Take What You Want From Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass was only half on the counter, and I was insanely uncomfortable, but I didn't care. One wrong move would turn on the faucet, and another would get me another bump on the head. But again, I didn't give a shit at this point. I reached out to him, and quickly unbuckled his belt, and then in one quick motion, shoved his jeans and boxers down. Not surprisingly, he was already rock hard. I grabbed his cock in one hand, and shifted my hips towards him. "Fuck me."

"Say please," he growled into my ear, before biting my earlobe. His eyes pierced into mine, challenging me.

I am a proud woman, and I always have been. But I would beg him right now. If he wanted me to get on my knees and beg, I would. "Please, Master. Please, fill me with your huge cock and allow me to come all over you."

Yeah, I could play games right back. He grabbed the back of my head and captured my mouth in a violently passionate kiss, moaning into my mouth as he did so. Our tongues tangled together, as if both of us were trying to get deeper than the other. He pulled back slightly, just enough to bite my bottom lip. I broke the kiss off at that. I couldn't take any more. "Now. I need you inside of me. Right now."

To that he gladly complied, and aligned his huge cock with my opening, and began to slowly push into me. "Hard." I whispered. "Hurt me. I don't fucking care."

He didn't need much more encouragement. He grabbed my right leg, and spread me farther apart. He took a deep breath, locked his eyes with mine and in one fluid motion drove into me completely. I bit down hard on my lip to keep from screaming, and soon tasted blood. The pain was excruciating; I felt like I had been ripped open completely. I was too tight. He was too big. But he started moving right away, not allowing me a moment to dwell on the pain that had overtaken my entire body.

It was too fast. It was all happening too fast. Heat was rushing through my body at lightning fast speed, to the point where I couldn't control it. Never before had it been like this. We took our time. I wasn't equipped to handle it like this.

He tilted me upwards slightly, and I whimpered as he drove pulled out half way, and then slammed into me again, slamming me into the counter. It was like he was trying to drive himself right through me. "I-I-I I'm going to come, sweetness. Come with me."

I couldn't comprehend his words. If you asked me later to repeat back what he'd been saying, I wouldn't have been able to recall him talking at all. With a few more strokes, in, and out of my sweet heat, we both reached the top together. He clamped his hand over my mouth, muffling my failed attempts not to scream.

We were both shocked back into reality all too quickly, however, when a loud pounding on the door came from the other side. "OPEN THIS DOOR IMMEDIATELY. IMMEDIATELY!"

We stared at each other in shock, completely frozen, like two teenagers who had been caught having sex in a parent's bedroom. "Oh shit!" he spat out, and glared at me as I broke into a fit of giggles. "Shh! Nik! We're going to get in trouble!" he hissed at me. His voice was harsh and punishing, but he had one of the biggest smiles on his face that I'd ever seen.

Lucky for him, he'd only taken his pants down to his ankles, and his shirt was easy to put back on. God, when did we even take his shirt off? He pushed me behind him as I struggled back into my bra and sundress, and opened the door to an insanely angry woman standing outside.

"This is not a motel!" she hissed at him, her face bright red, and her hands shaking. This was clearly the most excitement that this woman was ever going to get in her flying career.

But being the brilliant man that he is, my husband is pretty quick on his feet. "Excuse me?! My wife is pregnant, and has been throwing up in here for the past ten minutes! And when I come in to help her we get accused of," he lowered his voice, and glared at her, "having sex?!" he shook his head angrily, "Ma'am, you are a sick individual with a dirty mind! I will be contacting your superiors when this plane lands."

With that, he slammed the door shut behind him, and locked it again. Trying not to laugh loudly, I fell into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, and kissed the top of my head. I could feel his body shaking with silent laughter, and I squeezed him tighter, wanting to savor this moment forever. He never laughed anymore. I missed his laugh. I missed this joking around behavior. This kind of stunt was something that was so 'us', before this past year.

"We'd better go back out. God, the whole plane is probably waiting for us." My face was red with embarrassment that I was sure would take days to go away. He nodded, let go of me, and unlocked the door. We stepped out, calmly walked back to our seats, and I did my best to ignore the stares of those around us.

Bitch Flight Attendant walked down the aisle, and my stomach dropped. Was she coming to tell us that we were going to be arrested for public indecency when we landed? Had she figured out that Brad was clearly lying? My fears subsided almost immediately though, when I saw that she had a bottle of water and some packets of crackers in her hands. "I'm so sorry. So, sorry. This helped when I had bad morning sickness," she mumbled, and didn't look at Brad at all.

I had to give the poor woman credit for coming over. It looked like he'd really scared the shit out of her. I simply nodded politely and gave her a small smile, and took what she was offering.

For the next half hour or so, we both read books that we'd individually brought along (his a mystery novel and mine a trashy romance), and every so often would look over at the other just to smile. It was nice, having us like this again. I wasn't sure that it would last, but it was good for the time being to be at peace with him.

My head was lying on his shoulder, and we were both completely engrossed in our books, and we neither of us even noticed the woman walk down the aisle to us. She successfully managed to get both of our attention however, when she loudly cleared her throat. We both looked up at her, and simultaneously gasped. She was holding, with a Kleenex, my trashed panties. She threw them down onto Brad's lap, gave us both a look that could have stopped our hearts, and then turned her heel and stomped away.

A man across the aisle leaned over and offered Brad a high-five, which my husband (very smartly) declined. A few others around us pointed and spoke in not so hushed whispers. All I could do was put my head down into my hands in shame. I hadn't even thought to put the panties back on. They were so soaked from my wearing them before, so I obviously had just went without panties. I hadn't even thought about the fact that I left those behind. Oh God. This was so humiliating. We sat in stunned silence for a few moments, shocked at what had just happened, and then he let out a loud laugh. I quickly lifted my head and smacked his stomach with the back of my hand, but once he'd started, he couldn't stop. He shook his head and mouthed 'sorry', and just continued to laugh.

Soon we had the few seats around us laughing, and by that point, I just couldn't find it in myself to be upset anymore. I didn't know these people. I would never see them again. And if the situation had happened to someone else, I would be cracking up. I laughed softly, as if testing out what it would be like to laugh at the situation. Brad grabbed my shoulders and pulled me as close to him as possible, and I broke into a full laugh. Only us. Of course, the first time we ever did something adventurous, we got caught. This would only happen to us. I tilted my head back, and laughed along with everyone. That was all we could do.

The Bahamas -- Day One

The rest of the plane ride had been relatively boring compared to the first three and a half hours. After the flight attendant had stormed back to tell us all to shut up, we'd made friends with another couple sitting across the aisle from us, who had been laughing along with us. They were just married, both twenty eight year old accountants from Santa Barbara. They were nice enough, and managed to keep us entertained for the remaining two and a half hours.

It was decently awkward when they'd asked us what our 'secret' was to having such a happy marriage after a year, considering ours was far from that. But Brad just bullshitted some answer about having lots of sex and communication. Neither of which we were doing. We didn't really talk much to each other directly after that.

But the hotel was amazing. The views were breathtaking enough to clear both of our minds, and forget all of the awkwardness that had fallen between us once again. We had our issues to work on, but not here. This place was just too damn beautiful to ruin with our stupid problems.

He'd gotten a villa, complete with a full living room, master bedroom and bathroom, a patio with a gigantic Jacuzzi (oh yum, we'd have fun with that later), a kitchen, and access to a private part of the beach. It was simply indescribable. I was so, so lucky to have someone like him who would treat me to something like this. Even if it was a total guilt gift.

"So," he said, his loud voice interrupting my thoughts, "hungry? Tired? Hot for me again? Apparently I married some insatiable chick. And I didn't even know it. If I would I probably would have been home more."

My smile faded and I flinched at that. Which he clearly noticed as he walked up behind me, onto the patio, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his chest into my back. He rested his chin on the top of my head (Jesus, he was tall. I didn't think about it usually. Holy shit, what a reminder), "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." he trailed off. He didn't need to say it.

I didn't respond, I didn't nod, and I didn't do anything. After a few moments of silence, I forced myself to find my voice, and spoke up quietly, "Can we just enjoy this week? And deal with the other stuff when we get back? Please?"

