Take Two Pills and ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers

"I love you sis."

"Duh! I love you too, Paul. But I don't think it's the same thing."

"Okay, just tell mom to come back in here. Thanks sis."

"What do you mean?"

"If you don't want to help then I won't force you. I love you too much to do that! So just ask mom to come back in here and ..."

"Oh no you don't," my sister said as she flung her nightgown up and over her head letting it flutter to the floor. "You just proved that you really do love me! And since I really love you, it's only right that I do my part here."

"Are you sure?" I asked as she scooted onto my bed and softly touched my balls, then slid her fingers ever so gently up my dick to its ridge, then back down.

"Damn you," she said as a small tear formed on her left eye and trickled down her cheek. "Yes I'm sure!"

She leaned in and kissed me on my lips with a butterfly kiss, then leaned down and kissed my cock head just the same way. I groaned. Penny looked up at me while keeping her lips right on my tip, then smiled just before easing her lips down around my entire helmet head. Her tongue wormed slowly around my entire tip then she sucked onto me fiercely before pulling off with a loud 'pop'.

"I've sorta kinda wanted to do that for a long time, just never had the opportunity, or the nerve, to do it. That's a nice cock, bro."

"Okay, if we're going to do commentary on body parts, you have one hell of a sexy body. A very sexy bod that I don't remember you having last time I was home."

Sitting up straight and pushing her chest out she laughed slightly and said, "Thanks, I finally blossomed into this!" She cupped her breasts and gave them a squeeze saying, "How about that, in less than one year I go from barely 32A to 34C!"

My hands slid up her body and pushed hers out of the way. I hefted each of them and gave them both a firm squeeze before giving both nipples a good pinch, making them turn into bullets instantly. She gasped as I mauled her boobs.

"I've got to admit it; these are nice tits. REALLY nice tits. I like them!"

"Thanks, glad you like them. But you playing with my boobies won't get you to go down so ..." and she leaned down to my cock forcing me to withdraw my hands. "Uhm," she moaned as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth.

She pulled back letting me slip from between her lips, her tongue sliding around her lips as she sat upright again. "That's odd. I tasted your cum as it oozed out of your tip, and I liked it. But then I tasted a much different taste further down on you. But I know cum when I see it and your dick is coated in it."

"Well, yeah, but that stuff lower down is mom's. Um, she came like a firecracker on me!"

"No shit!" Penny leaned in and licked all around my base cleaning me of mom's whitish goo. "That stuff's GOOD!" She looked at me and then my cock in her hand. "I can't deepthroat a cock your size so I have to do it this way," and she leaned back down and licked my shaft completely clean.

"Hey, we can sixty-nine if you want, you know, just to get you ready," I said hopefully.

"Maybe later. I'm so turned on right now that I feel like I'm leaking a gallon a minute!" Happy that my cock was finally cleaned of our mom's cum juice Penny straddled my cock and eased my cock into her slit. She closed her eyes and said softly, "I'm sorry Rick," then eased me into her to the base. She was right, her pussy was soaking wet!

"Oh god sis, you feel so good around me. One question, who's Rick?"

"Oh ... he's my ... ooooh ... he's my boyfriend." She rolled her hips in a circle around my lance then stopped and grinned at me. "You really feel good inside of me, dear brother. You've got one hell of a fine cock there. Oh yeah, that feels so good."

"Good," I said as we started fucking each other. Not another word was said for several minutes, as we concentrated on our movements and the incredible sensations we were imparting on each other. I decided I enjoyed kissing and sucking on her awesome teenaged tits, two of the best boobs I had ever encountered! Penny seemed to enjoy my efforts on them as much as I did.

About ten minutes after she started moving on me she flung her head back, crushing her cunt against my base. "Oh god YESSSS!" she cried out. This was followed by, "Yes ... oh my god ... yes Paul, I'm cumming! Oh god I'm cumming on my brother's cock!"

She was jerking her pussy violently on and off of me as I tried my best to pump up into her in time with her motions. "FUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed as she suddenly stopped all motion with her pussy welded to my cock's base, her pussy muscles spasming around my shaft!

Finally she realized her fingers were digging deeply into my biceps where she had grabbed as she came. Staring into my eyes she mumbled an apology then closed her eyes and shivered while barely saying, "Holy fuck!"

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Huh??" she asked as she inhaled deeply. "Oh, I, um, I've never came like that before! I mean, my boyfriends would always shoot off way before I was ready, so I always had to take care of myself after coming home. But that! That was ... was just incredible! Thank you so much Paul!"

"No, it's I who needs to thank you ..."

"Bull shit. We can thank each other this time. Now I know you didn't cum, so roll me over and fuck me properly!"

"As you wish," I said as I quickly moved to the top. "How's this," I asked as I pulled back 6 ½ inches and shoved back into her. She moaned her pleasure. "And this..." I asked as my pace quickened until I was pounding my granite slab into her soaked yet super tight pussy.

"Oh god yes, that's just how I want it! Oh god, Paul, fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me cum again! Oh shit that's so good!"

"Yes it is," I said just before I kissed her, our tongues dueling fiercely back and forth.

She wouldn't stand for our kissing to stop for very many seconds so I was not surprised when, ten minutes later, she gasped into my lips, "Cumming!"

I lifted up off of her and concentrated on pounding my shaft fully into her quivering pussy. Each time I crushed up against her I ground my base against her clit making her groan loudly while our eyes locked together. Just as she crested her climax my balls clenched in vain as they tried to pump more cum from me. My cock swelled and throbbed as we came together, her moistness making up for my lack of ejaculate.

Moments later we were lying together in a sweaty heap, her arms and legs lightly wrapped around my back. After three failing attempts Penny finally managed to speak, "Oh my god, that was so good! Did you? I mean, I felt you cum, but I DIDN'T feel you cum. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah, it does. And the answer is yes I did but no I didn't. My balls are still empty, even though that was fucking incredible!"

"Yeah," she said slowly through her gasps, "you were. Incredible, I mean."

Her arms tightened around my shoulders while her legs grasped tight to my upper ass cheeks. We both moaned in pleasure as I felt her head turn to the side. "SHIT!"

"What," I gasped in reaction.

"We ... we've been fucking for nearly two hours?!?! How can that be?"

I lifted my head and saw the clock now showed 9:32 and I sighed. "Guess so sis. Are you okay?"

"Am I okay??? What about YOU!? Are YOU okay?!"

"Well, my headache that caused all of this is long gone, and my cock is being massaged right this moment by an incredible pussy owned by one of the most beautiful and wonderful females that I have the pleasure of knowing. So other than one little problem, I'd say I'm pretty good!"

"Thank you for all of that glowing praise, but I have to tell you that your problem is NOT little. It is a huge, pulsing throbbing love muscle that I have come to love more than I can believe. But we need to get you to go down, so my turn on top."

"If you say so," I said as I flipped us over easily.

"Oh, I DO say so my stud of a brother! Wow, I still can't get over the fact that we are doing this, but I sure am glad we are."

"Really?"

"Yup, I've never cum so much or so hard before!" She started moving her hips in every sort of motion possible while saying, "Now it's my turn to make both of us feel good! One of these times I will feel you shoot your stuff inside of me! I can't wait!"

"I hope you're on the pill."

"Yup. Have been for three years now!" She leaned down and kissed me hard and long, our tongues squirming together once again. Finally she broke our kiss and rubbed her nose on mine as she sultrily said, "We need to find out if those things really work, although right now I'd love to have your children!"

"Seriously?!"

"Oh yeah, my brain thinks strange things when I'm this turned on." She moved up into a sitting position on me and started working her pussy on my cock. She looked like a woman possessed as she fucked me harder than anybody had, including our mother a few hours earlier.

Just then my door swung open all the way and our mom looked in at us. "How are you two doing?"

"I think we're getting there mom," Penny said breathlessly.

"Son?"

"Well, I'm still rock hard but I think sis is right."

Mom stepped in about halfway and said, "Show me." Penny slowly lifted her pussy off of me, stopping with just my tip still inside of her. "Hmm, looks like when I left it." Penny eased back down with a sigh as mom looked to her, "Do you need me to take over?"

"No mom, I'm good for now. Besides, just once I want to feel Paul's cock actually shoot off for me! All I'm getting so far is dry cums, which I never knew guys could do."

"Okay then kids, have fun, call if you need me."

"Thanks mom," we said in unison as mom left my room, leaving the door wide open.

"Do you think she wants to listen to us," Penny asked.

"Fuck ..." I said with a hard up thrust.

"Umph!" she gasped.

"... yes!" I finished with a second even harder thrust.

"You keep that up and I'm going to cum so fast ..."

"As you wish," I said as I rolled us over and instantly began pounding her pussy. No more than six thrusts later she crushed my cock with her tight pussy muscles while holding on for dear life.

"Oh my god, here it comes!" she cried out as I drove my cock into her super tight cunt. With an ear splitting scream Penny wrapped her legs around my hips and used them to help power my cock into her while her entire body shook violently beneath me. I was not even close to a climax so I just kept on pounding her pussy until she was completely over her explosive orgasm.

"You okay, sis?"

"Fuck me," came her very soft reply.

"I am."

"Shit."

"Okay?"

"Fuck me."

"More? Now?" I started pumping into her again.

"Oooh, fuck me, STOP!"

I lifted up and smiled down at her as she looked blankly upwards. Her lips moved as if to speak but nothing came out. She licked them and tried again. Still nothing. Her eyes moved side to side and she swallowed hard, then tried again.

"Jesus bro, that was intense!" her emotion filled weak voice said. She looked around the room and back to me before asking, "How are you doing, are you getting close?" I shook my head and she said, "Damn, maybe I should have let mom take over." I leaned down and kissed her forehead then her nose and finally softly kissed her quivering lips. Her hands slowly moved up and around my neck until she was holding me tight to her face.

"I never thought I could get fucked like this ... ever! So I guess maybe mom does need to take over ..."

"No sis." Our eyes locked together from about two inches apart.

"No?"

"No. We've been fucking for hours but I want to make love to you now and cum inside of you. I want to flood your pussy with my sperm and put those pills to the test."

"Oh." We just looked into each others eyes for several seconds; my cock throbbing inside of her while her pussy went on clasping and convulsing around me. Finally she wiggled her hips and whispered "Okay, Paul. Make love to me."

"Love to."

My hips started slowly moving in and out in short thrusts of about two inches thus keeping my cock mostly buried within her. At the same time I leaned in and began kissing her ever so softly all over her face. When not a single cell had been missed I kissed down her neck and then up to her ears, which she really loved. (The back of her neck was nice but no fireworks.)

By the time I had finished with her face and neck fifteen minutes had passed and my strokes were now about four inches long, always ending with my base tight against her clit. I lifted up on my arms as if I was doing pushups. I guess maybe I was although these pushups forced my shaft in and out those same four inches and each time down I softly kissed her lips. Luckily I'm in really good shape or I couldn't have kept that up for long.

Shortly after starting that motion I had to slow my moves to keep from pushing her over the edge. My cock was feeling really good but my balls were no where near to fulfilling their part. As I went on relentlessly pumping into her Penny's fingers lightly slipped up and down my arms, her eyes locked onto my own.

She smiled up at me and whispered, "This feels so good Paul. I love you."

"I know," I replied. Soon we had been moving like this for nearly 30 minutes and I had to ease up again to hold her climax at bay. She gave me a slightly pouty look then blew me a kiss. Gently I moved her legs up until they were perched on my shoulders. Once both of them were up there I pulled nearly all the way back and then slowly shoved my steel shaft back into her.

"Oh yes, that's so good," was her reaction. The next five times I eased fully into her she just moaned, "So good." My pace never went faster than one stroke every ten seconds or so, although it would sometimes be forced to slow to nearly 20 seconds per stroke. I wanted to do this slowly so I didn't mind.

Another ten or so minutes and my balls were starting to move in their sack. I grabbed her legs by her ankles and gently pushed them over her face and then back past her head, not stopping until her knees were beside her ears. My hips then pushed forwards and Penny gasped, "Oh god that's so deep! Oh yes, love me brother! Give me your cum deep up inside of me!"

"Soon Penny, soon."

"God yes! I want it so bad!"

Every fourth or fifth excruciatingly slow thrust into her ended with our lips together, our tongues dancing to silent music from mouth to mouth. Her pussy was beginning to spasm around me again but I knew I was getting close. We kept on going for another few minutes as I neared a perfect mingling of our orgasms.

Penny kept clutching her breath as her passion rose to never before felt heights. "Oh please Paul," she begged, "please fill me with your cum! Please make our love complete!"

Her pussy twitched, spasmed and then clasp tightly around my shaft making it nearly impossible to pull out or re-enter her. None the less I forced my cock to move and less than two minutes later I bucked hard and drove my cock harder than ever into her upturned cunt.

"YES!" she cried out.

"Oh god Penny ... I'm ... I'm ... CUMMING!"

"God yes! FILL ME! Oh shit it feels so good!" As she cried out Penny's hips were bouncing beneath me while I used barely one inch thrusts to keep my cock as deeply buried as I could, my balls pumping her full of my long over due sperm.

"Umpph," I softly groaned.

"Oh!"

"Um."

"Oooo."

"Oh god!"

"Love me Paul!"

"God sis, I am!"

Her hands grasped my face and guided our lips together as she kissed me with her entire body and soul! As luck would have it, our climaxes waned at nearly the exact same time, allowing us to come to a stop gasping for breath and clinging to each other tightly. We lay together like that, her body rolled over on itself, for several moments. She never complained.

Knowing I was a heavy burden for her to hold like this I uncurled her body and lowered her legs down alongside of mine. Then I held her tight and rolled us over taking the bottom. "Thanks," came her soft voice. I mumbled something. Still quite softly she said, "That was so good! I mean ... damn! So good!"

"I'll say!" Both of us looked for where our mom was speaking from, surprised to see her sitting previously unnoticed on my desk chair. "Penny my dear, I SO wanted to switch places with you during that ... that ... incredibly loving sight! You are so lucky to have been fucked like that!"

"Mom, I didn't fuck..." I started to say but Penny interrupted me.

"I was LOVED! Mom, I was loved so well! Oh god Paul, I'm still tingling all over! Just look at all these Goosebumps!" I did and she was covered in them.

"Well," mom said, "I started another pot of coffee, hoping that this time your cock might be down for the count. Any luck with that?"

Penny looked at her then at me and said, "I'm not sure, I kind of hope not!" Then she pulled slowly up and off of me, a flood of cum pouring out of her gaping pussy when we parted.

Lying limply against my thigh was my over used dick, looking totally dead to the world and well drained. "Ooo, I want all that yummy stuff!" Penny said before leaning down and starting to lick clean my cock, balls and other parts that were covered in our juices.

"Careful, you don't want to get a rise out of him again," mom said making me groan. Penny just gave mom a sly grin and went back to cleaning my crotch area. I think it was just to prove it to mom when she inhaled my shaft fully (it was limp and flaccid) and swirled her tongue around it several times making my body jerk. Then she pulled off with a smacking sound from her lips.

"Looks like I tamed this thing, mom!"

"Well and truly done, hon," mom said with some surprise.

"Thank you sis! You too mom! Thank you both so much," I exclaimed happily.

We all had a happy laugh then, before we started moving off the bed. Penny looked down at her enflamed sex and gasped, making us both look.

"Gosh mom, look! Paul fucked me so good my pussy can't close! It thinks there should be a big flesh pillar filling it!"

"You'll have to look elsewhere for one of those," I said laughing.

"Maybe if I give you a blowjob I can find one right here!"

"Have mercy sis, jeez, I'm a little sore!"

"Just kidding brother dear," she said as she reached out and gave me a gentle squeeze before quickly releasing me.

Moments later I joined them in the kitchen after stopping for a much needed pee (damn it hurt like hell starting the flow from a different source!). I sat down where a full coffee cup was beckoning me. It was then that I noticed the bottle with the remaining pills in it. "What's the idea of this?"

"Well, your dad is very protective of his little pills. Trust me, he will notice that three of them are missing! So I called the pharmacy and ordered a refill of another ten pills. How many are left in there?"

I opened the bottle and took a look inside. "There are four left."

"Marvelous! I'll pick up the new bottle tomorrow. That bottle is yours, along with the extra 3 in the new bottle."

"But, why mom?"

"Well, I called your dad and told him you were home and in bed. No, I didn't tell him what you and Penny were doing. Then he said the parts guy up there had ordered the wrong parts and he would be delayed two days for sure! I told him to be safe and we would see him when he had everything taken care of on that end." Mom looked at me then at Penny and then at me again. "I think that it won't be difficult for you to find one or two females nearby that would love to go on another marathon fuck with you. Just one pill's worth at a time!"

I looked at her in shock while Penny clapped her hands and shouted, "Hell yeah!" before she kissed me on the cheek.

"You know, I'm pretty good with out these pills." I said with a straight face.

"Braggart!" Penny said laughing.

Meanwhile mom looked me right in the eyes and said, "Not as good as you are WITH them, I'll bet!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers