Take the 'A' Train

Story Info
Adventure on the commuter train.
2.1k words
3.88
44k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving our house, we are early for the commuter into the city, so we take a little walk, a bit out of the way, but not far. We stop at the little strip mall, in which there is a convenience store, a hair salon, a dry cleaner and Lover's Lane, an upscale adult store. Very clean, very legit.

At any rate, D hands me some money and asks me to get us two bottles of water from the convenience store, while he 'looks at something'. I walk the short distance to buy the water, and when I come back out, he is standing there, holding a small bag from Lover's Lane.

"Ooooh, let me see!" I say.

"Shhhhhh. Soon," his reply.

I hand him his bottle of water, wondering what is in the bag. I am unable to see, as it is wrapped deep within the tissue, that also peeks out of the top of the bag. I think to myself that it is a somewhat feminine looking bag for such a tall man to be carrying, but he doesn't seem to mind.

The train station is only a couple of blocks away and we make it there in plenty of time, before the train comes. As we are waiting on the platform, with maybe 10 others, he turns to me and asks me to hold the bag for a moment. I take the bag. As I am holding it, he reaches inside the tissue and pulls out a lovely black suede collar, with a very shiny "O" ring at the center, and two chains dangling from the ring, with adjustable clamps at each end. OMG! I feel my face flush, just knowing others are looking.

"Turn," he says.

I turn around, knees suddenly weak, and he buckles it around my neck from behind, and turns me again, to face him. I know I am blushing furiously, but my cunt reacts in a different way; less decorum, more primal. He adjusts the O ring, so that it is perfectly centered at my throat, the chains hanging between my breasts, outside of my blouse. I move to tuck them inside, but he catches my wrist and says, "No...leave them there." Jesus. He knows this will drive me insane. He tilts my chin up and kisses me deeply. I am melting...inside and out.

When the train finally arrives, we board, and as I am about to make my way down the center aisle, he instead takes my hand and pulls me up the tiny steps, to the top level. Here the seats are all single seats, which face the center aisle of the train. He walks slowly down the aisle, taking his time in choosing a seat, though there are plenty available. Besides us, there is only a group of three teenaged boys with skateboards, who are sitting at the very back, and a woman, who looks to be about 65, toward the front of the car. We are somewhere in the middle.

We take off and start rolling toward the city. In just a few minutes, the conductor comes thru the car to collect tickets. I reach down and clip ours in the little clip for the top floor riders' tickets, which is located near my feet. As the conductor approaches, D whispers to me,

"Spread your legs."

I open my mouth to object, but know that he will not relent, so I say nothing, and spread as I was told. The conductor walks our way, and stops, plucks the tickets from their clip, and glances up at us, in passing. I am sitting there with my legs wide, wearing a short skirt and no panties. He does a double-take and smirks saying,

"You folks have fun today!"

He can barely wipe the grin off his face as he continues down the aisle, collecting tickets.

I squirm in my seat, immediately putting my knees together after he passes, but D is not finished with me yet. He pulls my legs wide again and says, "Something tells me he'll be back...and you seem to have another fan, too." He points below, to a man sitting on the other side of the train from us, in the row directly across and below. When I make eye contact, the man gives a slow smile and cocks one eyebrow, holding my gaze for a moment, as if challenging me to keep my legs open for him. In that split second, I am torn between being horribly embarrassed, and wanting to turn in my seat, so that he can see me full-on. Embarrassment wins...I quickly look away, feeling the familiar heat in my cheeks.

"Good girl," D says to me.

"Does that mean I can put my knees together now?" I ask.

"Not yet!" he says, laughing.

So there I sit, knees wide, pantiless, trying not to draw further attention to myself. D has other ideas. He knows the man below is watching, waiting to see if there is more.

"Unbutton your blouse," D says. "Just to the middle of your breasts."

I look at him, incredulous. With shaking hands, I begin to unbutton. I stop before the third button which is a little lower than half-way. He nods to me to continue.

"That one, too," he says.

"Jesus," under my breath.

The chains from the collar are hanging neatly between my breasts now, lying against my skin. I look down, feeling self-conscious. My nipples harden with just the thought. The slickness between my legs threatens to soak thru my skirt.

"Touch your nipples," he says. "Pull them."

I reach inside my blouse and pull first one nipple, and then the other.

"Look at your 'friend'...do not take your eyes off him."

I look down at the man, who is at the same time looking up at me. He knows this is for him. D lifts one of the chains and reaches inside my blouse, pulls the nipple sharply, then attaches the clamp. He does the same to the other nipple, searching my face for a reaction, as he does. The clamps are spring-loaded, with tightening screws. He has not used the screws and since the springs are not overly tight, the slight pinch is actually delicious...at least at first. D looks at me and apparently decides my blouse is still not unbuttoned far enough. He reaches out and undoes yet another button. I turn to look at him and he gives me one of his 'looks'. He cups my chin in his hand and turns my head back toward the man down below.

