Take What You Want

Story Info
She wanted something but you ended up taking it.
2.9k words
4.28
28.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We learned of each other through friends. You and I had to be the wildest people they ever knew. We often socialized with the same groups of friends yet we never ended up meeting face to face. Either you were away on business or I was tied up with other interests. When the parties that would have brought us together came around we inevitably would miss each other much to our mutual friends disappointment.

We had something in common. My best friend from college was engaged to marry your best friend and partner from your advertising agency. I have heard of your antics for the past two years from Janet on lunch breaks and various girls night parties. My favorite and eventually yours was the nasty little bachelorette party you whipped up with Jack for Janet. We were told it was going to be all her fantasies come true including a private male strip troupe that would entertain us. Thinking this was the most romantic gesture a woman has ever known we cheered Janet into accepting it. Janet and the rest of us took it hook, line and sinker.

We arrived a studio in the warehouse district. The main door was blocked by a twenty something buff blonde beauty in a bow tie and nothing else. As his wide uncut cock swept back and forth the table top with his movements while he welcomed us to the wildest event of the year. For an extra tease he assured us that noble Jack and his groomsmen went to great lengths to ensure that whatever goes on will not make it to any of the society pages of Vanity Fair. The sun bronze god announced the paper work that sat on the table had to be signed by each and every person invited and entering the door.

We all stood there baffled as he passed around a copy to each of us giving each partygoer a kiss on the cheek and quick tap on the ass. After whispering and the giggling stopped he explained the documents were in fact legal and binding. We were informed that by signing the agreement we are aware all the participants would get a copy of the tape to enjoy for later viewing pleasure. However, none of the tapes would be allowed to be distributed or reproduced outside the ones that were given out at the end of the night.

Becky, one of the two lawyers present was satisfied with the wording and assured I had no reason to question the contract because it was explicit in detail that copying or distributing for profit or personal agenda of the participants was a violation and would be prosecuted. All of the invitees were close friends that were either carrying medical licenses or had large enough companies that the repercussions were heavy should that happen.

I was famous for trying anything twice. Not a surprise that I am the first seen on video signing. I even slipped the tasty blonde one of my business cards and winked to the camera. The rest followed my lead and each kissed the shoulder back and cheeks of the naked host leaving him covered with lipstick when the video camera panned in for a close-up of him waiving the signed and notarized documents for proof.

When we enter the room we all gasped collectively. There were camera everywhere with men and women dressed up in corsets, chaps and collars. If it was leather and kinky it was there. I felt a rush of fear and anticipation go up my spine. Others started to huddle closer together for comfort. I knew that the happy hour we invaded earlier would kick in so I decided it was time to get the party started. I didn't do this every night and I knew the rest had chaotic schedules too. This was our chance to celebrate Janet's upcoming marriage and a chance to show Jack what he will have to deal with should he fuck up with Janet. The night would prove to defy the expectations of Jack or any of his groomsmen. The tape was proof.

Jack gets the tape and calls you to come over with the rest of the guys in the wedding party. After beers and pizza he pops it in the player. It is priceless. You see me signing the document and smirk. The lens pans in for a close-up when I am asked if I am ready to play. I answer in a voice you expect out of a high priced phone sex operator. While Jack chokes on his beer I purr for him to give me whatever he has got. You comment under your breath that you are watching the woman of your dreams.

The party went on for hours. You watched me be a whipping post and beg for more. I turned the tables and flogged a corseted red head girl who whimpered to taste me. There was nothing that I wouldn't do you thought to yourself. I liked the idea of being watched. I let a large heavy set man cover my shoulders and stomach with hot wax at one booth and at another I took a spanking laying over a desk. Other women were entertaining to watch as well but you could see this was exciting me. It wasn't a joke. That was what you had been looking for. The uninhibited woman of your dreams was before your eyes telling a submissive she was very bad and to kiss her feet.

