Take The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

They had started to make out in the front seat and she had grabbed his cock. He had removed her bra and fondled her ample breasts. She had facilitated his hand in its trip to her hairy pussy without hesitation. And then she had taken charge.

"We can do it if you want. . . in the back seat."

He accepted her invitation and they were both soon quite naked. It was awkward and there was a certain amount of fumbling. Her bushy little twat was the hottest, softest, tightest, most amazing thing his virgin cock had ever experienced, certainly better than his own right hand. He came almost immediately. Fortunately he was young and his cock stayed serviceable. He continued to thrust inside her and grew rock hard again. She seemed very pleased and made appropriate noises. He came again. He dropped her off at her home a half-an-hour later.

The two got together two more times before John left for a summer job closer to where he would be attending college. The second time she had sucked his cock and let him cum in her mouth. She had then trained him in the elemental points of cunnilingus. Afterwards he had fucked her from behind with her chubby butt glistening in the moonlight that streamed through the back window of his car.

The third time she had been having her period and complained that early summer allergies had made her nose stuffy.

"You can do it in my ass if you want; I've done it before...I don't mind."

He had almost said no; somehow it seemed dirty and unappealing. What turned him on the most was when she produced a small tube of petrolatum and proceeded to grease her own little hole, forcing three fingers of the slippery substance inside her rectum. It was an obscenely erotic vision. She had handed him the tube and he quickly understood what he was expected to do.

Her ass was, tight, buttery and very hot. He fucked her twice that way. He was sure he preferred pussy but the ass fuck had not been remotely unpleasant. He left early the next morning and never saw her again.

His summer job paid better than any others he had had. He was a counselor at a nine week camp which included a boys section and a girls section. The boys section was devoted to football; the well-separated girl's section was all about cheerleading. There were stiff penalties and stern warnings from the administrator about fooling around with the attendees. At the end of the lecture, the older man had grinned suggestively and indicated that fraternization among the male and female staff was certainly acceptable and expected.... just keep it down to a dull roar.

Variety was not on the menu; quickly young men and women paired off and tended to spend the summer in monogamous relationships. He quickly caught the eye of a nubile young red head with freckles and an Irish surname. He found her quite adorable and wondered how long it would take to get a hand in her pants.

She was far more worldly than he was; she had his cock in her mouth the first night of camp and at least once a day until the camp was over. She was sexually experienced and he was a willing pupil. He had grown very fond of her and hoped they might stay in touch when camp was over. She went to school a couple of hundred miles from where he would be matriculating.

Alas, she told him she had a regular boy friend, that they were essentially engaged and he had just been a summer romance. It was his first experience with a girl who wasn't sizing up a boy for a tux, a ring and a stroll down the aisle. He had had no idea that such women existed but hoped he met more of them.

He met more young women with the sweet colleen's modern attitude during his first two years in college. He avoided those with white picket fences and babies on the brain. He became a one-sport athlete and made a significant contribution to his university's fortunes becoming an all-conference safety. He loved college; he excelled academically and Appalachia soon became almost a distant memory. His mother had moved to the other coast soon after he had graduated from high school. They exchanged letters and short phone calls but didn't see each other for several years.

Friends, many more fortunate than he was, invited him to their homes and helped expand his horizons. He signed up for dance class, ostensibly because there were hot women in that class but also because he hated having two left feet. By the end, he had become an acceptable dancer. He was thrifty; he made decent money during the summers and in jobs near campus during the school year.

He shared a nicer apartment than he could have afforded with another young man during his junior year. His roommate's parents had taken a shine to John and felt that he would be a good influence on their own son.

At first, he had wanted to reject what he viewed as charity.

"What had you budgeted for rent this year, John?" His roommate's father had asked. John had told him.

"Then fine, pay that amount. This is not charity, John; as a father I'm being self-serving. I'm depending on you to keep my son on track. You're far more grounded than he is; you have better discipline. We've noted a drastic improvement in his maturity just from being your friend. You've been a good influence on him. Keep doing so. You seem like such opposites---how did you two ever become friends?"

