Take Your Daughter to Work Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers

"No. I don't think it's legal."

"In a strip club, it probably isn't. But between friends? No money exchanged? It's as legal as shaking hands. And we're friends, aren't we?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"I hope so," Bellarosa said. "I may be a porn actress, but I don't let just anybody come in my mouth like that. Most guys get to splatter my face or tits. I'm very particular about who pops on my tongue."

"Um...Thank you?"

"No need to thank me. I'll swallow your sperm anytime you need me to. That's what friends are for. So how about that lap dance? Would you like one? Between friends? Both of us totally naked? No killjoy bouncer to say you can't fondle her tits or finger her pussy. And I'm no tease. I promise to let you fuck me. You game?"

David was not clever with words. He could only nod in response. He had a solid rod of steel between his legs now and Bellarosa knew just what to do with a man in that condition: Tease him unmercifully. Stepping in front of the chair, she spread his legs wide open and stood between them. She leaned forward, bracing her arms on either side of his shoulders and pushed her tits into his face.

"Suck on them, David. Suck on my tits."

She leaned to her left, dragging her nipple across her cheek and over his lips. He opened his mouth and tongued the rosy nub. She sighed her appreciation and leaned in closer. David took hold and suckled like a baby. Remembering what she'd said about the lack of a bouncer, he brought his hand up to experimentally fondle her other breast.

"That's right. Touch me, David. Anywhere. Everywhere. For right this moment, I totally belong to you."

He reached out with his other hand and tried to touch her pussy, but it was just a little too far away. She leaned in a little further, pulling her nipple from his mouth and resting her tits on his forehead. But his searching fingers had access to her pussy now and he stroked the shaven lips and the little protruding bud. He couldn't penetrate her, but Bellarosa felt him trying. She was certainly going to let him, just not yet. A delay would increase desire. The wanting of her would make the having of her so much better for them both.

She pulled away, and lowered herself gradually to a kneeling position, letting her tits drag over David's face and chest and abdomen. His hard cock slid through the valley between her breasts and poked her neck and chin, leaving dots of precum on her skin.

When she'd been new in town, Alejandro had taken Bellarosa to some of the finest and dirtiest strip clubs in Las Vegas. She had watched the strippers, talked to them, even worked a few shifts to learn the art of striptease. The rules for Nevada strip clubs were a little more lenient than anywhere else in the country, and one of the more popular techniques involved pressing one's face, forehead, or cheeks against the customer's crotch.

Bellarosa had enjoyed the feel of those hard cocks, struggling to be free of their denim prisons. A few experienced patrons wore thin sweats to improve the quality of such a dance and Bellarosa had started advising newbies to do consider doing the same.

But she had always wanted to do what she was doing now, a mutually-naked lap dance. She rubbed her face on David's cock directly, no cloth barrier to limit either of their pleasures in this. She licked his shaft and pressed her cheek to the side of him. She shoved her face all the way into his crotch, until she could lick his balls and rub her nose at the base of his cock.

But this wasn't a blowjob. This was a no limits lap dance. She dragged her hair back and forth over his thighs and tasted his belly button. She pulled his pubic hair with her teeth and bit one of his nipples.

Finally, she crawled up onto his lap and sat across his thighs. She took his hand and guided it between her legs, spreading her legs to give him as much access as he wanted. She put her arms around him and nuzzled her face against his neck. She wanted to make it perfectly clear that he could do as he liked. She would cling to his shoulders and experience the ride.

David may have been nervous and hesitant about playing with a stranger. He may have been reluctant to participate in a porn shoot. But he was not ignorant of the female body. Two confident fingers slid smoothly into Bellarosa. She gasped and sighed at the penetration, thrilled to be filled with masculine flesh at last. It wasn't the penis she constantly craved, but his fingers were thick and manly, and he knew how to probe a pussy.