When the tape ends you ask Jack to work some more of his magic. I was just what you wanted and Jack was going to make it happen. He comes up with the idea of arranging a pre-wedding weekend trip to Miami to have the wedding party make sure all is going as planned for the big day. It was a wedding that would be catered by the finest chef and entertaining guests with everything to live swans floating in a pond to champagne falling from ice sculptures at each table. With all the money going into the details it surely would make sense that we all go down and make sure that everything was going as planned. Besides the girls all needed to get fitted for their dresses at the boutique Janet's mom hired to make them.

Jack calls Janet's mom and makes the plans. Janet's mom will simply call her and summon the whole wedding party down there for a long weekend of fun in the sun and getting the last fitting on the tuxedos and dresses. Jack tells you the rest is up to you. He can't wait to tell Janet that her wild girlfriend is about to finally meet her match. You make him promise that I will not know of your intentions other than meeting the maid of honor.

Taking Jack's advice you call all the wedding party to inform them of the weekend and that their tickets will be sent by courier for the flight. You save my number for the last call. I answer in a breathless voice on the fourth ring. I sound so hot even in a rush. You give me the details and ask me to dinner the night we arrive to discuss the details of our job as best man and maid of honor. You have me write down your cell number and tell me to call you when I get to the hotel and settled in. I tell you I look forward to seeing what makes you such a big deal. You laugh and wish me a good trip.

The week passes fast and soon I am standing at the front desk of the hotel checking in. I get to the room and decide it is good as time as any to call you. I leave a you a voice mail to tell you I have just arrived. We will meet that evening for dinner. A trail of my clothes leads to the shower. It's clear and surrounded in glass. I stand under the hot water letting it massage my back. I wash my hair and let the lather cling to my breasts. I begin thinking of you and massage my arms with the sponge. I wonder what your cologne smells like, the size of your hands. Did you really like the video as much as Janet said you did. You had seen me. Now I wonder about what you look like. I start the scenario in my nasty little mind. Your hands are rough and strong as they squeeze my ass. I imagine the length of your fingers as they enter me and the taste of your mouth as it hungrily invades mine.

My heart beats faster at the thought of you. My mouth turns dry and I open my lips to the hundreds of drops of warm water falling down upon me like a child in a summer rain. I put the conditioner on my hair. Standing with my eyes closed I pinch my nipples and then stare down at them in pride. Will you bite them? Will you suck them hard asking for more. I imagine the sensation of your lips on them, surrounding them and biting them.

I dream of your oral talents and where I want your tongue first. I slide my hand down over my pussy and find my clit rock hard and begging for attention. I close my eyes to think of you and slide three fingers into my cunt. I pull out the middle one to rub the one thing that is always sure to get me off. My left hand finds my mouth. I take each finger one by one slowly and slide them in and out with the rhythm of my fingers below. With a spare finger I tease the other hole that I fear to enter. The burn of virgin flesh stretching causes me to gasp. Soon my ass is gobbling it's way to my palm. It feels so good. Inside I wiggle a finger and waves of intense pleasure vibrate within. Slowly they build and I begin to lose strength standing. I let my knees weaken and slide down the shower wall and coming to lay on the shower floor. I am moaning out loud and out of control. My fingers ramming into both voids that need to be filled by you. I cry out for mercy.

Suddenly, I feel I am not alone. I open my eyes and am so startled I can't scream. I see a large built man about six feet tall standing just outside the shower. He has nothing on and the only thing besides his huge thick cock that catches my attention is the tattoo on his left pectoral of a panther and the word "Challenge" above it.

Holy shit! It is you. Janet told me about how the sight of you at the marina in swim trunks showing off your new tattoo got her begging Jack to get one. I swallow hard as the water sprays my eyes and reminds me of the position I am and you are obviously intending on more than shaking my hand. You are more handsome than I had imagined.

"Faster....finger yourself!" you scream at me. I blink stunned that you are actually there naked and stroking your cock in front of me. Damn! You are watching me fingering myself on the shower floor!

"I said to finger yourself! What are you waiting for? Show me how you get off." You demand pumping your hand roughly up and down your cock to show me you are serious.

I spread my legs wide, arch my back and close my eyes shoving my fingers as deep as they will go sending mind blowing pleasurable pain into my cunt and asshole. I look at you and see the intensity of your face. My pussy is packed with my fingers and I am squirming around leaving you to want nothing more than to pin me down and nail me into the floor.

