Take What You Want From Me Ch. 03

Story Info
They travel to paradise and continue to explore her fantasy.
6.6k words
4.52
25.1k
3
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Hayley, and this is my first time ever writing erotica, so please be gentle with me! But please, please, PLEASE leave comments/constructive criticism!! This is the third chapter in a series, and I suggest that you read the first and second chapters; otherwise this may not make a ton of sense! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments; you're making me so happy, and making it so much more fun to continue writing this!!!

A bit of a caveat, though, I want to keep this story realistic. So although Brad and Nicole reconciled in the last chapter, their relationship problems are not over. Let's remember that they were barely talking for months. That doesn't just go away overnight, with some kinky sex. So I hope you guys don't mind that I'm going to have this story be about a relationship, and not simply about sex. But I promise, in every chapter, you'll get at very least two really good scenes. Thanks a ton, and keep reading! <3

-----------------

The Morning After

For the first time in about eight months, I woke up with a smile on my face. And another first... I rolled over, and he wasn't gone. He was actually in our room. I couldn't remember the last time that that had happened. How sad was that? "Mmm... Morning..." I mewed, smiling up at him lazily.

"Morning, sweet girl," he replied with a grin, not bothering to turn around. I could hear a smile in his voice, and I giggled like a teenager in love. This is what marriage was supposed to be like. I propped myself up on one elbow, and grimaced as I felt the remnants of pain from last night's activities wash over me. It was so worth it though.

"What're you doing?" I asked, confused as to why he wouldn't turn around. He just put his hand up and waved me off, and said, "There's coffee and muffins in the kitchen. Car's coming in an hour, you should get dressed."

I didn't say anything, completely lost. Car? What? I just shook my head, trying to put the pieces of everything back together. I swung my feet over the edge of the bed, and quickly walked across the room to grab my robe. And then I saw the suitcases. Oh! That's right. The Bahamas. The trip he'd planned. He must have packed while I was sleeping. Man, he really wore me out; normally I wasn't such a heavy sleeper.

"Ha!" He exclaimed, laughing to himself as he finally turned around, holding something in his hands. He kicked the drawers of the normally unused armoire closed, and threw me a wicked smile. "Shower. Then put these on. You have to wear them today", he said, shoving a pair of panties into my hands. I looked up at him, confused. He just stood there, grinning like an idiot, until I figured out what I was holding.

The remote control vibrating panties that one of my girlfriends had gotten me as a gag gift for my bachelorette party. I didn't even know I'd kept them. We never used any of that stuff, it was much too wild. But apparently not anymore. My mouth dropped open, and I punched his broad chest, but he simply laughed and shrugged. "Asshole," I muttered, throwing the panties on the bed, as I walked into the bathroom, shedding the robe along the way.

I stepped into the bathroom, and turned to look at my naked back in the mirror, to examine the damage. The welts from the whip were red and nasty, and covered almost every inch of my back, in beautiful diamond designs. A shiver ran through me, and heat rushed to my core, and I couldn't help but smile. It was wrong to be so turned on by something like this. Something that was so clearly taboo. But just looking at what he'd done to me last night, something that I hoped was really just the beginning, as he'd said, really made me hot. I sighed softly to myself, excited for what was to come, but almost resentful that we had to leave the apartment today, even if it was to go to a beautiful Caribbean island.

I got into the shower, turned it on, and let the hot water rain down onto me, and relished in the pain that it brought. The scalding water over the marks on my back was almost unbearable, but soothing at the same time. I was so caught up in my own world, trying to hold onto reality as I let the water wash over me, that I didn't realize that the large glass shower door had opened, and I was no longer alone.

His breath caught at the sight of the ugly marks on my back, and I whipped around at the sound, stunned for a moment. "Shit, I really hurt you," he said, looking genuinely upset.

To that I could only shake my head, and give him a soft smile. "Oh, no. No, babe." I wrapped my arms around him, and pressed my face to his bare chest. "You didn't hurt me at all. Not even a little bit."

I got up on my tiptoes and pulled his head down to kiss me. And that seemed to be a good enough reassurance for him, as wrapped one arm around my waist and picked me up, and then walked us backwards, and pushed me against the wall, deepening the kiss.

