Take Your Daughter to Work Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers

Panting and exhausted, he finally pulled out and stepped back as the two cameras focused on his daughter's pussy. She was full of his cum now, but she still had to prove it. They were shooting for Marty Klein's latest creampie video. That meant the cum shot happened inside the girl's pussy. In most creampie videos, after the guy loaded the girl up with cum, she would flex and squeeze her pussy muscles and push the fluids out so the camera could verify that yes, indeed, someone had spermed that chick.

But Jill had her own take on the creampie theme. Quickly, she stepped away from Bellarosa and handed her camera off to Alejandro. Now that his part was finished, he could do some of the tech stuff. Jill quickly shed the light summer dress she was wearing, circled behind Alejandro, and slid into the scene.

Jill looked directly into the camera and gave a cheeky, mischievous grin before crouching down between Bellarosa's legs. She and her roommates had practiced this at least twenty times until Jill was sure she could do it in front of the camera. Gently, she pushed Bellarosa to make her lean backwards, then leaned forward and put her lips against the girl's just-fucked pussy.

Noisily, Jill sucked on Bellarosa's sex, trying to pull out all of Alejandro's freshly-deposited cum. With her roommates, she had used a turkey baster and cream of chicken soup, but the process was pretty much the same with real semen. She slipped two fingers into Bellarosa and scooped her out, drawing all that spermy fluid into her mouth.

Bellarosa wasn't quite sure what was happening. She had never watched porn. She knew nothing of what the scenes were generally like. All she knew were her aunt's stories of the brothel, which was a different environment altogether.

Men visiting a whorehouse generally wear condoms. Bellarosa had expected the same to be true on a porn set. She had been thrilled when her father pushed into her unprotected. She loved him for that. She wanted that intimacy. She loved feeling his naked cock filling her up.

Bellarosa also had no idea that porn scenes usually ended with the man either spraying a girl's face with cum or coming visibly into her mouth. She did not realize that ejaculation into the actual vagina was rare. She had not been surprised when her father came inside her because it had never occurred to her that he wouldn't. Bellarosa had felt privileged to receive his cum. She welcomed his semen. She would have felt hurt had he come anywhere else.

Now Jill was sucking on her pussy. It was the first time anybody had ever done that, and she was shocked. She was amazed that it felt so good and surprised that a director would take an active role. It was only just occurring to Bellarosa that the director was stealing the sperm her father had given her. She trusted Jill and she trusted her father, who seemed okay with this. So she didn't fight it, but she resented the theft and resolved to convince her father to make a fresh deposit when they got home.

But Jill was only borrowing the cum. The new girl was the star of this. She would remain the focus. Once Jill had gotten as much of Alejandro's semen as she could, she opened her mouth to show it off to the camera. Then she stood up, tilted Bellarosa's head back, pulled her lips open and drooled the evidence into the new girl's mouth.

Bellarosa was surprised and delighted at this development. She preferred to take her Dad's load deep in her cunt, but she had done her best to give him a satisfying blowjob and she had been somewhat disappointed that she hadn't gotten to taste his cum.

"Open your mouth," Jill whispered. "Let the camera see Alex's load."

With a better understanding, Bellarosa did as directed. She was proud to be in possession of her father's sperm, and thrilled to show it off. She hoped her aunt got to see this video. Maybe as a performer, she had a right to be given a copy.

"Swallow the cum, open your mouth to prove it for the camera, then kiss me," Jill quietly instructed.

Bellarosa was reluctant to give up her prize so soon, but she planned many more encounters with her father, and if she wanted them to happen in front of a camera, she needed to cooperate with directors. She slowly closed her lips, gulped the goo, and opened them to reveal her now-empty mouth.

Jill moved in to kiss her, and Bellarosa enthusiastically participated. She had never kissed a girl before, but she had not kissed many boys either, so she had little to compare it to. She liked Jill, and was very grateful to her, plus this was on camera and her father was watching. Men liked to see women kiss each other, and she wanted her father to continue to be turned on by her. He was also a veteran porn performer, director, producer, and talent developer and Bellarosa wanted to impress him with her skills.

For all those reasons, she let Jill plunder her mouth. She tasted her father's cum on Jill's tongue, and also a flavour she realized was her own pussy. She pushed her own tongue into Jill's mouth to chase more of those deliciously naughty treats.

At Jill's silent, off-camera, one-handed urging, Alejandro moved forward, still aiming the camera at the two kissing girls. But as soon as his cock came into the camera's view, Jill brought him into the kiss. She took him between her lips, then used her tongue to push him into Bellarosa's mouth. They passed him back and forth, one warm mouth to another, which felt amazing and looked beautiful on camera.

Bellarosa was very happy to share this blowjob with Jill. Her father was a bull, a stallion, a rooster. He had many, many, many hens to service, hundreds of females to bury this cock in. She was very proud of him. And she felt privileged to be both his daughter and also one of his hens.

But Alejandro did not have another load in him at the moment. Age thirty-five will do that to you. And this scene was about creampie, not blowjobs. Aware of these facts, Jill pulled away from the scene and called "Cut!" Filming was over.

She stood up and put her dress back on. Her extra cameraman stopped recording and took his camera over to the equipment cart. But her two stars, Alex Rivera and Rosie Bell, kept going. The girl slid off the couch for a better angle and knelt at Alex's feet. He continued to film her as she went to work on his cock.

Bellarosa stared up at her father, directly into the camera, and she sucked him for all she was worth. Every lesson her aunt had ever tried to teach her was in play now. Her mouth became a pussy with a tongue and very agile lips. She was determined and committed. She would not release him until he had gifted her again.

Jill watched in curiosity and amazement as the new girl blew her friend, mentor, and colleague, Alex. Most girls, after their first scene, were happy to quit for the day, or even forever sometimes. On Jill's own first day, her jaw had ached and her pussy had been rubbed raw. But this girl seemed to still be auditioning.

And to Jill's amazement, the girl's efforts were paying off. It wouldn't be visible to the camera Alex was still holding, but he was jerking and vibrating in a telltale way. Thirty-five years old or not, it was clear that he was coming in her mouth.

This was something between the two of them, Jill realized. They had a relationship beyond the industry. But they were both still professionals. Alex had kept the camera rolling throughout and the new girl already knew to open her mouth and show the camera the fresh deposit on her tongue. She cheerfully swallowed it down and kissed the cock that had given it to her, then stood up to go get into her clothes. Jill handed her an envelope with her pay for today's work.

Alejandro still had a few hours of paperwork and phone calls, but he got dressed and escorted his daughter out of the building. He still felt slightly embarrassed that she had discovered his secret profession, but he was getting over that. Bellarosa had originally come here to retrieve her phone from her father's car, not lure him into an act of incest. Alejandro opened the door, found the phone and handed it to her.

Bellarosa stood on her tiptoes and kissed Alejandro's cheek. "Thank you, Papa. For everything. I hope you will let me visit you at work again. I can even bring you more girls to fuck. Once I'm settled in school, my sister Linda Maria wants to come visit. She is eighteen now and I can probably persuade her to join us. She misses her Papa as I did. Aunt Estrella also tells me that her three daughters are probably yours and that they'd do anything to come to the States. You have fathered a lot of girls, Papa. And with my help, you can have us all as your own family harem.

"I have to go cash my check and pay my tuition. You go back to work, Papa. Try to fuck at least two more girls today. I'd love to taste them on you when you get home."

Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers