Take What You Want From Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth opened wider, and she tilted her head to the side slightly, allowing him better access, and he probed his tongue deeper. She moaned softly into his mouth, and caught his tongue with hers, massaging it lightly. Their mouths were opened as wide as possible, as if trying to get in as much as they could, as if they knew this would be their only chance. Her fingers massaged his scalp, and tugged his short hair slightly as she tried desperately to suck him into an even deeper kiss. After what seemed like an eternity, but at the same time not nearly long enough, he regained some sense of self control, and started to pull back.

She mewed softly, and shook her head, and reached her hand in between their bodies, and traced the outline of his hard member through his jeans. THAT certainly snapped him back into reality. "No, no, oh my God. Oh no." He pushed her off him, practically throwing her to the ground as he jumped out of the booth.

Oh, what had he done? He didn't even bother to say goodbye to her as he rushed out of the bar. Tears rushed into his eyes, and his skin prickled. What had he done? What had he done? He had possibly destroyed so much. Oh God, Nicole could never find out about this. No, she couldn't. No, because it didn't mean anything. No, of course not. It was nothing. NOTHING.

And he'd left it at that. For the next few weeks, he'd buried it. He'd cut off all contact with Tessa, despite her very best efforts. She'd been texting him nonstop, calling him, and visiting his office, but he had tried his hardest to make it very clear to her that he just wasn't interested. He had slept in a hotel that night, and had beat himself up about that kiss for days afterwards, but he wasn't going to allow that little tramp destroy his entire relationship. He was going to forget about it, and so was she. That was that. Right?

The Bahamas - Day One, Part Three

I said nothing, the tears running down my cheeks were enough. I didn't know what to say at this point. How had we gotten so far from where we'd once been? We'd been so in love? This wasn't love. Even now, even in this place of lust, we weren't nearly fixed. This admission was just proof of that. Maybe our relationship really was a lost cause.

"Nicole, say something," he whispered, his voice in a pleading tone that I'd never heard before. I just shook my head. What was there to say?

"I'm so sorry, my sweet girl," he whispered, before lightly kissing my lips. I pulled back. No, I didn't want him to touch me. I didn't want him to kiss me. Not after learning that his mouth had been on another woman's.

He ran one of his strong hands down the side of my body, and goose bumps broke out over my flesh. With all the care in the world, he shifted his weight so that he was above me, and then leaned down to press his lips against my neck once more. Ohhhh, that one sweet spot that I loved so much. He knew my body so well. He sucked on me for just a moment before moving on, sprinkling kisses further down my neck, towards my collarbone, towards my breasts. "No, stop. I don't want this."

My voice was barely above a whisper. I said the words, but I didn't mean them. We both knew that. He didn't even acknowledge that I'd spoken.

He moved farther down my chest, towards my breasts, and I kicked out my leg. "Brad, stop! I don't want this --"

"Liar..." he cut me off, and smirked at me, before leaning down and closing his hot mouth over one of my nipples. A moan slipped out of my lips despite my best efforts to keep quiet, and I arched my back to be closer to him.

He swirled his tongue around the little pink bud, nipping and sucking at the same time. He scraped his teeth softly over the sensitive flesh, then surprised me by tugging hard with his oh so wonderful mouth. His large hand moved to cup my other breast with while he sucked on me, ravished me. I hissed, curling my fists into balls, and I pulled at my restraints. "Please. Stop."

He bit down hard, causing me to cry out both in surprise and pain. The pain poured through my entire body, I was sure that he had drawn blood. But then suddenly, like a rush of white hot heat, pleasure replaced the pain that he'd inflicted, and my body uncoiled, causing me to cry out. He just laughed.

And then he was gone. Well, not gone, but gone from where I wanted his mouth so badly. He moved down my body, pressing kisses down my ribs, my belly, my thighs, the v of my pussy... WAIT.

Again I kicked him. But at that he hit my leg with an open palm, the sound of the slap echoing through the room. But I couldn't even feel it. "Stop it, Nikki. Stop fighting me. Don't make me restrain your legs. You know I'll do it."

"Fuck. You." I kicked him again. "Go get your slut. Maybe she'll be more cooperative in having sex with you."

He sent me a look that could have melted titanium, and got off the bed. He narrowed his eyes at me, never breaking eye contact as he grabbed his shirt off the floor, and as though it was a piece of copy paper, ripped it in half. He proceeded to do it again, and again, until he had two strips of fabric. Holy shit, he really was going to tie my legs down...