"I am going to cum!" I wail in a shattered scream.

"Do it! Fuck yourself!" I moan and shake in waves of surrender at your feet. You open the shower door and pull me out onto the bathroom floor by my ankles and position yourself between my legs. You support yourself above me with your left hand while using the right to rub the tip of your cock against the opening of my slippery cunt.

"Is this what you need? Look at me!" you say in a deep demanding voice.

I am ready to move to put space between us and you counter my move with putting both my wrists into your left hand pinning my legs open with the weight of you between them.

"Please..." I say unconvincingly.

"Now that is more like it!" you interrupt and slowly bring your face closer to mine. I look into your eyes and the reality of what is taking place sends messages of panic through me. "I will scream." I whisper shaking at the thought that anything could happen.

Your face lowers so close we share the same breath, eyes locked on one another. I feel the tip of your throbbing cock against my cunt. My juices are running down my ass sending cold chills below.

"Yes, you certainly will." You confirm as you slowly slide your cock into my tight pussy.

I never thought size could be an issue. Never had a problem accommodating any lover before. Not too tight and definitely never loose. Those kegal exercises not only benefited my lower abdomen they gave the sweetest cunt you would ever know a great workout.

As you shove yourself as deep as you can go I lose my breath. I close my eyes and arch my back. You slide back out almost to the tip of your cock and then back down in again. You put your mouth on my chin and bite softly then down to my throat and you bite harder then suck at my neck leaving marks behind.

"Ohhhh noooo."I cry out loud.

Your mouth slides down to my shoulder and continues to send shocks of pain and pleasure through biting and sucking. Your cock spearing my insides faster. I am pushing my hips up to meet yours trying to get all of you that I don't even have room for. Wanting all the pleasure, all the pain. Your mouth finds my breast and you suck furiously on it. I can't take much more. You let go of my hands and I grab your face bringing it to mine. My mouth fucks yours as you fuck my cunt. Deep , hard and fast. We are biting each other's lips. We are viciously slamming into each other. It is a an unbridled and sadistic twist of power exchange taking place right on the floor of the bathroom. Neither of us will succumb to the other. I claw your back and grab your ass pounding you into my cunt.

"Please Now!" I beg calling out your name.

"Ahhh" you moan as you answer my hips question.

You grab my ass with both hands squeezing hard and grinding yourself so deep you knock the wind out of me. I can't take much more of this and you know it. You look into my eyes and pull my hair causing me to let my head bend back to expose my neck. You pump yourself into me like a jackhammer on steel. You bite my chin then nip your way to the middle of my neck. I quiver at the sensation as you find that special spot that makes me powerless. You suck hard and bite every time I move. I feel you consume my resistance. The fat tip of your violating cock hits my cervix with such force I know that you have won.

"Fuck Yes!" I scream startling you.

Concern for the other hotel guests getting alarmed enough to call the desk has you change your approach. You shove your mouth over mine to quiet me. I rip my nails across your back and ass causing you to slam down into me even harder in pain...purposefully to demand my submission.

"Give yourself to me now! Offer yourself to me!" You growl through clenched teeth.

"Oh my fucking…" I am interrupted by the puncture of your cock slamming into my cervix again.

"You will cum now bitch!" You command pulling my hair hard and savaging attacking my neck as it exposed.

I feel the fire travel through my body. The searing pain of your assault on my skin, my cervix and the release is my only hope. I surrender bucking and flailing my body beneath you. Your body shakes and your cock jerks without your hips moving. I felt your body tighten above then spasm twisting into places inside I was not aware of till that point. I cry out from the sensation of another orgasm erupting. I feel a sudden pressure and then a pop riquochet through my walls. I look into your eyes and the grimaced expression as you give in shooting warm cum into the very deepest part of me. Breathless we lay there and stare into each other's eyes. I still am in shock this is happening. You run your hand through my long hair.

"Nice to finally meet you." You say leaning down to kiss the tip of my nose.