the denim restraints as well as his boxers. She watched from below, he was thankful for not missing a day at the gym when he'd revealed his abs, her eyebrows raising at the sight leading to his fully erect penis. He was large with girth that she'd come to know soon enough.

Her eyes squeezed shut as he positioned himself at her loveliest place, the tip rubbing along the he slit, wet and slick with her own lubricant. He leaned over, holding himself up by one hand, "Diamond," he nearly went slack jawed at the feeling of her tight entrance almost forcing him out. Her nails naturally dug into his back and arm, he bit her neck at all of the stimulation. The best feeling he'd ever experience was being inside of her.

He pushed a little more, not feeling any thin resistance but the telltale sign of her walls tightening around him sent him over the edge. He wanted to ram into her so badly, but started at a slow pace. Thrusting inside even deeper before pulling out agonizingly. Her mousy squeals evident at her trying to find pleasure in his actions. Breasts already jiggling up and down at the slightest movement.

"Ethan!" She squeaked again when he'd accidentally thrust inside with more force.

He sucked in air through grit teeth when her walls contracted around him again. "You're amazing." A soft kiss was planted on her forehead as he picked up his pace, little by little, her moans grew more lengthy, louder, panting in the natural rhythm humans were meant to do when they procreated. She felt his hands gripped her hips while he sat on his legs, bringing her up in tandem. She looked even more beautiful taking all of him as best she could.

His name spilled from her mouth like drops of champagne, he wanted to hear it over and over again. Grabbing her wrists he pinned her arms to the top of the bed, leaning over until they were face to face, pistoning her more frantically as his climax eased closer. He'd captured her lips and even felt her say his name into her kiss, stammering out "I love you" like a lovesick first timer would and he responded back.

"I love you too." He knew it wasn't just because he was fucking her like it was their anniversary, he really loved her and she might have been blinded by good sex, but he wouldn't let her go easily at all.

He couldn't help it, his cock slammed into her as her back arched nicely; his cum splattering inside of her all over her walls like a Jason Pollock painting. His breathing heavy, hers even breathier, shallow pants causing her chest to rise and fall, while his seed continued to flow into her. "...Ethan..."

She was still as adorable as before with herself full of cum, even while they were still connected. "I didn't wear a condom." He nervously smiled.

"I'm not on the pill." She shyly returned.

"We'll just see how this goes." He'd gotten up and grabbed a towel out of her bathroom, coming back to clean his excess off her. "You'll be sore."

"I already am," Her voice drifted off as he climbed into the blanket with her.