"NO!" I shrieked as he made his way over to me, and grabbed my ankle, and quickly wrapped one of the strips of fabric around it, tying it to the bed. He repeated the action with the other, soon putting me in this ridiculous spread eagle position, completely at this man's mercy. He looked down at me, admiring his handy work, and then sat down on the mattress again, "Now, let's try this again."

He shifted his body slightly, positioning himself so that he was in between my legs, and slightly off the bed. And then he did nothing. I could feel his breath on me, so close, teasing, promising, warning of things to come.

He reached up and ran a finger along my slit, hot and dripping. I could practically feel that conceited, asshole smile that I hated. "Here you've been yelling at me to stop, and look at this. My sweet girl, you're absolutely soaked."

He dipped his finger inside, for just a moment, only long enough to coat it with my juices, and raised himself up, offering his hand to me. "You see? See how hot you are for me? Your body is disloyal your words, my love. Here, taste."

I clenched my jaw, keeping my lips shut as firmly as I possibly could, but I could feel more moisture rush to my pussy as his low voice spoke the truth that I'd known all along.

"No? Fine?" He popped his finger into his mouth, and sucked on it hard, keeping his eyes on mine. Contented he'd gotten everything off, he took it out, and gave me a toothy grin, "Mmmm... not nearly enough."

"No..." I tried, halfheartedly. It was no use at this point. We both knew that. but I wasn't going to go down without a fight. But I was way past trying to get him to really 'stop'. I needed his mouth on me, in me, soon. Now.

My shallow breaths, half parted lips, hooded eyes and flushed skin must have given me away. He just chuckled, and dipped his head, finally giving me what we both craved. As soon as his tongue hit my flesh, I screamed. With one slow lick, orgasm hit me hard and fast.

"Bad, bad girl," he murmured against my inner thigh, "You didn't have permission to do that."

Coming down from the aftershocks, he latched onto my clit, and sucked hard. He shoved two fingers deep into my pussy, curving them in just the right way to hit that spot that I loved so much. He drank in my sweet cream, moving to lazily lick my lips, top to bottom, over and over. When he finally plunged his tongue inside of me, I practically flew off the bed. He took my hips in his hands to steady me, and suddenly I was grateful for the restraints that he'd put in place. Painfully slowly, he ate at me, using his tongue in wicked ways that I thought only existed with characters in romance novels. He placed the pad of this thumb over my clit, and rubbed it, nearly pushing me over the edge.

He took his mouth off me long enough only to move his head up and meet my eyes, and to say, in a horribly gruff voice that was a complete turn on, "Let go, sweet girl."

And then I was screaming. Screaming his name, screaming that I wanted him inside of me, screaming nonsense. My body was soaring, breaking over a high that only he could give me. It wasn't nearly enough though. Not by a long shot. I wanted more. "Ohh, fuck me. I need you, B. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours. Ohhhh-"

I'm not sure when he had the time to uncuff me and untie my feet, but at some point my hands were free, and interlocked with his, and my legs were entangled with his. He was over me, powerful and overwhelming as he stayed unmoving, not yet giving me what I wanted. I shifted my hips upward, trying my best to bridge the gap between us, and he met me with a hard kiss, shoving me back onto the mattress with all of the force he had within him. He knocked the wind straight out of me. "Open your eyes."

I hadn't realized they were closed. I opened my eyes, and stared up into his. My eyes flooded with tears as he parted my slick flesh, and pushed once, twice, three times to finally be completely inside of me, buried to a hilt. Impossibly deep. Impossibly thick. Nothing had ever been this wonderful.

I tore my eyes away from his, I couldn't bear looking at him anymore, and it was just too much. "NO," he roared, and pulled out of me entirely. I groaned loudly, and tried to free one of my hands from his to pull him back down to me.

"No, Nicole. Eye contact. Look at me, Nikki. Or I won't give you anything. Nothing at all."

I took a second to pull myself together, and forced myself to look at him again, and my eyes filled with fresh tears. This was so much more intimate than anything else that we'd ever done before. He growled in satisfaction, and in a hard shove, drove his hard cock back into my soft center. He was still for a moment, as if testing me, seeing if I would break the eye contact, but I held my ground. I wouldn't break, if this was what he was demanding. He wouldn't defeat me.