He found her clit and quickly brought her to an orgasm she hadn't even expected to have. She tried not to come during a shoot most of the time. She lost interest in sex for at least fifteen minutes afterward, which made it boring and dull to lie there and get fucked. But David's talented fingers tickled and twiddled and delicious spasms had rocked her whole body, but left her eager for more.

Bellarosa pulled David's hands from her twat and straddled his lap. She sat on his dick, carefully not letting him penetrate yet. She rubbed the wet slit of her pussy over his naked cock, grinding herself in his lap, showing him what a naked lap dance was really all about. She fucked him without letting him inside. She pressed her pussy to his cock and drove them both crazy in anticipation.

But finally, she lifted herself up, letting his stiff rod rise up under her. She let the tip of him touch her pussy, teasing and tempting.

"No condom?" he asked, surprised and alarmed.

"No condom. No barrier. Naked penis in naked pussy. And you can go right ahead and come inside me."

"Are you sure? You don't even know me."

"I know you. You're David. And nobody comes into this building without being tested for disease. Not even the janitors, secretaries, or electricians. Besides, you're a friend of Alex. He would not have brought you in here if there was a chance of your being sick. Alex would never risk my health."

"Who's Alex?"

Bellarosa laughed. "Alex Rivera, famous porn star! The man who gave you the tour and brought you to me."

"Oh. I don't really know him. He's a friend of my mom. His real name is Alejandro."

"I know his name. And I repeat, he would never risk your health or mine. I know you're safe."

"Mom made me get tested. Alejandro paid for it. But yeah. I know I'm safe even without the test."

Don't tell me you're a virgin. I know that's not true." David's fingers were far too experienced. Bellarosa's was not the first pussy those dirty digits had probed.

"Not a virgin, no..."

"Have you never fucked a girl without a condom?"

"No. I've always been careful."

"Well, that's responsible, I suppose, but it's so sad. You don't know what pussy really feels like on your cock. A girl's vagina is specifically designed to stimulate a man's penis when he pushes into her. There is no substitute. Not even the best blowjob in the world can compare to a pussy. But all you've ever felt was the latex dick bag. That's like watching a movie with your eyes closed. You get the gist of the story, but you don't get the full experience the Director intended. You may have fucked a lot of girls, but you really are a virgin anyway."

"It's not that bad. It feels pretty good even with the dick bag."

"Maybe. I don't have a dick, so I have no personal knowledge. But I've fucked guys with and without condoms. You can see it in their eyes. The men who feel themselves sliding into real pussy are having a much better time than those just getting their dick bag squeezed. But enough of depressing condom talk. You're safe, I'm safe. You're naked, right down to your dick. I'm naked. I'll be taking that virginity from you now."

Through her entire diatribe about the sad limitations of condoms, Bellarosa had been swaying back and forth, letting the tip of David's dick slide over her pussy lips and clit, demonstrating how much better that contact felt without the cock cover. But he'd knocked on her door long enough. It was time to invite him inside.

"No hands," Bellarosa whispered, and slowly lowered herself onto him. He slid smoothly and easily into her, no guidance necessary.

But she had tormented them both for a little too long. This was not going to be a long, leisurely fuck. They were both too close. He grabbed her hips and controlled her, thrusting up and pulling her down, then reversing course. She was barely a person to him anymore. She was just a pussy. He lifted her up and dropped her, pushed and pulled, shoved and yanked, intent only on flooding that cunt with his cum.

And Bellarosa was chasing her own glory moment just as fiercely, and determined to fill her yearning deep places with David's creamy seed. She rode his cock, and surrendered to his rough and violent fucking. But she played her own part, clenching and unclenching her inner muscles and closing her eyes to better concentrate on the sensations of that hard dick spearing her pussy again and again.

David came first, growling his animal pleasure as the semen flowed out of him and into Bellarosa. But she was no more than a half-second behind him. His orgasm set off hers. The swell and throb of his spasming dick, pulsing in her cunt, pumping her full of sperm, sent Bellarosa over the edge.

"Oh god, yes!" She cried, rocking back and forth on his cock. "Do it to me. Give it to me." She needed that cum as deep inside her as David could send the stuff.

For one long, eternal moment, they were locked together, trembling and panting as the throes of orgasm took them on its glorious journey. Then, slowly and gradually, they were released from the overwhelming physical bliss and allowed to return to themselves.

Resting on David's lap, not yet ready to move, Bellarosa clung to his shoulders, savoring the feel of his still-hard cock inside her. "You were right," he gasped. "So much better without the condom. Thank you."

"Thank you for the cum," she said. Just knowing it's in me is a turn-on." Unfortunately, this shoot was probably a bust. Porn viewers liked to see the cum shot. But she'd forgotten herself for a moment and just enjoyed the fucking for its own sake. She hoped her Papa wouldn't be too disappointed, but this scene could go on the website and would probably still sell, just not as well as the the more traditional endings.

But she wanted more from this encounter than an orgasm and a pussy full of cum. Putting her lips up next to David's ear, she whispered, "I have a secret."

David was enjoying the intimacy of the naked girl in his lap, his cock still nestled securely within her. He would have been content to just sit in silence, savoring the closeness. But he responded to her words. "What secret?" he asked.

"Your secret. I know your name. It isn't David. Not really."

"What do you think my name is, really?" He thought it was some kind of post-coitus flirting, that she would say his name was "Belongs to Rosie" or "De-Virgined" or something like that.

But Bellarosa shocked the hell out of him by telling him his full real name: "Diego Alfredo Lopez Miguel."

"How do you know that?" he asked, fearful and alarmed. He wasn't exactly legal in this country. He needed to keep his origins secret.

"You're from Argentina," Bellarosa said, still murmuring quietly in his ear. "I'm from Argentina. I remember you. You taught me to swim in El Rio Dulce. Your mom is my Aunt Juana."

Shocked and horrified, he gasped out, "I just fucked my cousin?" That was bad. That was very, very bad. That was going-to-Hell bad.

"No, you didn't fuck your cousin. I mean, yes, you did fuck your cousin. And she enjoyed it very much. And she hopes you will do it again sometime. But Alejandro is actually my Papa. And your uncle. And once upon a time in Argentina, your Mama got busy with her younger brother. Alejandro is your Papa too."

"That's disgusting. That can't be true." But deep down, Diego/David knew it had to be true. Little things his mother had said over the years, little things about her family and his daddy, little hints about how it was too bad he didn't have a sister to teach him what boys need to know about girls.

But with that thought, a light flickered dimly to life in his overstressed brain. "But that would mean..."

"Yes," Bellarosa said, watching the knowledge dawn in his eyes, enjoying the moment of revelation. "You weren't just fucking your cousin. Like father, like son. You were fucking your sister."

She gave him a moment to adjust to that new knowledge, then lifted herself off David's lap, letting his cock pull free. She knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth. She tasted his cum and her pussy. She used her tongue to clean him up, to tidy up his dick and balls.

He was unresponsive, still in shock. But he was the son of Alejandro. Sooner or later, he would come to terms with this and be his father's son. Bellarosa looked forward to watching him live up to his legacy as an Argentinian ladies' man. Alejandro would teach him the things he needed to know. Bellarosa would gladly be his homework.

She got her clothes from the trunk and took them to the director's booth to dress, leaving her brother to think things through. Her father, on the other hand, had a few questions for her.

"How did you know?" he asked. He had intended to manipulate Bellarosa into fucking her brother, but he never intended to tell her about their relationship.

"Papa, he looks just like you, he's got your height, and I know you fucked all your sisters. And his cock hits the roof of my mouth in exactly the same place as yours."

"Hmmm. Well, you'd better get out of here. He doesn't need you distracting him right now. His mother says he's not too bright."

"Too bad. Our Papa is brilliant. Maybe he'll grow into it."

"Just go. I'll see you at home."

"Okay, Papa," Bellarosa agreed. "Your brotherfucking daughter is on her way. Steaks and rice for dinner. Don't be too late."

Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers
12