I moaned against his mouth, and he stopped for a moment, and pulled back, looked into my eyes, and smiled. To that I simply shook my head, smiled back, and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him back into me. He was a domineering man, and always had been, which was part of the reason that I fell for him. He immediately took charge of the kiss, and shoved his tongue deep into my mouth. His body grinded up against mine, and I groaned, loving the contrast of my overall feminine softness, to his hardness. We were each other's perfect complements.

He pulled back from my mouth and I couldn't stop the moan that followed, as I reached out one of my hands, trying to pull him back to me. His kisses were addictive. They were like a good, aged whiskey to an alcoholic. Not only irresistible, but also something to be treasured. He slid down my body, kissing and nipping at me along the way, making me giggle. He finally sunk to his knees, reaching where he wanted to be. He tapped my thigh, signaling that I move my legs apart. I sucked in my breath, and parted my legs slightly. He rolled his eyes, and looked up at me. "If you're not going to cooperate, I'm going to be mean. Turn around. Hands against the wall. Legs farther apart."

I smiled, and bit down on my lip hard, then slowly turned to face the wall of the shower, and followed his directions. "Good girl," he murmured, and began kissing up my inner thighs. I moaned, and my knees immediately buckled. He stopped, and put his hands on my hips. "I've got you, sweet girl." And then he went back to a place that I'd craved to have him for so, so long.

If there was one thing that my husband was great at, it was teasing me. He nuzzled his face against the inside of my thighs, and pressed little kisses just a few inches away from where I wanted him. I wiggled my hips slightly, and he responded immediately by smacking my bottom. He didn't say anything, he didn't need to. Memo received. I wasn't to interfere. But luckily he got my message of impatience as well.

I whimpered as he slowly ran his tongue along the length of the lips of my labia. He moved slowly, just teasing, tasting. He took lazy sweeps of my entire vagina at first, as if reacquainting himself with it after months of neglect. I moaned, loving the feeling of his hot mouth on me. He finally fixated on my clit, and pressed a kiss straight onto it. I threw my head back in ecstasy as his tongue wrapped around it, suckling at me. My juices were running down my legs, despite his best efforts to lap up as much as he could. He moved from my clit, and pressed his tongue into me, and I screamed out, as he began to expertly make love to me with his mouth. He was eating at me quickly now, as I neared climax. I was panting loudly, and gripping his hair, pushing him further into me. His tongue was as far into me as it would go, and he was using his thumb to make circles on my clit. As my walls started to convulse around him, and my juices began to spill out onto his tongue, he drank me all up. I came hard, shaking throughout my entire body, and screaming his name loudly. While my orgasm began to wind down, he lazily licked my pussy a few more times, making me shiver in aftershocks, and then he raised himself to his feet again, a satisfied smirk on his face.

My pussy was still fluttering with post orgasmic bliss, and my eyes were hooded, as I turned around and looked up at him, and whispered, "Do you want me to...?" I gestured downward, to his raging hard on.

Turnabout was fair play, after all. But to my surprise, he shook his head. "Later. We don't have time now." He grabbed my right leg, and lifted it to rest against his hip, and he pushed me against the wall again. "This is going to be hard and fast. Deal?"

I nodded at him, and reached down between us to wrap my small hand around his massive cock, and positioned him at my opening. He slowly pushed into me, and we moaned together as he got about halfway in. He pulled out, and true to his word about this having to be fast and hard, he drove into me as hard as he could, managing to get all the way to the hilt on the second attempt. Balls deep within me, I could feel him pulsing inside of me, and tears sprung to my eyes. It felt like he was going to rip me in half. But we didn't have much time. I took a shaky breath, and wrapped my other leg around him, so that I was completely off the ground, and he began to pound into me.

"Rub your clit" he growled in my ear, before leaning down and biting my neck. I reached in between us, and found the little button that brought me so much pleasure, and rubbed it furiously, as he continued to drive into me, deeper and deeper. As we both neared climax, I clawed at his back, and forced my eyes open to look at him. "Come for me, Nikki," he said, his voice tight.