Contented, he pulled out slightly again, before driving back into me with a force that threw the bed into the wall hard enough to probably leave a dent (we'd have to check that later). He got a rhythm going, driving into me impossibly deep, I swore his cock was bumping my womb every time he entered me. He rotated his hips ever so slightly, hitting the sweet spot that I craved, and I gasped. Oh, it was so, so good.

"I need to... Please, oh God."

"No, you're not ready. Not yet."

His words made me weep, I wasn't sure if it was with frustration, anger or with overall pleasure at this out of body experience that was so extraordinary I wasn't sure if I would be able to remember it tomorrow. He grasped my waist, and remaining inside me, flipped us over so that I was on top. "Ride me, sweet girl."

I hated being on top. I had large breasts, and this wasn't the most flattering position for that. He knew that. I glared down at him, and dug my nails deep into his chest, raking them down as hard as I could, drawing blood. I wasn't sure if I was trying to hurt him, or if this was just adding to this moment. Either way, he was into it. He rose up and grabbed the back of my neck tightly, roughly kissing me, hard enough to bruise my mouth. We were both going to look like messes tomorrow. "Ride. Me."

He flopped back down, and grinned back up at me with a glint in his eyes that I couldn't quite read. I took a shaky breath, and grasped his chest, and slowly rose above him. Well that was simply amazing. With more confidence this time, I clenched my ass, and lifted, then drove him down into me. Over and over I rose and fell on his hard as steel cock, coating him in my sweet honey, trying to get him as far inside of me as I could. I wasn't sure where all this urgency, this desire to have him so deep within me, was coming from, but all I knew was that I needed him.

Orgasm was fast approaching, and I looked down at him with wild eyes, terrified. It was too much. All of it. I needed to stop, I couldn't handle this. It was as though I was just now realizing how much of myself I had just given him within these past few seconds, and it was way too much. He cheated.

"Who do you belong to, Nicole?"

"You. Oh God, You, Brad. You. I'm yours. Yours, Master. Yours."

My voice was separate from my body. It was like I was hearing someone else talk. I was spiraling out of control as I swirled my hips down onto his, hitting my g-spot and my clit at the same time. I wasn't going to make it, I was so close to breaking. My body was going to snap.

"Come for me, sugar. Give me your everything."

With that the dam broke, all of the walls that I'd put up fell down. Like a whip snapping, like waves crashing to the shore, my control shattered. I fell into an abyss of color, of pleasure, of pain. I was scarcely aware of Bradley coming with me, pouring his hot cum into me, grabbing my hips so hard that I'd have bruises in the forms of his fingers in just a few hours. I could hear myself screaming, scraping my voice so raw that I wouldn't be able to speak for the next few moments after, but I couldn't stop it. My cheeks were wet, presumably from crying, but it didn't register at the time. My skin was tight over my bones, my entire body was tensed, and I was shaking everywhere.

After some time, I must have come down, and I awoke sobbing. My body still shook with the tremors of aftershocks, and Brad was still inside of me, still semi-hard. His arms were wrapped around me, as if trying to pull me back down to Earth, to bring me back to reality, from whatever the hell that was. His lips rested on my temple, and his hand ran up and down my bare spine as I shook, my body racked with cries.

"I hate you. I hate you for cheating. For wrecking us. I want a divorce, Brad." My voice was hardly a whisper, if that, but strong, unmistakable.

I shoved off of him, blinking my eyes, attempting to clear them and see the world again, but it was no use. Everything had changed. Things weren't just blurry because my eyes were all teary. That all-powerful orgasm, that all too close sex, with his stupid demands of eye contact, and his demands for hate sex, it was just too much. We were never going to be the same. I stood up, my legs wobbling, and I almost collapsed. My entire body hurt.

With all the strength that I had, I forced my legs to carry me to the bathroom, and I slammed the door shut behind me. I climbed into the empty porcelain tub, tucked my head down, and cried. No, things were never going to be the same.

to be continued...

-----------------

author's note: Dun dun duhhh! Sorry, I couldn't resist :) I know that this chapter ended kind of sadly (unless you're against Brad/Nicole, in which case you're probably excited right now?), but nooo worries my lovely readers, Brad isn't going to give up that easily!! I would LOVE to hear your ideas on how you would want to be wooed and won over again, so email me or leave comments! I want to cater the story to you guys, so if you have ideas, I'd love to know what they are! But as always, thanks for reading, please please please COMMENT and RATE, and I promise I'll have a new chapter up for you all soon!! Much love!! xo, Hayley <3

12