I felt his chin bump the top of my head a few times and I smiled, and turned myself around in his arms. "You're hurting my head. Don't nod on me," I whined jokingly, and winked at him.

He ignored me, and looked down, staring into my big eyes with an amused look in his, "I brought your presents along. Wanna unpack?"

He didn't wait for a response; he simply threw me over his shoulder in one quick movement, and started inside. He made a quick stop in the bedroom and threw me onto the bed as if I was as light as a rag doll, and then walked out without a word to me. Was I supposed to undress? Position myself in some way? What were we going to do? There were so many things in that box...?

Luckily I didn't have to wonder long, because he was back almost as soon as he'd left, and was spinning a pair of handcuffs on his index finger of his right hand. There was no smile on his face now -- he looked deathly serious. I shivered in anticipation and heat rushed through me. I made eye contact with him and felt my heart stop for a moment. He scared me. When we were like this, he literally scared me. But I hadn't decided if that was good or bad yet.

Obviously he wasn't going to hurt me. I had asked him to do this. And I was ridiculously into it. But it scared me as to how intense he was looking. Like he could get me to do whatever he wanted. I really had no idea what I had gotten myself into when I gave him that note last night.

"C'mere," he whispered, his eyes never leaving mine.

I crawled to the edge of the bed, and sat back on my heels, and looked up at him. "Arms up". To that I happily complied.

He pulled me up slightly so that I wasn't sitting on my dress, and he lifted the material over my head, leaving me only in a flimsy white lace bra. I could practically feel the heat of his gaze as he stared at me appreciatively, and I couldn't help but let a small smile sneak past my lips.

He reached back around me, and quickly unhooked my bra, and tossed it onto the ground where my dress lay. He made a noise that sounded almost like a growl, and then suddenly leaned down and took one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked hard, and scraped his teeth against it the tip and I moaned loudly, and threw my head back. One of his hands went to my other breast and massaged it, causing me to press my chest further towards him.

He must have realized what he was doing however, because with one final pull on my rosy pink nipple, he pulled back completely and shook his head, as if trying to calm himself down. He took a few deep breaths, and finally said, "Back against the headboard."

I scooted backwards quickly, and pressed my back against the cold silver twists that weaved throughout the headboard. Out of instinct (that I didn't know that I had), I put my hand up to the headboard, and he just laughed. He quickly came over and fastened one of my wrists to the headboard, and smiled down at me. "I'm going to go get the other set. And something else. Don't move," he stopped and laughed. "Not that you could. Be right back."

With that he left the room, chuckling to himself along the way. I could only shake my head. Oh goodness. Suddenly the room was filled with a loud ringing, and I nearly leapt out of my skin. I frantically looked around, trying to see if it was maybe a fire alarm or something?

But then I saw a light flashing in my purse, and I laughed. Brad's phone. His blackberry that I'd 'taken away'. I'd brought it with us, just because it was important for him to have that nearby. Just in case. But who would be calling him? He should have had all calls forwarded to his office?

I stretched myself as far as I could and managed to reach my bag, and pulled the phone out of it. T.D, the caller i.d. read. Well that was strange. "Hello?" I answered, curious to see who the person with the mysterious initials was.

To my shock, I got a high pitched, "Hello?! Who the hell is this?!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear in surprise, not only from the woman on the other end yelling, but just the nature of the phone conversation at all. I took a moment to gather myself, cleared my throat, and then pressed the phone back against my ear, "This is Nicole. Brad's wife. May I ask who this is?"

The phone was silent for a few moments, and then I heard the five words that shattered my heart to an unrecognizable mess, "...This is Tessa. Brad's girlfriend."

to be continued...

-----------------

author's note: I'm not super fond of this chapter. Which means that I want a ton of feedback from all of you. Like I said, I'm new at this, so your comments really help me out. So please either comment here or send me feedback through the 'contact' section of my profile. Another thing! I'm going on spring break tomorrow (3/12) to Cabo! I'll be gone for a week. So unfortunately that means that there won't be another chapter up until probably around 3/22ish? Super sorry! But I promise chapter 4 will be awesome to make up for my absence! Thanks for reading! <3

12