"He makes me laugh; as much as you wring your hands over the fact that he doesn't seem to take things very seriously---I take things too seriously at times. I obsess; he doesn't. He's a more healthy influence on me than you might realize."

John had taken his responsibilities quite seriously, much to his roommate's chagrin. At the end of the first semester, his grades had dramatically improved and he seemed to be growing up and requiring less supervision. His parents were elated. John had joined the family for part of the Christmas break. His roommate's father had handed him a check.

"Don't even think of saying no! This is the rent you've been paying; I'm giving it all back to you and I don't expect you to send me checks for rent next semester. We've pulled our hair out over the years, wasted money on psychologists, tried military school---all to no avail. My son barely got into my alma matter---wouldn't have without my contribution to a new arts center. He was rapidly becoming a twenty year old alcoholic. You accomplished more in one semester than we have in his entire life."

"He's just finally growing up. He'll be fine. He's a good, loyal friend."

"Because he has a grown up around day in and day out to emulate. Thank you, John. We owe you more than this check."

"Don't sell him short; I had to grow up early---too damn early. He had the luxury of waiting. As much as I've ragged his ass over the last few months---and gotten him down to a two drink limit---being around him has lowered my blood pressure. I've learned a lot from him---and his parents. Thank you."

"You're a pretty neat young man, John. Know I mean it when I tell you that if you ever need anything---just ask."

John continued to excel in college and ended up sharing the same apartment until he graduated. He had struggled to decide whether it was time to go get a real job or continue his education. He had taken entrance exams for law school and business school and done well on both. His perfect two hundred on the law school entrance exam had attracted offers from the top law schools in the country. He's always found law and government fascinating but had never really thought of becoming a lawyer. At the last minute, he accepted an offer from one of the top law schools in the country.

His roommate for two years and he were just completing the final cleanup of the apartment. Everything John owned was in a U-Haul attached to the back of his aged automobile. A moving company had picked up his roommate's stuff. The roommate was off to Europe for a year to contemplate his future. They had just picked up their last mail together and filled out forwarding cards. As they sat on the front steps for the final time, his roommate was seriously perusing a very slick formal looking magazine of sorts.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's the ultimate jerk off publication, dear John. Cotillion."

"Say what?"

"It's the cotillion 'catalogue'. In the old days young ladies were presented to the male world of eligible bachelors at a 'coming out party' often as young as sixteen or as soon as they graduated from high school. Today with more women going to college it traditionally happens after they get a Bachelors---often from some elite finishing school---indicating that they are ready for marriage. In the old society social circles, women really only go to college to prepare themselves to be someone's wife. It's a terribly pagan ritual and I try to duck it every year but the babes...well, see for yourself!"

John perused the glossy publication. Each page had another glamorously perfect woman's pictures with a short treatise on who she was, where she had gone to school, what she had been involved in and so on. John certainly didn't know any of the girls nor recognize any of the names until he got to page twenty-two. The name was right and too unusual to be anyone else. She was tall, blond and perfect. She still had the same sweet eyes but without her name he would almost certainly have missed her.

"Are you going? When is it?"

"My mother would kill me if I failed to make an appearance; it's in two weeks at the Plaza."

"Your dad once said if I ever...how do I get an invitation?"

"Consider it done! As modern times have encroached there are seldom enough eligible young bachelors to fill the dance cards and you'd certainly stand head and shoulders above the average slobs. My mother is on the committee. Consider yourself an invitee. Why? I never sensed that this crap meant anything to you. By the way, you need a tux. For Christ's sake, don't buy one. I have several as does Dad and we're all the same size."

"Why? Her," John said, pointing to the picture of the girl he had fallen in love with in the second grade.

"My, my, you do set your sights high! I've actually met her although it's been a few years. She's stunning, very rich and as cemented to the very core of old society as any one in here. I recall that she was quite pleasant...even normal which was a surprise in view of her pedigree. Although the girls aren't allowed to have dates---after all it's a horse show---I have to believe she is already spoken for. Her family is just going through the motions in the spirit of tradition and expectations."

"We went to school together: first, second and third grade. I danced with her in dancing class. She won't remember me but I remember her pretty little blond pig tails and having a crush on her. I certainly never meant anything to her but it would be fun to see her...dance with her one more time."

"I have connections, old buddy! My mother does in any event---one dance---and then you're on your own."

Two weeks later John was pretty sure that the tux he had borrowed from his former roommate was not remotely used. His good friend's parents had brought in a tailor to ensure a perfect fit and he had to admit he looked quite debonair in the evening finery.

At the debutante ball of the year at one of New York's most legendary old hotels, each young lady descended a spiral staircase as she was introduced. They were all glamorous and there certainly wasn't a dog in the bunch. When the only woman there that John cared about descended the stairs, his heart raced. He was not alone; she was truly the most breath-taking young lady in attendance.

Everything was terribly scripted and steeped in tradition. By his fifth dance, he knew there hadn't been a single one of them he would have kicked out of bed. They were gorgeous, elegant, bright and pleasant. Dance number six was the only one that really mattered.

She might have recognized his name but it was a common name; he didn't really look remotely like the scrawny boy she had brushed up against in elementary school. She couldn't have had any expectation that he would be here; his parents had not been at this rung on the social ladder.

When she smiled and he took her in his arms in the rather formal dance pose, he was almost breathless. They made small talk; she had the most beautiful, soothing voice he had ever heard. He said little, answering when she asked a question.

"So, Mr. Tyler, where are you off to following college?"

He recalled that the male attendees had a brief summary of their life entered in the lady's dance cards which in John's case had simply indicated that he had graduated from a very respectable university Summa Cum Laude.

"A law school in Connecticut."

"The law school in New Haven, I would suppose."

"That's right."

"Nicely phrased and quite modest."

"And you, Miss..."

"This is all so foolish. My name is Jacqueline but it's a mouthful. Call me Jackie."

"John, just John."

"Have we ever met before, 'Just John'?" she quipped. "Your eyes seem very familiar somehow."

Before he could answer their dance had ended; there would not be another one for the two of them. Later at a heavily chaperoned post-dance gathering, they might chat again. He was almost relieved; he didn't want to lie but wasn't sure he wanted to answer her question.

"Thank you for this dance, Jackie; I'll treasure it always. I hope this isn't inappropriate but you have the most beautiful bright blue eyes God ever gave out and your shiny blond hair...it belongs in pig tails."

As quickly as they had come together they separated to attend to their next partner. For his part, John could have simply left at that moment but understood his obligation to fulfill his responsibilities.

Throughout the evening he danced with a delightful assortment of beautiful, socially prominent and universally wealthy young women. He occasionally stole a glance in her direction; she was the belle of the ball. At least once, he was sure he caught her looking his way.

The informal affair which followed did not mandate his attendance; he could have left. In spite of the formality, it was obvious that a number of the young ladies and gentlemen in attendance had a previous relationship and had gone off to pursue more interesting physical activities. John's best friend had said, "almost certainly already spoken for" so he was surprised to note that Jackie lingered. He was even more surprised when she broke away from a group of admirers and came toward him. She was very close to him; he could feel the heat of her body...taste her sweet essence.

"So, 'just John,' you are the enigmatic bachelor of the evening. None of my cohorts seem to have a clue who you are and you unquestionable made quite an impression on all of them." The blue eyes twinkled; she was being playful but not in an unkind way by any stretch of the imagination.

"And you?"

"Pardon me?"

"What kind of impression did 'just John' make on you?"

"Very favorable I'd have to say. At this stage in my life, I suppose I've received my share of compliments---and lines---but what you said about my eyes...my hair...it didn't come out like something either prepared or made up on the spot. It was as if it had been in your mind...and your heart...for a very long time?"

He smiled but did not really answer; he changed the subject. "Jackie, my best friend and former roommate---and sponsor this evening---told me that these affairs had become more tradition and formality than a coming out or introduction---that modern debutantes were essentially, 'already spoken for' and judging from the number that have already beat a path to the exits..."

"I was, I suppose; yes, I was until quite recently. I don't believe I am now---I'm not! How about you...are you spoken for, 'just John'?"

"I've only been in love once...second grade, but I fear it was very one sided and unrequited. So unless that beautiful little girl with the bright blue eyes, and the blue gross grain ribbons securing her shiny blond pig tails chose to speak up and claim me...I'm footloose and fancy free."

She trembled as the recognition hit her; it was the eyes that gave him away. A sweet young boy with almost sad eyes who once she'd even felt sorry for. . . a very clumsy dancer...then...not now...small for his age...frail...certainly not now. Her astonishingly quick mind wasn't at that moment thinking of marriage, picket fences or babies. She wasn't here for that; she had in fact ended an engagement that would certainly have resulted in that.

Jackie had grown up to become a very reluctant princess. Both of her parents showered her with "things" because they seemed unable to shower her with genuine love and affection. They were kind and well meaning; she loved them both dearly but they were so terribly wrapped up in their own weaknesses and issues of their own making.

Jackie was fortunate that her grandfather had recognized that she had not inherited the foolishness and irresponsibility of her parents. While the old gentleman had cut off her father from the family fortune, he had left him with a small trust fund. It allowed her father to continue to live in reasonable luxury. Jackie's paternal grandfather knew full well that his son was incapable of surviving without it.

Her mother had not come from money; she had received a sizable settlement after the divorce and child support---even though Jackie only lived with her three months out of the year. She'd blown through the original settlement and no longer received the child support since Jackie was over twenty-one. She was in hot pursuit of another well-heeled husband at that very moment.

Most of the rest of the sizable fortune was earmarked for charity; granddad had no intention of leaving wealthy heirs. He had provided for Jackie; it was a comfortable, somewhat modest and very secure trust fund. She could live reasonably well and do nothing with her life as her father had done. She certainly would never need to marry security as her mother had done.

'Just John' had captured her imagination when she had first seen him; she had enjoyed his strong hand at her waist as they had danced. His comment at the end of the dance had taken her aback and she was not a young woman easily rattled. She had first thought that he was cute and quite dashing. He was close to or the same age as she was. It was the beginning of summer.

As much as she was relieved to be out from under a suffocating relationship of her ill advised engagement, she missed things...male companionship, the comfort of a man's hand in hers...the physical part of a relationship. A fling had definitely been a possibility; she had come across the room to explore those possibilities. A summer affair. . . nothing past that. But then he had come dangerously close to tipping over the boat.

She had planned to simply seduce him and inevitably fuck him and then keep him around for the summer to please her...give her comfort. But now...he was in an odd sort of way an "old friend" and protocol said they needed to talk, catch up and then maybe they could drift upstairs and fuck. If he'd really carried some torch for her since the second grade...that could get weird. She'd play it by ear.

"Come on, 'just John' let's get out of here. I obviously need to change---you don't; you look fabulous. Meet me at the Park entrance in---twenty minutes?"

She appeared right on schedule in a turtle neck cashmere sweater and Capris.

"I definitely feel overdressed!" he intoned.

"Nonsense! A man can wear evening attire 24/7; a woman can't. Here's my car. Mike, take us to..."

John had no idea where they were going; he didn't even care. She had her own car and driver and, from the looks of Mike, he doubled as a body guard. His car was well into its second decade. He could not have imagined in his wildest dreams that he would be sitting next to her driving to some late night spot together. What had he expected? The normally well-grounded young man who always had a plan on or off the field was flying without a net. It was a fairytale beyond his comprehension.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers