Take What U Want Ch. 02

Story Info
Housewife gets a second dose.
5.5k words
4.27
102.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers

I woke up mid-morning in my hotel room, and I had slept so well that I was slightly disoriented and, initially, didn't realize where I was. My head soon became clearer, and the events from the previous day started to replay in my head. The first encounter with my prey had gone exactly as planned, and I knew that both of us were now "hooked" on our mutual rape fantasy. My cock sprang back to life, and without thinking, I started to stroke it through my boxers. When I realized what I was doing, I stopped myself before cumming in my boxers and decided save up ever ounce of cum to be used on my prey. Today was going to be day of rest and planning because there wouldn't be much time before we would both need our "fix".

I got out of bed, showered, and before leaving the room, I checked my e-mail. My dirty little housewife had written me again, and like a heroin junkie, I could tell that she was itching for a hit.

"I woke up this morning, and my body was stiff and sore after yesterday's events, especially my poor little asshole! I started to think about what you did to me yesterday, and my pussy got wet just thinking about it. I remembered that you're in town all of this week, and the mere thought of another encounter made me so hot that I couldn't stand it anymore. After my husband left for work, I went downstairs, laid over the armrest of that same couch and fingered myself to a sweet orgasm!!!

All of the doors to my house are unlocked... --Kelly"

After reading her e-mail, my cock was up at full attention, and it took all of my will not to relieve myself. Before I had a chance to change my mind, I left my room for the day's activities. At that point, I didn't have a specific plan for our next meeting, but I knew that I had to move fast.

I ate a reasonable breakfast at the hotel, and after asking for directions, I went to a near-by Wal-Mart for supplies. The things that I bought were seemingly innocent, but if the checkout girl knew what they were going to be used for, she would have certainly reported me to the authorities. When I left the store, my shopping bag held a bag of large zip-ties (wire ties), a pair of wire cutters, a woman's silk scarf, a baseball hat, a windbreaker, and several bottles of water and sports drink. The zip-ties were 2-feet long by ¾" wide, and I thought that they would be perfect to use as restraints: easy to manipulate with one hand but wide enough to not cut through the skin. At some point in time, the zip-ties would need to be removed, and the wire cutters would allow me an easy method to do that without significant danger of cutting my victim. The scarf was a last-minute addition, and my intention was to use this as a blindfold or as a gag, as the situation dictated. The new hat and windbreaker did not anything other than to help form my disguise because I was afraid that somebody might notice me if I wore the same clothing from Monday. Finally, the water and sports drink was bought to help me re-hydrate before the "big game".

As I said before, the next round with my prey was not pre-planned, and honestly, I was making them up as the day unfolded. After the Wal-Mart trip, I decided to add more spice to my brewing recipe, and I elected to find some fun sex toys to abuse my victim with. Atlanta was fairly familiar to me, but I really had no idea where to find such things nor did I want to ask a perfect stranger for direction to a sex shop! I swung back by to hotel and looked up directions to a few such places in the area.

I walked into the first sex shop and knew that it would be perfect! Based on my limited experience, it was one of the biggest shops that I had seen, and the sex toy selection was impressive. I spent a few minutes walking through the various rows of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs before I made my selections because I really wanted to buy the perfect combination of toys to really spice up this encounter. The toys had to have a good balance between pleasure and pain: too much pleasure would push the balance of control in her favor while too much pain would destroy the fantasy. I made my purchases and left the building as stealthily as possible.

After my shopping trips, I decided to head back to the hotel to rest and prepare for the next day. Unlike our encounter on Monday, the next meeting would be a marathon, and I didn't want to show any weakness in front of my prey. If she thought that she was sore after our first encounter, my little sexual plaything was in for a surprise!

My alarm woke me up promptly at 6am on Wednesday morning, and I rolled out of bed, showered and shaved as if it were a normal day. My backpack was already loaded up with my purchases from the previous day, so after I dressed, I was ready to head out for some breakfast. I ate in the hotel restaurant and walked out to my car, where I donned the hat and windbreak that I had bought the day before. Last minute nervousness made me re-check my pack to make certain that I had everything, but beyond that, I was ready for my second attack.