"I told you not to take your eyes off him," he tells me.

With that, he reaches inside my blouse and gives each of the tightening screws a turn. The pinch is now more defined, but still bearable, and truth be told, the slight pain it causes, turns me on. D sits back in his seat and looks as though he is just enjoying the ride.

"Keep watching him, babe," he says. "No matter what..."

I stare at the man, trying somehow to look past him, to avoid the embarrassment I feel when our eyes meet. But there is something about his eyes that draws me in. Damn him and his sexy looks! As I watch him, my mind wanders: is his cock hard? does he enjoy seeing my breasts clamped, or is it too kinky for him? What would he do with me if he had the freedom?

My daydream is interrupted by D's hand sliding up beneath the hem of my skirt. I jump and instinctively snap my legs closed, protecting myself. D lets out a frustrated sigh and again reaches in my blouse and tightens the screws on the nipple clamps. This time I let out a squeak - OMG it hurts! - and automatically spread my thighs to avoid further pain. This time it is more than I bargained for, and I am squirming in my seat. D's fingers find my pussy and he scoops up my wetness there and feeds it to me, while our 'friend' watches. He brings his hand back to my pussy and begins to slowly rub it, spreading its wetness all around. I feel something odd, and realize the small gold/diamond hoop I wear in my labia has somehow come undone and has fallen to the floor in front of me. I bend to retrieve it, and the pressure of my thighs against my nipples sears them. They are on fire! I quickly pick up the hoop and sit back up. D holds out his hand, and I drop the hoop in his palm. He leans down and quietly says something to the man below. The man stands, and reaching up, takes the good hoop in his own hand. I see the outline of his cock in his dress pants (well, that answers THAT question!). I am thinking D is giving him my hoop as a souvenir of sorts. Noooo! But...I am wrong again.

"Squat down, in front of your seat, legs wide." D says. "This kind gentleman has agreed to help me out...my fingers are too slippery," he says with a smirk.

Oh, he thinks he is sooo clever! The bastard! I am beside myself. I feel my face turn purple. My nipples are throbbing and feel as though they will pop right off. Not only am I furious, I am mortified! This stranger is going to put my ring back in? No way! This can't be happening!

I look at D.

"Please...," I say, begging him with my eyes not to do this.

"it's ok, I can do it myself," I plead.

"Shhhhh, hold very still, luv, so our friend can help you." he says.

The man reaches out and gingerly pulls my right side labia between his fingers, looking for the small hole. "Other side," I whisper. He smiles and says to D, "You're right....it IS slippery."

He moves to the other side, his knuckles managing to just brush my clit the tiniest bit. Oh god, this is torture! I am absolutely horrified as I see a small string of juice drip from my cunt and pool on the floor between my feet. The man examines my labia and finding the tiny hole, slips the hoop in and clicks it closed.

I move to stand and take my seat, but D's hand on my shoulder signals me to stay squatting. Our 'friend' has now moved back to his own seat, so I'm confident there won't be any more interaction with him. I am thankful the train is close to being empty today. God knows what else I'd be asked to do!

D leans over and kisses my neck, my ear.

"Piss for me," he whispers. "And make sure our friend is watching before you do."

I search his face, hoping to find mercy.

"Come on...you can't be serious...we'll get in trouble!" I say, in a desperate attempt to change his mind.

"I don't think so," he says. "He won't say anything."

I look at the man again, but he is on his phone, punching something into his planner at the same time. I will him to look up at me. I want to get this over with! Eventually, he ends his call and looks back up to where I am squatting. I squeeze and try to pee. Nothing. OMG, I can't believe this! I concentrate....nothing comes. D offers me a bottle of water. I shake my head no - I just want to do this and sit back down. When the trickle finally starts, it is just a tiny stream, which mostly clings to my skin, and runs down to my ass before dripping off. Suddenly the door at the back of the car opens and the conductor steps in. As if on cue, the trickle turns into a stronger flow as the conductor moves toward us. The stream runs over the edge of the upper level and drips onto the floor below. Shit! We are soooo gonna get arrested! I think to myself. My whole body is buzzing. The fear, the desire, the humiliation all culminating in an incredible rush. D reaches down and pulls the two chains on my nipples. The clamps bite into my already blazing tips and I cum suddenly, without warning even, just as the conductor approaches. My piss, my cum squirts out and wets his shoulder as he stops in front of me, inspecting the puddle on the floor at his feet. He looks at his shoulder, then looks at me, with this confused look on his face. Without skipping a beat, he pulls the decorative handkerchief from his uniform pocket and holds it up to my pussy for a moment, then lets it drop to the puddle beneath me.

"Union Station!" he announces loudly. "This is where you get off," he says to me, more quietly.

Yes...it certainly is.

_____________________________

Please don't forget to vote! Just do it!