With that I let go, and spiraled into an abyss of black, and bright color, all at the same time I felt like I was flying as I quivered around him, and I shoved my heels as hard into his ass as I could in order to get him even deeper into me when he came. Feeling him fill me up with his hot cream was enough to spiral me into another orgasm, and I bit down on his shoulder to keep from crying out so loudly someone would be likely to alert the police.

Once we both came down from our highs he lowered me slowly, and kissed my forehead, then proceeded to pull me into a tight hug. "I missed you," he whispered into my wet hair, and ran his hand gently up and down my marked back.

"I've been here all along," I whispered into his chest, and squeezed him tighter. We had so much catching up to do. And we still had so much left to overcome.

The Airport

Waiting in the security line at Los Angeles International Airport was always a nightmare, but today it seemed to be particularly bad. It was as if everyone had chosen this particular Friday to fly somewhere. I was racking my brain, trying to think if it was a school holiday or something, but I couldn't figure out anything. But regardless of the reason, we'd been in line for forty five minutes already, and were still a long way from the front. Luckily Brad flew enough to know that this was the norm, so we'd gotten here extra early.

Making it especially torturous however was the fact that my husband had suddenly turned into a horny fifteen year old with a new toy. I don't know why I had agreed to put these panties on in the first place. For the past forty five minutes, every five minutes or so, he would push the little button that created such wonderful vibrations on such a sweet spot. But he would only leave it on for about thirty seconds, and then would turn it off, acting as though nothing was happening.

By now I was literally in pain. My entire body ached, I was coiled so tightly. Everything inside of me was begging for release. This was just utter torture, it was so -- OH... oh, and he turned it on again. I grabbed his shoulder, and dug my fingernails into his arm; I wasn't able to support myself at his point. "I'm going to kill you," I bit out, following the last word with a moan that got a few people to turn around.

But all he could do was laugh, as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, and turned off the buzzing. "Don't you threaten me, Mrs. Davis. Especially not in an airport. I'll tell TSA that you're a stranger. That you threatened my life. That you're a terrorist."

I glared at him, trying with all of my might not to laugh. "Oh, you wouldn't dare." I challenged him, raising my eyebrows. I was still holding onto him; my legs were useless at this point.

"Don't tempt me," he said, laughing, "I'll tell them that you're carrying all kinds of weapons. And that they should probably search you. And wow, that would be embarrassing for you, when they found out what you were wearing under that little sundress of yours."

"Yeah. That would really suck. But then maybe I'd get one of them to help me get off, since you obviously won't. Jackass" I stuck my tongue out at him, and mockingly threw him a glare.

At that he pressed the little button that I'd grown to hate so much, and stared me down. "You're right; I wouldn't want to make it that easy for you. This is more fun." He smirked, and let go of me, making me almost collapse. I grabbed hold of one of the things holding up the dividers between the lines, and got a few looks from those around me. I gave them apologetic looks, and tried my best to get myself together. Yet he still didn't turn it off. I was going to come right there if he didn't turn it off soon. "Brad, stop," I whispered tightly.

"Who?" he asked innocently, and then proceeded to turn around to laugh at another man's comment about how long the wait had been so far. I whimpered, and moved closer to him, and grabbed his arm tightly. "Excuse me, sir," I said, trying to be as polite as possible to the man that he was talking to.

I turned Brad around to face me, and dug my fingernails into his arm, and I could have sworn that for a moment my eyes rolled back into my head. In the distance, it sounded like a woman was asking if I was alright. I nodded slightly, and waved her off. I squeezed his arm tighter, and forced myself to find my voice. "M-Ma," I moaned, interrupting myself. I had to get him to turn this off now. "Master... please, turn it off," I managed to bite out.

And with that, the vibrations stopped. I slumped up against him, my breathing heavy. I was so close to the edge, so tempted to beg him to bend me over and fuck me right there, and to allow me to orgasm. But at the same time, I was so pissed at him for pulling this crap in public, and especially making me call him 'Master' in this setting. And most of all, I was angry at myself, for getting so into it. This was so humiliating. And so hot.

The Airplane

After what seemed like an eternity in line at security, an hour delay at the gate, and some crummy airport food that had made me somewhat queasy, we were finally in the air. The flight was a long one, almost six hours, but hopefully it wouldn't be too boring. We'd been flying for almost an hour already, during which time Brad had been nice enough to leave the little device in my panties off. But I knew better than to get too comfortable with that.

And sure enough, when one of the flight attendants started coming down the aisle with the beverage cart, he flipped it on again, at the highest setting. I squirmed in my seat, and grabbed his hand tightly. He laughed softly, and gave my hand a quick squeeze. He was going to leave it on. I didn't know why, but he was planning something, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Heat rushed over my entire body, and butterflies filled my stomach. I was so terrified, yet so excited at the same time. This was so different, our relationship now. It was thrilling. It was dangerous. It was insanely erotic.

The flight attendant approached us, and gave us both a mild-mannered smile. "Can I offer either of you a mimosa?" Oh, the joys of flying first class in the morning.

I opened my mouth to respond, and no sound came out. I was too caught up in the waves of pleasure soaring through me to answer. Instead, I just groaned slightly. "Ma'am?" the flight attendant asked, giving me a strange look.

Brad just gave her a kind smile, and took two glasses from her tray. "You'll have to excuse my wife. She's not feeling too well this morning." The flight attendant nodded, clearly not believing him that it was that simple, but not wanting to get involved, she moved along.

He handed me one of the glasses, then clinked his to mine, and kissed my forehead, looking towards the front of the plane. I quickly downed the liquid in the glass, barely tasting the delicious mix of citrus and champagne as it slid down my throat. I could barely think at this point, let alone focus on taste. I couldn't take more of this. I hoped to God that he had an end in mind.

"Go to the bathroom. Strip. Wait for me. Do not make yourself come. Understood?"

His hot breath tickled my ear, and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the words fall out of his mouth. But at the moment, nothing sounded more appealing than what he had just suggested. All I could do was nod, completely dumfounded. I went to unbuckle my seatbelt, but couldn't because my hands were shaking so violently. After a few tries, he let out one of those throaty laughs that I loved so much, and unclasped the belt for me. I stood up, my legs were horribly wobbly, and I started towards the bathroom.

I swear that I could feel people staring at me. And why wouldn't they? I was walking like I was drunk. I had to stop every few seconds to catch my breath. And the look on my face, between bliss and complete torture, must have confused some. But finally I made it to the tiny airplane bathroom stall, and slammed the door shut behind me. I quickly peeled the soaked, still vibrating panties off of my body, and immediately felt a sense of relief to have the pressure off of my clit.

Following the rest of my husband's instructions to strip were incredibly easy, given that my entire body felt like it had been lit on fire. My skin was tight over my body, and I felt swollen everywhere. Looking in the mirror, I looked like a crazy person. My eyes were wild, my face was flushed, and my breathing was out of control. A knock on the door startled me, but I quickly recovered and unlocked the door.

"Damnit, Nik, you should have at least asked who was there or something," Brad said with a teasing voice, letting himself into the cramped bathroom. "I could have been a random stranger."

He locked the door behind him, and pressed his back against it, and then just stopped and stared at me. He had this power of giving me these looks that made it feel like the world had stopped. It was like it was just the two of us, and nothing else was in existence. Not even that nothing else mattered. When he looked at me like this, it was as if there was literally nothing else in the world, except for me, him, and that moment.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, Nicole," he whispered hoarsely, his eyes clouding over with lust. "I'm so sorry, Nikki. For everything."

To that I could only shake my head. I wouldn't allow him to spoil this by making me cry. We could talk later. Right now, I really, really needed him to fuck me. I'd never been the needy, ohmygod-I'm-sooo-horny type, but after what he'd been doing to me all day, everything that I had previously been had pretty much flown out the window. "Not now. Just... please. This. Let's concentrate on this now. You owe me that much."

He didn't respond, and for a moment I was worried that I'd hurt his feelings or something. After all, he wasn't a guy to want to acknowledge problems or whatever, and now that he finally was, I had just shut him down. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk about our issues. It just wasn't he time or place. But my worries were short lived, as he quickly grasped my waist, and lifted me onto the counter. I bumped my head on the shallow ceiling, and giggled. This was going to be difficult; there was literally no room in here.

12