By the time that I made it out to her neighborhood, it was just before 8am. According to the schedule she had given me, her kids would left for school by 7:30, and her husband would be just about ready to leave for work. I didn't want to park my car in front of her house where her husband might spot me as an outsider, so I decided to risk a drive-by to determine if my victim was alone. On the first pass by the house, the garage door was down which obviously obscured my view into the garage, and my mind started to race with possibilities. Was her husband gone already? Did he decide to go into work late? Was he sick and staying home today?

I had to think this new plot twist through, so I slowly drove around the neighborhood for a few minutes before I headed back by the house. Just as soon as I rounded the last corner toward her house, the garage door opened, and a small BMW drove out of the garage, down the driveway, and turned onto the street toward me. My heart raced as I realized that I would actually see the face of the husband whose wife I was about to rape!! As he got closer, I fixed my head forward to not draw attention to myself, but with my peripheral vision, I mapped every visible feature to his head and upper torso. He showed no signs of noticing me, but to be completely sure that I hadn't "spooked" him, I decided to round the block again and watch him leave the neighborhood. I slowly depressed the accelerator to pick up speed, racing by the house, and I barely rounded the block as I saw the BMW pull out onto the main road in front of the housing development.

The sight of his departing taillights was a huge relief, and I took a few deep, calming breaths before turned my car back towards the house. In my trips around the neighborhood, I found a parking spot for my car in front of a house with a "For Sale" sign in front of it, thinking that nobody would be in the house to raise suspicion at the empty vehicle. Before exiting the vehicle, I checked my "disguise" in the rearview mirror, and it seemed good enough to mask my features. I had changed everything but my sunglasses since Monday's activities, and my outfit seemed normal enough to fit into the suburban environment. I hopped out of the car, grabbed my backpack, and locked the car before starting the walk to my victim's house.

By the time that I reached her street, my watch read 8:25. Without trying to be obvious about it, I did my best to scan the neighborhood for signs of life, and from what I could tell, school kids and those with jobs had already departed, leaving the streets fairly empty. When I got to her house, the garage door was closed and which meant that I would need to seek an alternate mode of entry. Just then, a little voice went off in the back of my head:

"All of the doors to my house are unlocked... --Kelly"

The garage was on the right-hand side of her house, and from my numerous trips past her house, I knew that there was a man-sized door on the side of the garage. To minimize any suspicion by possible on-looking neighbors, I walked up the driveway with an assertive posture and approached the door, hoping that it would be unlocked. My heart started to pound as my hand slipped onto the doorknob, and much to my relief, the knob turned and opened the door. I quickly slid inside and locked the door behind me.

Once inside, I took off my sunglasses and gave my eyes some time to adjust to the darkness before moving forward. While I waited, I also strained to hear any sounds inside the house, but from where I stood, nothing could be heard. After just a few moments, my eyes adjusted enough to be able to safely navigate the garage, and I started to make my way to the internal garage door. It too was unlocked, but I only opened it slightly to allow me to hear any activity inside the house. Once I was satisfied that my prey was not near the door, I entered the main part of the house and started the search. Walking around the inner perimeter of the house, I started locking each door, drawing the blinds over the windows and switching off every light that I could find. I didn't want any unwanted company, and a dark house would discourage any visitors.

I had searched most of the ground-level floor with no sign of my victim, and I started to worry that she had left for the day without taking her SUV. The last room to check was in the front of the house and appeared to be a living room, and once in the room, I heard a familiar sound: running water. Looking up, I could see that the second floor had a balcony that overlooked the living room, and there was a light on in the middle room of the second floor. Quietly, I slipped through the living room, drawing the blinds and turning off a lamp before I made my way to the stairs leading to the second floor.

