Take the Pussy - Megan's Mixer

Story Info
One part alcohol, two parts friends.
1.4k words
3.29
83.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers

"Damn... I wanna fuck that bitch so fuckin' bad," Carlo muttered quietly, sliding his eyes down the length of Megan's body. She was standing about 20 feet away, holding her man's hand tightly as he stopped briefly to talk with some niggas he knew in that neighborhood. "You think JayJay will let us hit?"

"I don't know, man." Mack took a long drag then passed the blunt to Carlo. "He seems like he's really feelin' her. That nigga don't wanna share no more. Megan got him twisted or somethin'...hard to say." Mack let the smoke drain from his nose and mouth.

"She looks fine as hell, that's for sure." Kase took the blunt from Carlo, momentarily tearing his gaze from the sexy girl and casting his eyes to the floor. "I wouldn't mind bendin' her over and takin' that ass from her."

"She probably likes rough sex. That's why she's all sprung off Jay." Carlo flopped down on the cement steps outside his dingy apartment. He gulped some tequila straight from the bottle.

"Man, shut up...here they come," Mack whispered, then in a much louder voice: "What's up my nigga?" He extended his hand to give daps to Jay.

"What it do, my niggas?" Jay gave daps to Carlo and Kase, then introduced the beauty. "This is my girl, Megan. Megan, these are my boys."

"Nice to meet you." Her voice was pure cane sugar. She smiled an innocent but seductive smile. "Baby, I'm thirsty." Her attention was back on Jay.

"We got lots to drink." Carlo responded eagerly. "What do u want? Juice? Soda? Liquor?"

"Juice sounds good..."

"Man, get me a cup of Hennessey or something." Jay called to Carlo who was already headed into the apartment. Jay pulled Megan behind him as he followed Carlo.

Mack and Kase gave her a nice stare-down as she walked past them. She was wearing tight jeans and a little yellow halter top. Her round ass rose and fell with each step. She had long cocoa-colored hair and light brown eyes. Her lips were extremely pouty; just perfect for sucking cock.

And that's exactly what Megan did after 3 cups of gin and juice.

Jay's black dick was sunken deep in her mouth when his boys found them. With her back facing the door, Megan crouched between Jay's splayed legs, slobbing his large stick as he sat with his head thrown back in drunken bliss. "Suck it...suck it...oh yeah...like that...suck my dick good...." Jay gurgled quietly, not yet noticing the guys in the room.

The couple had snuck off to Carlo's room while the other guys watched the game. Jay was horney like always and wanted some head from his pretty girl. He knew she never protested a dick in her mouth when she had liquor in her, so he took her to the room before he felt too drunk to initiate anything. Megan was easy to proposition. All he had to do was kiss her passionately a couple times then start pushing her to her knees. She knew what he wanted and she delivered like a pro.

"You want your balls sucked, Baby?" Megan cooed between licks.

"Yeah, Baby...go ahead...and suck those nuts..." Jay groaned with pleasure as she took his sack into her mouth. He felt barely conscious; his vision was slightly blurry and his head spun.

"You gunna suck my nut sack too, Megan?" Carlo smirked as she twisted around in surprise. Jay stirred too, lifting his head to see who had entered the room. "My nuts want to be sucked too." He laughed sleezily.

"Man, get out of here. We're busy, shit..." Jay mumbled irritated. "Put your mouth back on me," he ordered Megan. He put his hand on the back of her head and tried to guide her down onto his manhood.

"Jay! They are watching us!" Megan complained, half angered and half amused. The gin felt like it had slithered up her spine and into her brain. Everything seemed less serious and more sensual. Her pussy was drenched.

Carlo walked over to them, unbuckling his jeans. His brown Puerto Rican dick sprung out and he pointed it at Megan's head. "Be a good girl and suck this dick too, Sweetie."

"No!" Megan exclaimed. Jay was in a stupor and didn't say anything. Kase and Mack watched to see what Carlo would do.

He began by pulling Megan up by the top of her arm. She tried yanking away, but Carlo easily swooped her intoxicated body into his arms. He turned her around and bent her over slightly as he tried undressing her with one hand and holding her captive with the other. She began to yell.

Jay's attention came into focus for a few minutes, but his body would not cooperate. "Leave her alone, Dogg." He uttered with as much authority as he could muster. "Don't fuckin' touch her like that." His speech slurred pathetically as he watched Carlo getting ready to rape his girl. Jay had to admit that it kinda turned him on to see Megan struggling to not give up her pussy to three tall, muscular young men. He knew she wanted dick, but she was a good girl after all, and she probably thought her man would take care of her after she sucked him off. Then he began to slip back into his comatose state.

Kase swooped in, holding her still and covering her mouth, as Carlo reached around and unzipped her jeans, pulled them down, exposing a pink lace thong. He slowly slipped it down her legs, enjoying how it looked as it came off her hot little body. The three of them stood directly in front of Jay's passed out figure in the middle of the room. Carlo stripped off her top and bra. Her tits were bouncy and jiggled as she was roughly handled. Kase dipped his head down and took one her breasts in his mouth. Both guys stuck their fingers into her slit, their hands slipping in her juices.

She stopped thrashing and screaming. It would do no good. Although Mack was holding back, he wasn't about the stop the man-play. Besides, her head was clouding up more and more as the gin continued to circulate in her bloodstream. She started to not really care what these men were doing to her.

"Get her to the bed," Carlo ordered.

She was heaved across the mattress, face first. Her hips were lifted to meet Carlo's long rod. "You ready for some cock, you little slut?" He smacked her ass as he dicked her fast and excitedly. "Damn, this pussy is so good. You were tryna hold out on us...weren't you, Bitch? Looks like I got the pussy anyway." Carlo babbled on and on as he took her unwilling young cunt.

Kase stroked his dick, waiting his turn. Mack sat next to Jay on the small couch across from the bed. His cock was hard, but he couldn't take Megan how Carlo and Kase were taking her. But the show was definitely hot.

"Uuuggh!" Carlo spewed cum all over Megan's ass cheeks. She had been silent during the whole fucking. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction that her pussy was loving the cock, even though she hated the circumstances. Carlo pushed her body away from himself and stumbled a few steps back, exhausted and relieved. "Kase, hit that, nigga...it's some real good pussy...that whore has got some great gut."

"Turn around, Sweetheart." Kase's voice was low and soothing. "I want to see your face." He helped Megan flip over. He pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. He watched her eyes widen with surprise as his massive pole stretched her open. He pumped slowly, almost lovingly. Thick veins ran down the length of his dark meat. They disappeared as he shoved himself in and out of her tight wet hole.

Megan began to puddle up and cry as Kase fucked her softly. His hands massaged her breasts and made circles on her clitoris. His sex was gentle but he wasn't. When it came time to let himself go, he pulled her off the bed and pushed her to the ground. Then he covered her pretty face with sticky strings of cum.

Jay's three boys left her on the floor, wiping Kase's nut from her cheeks with Carlo's dried seed on her butt.

Mack got jumped later that week when the crew found out he bitched out on everything.

Jay didn't come around for a few months. When he did, it was like nothing happened. But he never brought a girl to his friends after that incident.

Megan moved away to New York and tried modeling for a little while. She broke up with Jay soon after.

urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers