TAKE Pt. 01: Tyne's Story

Story Info
Tyne spends quality time with her daughter's boyfriend, Kyle.
1.1k words
3.98
9.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyne

She shoved the last of the furniture over to one corner of the room. Sweating already. She glanced at her watch. 2 o'clock and still plenty of time in the day. The air conditioner was turned off, so it was just the infrequent breeze of the ceiling fan keeping her cool. The windows were open to help with the smell, but they offered no relief from the heat. Better to sweat than to breathe in these fumes, she thought, wiping more sweat from her brow. Still so much to do and the weekend was half gone. Armand and Emma were off to a father-daughter camping event with their church and that left her home alone. The walls in the den had needed a new coat of paint for some time. Armand had offered to hire someone half-heartedly and she knew what that meant. She would have to listen to him complain about the cost for the next five years until another new coat of paint was needed. She'd just do it herself, she thought and grunted aloud as she shoved the couch one last time.

The doorbell rang.

Weird, she thought. The house was far off the rural farm road so visitors were always expected. Well, this stranger is going to have to take me looking like this, she shrugged. She caught a glimpse of her rough ponytail, cut off shorts and ripped t-shirt as she passed the hallway mirror. She glanced out the front window and saw a red Jeep. Hmmmm, she thought, looks like Kyle's car. Peeking through the peephole, she saw the familiar frame of her daughter's new boyfriend, Kyle.

"Hey there," she said opening the door, "what brings you around?"

Kyle looked down at her from his broad shouldered, 6'2 frame. He smiled quietly.

"Emma couldn't get in touch with you this morning. She asked me to drop by and check on you." He said in a deep, languid voice.

She was never sure why this boy - well, young man - made her nervous. She felt that he appraised her, and she always seemed to feel insecure under his gaze. His soft brown eyes looked into hers and seemed to remove thoughts from her head. He and Emma had met when Emma visited a college upstate and had been seeing each other for a month or two. She had only met him twice before briefly. Emma seemed excited about him, but she really wasn't sure of more than that. Emma didn't share her inner thoughts with anyone but Armand. Kyle was certainly broodingly handsome. What was she thinking? She shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"Oh goodness, I think I turned down the volume last night on the phone when I was taking a bath. I'll go fix it."

She walked over to the table in the living room and picked up the phone receiver. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kyle walk into the house.

"It is a little warm in here," he said with a light laugh in his voice.

"Yes, well, I am painting in the den and need the fresh air," she explained. Why was her voice shaking?

"Great" he said, "I'll stay and help."

------------

They had been working in silence with a word or two here and there for about two hours. She brought him water and they talked only about paint supplies and what areas to tape off. She was pouring sweat as the heat of the day reached its peak. She glanced over at him. With his back to her, she could see his muscles under his tight t-shirt and sweat glistening on his neck and the back of his hairline wet and...

He turned his head and smiled at her. That soft grin again.

"Did you need my help?" he asked. His eyes looked like they were teasing.

"Uh, n-n-n-no. Sorry. I was just wondering if you wanted something to drink," she sputtered nervously.

He stretched his neck and arms. His biceps flexed. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I would love some ice water," he said. His eyes opened, and he smiled again. "Pleeeeaaaasssse." The word languished on his tongue. He looked at her deeply.

"Of course," she said in what she hoped was a normal voice.

When she came back with the water, she almost dropped it on the floor. He had taken off the sweaty t-shirt and was fanning himself with one of Armand's magazines.

"I hope you don't mind," he said looking into her eyes. "It is so hot."

"Oh, of course not," she said in a tiny voice.

"You know," she said turning away from the sight of his sleek, muscled chest, "I will completely understand if you don't want to stay. It is a lot of..." she turned.

He had moved close to her. Still looking in her eyes with his long fingers grasped around an ice cube that he had taken from the glass. He smiled.

"Well, I m-m-mean..." she stuttered.

She gasped as the ice cube hit her skin of her neck. He was very close now. He slowly dragged the cold ice up her neck to her ear lobe. She closed her eyes and instinctively arched her back. She felt his other hand in the small of her back, holding her upright.

"It is so hot," he said. His voice was deep and husky.

He moved the ice cube to the other side of her neck. His eyes were intently watching the ice cube move across her skin. She moaned involuntarily and swayed. Her hands fluttered in the air and came to rest on his sweaty, naked chest to steady herself. She felt his face grow closer until his tongue flicked across the line of wetness left by the ice cube.

She moaned again, all thought leaving her body. He sucked gently at first and then harder on her neck. She sighed loudly and grasped at his chest and arms. His hands dropped slowly down to her breasts, lightly flickering across her nipples and then grasping her breast in his hand.

"Ohhhh," a loud moan escaped her lips. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed. His mouth continued nibbling and sucking on her neck while his hands roamed over her nipples and squeezed her breasts. She was breathing harder now, and she could feel the warmth between her legs spreading. She stepped closer to him, lowered her head and opened her eyes. He looked at her, with those deep brown eyes, and kissed her hard on the lips. She kissed him back and their tongues met. His hands moved from her breasts to her ass, kneading them and pulling her roughly into his body. She felt a burst of wetness between her legs as his hard cock pressed against her hip.