I snuck up the stairs and looked into the first and second doors for activity and found none. Based on my observations from below, the third door was where the sounds were coming from, and from what I could tell, it appeared as if somebody was running water for a bath. I peeked into the third door, and it seemed to be the master bedroom with a connected master bathroom. From my viewpoint, my victim wasn't in the bedroom, so I assumed that she was the one running the bath. The remaining doors in the second floor appeared dark, so I made the assumption that the rest of the house was empty.

I entered the master bedroom and took a moment to memorize the layout. The room contained two upright dressers, one dressing table with mirror, two bedside tables, and a king-sized bed with a beautiful wrought iron frame. Other than the entrance door, the room also contained two other doors: one for the master bathroom and one for a large walk-in closet. Overall, the room was located toward the back of the house, and it would be the perfect location for my prey's second lesson.

I walked into the closet to stage my final attack and closed the door behind me. I took off my backpack, removed a few of the zip-ties that I had purchased the day before, and preassembled a few of them into loops, so all that would need to be done is to push her hands or ankles into the loop and pull them tight. That would come in handy especially if she was going to put up a fight, fake or not. Once my zip-ties were ready, I found the purchased scarf and put it into my pocket, ready for use. Finally, I removed my jacket and hat, and I put on the ski-mask that I had used on Monday.

Just as I finished my preparations, I heard the water stop and the sounds of someone stepping into the tub. Using my watch, I waited two minutes before starting my attack because I wanted my victim to be nice and relaxed in her bath. Once this time was up, I opened the closet door as slowly and quietly as possible and approached the bathroom door. The door was open just a few inches, so I didn't need to bother with the door knob. I just used the palm of one hand to gently push at it while I tried to peer into the room through the crack in the door. Just like the master bedroom, the bathroom was huge, and I saw my prey in the bathtub at the rear of the room. Luckily for me, she had draped a wet washcloth over her eyes which gave me the perfect opportunity to surprise her.

I slipped across the tile floor as quietly as I could, but when I got close, she sensed that something was wrong and put her hand up to remove the washcloth from her eyes. Before she could get to it, I grabbed her upper arm with my left hand and fistful of her beautiful brunette hair with my right hand and lifted her from the tub. She let out a blood curdling shriek that surprised both of us, but I didn't slow my attack. Even with her attempts to fight me, it only took me a few seconds to get her flat on her stomach onto the tile floor, and I sat on her upper tights just below her butt to insure that she couldn't get up. The zip-ties were stuffed into my beltline at the small of my back, and I grabbed one to secure her hands behind her back. I slipped the loop over her tiny wrists and zipped it tight enough to provide restriction but not too tight where her blood circulation would be compromised. Once her arms were tied, I swiveled my body around and repeated the same process with her ankles. By this time, she was doing less screaming and had started doing more crying, and no matter where we were in the house, I knew that I had to muffle her before the entire neighborhood heard! The scarf was conveniently placed in my pocket with one end hanging out, and I quickly pulled it out and tied it around her mouth as a gag. It was time for the games to begin...

I stood up and looked at my handiwork. Her entire body was slick with moisture and soap from the bath, and her beautiful skin glistened in the dimly lit bathroom. From our encounter earlier in the week, I knew that she was petite, but she looked downright tiny with her ankles bound and her wrists tied behind her back. The image of her wet body tied up on the floor started to get me hot, and it was definitely time to relieve the pressure that I had allow to build up over the past two days.

At first, my plan was to scoop her up into my arms and carry her to the awaiting bed, but then, I remembered that we were both here to fulfill a rape fantasy. With that, I grabbed her from underneath her left armpit, lifted her torso off of the floor, and drug her into the bedroom where I threw her little, wet frame on the bed. When she fell on the bed, she looked completely helpless, and she emitted a muffled cry that seemed equally pitiful. I thought about tying her down to the wrought iron bed frame, but the zip-ties around her hands and ankles appeared to be securing her nicely.

At this point, I regretted not buying two scarves because I really wanted to blindfold her, but I also knew that she would scream if I removed her gag. Looking over to one of the dressers, I picked the one that was obviously hers from the perfume bottles and jewelry box that lined the top, and I opened drawers until I found what I wanted: a pair of panties. Returning to my victim, I removed the scarf from her mouth, and before she had time to make any noise, I shoved the panties back in its place. The scarf was then free to blindfold my victim. Anything that I would do was now going to be a complete surprise!

I looked at my watch, and it read 8:51. It had taken me only 26 minutes to enter her house and arrange everything for today's activities. I knew that I had plenty of time to do this right! With that, I removed all of my clothing, unpacked the items from my backpack, and laid them on the night table where they would be within easy reach of the bed. I walked up to the side of the bed where her head rested and admired her petite mouth and beautifully shaped lips. This was the only thing that I had not taken on my first trip, and I had to have it now! Her lips were so inviting, and my cock ached to be inside of her mouth.

I pulled the panties out of her mouth, and she immediately shouted out a cry for help. The sound startled me, and I knew that I would need to teach her a lesson in proper behavior before the day could continue. I shoved the panties back into her now-open mouth and, grabbing a fist full of hair, jerked her head to get her attention.

"What do you think that you're doing, bitch?" I whispered. "We can't have you making all sorts of noise and attracting attention, can we? I'm going to pull out your gag, and you're going to be nice and quiet, aren't you?"

She nodded the best that she could while I had a tight grip on her brunette shock of hair, so I assumed that the lesson was over. Moving back to my position just in front of her face, I removed the gag, and again, she screamed with all of her might. I quickly replaced the gag and knew that I would need to escalate my lesson plan. I sat down on the bed beside her and drug her body over my lap, so her perfect little ass was right in front of me. With my left hand, I held her bound wrists to restrict her movement, and with my right hand, I started to fondle and caress her bottom. Initially, every muscle in her body was tense, but after a few moments of my tender touch, I could feel her relax. As soon as I felt her muscles relax, I raised my right hand off of her bottom and quickly back down, smacking her backside. She let out a muffled scream after the first strike, but as I continued her lesson with my open palm, her screams soon turned into sobbing. After about a dozen of such whacks, her bottom was a bright red, and I could hear her sniffling and crying from the abuse. Before I removed her from my lap, I wanted to make certain that she had learned her lesson.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" I said in a calm voice.

In a muffled voice, I heard "Uh huh" from my little slave as she continued to sob softly. I picked her up off of my lap and placed her back down on the bed, facing downward. My cock still had not had any relief, and the spanking has brought it to a breaking point. I stood back up and turned to face her again, and my raging hard-on was at the same level as her forehead. I grabbed onto her hair again and tilted her head backwards, so her mouth was at the perfect level for my cock. She seemed more compliant this time as I removed the panties from her mouth, but before she could change her mind, I pushed the head of my cock into her open mouth. I don't think that she was expecting what I gave her because I could feel a cry of protest on my cock. She tried to pull her head back off of my cock, but I gave her a light slap on the face and shoved my cock deeper into her mouth until the head hit the back of her throat, making her gag and choke. Pulling back just a few inches, she took a deep, gasping breath in through her nose.

With every thrust that I made into her mouth, I could feel the vibration of her cries on the shaft of my cock, and it was a heavenly sensation. Normally, a good blowjob would require a woman to actually suck on my cock, but this was hot for a completely different reason. She had no choice but to completely relinquish control to me, and I was enjoying it thoroughly. As much as I was enjoying this, the game had a fine balance because I didn't want to inflict any actual harm on my little slave, but she needed to know that I was in complete control. For this reason, I tried not to force my entire length into her mouth as to cut off her air supply or to damage her throat, and as little as she was, that meant only using about 2/3's of the length of my penis.

As much as I tried to delay the inevitable, the game only lasted for a few minutes when that familiar euphoric sensation washed over me. My first spasm shot a huge rope of cum into the back of her throat, and her body tensed up as an involuntary reaction. Not wanted to drown my little whore, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, aimed the head toward her pretty face, and unloaded four more shots of cum onto her forehead, nose, and open mouth. While I was degrading her face with the rest of my cum, she was sputtering and coughing up the cum that I had shot into her throat.

Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers
12